𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜�...

By greendayings

*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." ... More

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
IMPORTANT!!
the fight never stops - a letter

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

3.2K 114 468
By greendayings

"𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"y/n what the fuck?? there's glass all over the place now!" historia got up pushing eren to the side slightly trying to pick up the shards of glass.

"don't what the fuck me! I thought someone broke in I didn't even hear the door open how was I supposed to know you were fucking this dipshit in your room!" I exclaimed whilst pointing at a shirtless eren who couldn't help but laugh at the sight of me and historia arguing.

"nice one y/n." he clapped his hands together while historia glared at him in annoyance.

"shut the fuck up eren." I rolled my eyes slamming her bedroom door shut.

I couldn't even find the words to describe the anger in me, why'd she bring him here? it's not she's ever had a problem fucking someone at that frat house why switch things up and bring him of all people into our home I mean- 

I heard a loud knock at my door leaving me to jump up, to my dismay it was him.

"what do you want? shouldn't you be in there with her?" 

his hands ran down my doorframe and found their way back to the top slightly gripping the top, his muscles flexed as he leaned down and smiled, "I was sent to retrieve a broom you supposedly have, be a good girl and get it for me."

there was nothing more I wanted at that moment than to slap him across the face but I'm sure historia would have me hung by my feet if I even thought about it.

I grabbed the broom that sat in the corner and tossed it to him which he caught with ease, "if I knew any better I'd think you were trying to take my head off." he rested his head on my door.

"you got what you came for correct? take the broom and get the fuck out of my sight." I was quick to push him out the entrance of my room and lock the door shut.

all I wanted was to sleep and forget about anything ever happening.

"𝑰 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

I woke up nearly being blinded by the sun drowning my eyes, god I shouldn't have had any drinks last night. a headache hit me and so did the shame of the night, I nearly had sex with Armin only to be rejected in the end.

not only that but historia probably wants to kill me for last night, the thought of having to face everyone left me nauseous or maybe it's the hangover.

I got up trying to piece what it was I was going to say once I saw her, I reached for the door handle leading to the bathroom opening it up to see the brown-haired devil shirtless and only covered by a towel.

"you know knocking wouldn't kill you sweetheart." he took another towel shaking the water out of his hair and getting closer to me, water was dripping down his chest and if he wasn't an asshole I wouldn't mind calling him fine. "you're quite the starer, want a taste?"

I quickly shut the door sprinting into the kitchen to see Sasha and historia making breakfast.

"so I guess everyone decided let's bring someone over and not tell y/n about it huh?" I really had no place to be upset not after what I did last night.

"if you looked at your phone we wouldn't be having this conversation." Sasha moved past me setting the food on our small beaten-down dining table.

shit. I turned my phone off.

I sat down at the table ignoring the statement as Connie made his way into the kitchen hugging Sasha from behind.

"oh morning y/n we missed you at the party, Reiner said he took you home."

didn't I tell him don't say anything?

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling well needed to rest." I looked down fiddling with the food on my plate.

"hmm okay, he seemed happy that he was with you for a second." 

"I'm sure he was." I made eye contact with Connie giving him a smile that clearly read 'leave it alone.'

within a span of 10 minutes, eren plopped himself in the seat across from me and next historia making sure to keep his on me while his arm wrapped around her.

"historia your friend is a bit of a creep she doesn't like knocking, does she? I'm feeling violated." he playfully covered his chest narrowing his eyes at me.

historia laughed lightly tapping his arm, maybe I missed the joke.

"Goodbye, everyone." I got up pushing my seat in and preparing to get dressed leaving the others behind. 

"what's her problem?" "she's always like that ignore it," I heard their faint whispers while I locked my door behind me.

I stripped my robe and grabbed a pair of purple loose pants with a flowy green top to go with and the usual jewelry, I let my hair flow down my back and wrapped a scarf around it.

(ref pic as per usual)

I could hear their laughter getting louder and louder, I didn't want to go out there and sit in a group that only thought of me as a nuisance. 

I reached for my phone and let my finger hover over Reiner's contact, I did promise to reach out and if I needed anyone right now it was him.

big r‼️

y/n: hey Reiner I said I would reach out, do you mind picking me up and taking me to class with you?

big r‼️: of course I'll head over now, should I come in?

y/n: uh yeah if you don't mind, fair warning Sasha and historia brought guests along.

big r‼️: don't worry about it. I'll be on my way.

even after all this time Reiner was to my rescue when I called, I held a lot of guilt for the way we distanced but when it came down to it I and Reiner were worlds different and would only end up clashing if we stuck around.

- time skip - 

big r‼️

big r‼️: hey I'm in the living room, they're still here but let's go.

I grabbed my bag heading into the living room seeing Reiner on the couch next to eren and Connie, I could see in his eyes he was ready to get away from the pair.

"I'm ready." I motioned to Reiner but was cut off by Sasha and historia.

"I thought we usually go together to classes?" they questioned watching me and Reiner as we stood together in front of the door.

"I'm sure you guys will be okay," I mumbled opening the door and not bothering to look in their direction.

I listened as the door shut behind Reiner and silence took over as we reached his car.

"angry at them?" 

I rested my head on the window as he started the car and went out onto the road.

