My Best Friend's Brother

kxyharp tarafından

"Chloe can't find out about this." I said breathlessly after pulling away from Colins. "Shut up and kiss me."... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 - Finale

Intro

33.8K 342 141
kxyharp tarafından

Description:

"Chloe can't find out about this." I said breathlessly after pulling away from Collins.

"Shut up and kiss me."

<<<>>>

Nadia was beautiful. Indescribable. She was perfect in every way. Every guy wanted her but she didn't want every guy. She wanted just one, that one special guy. His name was Collin's, her best friend's brother. Chloe didn't even know about the crush, if she did Nadia would be as good as dead.

But what if Colin's and Nadia end up together and Chloe isn't very happy about it? Nadia may have to choose between Chloe and Collin's...but will she choose her life long best friend or the man she's loved for as long as she can remember?

Nadia Sanchez

Chloe Harris

Collins Harris

Gavin Warren

Brandon Farr

John Moore

Steve Yaw

Ashley Harland

Sarah Anne

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
6.3M 167K 55
High school is supposed to be the greatest years of our lives but so far for me it's been the worst my sophomore year I had only 2 best friends one e...
348K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
366K 9.6K 25
This story can be read as a stand-alone but it's recommended to read My Brothers best friend to understand as this is a continuation of that story. H...