You're my Miss Right

By multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Kim Taehyung Age: 22 Name: Choi Yuna Age: 20 Name: Kim Somin (Taehyung's younger... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Final)
Chapter 25 (Special Chapter)
Author's Note
NEW STORY UP!
Interaction Session <3 (Q&A; Comment Time)

Chapter 13

1.1K 61 22
By multifandomkpop7

Author POV

As expected, being the richest family in Seoul, they booked the most luxurious hotel in Bali, Alila Villas Uluwatu. "Wow~" was the only comment Yuna could give when she entered the hotel room with Somin. Yes, she shared a room with Somin. Taehyung's parents took a room while Taehyung and Namhyun took another.

The room was like a house. The hotel was poised at an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down the Indian Ocean. The view from their room was breath-taking. With the right timing of arrival, the sun was setting with a clear pinkish red horizon to be drawn in front of their eyes. The room was filled with Balinese pavilion architectures with modern interior designs which portrays the spacious, comfortable and traditional feel of the room. There is a swimming pool located outside every room with transparent glass dividing between them. It was amazing, far from what Yuna can ever imagine for a holiday.

"Unnie! There is a bathtub! And a kitchen. LOOK AT THE SWIMMING POOL OUTSIDE!" Somin exclaimed, roaming around the luxurious room after throwing her bag on the bed. They shared a king-sized bed with 2 large sofas and an 84-inch LG TV. This is the best room Yuna can ever asked for.

Just as the two young ladies were getting all excited about the glamourous room, there was a ring on the doorbell. "Hey girls, can we go out for dinner? I am hungry." Taehyung walked in with Namhyun beside him. "Oppa! This room is beautiful!" Somin, totally ignoring her brother's request, was soaked in her amusement. "Look at the private pool! I can stay in there all day!" Somin clapped, standing by the glass door that was used to divide the pool.

"Okay, I know. You can do whatever you like. But can we go have dinner first? I am really hungry." Taehyung slumped himself on the couch with Namhyun. "Where are Uncle and Auntie Kim?" Yuna questioned, tying her hair into a nice pony tail. "They are on their own. They called it honeymoon. Pfft. They left us to have their own fun. Somin ah, our parents left us!" Taehyung dramatically cried, screaming to Somin but the little girl was too immersed in her own delight that she completely blocked her brother out.

Yuna chuckled at the childish act of Taehyung before turning to Somin. "Somin, come on. Let's go and have dinner before your brother dies out of hunger!" Yuna stretched her hand out and Somin gladly took it. "Yah! Kim Somin. You are getting more out of control eh? How can you not listen to oppa and now you listen to Yuna?!" Taehyung pursed his lips into a line, looking at his sister in the 'displeased' manner. Somin gave him an ugly face, sticking her tongue out. They are really brothers and sisters, Yuna thought with a smile, looking at the two. "I like Yuna unnie more than you!" Somin booed.

"Come on, Namhyun. Let's go without these 2 troublesome women." Namhyun was holding onto Taehyung's hand when he tugged the older brother's hand to hold him back when Taehyung was about to leave the room without the 2 girls.

"I want to wait for noona." Namhyun pointed to Yuna who was wearing her shoes. Taehyung softened at Namhyun's statement. What a thoughtful brother... Yuna must be a really nice noona eh? If only Somin is like this. "We will wait outside alright? The girls need their space."

With just walking distance, they arrived at the nearby restaurant that was by the sea. They ordered a whole table full of food and surprisingly, they managed to finish them. They left and dispersed back into their rooms after strolling down the streets.

"Unnie!" Somin climbed up the bed where Yuna was already on. Yuna looked at the younger girl, waiting for her to continue. "Oppa likes you!" this caused Yuna to choke on her saliva as she sat up straight. "W-What?!" Yuna's eyes widened. "I am serious! I am not dumb to feel it! Oppa likes you, unnie! He has never been so caring towards his employees, staying over at their houses! You are the first, unnie!" Somin's eyes glittered.

"I-It can't be... your oppa is just being nice, nothing else." Yuna shook her head, staying in denial. "No! I can feel when oppa is merely being nice or he genuinely likes someone! I can tell that he really likes you, unnie! Oppa hasn't really seriously dated before and I know when he is in love. He even proposed for you and Namhyun to move in and stay with us!" Somin nodded as she analysed.

