Emotions [Dazai x Reader]

By dazaiuu

"Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win with the game, but the risk is that you will sur... More

Three Words
Restoration
The Newbie
Intrigued
Memories
Mixed Emotions
An Unexpect Fall
His Confirmation
Fake Emotions
My Muse
A Colorful Gift
A Genuine Kiss
Apple
Sweets
Fish are(n't) wet
Truth
Broke
Repeat
Hello!

No

23.7K 831 5.7K
By dazaiuu

[Y/N]

------

"Oi! [Y/N]!" Chuuya yelled.

I turned around slowly as I heard my blue eyed superior walk up to me hastily in anger. I was sitting on in the lounge area. I gave him a confused look as he got closer. Before I could ask him anything, he beat me to it.

"Why is that bastard partner of mine telling me that you two are together?" He asked angrily.

I stood up and smiled. Chuuya was actually so adorable when he was angry. We were about the same height, and I honestly wasn't that tall. I pulled him into an unexpected hug.

"It's so hard for us short people not to look adorable while we're angry." I said quietly, giving him a small squeeze.

I pulled away to look at Chuuya's face. His expression was still angry but the blush across his cheeks said otherwise. I pinched his cheeks and silently cooed at his adorableness. I loved Chuuya, platonically, so I became pretty comfortable speaking out my thoughts to him.

"Yes, we are together." I sighed, letting go of Chuuya.

"Why?" Chuuya asked in disgust.

"Because I really.. like him." I shrugged.

Chuuya sighs in disappointment and rolls his eyes. He places a hand on his hip and shakes his head.

"You want to go out with garbage? I expected more from you." He sighs.

I pout at his rude remark and look away in embarrassment. I start to remember the first time I had talked to Dazai. I let out a small laugh.

"Dazai told me that he was your lover." I laughed.

"What?" Chuuya asked, a look of pure disgust on his face. "Gross. I have higher standards, thank you very much. But.. why would he say that?"

"He was asking me questions about you that I wouldn't answer because he wasn't in any sort of close relationship with you. So he tried to tell me that you two were a thing." I replied. "Wait." I gasped, a realization coming to mind, "Are you indirectly saying that you have some sort of interest in men?"

A smile forms on my face as I stare into Chuuya's eyes. He scoffs and turns around walking away.

"Chuuya, Answer me!" I say, running up behind him.

I jump onto his back and he grunts, instantly getting a hold of me, giving me a piggy back ride. I smile as I rest my head on his shoulder. He lets out a sigh of annoyance and relief.

"[Y/N]! At least warn me when you're going to do that." He mutters.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go eat." I sigh happily.

Chuuya carries me out of the Mafia. We pass by Dazai who stops us shoots us a disapproving look. Chuuya hisses at him and continues walking past him. I wink back at Dazai as we walk towards the exit. Dazai follows behind us.

"Chuuya, where are you taking her?" He asks.

"Lunch. Now leave us alone." Chuuya snaps.

"Let's get something spicy." I suggest.

"You know what, that sounds like a good idea." He beams. "Dazai's such a bitch when it comes to spicy food -just throwing that out there." He shrugs.

"HEY! That is not true!" Dazai shouts behind us. "Give me back my girlfriend."

"Yeah, I'll do that when you can give me back my peace." Chuuya shouts before turning the corner. "So damn annoying all the time. I've dealt with his ass for 15 years. I still wonder everyday why I haven't killed him yet."

I let out a small laugh as we walk to a restaurant nearby. Chuuya puts me down and we place our orders. We talk about a few serious topics about my abilities and mine and Dazai's relationship for awhile before going into a more light hearted conversation.

"What's wrong with you. You're a disgrace to this earth. Who the fuck pours milk before cereal?" Chuuya asked.

"Me!" I said in a bubbly tone.

"Wait no- are you one of those horrid people who uses a knife and fork-"

"To cut their pizza? Yes, my lovely superior. I, your wonderful subordinate, do exactly that." I smiled.

Chuuya chokes on his food and hits his chest repeatedly a few times before clearing his throat. His burned into mine with disappointment and disgust.

"I'm fucking disowning you as my subordinate and friend." He spat.

"Aw, Chuuya. You wouldn't do that. You love me too much to do so." I smiled, quietly laughing.

He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. We continued to talk and finish our food. We returned back to the Mafia for a little while before heading out to my first physical mission with Chuuya.

-

"Chuuya, I told you I'm not about this.. fighting life." I wheezed as I hugged my stomach.

"Well that's why I'm going to take you more on these types of jobs rather than interrogations. You literally just fought one person in the time it took me to fight 5." He laughed.

"Listen here buddy-" I coughed, "You've only given me like 3 lessons on how to fight, which were short and just pointless. I can't feel my left cheek and I'm 5000 percent sure I broke my wrist."

Chuuya sighed, letting out a small laugh after wards.

"Me and you are going to have more fighting lessons starting tomorrow since my schedule is starting to free up. Or if you want, I can let you learn by yourself through out these missions." He suggested.

"Nope. Rather have you continue to teach me I'm done for today." I sighed. "Now carry me back. My energy has ran out."

Chuuya rolled his eyes and walked closer to me. He bent over and flipped me over his shoulder. I let out a little squeal in surprise as he began walking. I let my arms dangle as his embrace around my legs became tighter.

As we walk to the car, I pull Chuuya's jacket over enough to see his butt. My eyes widen in surprise at how nice it was. I lift up my non injured hand and poke at it, causing him to jerk.

"What are you doing?!" Chuuya shrieks.

"Sorry. You have a really nice butt. I wanted to take this god given opportunity and poke it." I laugh.

