my star of hope (nagito x rea...

De MaoChiYue

Welcome to the game ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚. It was just any other day in hopes peak academy, especially for y/n, the u... Mais

update news and cover
↳ ❝ [two] ¡! ❞
↳ ❝ [three] ¡! ❞
6.
7.
8
special #3 + special thanks
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
new danganronpa book
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17 (1)
part 17 (2)
18.
part 19
Part 20
hello again lmao
Harr Harr
lol tf is wrong with you all
130 follower go check out my IG

↳ ❝ [one] ¡! ❞

14.3K 284 694
De MaoChiYue

Hi, I'm back. Just as promised, here's the first chapter to this fanfic remake. If you're one of my old readers who returned to see how much I've improved, welcome back.

To those who are new and confused about what I'm talking about, basically this book was something I wrote 5 years ago, welcome

It was cringe and i was really disappointed about this book, so I decided to remake it entirely. Ofc it's gonna take a while, but trust me, I'll finish it.

Reading it again, there was so much plot holes in it that i wanted to cry. And how inconsistent MC is and her story line, dialogue, backstory, everything.

Thank you to my old readers who manage to read all the way through. This book has 60k reads now which is really surprising. I still remember how excited I was when I first reached 30k lol (ofc it's gonna get deleted after I unpublish everything and restart it from 0 but eh, whatever). Anyway, here it is.
· ·──────·本·──────· ·

music played in my ears while my fingers tapped against the desk to its beat. It kept me company while waiting for homeroom to start.

Why am I here again? I should've just skipped...

"hey Chiaki-"

"no."

damn it.

My childhood friend, Chiaki nanami, dragged me here. That's why I'm in this stupid classroom.

Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate gamer. She's pretty much unbeatable. Though as quiet as she is, our antisocialness is what had brought us closer together - ironically enough. Ah, though I'm not that anti social. It's just that I'm really arrogant by nature that no one likes me.

I looked outside the window, watching as the birds fly past.

I can just book it. Why should I put up with this idiots? It's not like we learn anything here anyway.

"aight. See you later." was the last thing I said before jumping out the window. Chiaki stiffened after she realized what I just did. she called after my name but it was futile.

I skillfully and safely made my way down.

being the ultimate assassin has it's perks. One of them being able to escape from class when your childhood friend who acts like your mom drags you into one.

Though assassin's are now rare to come by since everyone just hired hitman's.

First place I went to was the soda machine on the side of the road. There wasn't really a reason why, i just wanted to waste my money on something useless.

"Now, what should I buy..." I mumbled, pulling out my coin purse. La crex sounds good right now, or maybe I should just get mylo.

I have no idea why I was so invested in choosing a drink to the point I was standing there thinking for five minutes; more or less- but in the end, a can of f/f was in my hand and I was sitting on the lonely bench beside it.

Eventually, a familiar white haired male came into my view. He waved at me from afar.

Nagito komaeda, the worlds luckiest human. Well- if you excuse all the unluckiness he brings with it. Either way, his title is the ultimate lucky student.

"Nagito, how are you dude?" I greeted. He passed by me to the vending machine, stopping to choose a drinking.

"As per usually." He answered with his usual cheery voice.

He had always striked me as a weird kid. Something about him was obviously off, but from what you had learned through job experience, it's best not to dwell on someone's bad side if they're your ally.

"So, y/n, did you skip school again? My, my, what a role model."

"I could ask the same thing to you. You don't have the right to judge."

He turned to me, giving me his (in)famous chuckle. As his hand went to insert a coin, a loud screech was heard from across the street.

Next thing you know I had an arm around Nagito's waist, a few inches away from a crashed truck. A purple haired man sprawled across the street- a victim from the crash. All of a sudden the vending machine that had been struck by the vehicle spew out multiple cans of soda, and what dya know it was the exact same soda Nagito had wanted.

This is what I had meant by the unluckiness that the boys luck brings. On one hand, he was nearly killed by the crash but on the other, he got free soda - and lots of them at that.

"Y/n," nagito called out, a small stutter in his tone. "Can you go of me now?"

Finally realizing that I still held onto him, I backed off. "Sorry. Looks like Souda is in a bit of a hay stack over there." I nodded my head towards my (probably) half dead classmate.

Souda kazuichi, our trusted and talented mechanic. The ultimate mechanic if you will. He is... Let's say a pessimist, but in a more blunt term, he's a coward.

"Ay wake up." I kicked him. He coughed, clutching the side of his stomach. "Everyone is already heading back."

"Be more gentle to someone who just got hit by a truck will you!" He screamed.

"You're fine." I waved, already walking inside the pack.

"What- wait up!!"

➷.ೃ࿐✧˖*°࿐➷

"You wanted to meet scum like me?" Nagito pondered, a pile of soda cans stacked on his table. "What a wonderful teacher."

Once again degrading himself. An arrogant person and someone who thinks of himself as mere dust. It was interesting we could get along and hold a... Semi-Normal conversation.

"You're not a scum. You're rotten oranges" Our new teacher, Yukizome corrected.

Ah... Yes, what a big difference.

"Neither one is good." mister baby face Gangster, fuyuhiko kuzuruyu chided. He leaned against his chair in his usual relaxed pose.

