My Omnivore Hibari X Tsuna

بواسطة MalditadiAsh

Tsuna was always bullied and ways earn the title as Dame-Tsuna. But he also hold extremely feeling towards hi... المزيد

Prologue.
Ch. 1 Feelings.
Ch.2 Lunch.
Ch.3 Sky in danger.
Chapter 4
Ch. 5 Wake up.
Ch.6 Your enough
Ch.7 Offer.
Ch.8 Offer.
Chapter 9
Ch.10 The letter
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

2.6K 84 13
بواسطة MalditadiAsh

3rd person's Pov.

Tsuna, when he woke up he suddenly realize that he was sleeping under the cherry blossoms. He open his eyes and were amazed hoe beautiful the scenery is. He smile to himself.

It was peaceful and quite, and he knows that this place is an illusion. This was his was his first illusionary dream, Mukuro thought him to use mist flames and made an illusion.

And the first illusion pop out in his mind was this scenery. A peaceful field fill with cherry blossoms. Then he look up and touch one of the falling flower of it, he smile how cute and pink it is it was wonderful.

But he suddenly frown when he remember that he is alone in this illusion word, it was lonely in such a word. No Gokudera, No Yamamoto, No Onii-san, No Lambo, No Mukuro, No Chrome, Or niether No Kyoya, his lover.

Oh great, his lover hates sakura trees, how the hell his lover will come to this illusionist place. Tsuna sigh, but smile he close his eyes to sleep in a peaceful world. But suddenly he can feel a warm hands touch his cheek so he open his eyes to who it was.

His eyes widen he was the hell shock. What meet him was a kid, a kid who look like his lover Kyoya. The kid is like 6 years old, and his more surprise that the kid has black car ears and Black cat tail.

"HHHEEEIIII?" Tsuna said.

"Herbivore, Stop screaming." The kid said.

"Kyo-Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

"Who's Kyoya?" The kid ask still coldly just like Kyoya.

"Ah-Ahm You?" Tsuna said.

"No, the name is Kyo. And what's the name of a herbivore like you?" Kyo ask.

"Sa-Sawada Tsunayoshi. Tsuna is fine." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Hn, Tsuna-nii." Kyo said.

Tsuna smile brightly. He then reach out for the kid.

"Why are you here Kyo-chan?" Tsuna said with a smile, he really don't know why the hell he call the kid Kyo-chan, but the kid was super duper cute.

Kyo blush and look down, His Tsuna-nii has a kind and warm acceptance smile. It was so warm smile that he long searching for.

"I kinda like the sakura tree." Kyo said while looking down with a sad face.

Tsuna grab the boy and hug him. "Then lets both see the Sakura Trees together neh~" Tsuna said with a smile.

Kyo's eyes widen, this embrace was so warm and calmy, he can't even explain this feeling. He wishes that this event will last long, too long. He then Nod as an answer and snuggle more towards Tsuna chest. He wrap his tail around Tsuna's waist and close his eyes.

"Your warm Herbivore. I never ever meet a person like you. I wish you could stay." Kyo said as he look at those chocolate warm eyes.

"I'll try Kyo-chan." Tsuna said with a bright smile and pat Kyo's head which is Kyo just purr.

After some minute of peaceful silent, Tsuna felt that world is gonna collapse, that his vision start to blurry.

"I guest its time to go back herbivore. I hope someday you'll come back." Kyo said as he stand up and climb out from Tsuna's lap.

"I will come back Kyo-chan promise." Tsuna said with a brightest smile and next thing he knows he wake up with a powerful force of mallet.

His day begin, just as normal, Gokudera and Yamamoto greeted him. Then he'll meet his lover everymorning standing leaning on the gate and went to his class room.

There he day dream and wonder off. Would Kyo-chan will be lonely in that world? That world is an Illusion? And is Kyo-chan part of the Illusion?. He keep on thinking about Kyo-chan, he wonder if how can he make Kyo-chan real? And then it pop out, he needs to ask Mukuro to  about it so he needs to go to Kokuyo land.

When Lunch came, Tsuna suppose to have lunch with both of his friends, but Yamamoto has practice baseball and Hayato skip class because he was bored so the only option is to eat alone in the roof top, or so he thought

He then was called by his lover to the reception room and both eat lunch together peacefully. After that his lover sleep in his lap, While for Tsuna just smile and fill Kyoya's hair in his hands. He remember the face of Kyo-chan.

Kyo-chan was just like Kyoya but somehow different, it was like the kid was showing his emotions how lonely he is. But still Kyo-chan has this cold and face just like Kyoya.

Kyoya suddenly wake up and sat up.

"What's wrong?" Kyoya ask.

"Hei?" Tsuna blink at his lover.

Kyoya went close to Tsuna.

"What's wrong, I know there something in your mind? Tell me what is it?" Kyoya said.

Tsuna does not wanna answer his lover, he don't want that his lover will be worried about nothing. It was just an illusion that's all.

"Nothing." Tsuna said.

Kyoya gave him a peck on the lips. "Then if you have problems I'm here ok?" Kyoya said while he put one of his hands on Tsuna's pink soft cheek.

Tsuna nodded. But then he needs to ask Kyoya a permission.

"A-Ano, Kyoya? Can I pls go to Kokuyo land? I'll need to ask Mukuro for something." Tsuna said.

Kyoya frown and gave a deadly glare to Tsuna.

"Tsunayoshi? Are you breaking up with me?" Kyoya said coldly. Tsuna gulp and look at Kyoya.

"No, Its just, I want to ask him about how will you make Illusions real? I-I mean he support Chromes body, technically... Ah... How should I put this?" Tsuna said while he play with his finger.

