How everything changed(Hayes...

Bởi Twofantasy

When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. Whe... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Authors note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Important
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 4

861 17 3
Bởi Twofantasy

I could not believe my eyes, there he was sitting in a booth eating a dragon roll. I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Next thing I knew he picked me up and spun me around while giving me a huge hug

Hayes P.O.V

When I saw Kylie run up a guy and give him a kiss my heart broke. After he spun her around she walked back over hand and hand with "him".

"Ok so Hayes, this is my boyfriend Shawn" Kylie said having a huge smile across her face.

"Hi I'm Hayes. I have to go it was nice meeting you" I said trying not to sound to sad.

I ran out of there and I felt a tear rolling down my cheek which made me run even faster. When I finally got home I slammed the door and saw Nash looking confused .

" Whats wrong" asked Nash seeming like he actually cared

After I explained everything Nash looked shocked.

"So you like her" I nodded yes and said" she is perfect I can't even believe that I met her and now I won't even have a chance to call her mine."

Kylie's P.O.V(After Hayes ran out)

"Oh Shawn I have missed you so much even though it's only been a day" I said while giving him another hug. We have been together for 2 years and have been best friends since 2nd grade. "How did you get here, I mean why did you come here?" I asked while having a huge smile on my face.

" I missed you to much. I needed to see you and so I convinced my parents to let me stay with my cousins who live out here. But here's the catch I can only stay for a week." Shawn said in his amazing voice.

" I don't care how long you are here as long as we are together" I said when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

" did you forget about someone?" Chloe asked jokingly.

Shawn and I both gave her a huge hug and started to walk home. Once we got there I gave Shawn a kiss goodbye and went inside.( Shawn was just walking them home)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.8K 1K 51
Tori leaves her hometown and bestfriend and goes to North Carolina. Will she meet lots of new people or the special one? Will this trip be her worst...
876 59 19
Natalie and her friends are now 19 and decided to move on to a new town and a new state. Sunny Southern California. But when she finds someone after...
31.2K 637 33
Hanna has finally moved on with her life when an old face returns to town and turns everything upside down - for better or for worse?
239 6 15
Will she learn to love? Where will life take her? She's sane, right? Will he find the one? Will he be emotionally unstable for the rest of his life...