"Aha, is it not good enough for you?" I taunted. "Maybe something like... wet socks would fit you better wouldn't it?"

"How dare you-"

"Now now," Yukizome quickly cut in, waving a dusty finger. It had come from the window. That's right, it's been a while since we cleaned up the place. Not like it had mattered to us before.

"As you can see, the classroom is filthy with dust." Well yes, she's right. The whole room was dusty and had a bleak atmosphere, as if it had been abandoned for 5 years - despite being used everyday. Or uhm... At least a few times. "Let's clean the classroom."

"Why should I?" Souda sighed. His entire body had been bandaged up due to the earlier accident. "That's to troublesome."

'slam'

We all immediately paid attention.

Souda screamed as he fell back from his chair. Yukizome gave him a tight lipped smile, two knives imbedded into his half rotten table. "I get it, i get it!" He shrieked.

Before we knew it, Yukizome was already halfway through the door, waving gleefully at us. "Then, I'll leave it to you guys! Good luck!"

'bang' the door shut close. She had went off to find one last missing person.

"Aha... What an interesting woman." I chuckled. "She's quite brave."

"She's a pretty good teacher though." Commented the red headed photographer.

Mahiru Koizumi, the ultimate photographer. I've always wondered how a diligent kid such as her ended up in class 1-B, where everyone is far from normal. She had always been one to think through logic and has been the good kid for a long time.

"How so..." Souda once again chipped in. His usual pessimistic tone in play.

"This is brilliant!" Sonia, the ultimate princess, stood up from her chair excitedly, followed by our simping Souda.

"Let's go on a journey to purify this tainted Gehenna!" The ultimate breeder, gundam tanaka had already grabbed a broom, along with his four hamster divas.

The dude has always been a nut job. It's hard to decipher what he truly means, but his attitude makes things a little less boring. He's a good egg, really.

"There's no other choice." Fuyuhiko sighed, nodding his head in surrender. "Let's finish this quickly."

'clang' 'crash'

"Kyaaaa!"

Once again, our clumsy ultimate nurse, mikan tsumiki, tripped on absolutely nothing and has fallen on her back, legs wide open for the entire class to see. Not to mention how the bucket had also mysteriously flipped and got herself splashed with water.

"It's one of the worlds mystery how she could always trip on nothing and end up in that same position everytime." I commented, sweat dropping at her pose.

At this point, everyone had gotten used to it.

"Here's your broom." Chiaki handed the sweeping tool to me with one hand, the other focused on killing the boss.

"Ah... Thanks."

It didn't take long for us to divide the jobs. Despite being odd balls that always clashed heads with each other, we were quite good at working together.

Actually, maybe that's because we share the same braincell, but that is another unsolved mystery waiting to not be discovered.

"Y/n, need help with the window?" Nagito offered. Thanks to his insanely great height, he could reach the top parts easily.

But you shouldn't take me lightly either. Just because I have a short posture, doesn't mean there isn't other means to get to the top.

"It's fine, I can get it myself." I jumped up onto a table, bouncing myself off the edge and hanging onto the top of the window with one hand while the other worked it's way to clean the glass. "See?"

"Aha! A wonderful performance by the ultimate assassin as expected!"

"Aish, don't say that out loud." I put a finger to my lips. It was fine since we were classmates, but it could be dangerous if anyone else had gotten word of it. Assassin's are killers working under the shadows in silence after all. Oh... Though I haven't really killed anybody. Only small commissions for spying here and there and gathering information.

Once I had finished my job, I let go of my grip, free falling onto the ground. I was ready to feel the hard ground beneath my feet, only to be met by soft hands on my shoulders and green eyes staring at mine.

"Oh geez, nagito. You didn't have to catch me." I pinched his nose, pulling it slightly.

He yelped, flinching his head back. "I didn't mean to! I was trying to pass by."

'Sure you were.' but then again, I wasn't someone who cares about such trivial things. He caught me and that's that. But why did my heart felt like it tried to leave my throat..?

"I'm back~" Yukizome entered the classroom, dragging the last student by the collar. He was dropped into his seat forcefully.

"I see you did a great job here!" The orange haired teacher complimented. "Let's keep this up tomorrow as well!"

Complaints about being tired and what not was heard and thrown around the classroom. It wasn't bad though, finally having something to do and being kept busy instead of just doing nothing at all.

"Let's help make something more important than talent shine, your hope."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Okay so here's what I promised. Obviously there's going to be a lot of changes, including how I write and how the stories go. The system will change to, including class trials and story line.

And well... Tell me what you think and how much I've improved. It's not like I went AFK after this one book. I have 5 other books after all. Well, anyway that's that. I'll have to unpublish the old ones because obviously it sucks.

Sorry for the new readers who are in the middle of reading, but you should stop before you ruin your eyes and have a rotten brain due to my bad writing skills back in 5th grade.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 98 23
Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic...
36.7K 1.4K 45
This is a Nagito Komaeda x reader story. Despair and hope. You live for despair, you love despair, you'd do anything even if you have to kill someone...
141K 5.4K 26
A/N: This is an original story and will not be following the plot of the game nor the anime, I apologise if some characters do not act as they are su...
622 42 10
You are scouted by the one and only Hopes Peak Academy! The school of everyone's dreams. What could go wrong, right? Warning! Description of blood...