"I-It can't be..." Yuna mumbled, playing with the blanket in her hands. "Unnie, are you and Namhyun going to move in with us? I want you and Namhyun to come!" Somin pleaded. "We...are..." Yuna replied with hesitation. As much as she promised Taehyung on the plane that she would, she still has her doubts and concerns. She doesn't know what change with that bring and there would be so many unknowns in the future... "Really?! YAY!!"

On the other side, Taehyung was helping Namhyun to dry his hair with the hair dryer. "Hyung, do you like my noona?" Namhyun questioned, looking at his older brother through the mirror. Taehyung stopped his moving hand and blinked a few times in astonishment. Is he that obvious? "W-What?! N-No..." Taehyung swallowed a lump of saliva to calm his nerves down. Even Namhyun can feel it, how come Yuna has no reaction about it?

"Don't lie, hyung. I can tell." Namhyun smiled creepily. "Which boss would be so concerned about his employee and the employee's family? Which boss would stay over at his female employee's house and take care the employee's brother? Not to mention, you lied to me on the first time we met. You told me you were noona's colleague!" Namhyun wriggled his brows at the speechless man standing behind him.

"Yah! Kids like you shouldn't think about these things. Focus on your studying and listen to your noona well." Taehyung tried to abruptly twist the topic but that wasn't working for Namhyun. "Hyung, be a man and tell noona that you like her! I can tell that noona likes you a lot too. She has been talking about you excessively these few months." The younger boy turned to look at Taehyung.

"Talking about me? What does she talk about me?" Taehyung pulled a chair nearby and sat down eagerly.

Taehyung POV

"Hmm... Noona said that you are a really nice boss who cares about his employees. She came home one day and complained that you are very close to another girl named... Jung... Jung something." Namhyun started expounding.

"Jung Haemin?" I cut in. "Yes, Jung Haemin. And noona's tone was full of bitter jealousy instead of angriness. She said something like... how Jung Haemin would be more suitable for you and noona wouldn't be one of your choices. Noona is never like this. This is the first time I have ever seen her like this." Namhyun continued, pulling a packet of chips from the table.

"What else did she say?" I was getting nervous, at the same time, excited about what else Yuna said. "Hyung, can I eat this?" Namhyun swung the packet of chips in front of me, looking at me with pleading eyes. Not in the mood to wait any longer, I nodded to let him continue with the topic. "Hmm... basically noona talked about many things but I am not going to betray her by telling you more." Namhyun smiled sheepishly, munching on the chips.

My expression sank, giving him an unbelievable face. Isn't he betraying me too? I am so nice to him! Choi Namhyun! I shot him glares, snatching the chips away from him, running around the room to let him catch me.

Author POV

On the next day's evening, the four of them went to the Blue Lagoon Beach for some relaxing time after visiting all the temples and street markets. The two younger children had never-ending energy. They were being so exuberant, running around the moment they reached the beach.

"I heard from Minjung that you promised to move in to live with us." Taehyung started the conversation between the two of them. "Didn't I already agree to your suggestion on the plane?" Yuna frowned, looking at the man. "I am just afraid that you might take back your words. I asked Namhyun and he agreed." Taehyung smiled in victory.

The both of them suddenly thought about the conversation that they had with each other's siblings the night before. "Hyung, be a man and tell noona that you like her!" Taehyung swallowed a lump of saliva to compose himself, thinking hard about how to put his feelings into words. "Oppa likes you!" Yuna had a flashback on what Somin said the night before. Does he really like me? Or should I tell him that I like him? But that would be burdensome, right?

"Yuna..." Taehyung finally spoke up, cutting their thoughts. He took a deep breathe, "I want to tell you that I actually-"

"Unnie!" Somin screamed, running towards them. "Namhyun is injured! He was cut by a broken seashell!" Both the elder ones, ran with Somin to where Namhyun was sitting at. "Namhyun!" Yuna panicked, looking at the young boy holding on to his foot which on bleeding on the sole.

"Noona..." Namhyun held back his tears while holding onto his injured foot. "I will carry him back to the car. Somin, you help Yuna with the cleaning up here. I have the first aid kit in the car." Taehyung instructed the two girls whilst carrying the young boy in his arms, running towards his car.

"Sorry unnie..." Somin was on the verge of crying while keeping all the equipment that they brought for sandcastle building. "It's not your fault, Somin ah. Namhyun isn't careful as well." Yuna comforted the younger one while helping her along. "I should have taken care of him better." Somin continued. "Shh... it's okay. He wasn't injured that badly anyways. Give him a lesson to learn as well." Yuna nodded.