"no, but I'm not happy either."

"come on you know listening is my specialty y/n, have at it." he tapped at the steering wheel letting one hand rest on the middle compartment.

" they get around guys and suddenly forget I exist, historia has only known this eren dipshit for a day and she's already fucking him and Sasha is so invested in Connie when he comes around she treats me like I'm-"

"take a breath and slow down."

I took a deep inhale and exhale, "last night just...it wasn't good and it didn't help my friends could have really cared less about anything I had going on.'

"mind telling me exactly what happened?"

"if I do you'll probably slap me upside the head."

"try me."

I sighed preparing myself for the judgment that would come.

"I almost had sex with Armin but when we got to the point of something happening he rejected me, to make matters worse before that the eren kid said a bunch of fucked up shit to me."

I watched him nod his head, his hands halted and his lips parted, "listen y/n, I could have told you how the both of them is myself."

"you know eren?"

"of course, hanging with Armin I get to know who he hangs with. eren isn't someone you wanna get involved with and Armin isn't either. all I can say is he isn't half as bad as eren but I suggest you move with caution." the seriousness in his voice was evident. "just stay away from them y/n, I know they're my friends but I know the shit they're into and you'll only set yourself up."

"kind of hard to do that if they sit directly behind me and Sasha and historia have suddenly decided they're a part of our friend group."

"come hang with me then."

the car stopped as we pulled into the university's parking lot and he turned to smile at me.

"it's been a while and I'm sure nobody would have a problem if you came with me."

I nodded in agreement and accepted the invitation, "I just don't wanna intrude you know,"

"Just shut up and let's go."

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

I and Reiner walked in together pushing past historia and Sasha as they waved us over, "you know they're gonna think you're pissed." he nudged me, "let them think whatever." I shrugged parting ways with him and going into the classroom. 

my usual seat was of course occupied and Armin stood in front of the brown-haired boy immersed in whatever their conversation was.

I quickly walked to my seat hearing Armin's voice behind me, "you're not gonna say hi to me?"

I closed my eyes giving myself a second to collect my thoughts, I turned to face the pair as their eyes dug holes into mine. "good morning Armin, is that good enough?"

he leaned closer and his breath tickled my ear, "it's not good enough, I'd like you to try again."

I felt myself swallow hard, "good morning Armin." I spoke with a lighter tone.

he pulled away and smiled, "good morning y/n."

eren tapped at Armin's shoulder in a bid to get him to move out of the way to have access to me.

"did you like what you saw this morning y/n? would have been nice to get a good morning rather than a peeping tom."

"Leave her alone eren damn." I gave a sigh of relief seeing jean push eren down in his seat, "good morning y/n wish you would have stayed a little longer last night so I wasn't stuck cleaning up after these assholes."

jean was always the gem out of that group, I never knew how he managed to deal with them.

"something came up I just wasn't feeling it." 

"maybe next time right?"

"ill see." 

I turned around to face the front as professor hange entered the class, "yesterday I gave you all a break but for the first week I'm assigning a project where you will be set up with a partner and the goal is I want you to draw portraits of how you see your partner along with an essay as to why you seem them in that way. it'll be due in 3 weeks so you have more than enough time. I'm going to proceed with assigning your partners, when you hear your name please take a seat next to your partner."

I hated paired assignments and hung my head in dread as they began to call out names,

"Armin and historia."

"Sasha and jean."

"Connie and Mikasa."

"and last but not least eren and y/n."

I shot up at the mention of our names together and jumped at the sight of him already being next to me, "this should be fun am I right partner?" 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the class went by in a breeze and in the midst of getting my belongings gathered eren grabbed my arm, "you could show a little more enthusiasm."

I scoffed at the audacity he had, "for you? yeah, I'm okay." I snatched my arm away grabbing my sketchbook, "we can start the project this Friday, in the library preferably."

"I was thinking more of my place." he leaned onto the desk not hiding the fact he was eyeballing me up and down studying my body language, "can't create you in the best light surrounded by others, be there by 7 pm on Friday," he demanded patting me on the back as he caught up with the others.

"y/n!" I heard my name being called by both jean and Reiner, "come on!" 

I walked out going into the common area with the two, "jean aren't you supposed to be with Eren and Armin?"

"tch trying to get rid of me aren't you?" he crossed his arms using his shoulder to push me playfully.

"never."

"Nah they're caught up with other stuff and I'm sure they won't notice either way."

Reiner chuckled watching the both of us, "sounds like y'all are one and the same, seems like y/n has the same problem." jean looked back and forth between me and Reiner, "yeah I noticed you don't seem as you know....out there as sash and tori."

"you're right I'm not but it's whatever, they have their own thing going on."

Reiner pulled me and jean close to him as entered the dining hall, "there's an upside to it, I finally got you back to myself."

that's what I thought Reiner, but not for long.

A/N; this was long-ass chapter my bad y'all 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 171 5
"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° boo...
113K 4.9K 53
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞ 2021 | © ʜᴀᴊɪᴍᴇ ɪsᴀʏᴀᴍᴀ © ɪᴀᴍʀɪᴄᴇᴜ
12.9K 230 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
5.5K 277 26
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝘂𝗻𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘆�...