Bad Girl Gone Good

By trackrunner14

Meet Trinity West a bad girl sent to live with her dad. Trinity is the baddest of the bad she steals, she dri... More

Bad Girl Gone Good
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
YOU GUYS I AM SORRY!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

14.4K 382 25
By trackrunner14

Hey guys! Here is the newest chapter for Bad Girl Gone Good! i hope you like it!(: I know you think i have Brett and Trinity falling in love after only a few hours but trust me they arent falling in love. Brett wants her to be his friend but Trinity is being stubborn!

IF YOU DONT MIND I REALLY WANT TO GET MORE VOTES ON THESE CHAPTERS PLEASE HELP ME OUT! i know the first chapter was really good with all the votes. please help me keep it that way! MY GOAL IS TO HAVE MORE THAN 20 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER PLEASE HELP!(: 

ENJOY! Sorry if it is a little short!

Song: Payphone by Maroon 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brett’s Point of View

“Hey Trinity can I talk to you… alone,” I said glaring at Kaleb who gave me a smirk.

“Whatever,” She replied getting up. “I will be right back Kaleb.”

We made our way over to the other side of the room where he couldn’t hear us. “Trinity I know you’re new here and I want to help you out,” I said glancing back over at Kaleb again. He was sitting there drumming his fingers on the table acting like nothing ever happened.

“How are you going to help me? So far I have been doing fine by myself.”

“That’s what you think…” I muttered loud enough for her to hear.

She had an irritated look on her face making her a little scary. “I don’t need or want any help don’t you see! I have been doing fine all by myself these past years. I can handle some more,” she snapped back.

“Why don’t you just except my help!” I asked in a very loud voice. People started to stare at us which only made it worse. Not to mention Kaleb with that well known smirk on his face. Man do I hate him with a deep burning passion. There is a story behind why I hate him so much but I really don’t want to get into that now.

“Ugh! I don’t want help because I don’t need it! What did you not understand about that!?”

I turned my gaze back towards Trinity who was now pulling at her hair. I only wanted to be friends and now she is hanging out with the worst person in the world. How could this happen? I thought we were actually friends on the plane… then everything changed. She began to speak again and apparently I had zoned out.

“Now if you don’t mind I am going to go back over to hang out with Kaleb,” she muttered turning to walk away. She began to wave over her shoulder as she walked, “goodbye Brett.”

Triumph marked Kaleb’s face as he looked and saw trinity making her way back over to him. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my seat. Danielle was sitting there working on some work and didn’t even realize that I had come up. “Hey,” I said with a small smile.

She glanced up from her work and noticed me. “Hey!” she yelled with a big smile on her face.  I walked around and put my stuff down next to hers before throwing my arm around her shoulder. She glanced up at me again before going back to writing.

“How are you?”

Letting out a sigh she dropped her pencil and turned to face me, “I would be amazing if I didn’t forget to do this homework.” I gave her a smirk before she spoke again. “Who was that girl you were talking to?”

How did I know she was going to ask that? Now she is going to jump to the conclusion that I am cheating on her with the new girl. First off no I don’t cheat its wrong and secondly… like I would ever date Trinity. “Before you start in on that, I am not cheating on you. I was only trying to help my new neighbor.”

“Uh huh…” She said while eyeing me.

“I am not lying to you!”

“Ok, ok I believe you,” was her reply before leaning over and pecking me on the lips. I couldn’t help but smile at her.

“Your unbelievable you know that?” I said with a smirk. She winked at me before turning to finish her homework. I chuckled slightly right as the bell ringed signaling class to start.

Trinity’s Point of View

“So there is a  party tonight, are you going to go?” Kaleb asked while throwing his arm on my chair.

“Depends are you asking?” I said with a devilish grin on my face. He smiled at me before leaning back in his chair. My goodness did this boy look hot…

“Depends… will you say yes if I do?”

I pretended to think for a moment, resting my chin on my hand. I looked up at the ceiling before replying, “Well you see I have lots of plans…. But I think I can squeeze the party in.” I looked back over at him to see that smirk that could make any girl fall to their knees and beg him to date them. Luckily for me I didn’t have to beg, I was just that good.

“Cool, I will pick you up then. Does seven sound alright for you?”

“Sounds perfect,” I replied sweetly. The bell rang and I didn’t realize how fast first period was when you sit there talking the whole time. Getting up I made my way to the door waving at Kaleb and glaring at Brett who was walking with some girl.

*~*

I was just finishing up my makeup when a horn honked outside my house. I walked over to the window and noticed Kaleb waiting in the car. I smiled as I grabbed my jacket and doing a check over in the mirror before darting down the stairs. “Bye dad!” I yelled as I closed the door.

I walked out to the car and smiled as I saw Kaleb smirking at me. “Hey there beautiful, are you ready to go?” he asked studying my body for a moment.

“As ready as I will ever be.”

It didn’t take long till we arrived at the party and was greeted to people already passed out in the lawn. I hopped out of the car and waited for Kaleb to come around. “You make it so hard to be a gentleman when you don’t wait for me to open the door,” he said sounding upset but was turned in when a smirk crossed his face. Grabbing my hand he led me into the house that smelt like alcohol and smoke. People where dancing in the living room and giving lap danced on the stairs. We continued to make our way around the people as we made our way to the kitchen. “Would you like a beer?”

“Sure,” I said casually as I reached and grabbed the beer from his hands. It didn’t take long before I was completely drunk and stumbling over others as we danced in the living room. I was tapped on the shoulder and turned to see who it was but saw no one. Well of course there were others dancing but they didn’t even notice me. I shrugged my shoulders and went to take another sip of beer. This time it tasted funny which got me wondering. I began dancing when I suddenly felt myself being dragged out the door.

The cold air hit me, making me shiver. I glanced at the person dragging me and noticed it was Kaleb. “OH! Hey Kaleb,” I slurred, stumbling as he pulled me towards the edge of the yard. I noticed a group of boys looking at me with hungry eyes and suddenly got a sick feeling in my stomach. “What’s going on?”

A hand reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. I then felt another hand grab my butt which caused me to let out a surprised squeak. “Get your hands off me!” I yelled slapping their hands away. The boys started to blur together and the area around me began to spin. Hands reached out and began pulling at my clothes. “Stop!” I screamed again.

I pulled the hands off me and stumbled backwards onto the hard pavement of the road. They started walking towards me while laughing. I backed up some more trying to put distance between us. I started to turn when the sounds of grunts filled the air. I stopped and turned to see three guys hovering over the boys that assaulted me. One of them being Brett…

I was about to say something when I saw lights out of the corner of my eye. I gasped in shock and started to run but it was too late. The car hit me full force, throwing me up in the air.  I landed with a loud thud on the top of the roof before rolling down the back and onto the ground. The sounds of squealing tires filled my ears as I listened to the roar of an engine slowly fade away. Wow did this person really just hit me and make a run for it?

“Trinity!” Brett yelled along with the two guys that helped me. I tried to move but my body didn’t want to let me, so I laid there sprawled out in the road. The world grew black as I felt something wet under my body. This is the end… I am going to die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? Trinity was almost raped by Kaleb and a bunch of his friends! then she gets hit by a car! WOW! her first day here just isnt her day now is it :\

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND HELP ME OUT BY GETTING MORE THAN 20 VOTES!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
156K 4.1K 24
Riley Treen has always looked forward to college with her bestfriend Kayla , getting away from her abusive father, and being independent are the thin...
588 23 35
Haley starts her first year of college. She's excited to start her new life away from her hometown. Until she meets Ace, an arrogant, dark haired, ba...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...