Taehyung POV

"Sorry hyung..." Namhyun was apologizing while I was cleaning his wound. "Silly boy. Don't need to apologize." I ruffled his head before applying the ointment. "I should have been more careful." Namhyun continued, looking down. "Next time you will know, alright. Does it hurt?" I asked, blowing softly at his wound. "Not really."

I closed the first aid kit after bandaging his leg a little. "Alright, come on. Sit inside. Your two noonas will be back soon." I carried him to sit properly in the back seat while waiting for the two ladies to be back.

"Hyung." He called me and I looked at him to let him continue. "Did you tell noona already?" he blinked his eyes innocently. "I was going to. But you injured your foot." I raised my eyebrows, teasing him. "Ah... sorry hyung." He pouted, staring at his bandaged leg. I chuckled and caressed his smooth hair. "I will find another chance, don't worry. Your noona will be mine, soon." I winked at him.

"What are you guys talking about?" just then, Yuna and Somin were back to the car. "Oppa! Is Namhyun alright?" Somin came running beside me, looking at Namhyun's bandage. "He is, don't worry. Just a small cut." I explained.

"I am fine, noona. Sorry for letting you worry." Namhyun rubbed his eye, showing Yuna an apologetic face the moment she showed up. "Don't need to apologize. As long as you are fine, it's okay. Next time you know that you need to be careful, alright? Comfort Somin noona, she almost cried because she thought that she didn't take care of you well." Yuna enjoined, signalling Somin to sit beside Namhyun in the car.

"You will make a good mother." I whispered to her, closing the doors for the two younger ones. Her face immediately flushed up into a shade of velvet red. "Stop speaking nonsense." She snapped.

Author POV

That night, the four met up with Taehyung's parents for dinner. They want to share their last night together. "How did Namhyun get injured?" Auntie Kim asked, munching on the seafood. "He got cut by a broken shell." Taehyung replied, refraining the boy from eating seafood.

"Namhyun ah, you can't eat seafood until your wound has fully recovered, alright? Be obedient." Taehyung adjured, taking the prawn from him, replacing it with chicken. Namhyun obediently obeyed, eating the chicken.

"I have never seen Taehyung being so thoughtful." Uncle Kim commented, laughing heartedly at the sight. "I am this thoughtful to Somin alright." Taehyung rebutted, peeling a prawn for Somin. "Oppa is really nice to Namhyun because oppa likes-" Somin was going to expose Taehyung when he quickly stuffed the prawn into her mouth. "Eat well, Somin ah." He shot death glares at the younger girl while Somin just snarled at her pussy brother.

"Yuna, did Taehyung talk to you about moving into our house?" Auntie Kim brought up the topic. "Ah... yes." Yuna nodded with respect. "What do you think? Are you moving in with Namhyun?" Uncle Kim added in. "They are." Taehyung replied for Yuna instead. "They are moving in after we are back in Korea." Taehyung made the decision and smiled sheepishly at Yuna. "That's good to hear. We will have more noises at home." Auntie Kim clapped in glee.

"Thank you, Auntie and Uncle Kim." Yuna bowed her head a little before resuming with her eating. She is feeling uneasy about the fact that they will be staying with Taehyung's family, still. Isn't it weird? She, being a normal employee in the largest fashion company in Seoul is staying with the CEO. Oh well, what would happen if people find out? She is already having troubles with the other employees in the company about her and Taehyung, now she is even staying with him! Something isn't right... Yuna thought as she ate the dinner half-heartedly.

After their dinner, the two younger ones wanted to bond and Somin decided to visit Taehyung's and Namhyun's hotel room for TV. Leaving Yuna alone, she stood by the glass door, looking at the clear swimming pool, thinking about her decisions. Is she making the right choice to stay with Taehyung? Is she able to keep her feelings to herself? Is she okay with what might happen if this was found out one day? Things were bombarding her brain but she can't seem to find a correct solution to everything. The moment she fell in love with Kim Taehyung, she should know that there is no turning back.

"Thinking about something important?" a voice startled her in her deep thoughts as she turned. It was no other than Kim Taehyung. The man who confuses her with his actions. "Somin gave me her room card." He smiled and closed the door behind him.

