β₯𝘚𝘒𝘷𝘦π˜₯ (𝘏2π˜– π˜‹π˜¦π˜­π˜ͺ𝘳...

By psychxbby

⚠This was written when I was a teenager. Excuse any errors, cringe and any shortcomings. ⚠ ... More

Chapter 1-Mistakes
Chapter 2-Pain
Chapter 3-Please...
Chapter 4-No More
Chapter 5-Game
Chapter 6-Concern
Chapter 7-Finally
Chapter 8-The Plan
Chapter 9-Future
Chapter 10 -Crushes
Chapter 11- Boyfriend?
Chapter 12-FOOOD
Chapter 13- Fashion Show
Chapter 14- New News
Chapter 15- Comfort
Chapter 16-Spoons
Chapter 17- Clothing Confrontation
Chapter 18- Love?
Chapter 19-New Home
Chapter 20- Getting Comfortable
Chapter 21- Secret
Chapter 22- Phone Call
Chapter 23- Game Time
Chapter 24-Date?
Chapter 25- Dinner
Chapter 26- Kiss
Chapter 27-Police
Chapter 28-"Family"
Chapter 29-Official
Chapter 30-Mine
Chapter 31-Passion [Lemon]
Chapter 32-Pure Love
Epilogue

Prologue

4.7K 125 15
By psychxbby

For the past couple years Y/N had been preforming the same old routine of only leaving her room to eat, go to school or help out her mom if she was told to.

Everyone thought that she was studying  all day long, being the straight A child and currently nearing the completion of medical school . Y/N still lived with her family at 26 and that wasn't because she didn't want to leave but since medical school was so expensive and it was close to her parents home. People might have seen her as lucky to be living with her parents who had payed for most of her education but Y/N found it far from that.

From a young age Y/N new that she didn't have a good quality of life. Sure she had much in the way of a materialistic life with her father being an engineer for a major company but that was the only goodish thing in her life that she could see even though she believed that money and items didn't matter. Y/N's parents had never abused her to the point of unbearable pain  but they did say things that still hurt way more than a punch would. Not to say that they didn't hit her, She also had a couple of scars from when they got a little too mad.

Y/N's younger siblings were never a help since they only piled the words up which slowly killed her. Originally friends helped until she found out they were using her as a joke and for help with homework. In the end Y/N was left with no friends, very big trust issues from a young age and high anxiety . All of this said Y/N never fell into depression and stayed kind cause she believed that it would get better one day.

That thought wasn't the only thing that saved her, a couple years ago Y/N found a wonderful side of YouTube that she could connect to, the Gaming side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 311 66
Jane Victoria Davis, a 18 years old female, that just graduated highschool. She been doing dancing and gymnastic since childhood and still do, She i...
18.5M 2.1K 7
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. Yo...
80.4K 2.3K 17
You have a tiresome job, and a boring life pretty much. Every day is the same routine: wake up, work, go home, eat, sleep, and the cycle continues th...
432K 18.1K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...