Kyoya sigh in relief. But still glare at Tsuna. "I'll come with you. I'm not letting that pineapple herbivore touch you." Kyoya said as he gave a sweet kiss to Tsuna.

Tsuna said ok and then he went to class. As class ended, he saw Kyoya is already waiting at the school gate.

Both walk towards Kokuyo land, Tsuna met Chrome first.

"Hi Chrome," Tsuna said with a smile.

"Bossu~ Hibari-san, What are you doing here?" Chrome ask.

"Ah, I came here to ask Mukuro about something, Can I?" Tsuna said.

"Ofcourse bossu, Mukuro-sama is-" Chrome said but was cut.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun." Mukuro said as he appear behind Tsuna and hug him from the back.

Then Mukuro swear a flying metal object was send to him. He then look at his greatest enemy, the so called idiot sky lark.

"Kufufufu~ The idiot skylark is here too?" Mukuro look at the Kyoya who have murderous glare at him.

"Ahm, Mukuro. I need to ask you something, How can you make your illusions real?" Tsuna ask.

"Oya? Its easy. Just lit some mist flames and think about something that you want to make it real. But I must warn you, even it feels real, Illusion is still an illusion." Mukuro said.

Tsuna nod. "Thank you Mukuro" Tsuna said while he run away from that guy, well he leave his lover there fighting with his other half mist. Beside Tsuna knows and always take noted, if you wanna live then don't ever become the referee for the the certain Pineapple and The certain Skylark fight. 

Then once he got home, he step back and went to the park instead. It was night, the star were shinning so bright the moon was beautiful and surprisingly there are few people almost No people around. So Tsuna sat under the sakura tree and focus his mist flames and start imagining Kyo-chan.

He close his eyes and focus on the flames, and when he succeeded he could feel a soft small hands in his cheek. He open his eyes to meet Kyo-chan.

"Kyo-chan." Tsuna said as he hug Kyo-chan tightly.

"Can't breath herbivore." Kyo said while struggling. But soon Tsuna let go of him.

"Sorry." Tsuna said as he pat Kyo-chan's hair, feeling the soft ears Kyoa chan purr.

Then Tsuna made Kyo-chan sit in his lap and together they enjoy the view.

"They are beautiful Herbivore." Kyo said.

"Yes, they were." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Come Kyo-chan. Its already late. Lets go home." Tsuna said.

"No, I don't want to go back to that Illusion world, I want to stay with you." Kyo said.

"Yes you will, I mean Home. I mean in my house. Come." Tsuna said, then he lift Kyo chan up.

He embrace it and Kyo just wrap his tail in Tsuna waist.

Tsuna walk in the street happily while Kyo was piss by loud and annoying herbivores crowd.

Then suddenly a unnecessary pull was made, someone pull Tsuna to the dark alley.

"Oh, if it is Dame-Tsuna." One of the man sad.

Tsuna start to tremble and hug Kyo-chan more, Kyo chan just glare at them and readying his claws to them.

"Oh? You found a little kitty?" The man said as he touch Kyo but before he can, Kyo jump and gave a good slice in that mans face.

"why you stupid kitty." The man pick him up.

"Kyo-chan!" Tsuna said.

"For crowding, and disturbing the peace and most of all for touching what it mine, You shall be bitten to death!" The cold voice was made.

Then all the mens pale and look at the guy who is holding a pair of Tonfas. The men run away as fast as they can but the men did not let Go of Kyo-chan.

"Kyo-chan!" Tsuna said. Kyoya look at Tsuna with a glare, did he just call him Kyo-chan?

Tsuna wants to run towards the men but a strong hands stop him. "What did you just said?" Kyoya said with a glare.

Tsuna pointed the men, "I need to get Kyo-chan back. They are-" Tsuna said but was cut by one of the men screaming.

Tsuna run towards the scream and Kyoya follow. Then when they got there Tsuna saw one of the man has bleeding face it was a slice. And he look at the man more like the kid who did that. Kyo-chan. His hands or claws was pull of blood and he has a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Kyo-Chan!" Tsuna said worriedly and hug Kyo-cha tightly.

"Hn.Herbivore." Kyo-chan reply.

Kyoya was standing there shock, he don't know what the hell is going on. He saw a kid who is morelikely 6 years old and has cat ears, sharp claws and black tail most of all it really, really looks like him. And now Tsuna was acting like a worried over protective mother towards the kid.

"Now lets get you clean up neh~." Tsuna said as he carry Kyo.

"Hn." Kyo reply. Then he met the icy blue eyes, just like him a same face but quite older and Kyo can sense a carnivore presence in  Kyoya.

"Herbivore, Who is he?" Kyo ask.

"Oh, his kyoy-" Tsuna said but was cut by Kyoya.

"Hn, little carnivore from now on call me Father and his your mother ok?" Kyoya said as pat Kyo-chan's head.

"Hn." Kyo said.

"HHHHEEEEIIIII?" Tsuna reply.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

71.6K 1.8K 18
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🌹⌟ Ouran High |·| K-9 HOST FanFiction [Kyoya x Male!Oc] ˋ°•*⁀➷ Presents. . . Yuuto lived with his mothe...
15.9K 603 19
[I re-wrote it, the new story is Re: The Sky's Heart. just keeping this as a reminder of my pre-days.] - 21/1/2018 AU. A child. Abandoned at birth an...
9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
92.4K 2.4K 21
He wasn't allowed anywhere near you and you didn't know why. All you know is that he played a major role in your demise. {Fem!Reader}x Hibari Kyoya