Chuuya sighs and continues walking over to the car, setting me down once we get close to it. We drive back to the Mafia, speaking about future missions and plans.

Once we get to the Mafia, Chuuya leads me to the basement, where he assumed Dazai would be. As we walked down the stairs, we heard a loud crash and a painful groan. Chuuya expression doesn't change, acting as if this was normal.

As we headed into the old, dimly lit basement, I saw Dazai, who was facing away from us. He was looking at Akutagawa who was on the ground, visibly in pain.

"You'll never be useful here if you don't use your abilities to their full potential." Dazai commented in a low voice.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and concern.

"Is Akutagawa his subordinate? Why is he so rough? Is Akutagawa new like I am?" I ask Chuuya quietly.

"Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it. And no, It's been like this for a few years." He responds before shouting, "Oí! Dazai!"

Dazai turns around, he looks at us with a cold and unpleasing stare for a few moments. His expression turns into a more welcoming one as he sees us. I start making my way straight towards Dazai, who extends his arms out for a hug as I come closer.

"[Y/N]! Did you come to-"

Dazai stops talking as I dodge his hug and move towards Akutagawa who was having a coughing fit. I kneel down and gently place my hand on his back.

"Are you okay? This isn't how he should be training you." I sigh.

Akutagawa continues to cough, my eyes widened as he pulls his hand away to reveal blood. I feel my heart flood with rage and sadness. I pull out small cloth in my pocket and immediately wipe the blood off his hand. I switch the cloth to a clean side and push it against his mouth as he continued to cough.

His hand hovered over mine for a few moments before placing it against mine. He was slightly shaking, he looked bruised and tired. I felt his hand try to pry my hand off, but he was too weak to do so. I stand up and pull him up with me, removing my hand from the cloth and letting him hold it himself, as he was too tall.

I glared at Dazai with fury.

"This is how you train your subordinates? How revolting. Would you mind if Chuuya just beat me senseless- until I couldn't possibly breathe?" I asked angrily.

Dazai gave me a look of confusion before I looked back at Akutagawa. I gently grabbed Akutagawa by the arm and tugged at him to follow me to the infirmary. He shook his head and moved away from me.

"No. I don't need to. I'm fine." Akutagawa snapped.

For a second, I looked at him in disbelief at how he was angry at me. I shook my head as my eyes widened in anger. I grabbed his arm forcefully and pulled him along with me.

"No? Did I ask if you wanted to? No. You don't have a choice. You are in no condition to be here." I hissed.

Before he could argue back, he let out a harsh cough. It was clearly obvious that there was something wrong in his lungs if he was coughing that much. I forcefully dragged him with me to the infirmary.

"We're not finished-"

"Does it look like I give a flying rats ass if you're not finished?" I snapped at Dazai as we walked passed them.

He gave me a look of hurt at my harsh tone. I glared at him and continued walking along with Akutagawa. Chuuya started laughing at Dazai and taunting him about my attitude towards him. As we walked to the infirmary I asked Akutagawa about all sorts of things concerning his relationship with Dazai and how he treated him.

Akutagawa's answers made me upset. The way this man was looked at himself was awful. It was pretty obvious that all he cared about was getting some sort of recognition from Dazai. He thought himself as nothing more than a dog. He was so aggressive and angry towards me but that didn't change the way I looked at him.

"I going to become a stronger individual with the sort of training Dazai is giving me. He will then begin to no-" I cut him off.

"Shut up. No. This isn't how your superior should train you. All he is doing is shooting you down after you physically are down. If you want to become stronger, you need to yes- acknowledge your weak points, but also embrace the stronger ones. Doing that is how you grow. Focus on those parts of your abilities that need more work and practice- but don't get too caught up with the stronger parts." I sighed.

Akutagawa stayed silent as I continued on.

"You also need to stop thinking that being so rude and harsh with everyone is going to deem you as, 'A fearful man whom I shall not mess with but respect.' I don't know if that's what you're going for, but it looks like that's close to what you're shooting for and man it just makes you look like a man with severe anger issues. Why do you want Dazai's attention so damn bad? Is it because he's an executive?" I asked, in major confusion.

"I've been.. with him for quite awhile now, and I'm positive he acts nowhere near the way he does towards you as he does with me. I don't know what kind of god like shit you seem in him but stop wasting your time. He's honestly sort of oblivious and just plain dumb sometimes. You don't understand, like I actually question why I'm with him sometimes. He's an attractive person but jeez, what else did I see in him." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"You're such a strong person already. I think the only thing that's holding you back is this though of validation from Dazai you want. Let go of it and think about yourself."

As I finished he gazed at me with an expressionless face. Before he could respond the door opened behind us. I looked back to see a nurse come in. Her expression changed into a feared one as she looked at Akutagawa.

"You rest well. If I see you training, over working yourself or anything that'll cause you to end up like you just did- I'll make you regret doing it." I sighed, before leaving.

SHE PROTEC
BUT SHE ALSO ATTAC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 20.6K 29
// A collection of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots; x readers_ || All requests closed ---------------------- • All one-shots are written by me, but I...
83.3K 2K 14
[!Completed!] You, (Y/n) were just living your life inside your little cozy room when people interrupted the peace. You got dragged to who knows wher...
2.7K 174 77
❝Two men, one woman; in which they had one chance to meet and then parted away forever.❞ [ Bungou Stray Dogs AU ] • [ Dazai Osamu x OC x Nakahara Chū...
4.8K 239 37
Both Dazai Osamu and Sera Kerarutto have something in common. A story too complex to put into words. The bond that she thought had been severed four...