"What were you thinking?" he asked, standing beside the girl and she just shook her head. "Nothing." She smiled, which was totally not convincing but Taehyung did not plan to ask any further. "Wanna swim?"

Without waiting for Yuna's reply, Taehyung took off his t-shirt and jumped into the pool, splashing the water everywhere else. "Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Yuna was alarmed by the sudden splashed, leaving her a little wet from the effect. "Now you know how to call my full name with a 'yah' in front eh? Am I being too nice to you?" he teased the younger one, raising one of his brows to show his dismay.

"A-Ah... N-No... I mean, T-Taehyung oppa." Yuna realised how big a mistake she had made for calling her boss by his full name. Not to mention, with a 'yah'. She mentally knocked herself on the head. "I was just joking." He laughed, submerging his face into the water before coming up again.

Damn, he looks hella hot the moment he came up from the water. The water dripping off his hair and down his perfect jaw line. NONONO! Choi Yuna, what are you thinking?! Yuna hit her forehead to refrain herself from looking at the perfect man in front of her. "Why are you hitting yourself?" Taehyung look at Yuna funnily.

"Come in!" Taehyung gestured for Yuna to get into the swimming pool but she refused. "I don't know how to swim and I don't want to get wet." She rejected his offer and just squatted by the swimming pool side, looking at him play. But who gets to reject Kim Taehyung? No one.

Within seconds, Taehyung got near Yuna and pulled her into the pool. Surprised, Yuna struggled with all her might as she thought she was going to be drown within seconds. "Shh... don't worry. I am holding onto you." Suddenly, a voice was lingering by her ear and she felt a pair of hands on her waist.

She turned to her side to find that Taehyung was only centimetres away from her. His front was sticking to her back with his hands on her waist and his face near her ear. The uncomfortable closeness in distance made her blushed so badly. Luckily, it was dark already.

A gush of anger rose up within Yuna was she pushed herself away from Taehyung. "Why did you pull me down the pool? I could have been dead!" She yelled, not in a very loud and angry tone but enough to show her discomposure. But in Taehyung's eyes, it was cute and fluffy.

"I know I can hold you. What's the big deal?" he swam closer to her, who was holding onto the side of the swimming pool for support. "I could have been dead..." she mumbled, still breathing heavily from the shock. "I won't let it happen." He smiled, a charming smile which melted Yuna's heart immediately.

She shook of the thought and quickly turned her head to a different direction to hide her flustered expressions. Since she is already wet, why not stay in the pool longer? She thought. "Choi Yuna." Taehyung called her.

The moment she turned her head, he crashed his wet lips onto hers, pulling her closer to him. Yuna was astonished and she put her hands on Taehyung's bare chest to push him away but he didn't budge. He kissed in deeper, circling his arms around her petite waist.

Without Yuna knowing, she slowly closed her eyes, reacting to the love that Taehyung was giving her. Her arms unknowingly were secured around his neck, closing up their gap. Their lips move in unison, as if they were telling each other how much they liked each other since god knows how many months ago.

Finally, they broke the kiss and both were half panting at the gentle yet passionate kiss. They stared into one another's eyes ardently when Yuna decided to break the silence between them. "That was my first kiss..." she shyly commented, looking down into the water to escape from the awkwardness. "That was mine too..." Taehyung lifted Yuna's chin up to make her look at him before leaning in once again to kiss her on her lips.

This time, it was more passionate yet short. "Choi Yuna, I like you. I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Finally I am back! So sorry for not updating for such a long time! I just started my holidays and fell sick immediately :( Sighs! But I hope you guys like this chapter! Don't worry! I will have more time to update now~

Comment and vote <3 [I am getting lesser comments and votes nowadays :( Let me know if the story is too boring!]

Credits to owner <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.1K 68
choi y/n 19 years old,live with her mother and her brothers, y/n is sweet to love ones (who cares about her) but dangerous,cold and scary to unknown...
127K 6.8K 34
Eunha or her real name, Jung Eunbi is a cold, clever girl but deep inside, she is a nice person. She didn't like to fangirling like other girl in her...
11.7K 858 16
Just when Yuna thought the new boy, Seokmin would be same as her other friend, Her life changes because of him. [UNEDITED] πŸ‘Started ; 161004 [Yuna's...
8.5K 632 35
With a dreadful future, Choi Yuna dreams of a boy who is in anguish of his passing family. Stumbling across the boy of her dreams, she struggles in t...