Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

By MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Twenty-Three

450 10 2
By MyoneG

My thoughts rolled around playfully in my head. So many unanswered questions, so many confusing things, but my long worry was for Tobias, as I was about to walk into the living room to provide as much comfort as possible, the door made a loud thud indicating that someone was knocking, I sighed, really? Right now?

I pulled myself over to the door and opened it up, a small wooden creak, rung in my ears. Now I caught my gaze on Emerson, for gods sake?! I thought in my head, he has to visit now? Didn't I tell him to go away?

"Umm...Hi Eliza." he said nervously, twitching his finger anxiously, it was kind of cute how he got all worked up over seeing me.

"Hi Emerson, nows not a great time-" I told him, I saw the pained expression on his face, he was upset and I hated seeing him like this, and then as if to really piss me off, Tobias walked out from the living room and gave Emerson a sneer, he looked frightening even with the blood on his face. Emerson's stance tensed, I could almost see the anger radiating off of him.

"What is he doing here?" Emerson said, pointing to Tobias as he walked past, I didn't have an answer that wouldn't annoy him more, fuck! Boys are just so annoying!

"Emerson, stop going all jealous on me!" I squealed, okay that came out all wrong, Emerson was taken aback now, and stormed away home.

"Emerson...No, I didn't!-" I tried to yell, but he didn't want to hear it and continued walking. I slammed to door and turned to Tobias.

"You did that on purpose didn't you!" I accused, narrowing my eyes.

"Maybe?" he replied cockily. I really do hate boys. I gave him a hard punch on the shoulder, but it seemed to effect me more than him.

"Ow." he faked, pulling a face I grabbed my knuckles that were now sore. I was so glad it was the opposite hand to the one bandaged. In fact I don't think I even needed that now. I would keep it on just so they all know I'm fragile.

"What are you still doing here?" I spat annoyed! He tried to attempt a smooth smirk, but emotion prevented him to.

"Sorry, I'll leave if you want, but could I borrow a pair of glasses? It's still daylight outside." he said, having a quick glimpse out of the window and twitching.

"No, it's cool, just umm...have you ever heard of the Black Rose Ball?" I told him asking the question, I couldn't send him away, he was still red and his eyes looked like they killed.

"Black Rose Ball? No, doesn't ring a bell." he replied, looking up thinking. "Why?"

"No reason." I lied, I didn't think it was necessary for him to know everything.

"Ok, back in a minute." I said quickly already half way up the stairs, he nodded and disappeared into the living room.

I wonder where Tobias is going to go, if his house burnt down and he-he doesn't have any family?! What will he do? I doubt the boys will say yes to him staying here, that would be a big no no. What would he do?

Anyway, there was still time, but I had to know about this 'ball' because I did not want a war happening because I don't know, who, what, where and why about this.

I sneaked into Ryan's room because it was the closest and found him lying on his back with his eyes closed, one hand rested over his forehead and the other lay at his side, I tiptoed closer being super quiet. No way could he hear me, I stood at the side of his bed, ready to yell 'Macaroni and Cheese!' which happened to be a random moment in my head, heaven knows what goes on in there.

"You can't sneak up on a vampire Eliza." his voice made me jump, he didn't even open his eyes, and he didn't move an inch, how did he? And as if he read my mind he answered.

"Your heartbeat gave you away." he stated, now sitting up from the bed and lounging back against his bed frame.

"Sorry, want me to stop it for you?" I said, sarcasm dripping off my voice. Ryan gave me a disapproving look, I rolled my eyes.

"I'll do it for you!" a voice yelled from another room, eavesdropping Peter I presume.

"He really hates me doesn't he?" I sighed, thinking about the one short time he was relitively nice, every other time, he has been a right little bitch.

"No, he doesn't hate you." Ryan stated, looking at me, I raised my head to look at him confused.

"Uh, I think he does." I stated, how could you not miss the annoying and hateful comments towards me?

"No, he doesn't." Ryan repeated sternly, I gave him as look of surprise, Peter didn't even come in to defend himself, did he want to hear what Ryan had to say.

"He's jealous." Ryan said in an obvious tone, what would he be jealous of.

"He's jealous because you get to be normal, he lost that chance a long time ago, we all did." Ryan finished. I expected Peter to charge in and argue against his words, but he didn't, which made me wonder whether there was truth to his words.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm not entirely normal, remember I'm the insane one!" I joked, smiling, Ryan returned the smile. His eyes darted to the object in my hand, the invitation, if that's what it was called, more of a threat or forced upon bribe.

"What's that?" he asked curiously, he went to reach out to grab it. I quickly moved my hand up out the way, just before he reached it, he frowned and then smirked, he flinched for a second, but I didn't realise that wasn't a flinch. He had flitted, grabbed the paper and sat back down in less than a blink of an eye. He waved it in front of my face in victory.

"Sheesh...I was getting there, impatient or what?" I mumbled, waiting for him to read it, his eyebrows knitted together in anger.

"I don't know what to do?" I stated, just as Ryan had finished reading it.

"Your not going." Ryan growled "We can deal with Dante, but you are not going to this." Ryan said furious.

"Ryan, be reasonable about this." I pleaded, I didn't want anyone to get hurt and I definitely wasn't going to get anyone killed.

"I am." Ryan replied "Your not going."

"B-" I whined, my words were cut off.

"YOUR NOT GOING ELIZA, THAT'S FINAL!" Ryan boomed, his voice sent shivers down my spine and I didn't expect this reaction. I stayed quiet and ran out the room, Ryan didn't even think twice about his words

I could feel my tear ducts fill up, but I would not show the satisfaction of how Ryan made me like this. I ran downstairs and Tobias grabbed me into a hug, I accepted his offer and snuggled close into him, he was a fair bit taller than me, and placed his chin over my head. We didn't talk, I just let myself wrap myself into a hug, he was like ice, but at that moment I didn't care, it was cooling me off and my anger was radiating away.

"Tobias, what am I going to do?" I asked, he didn't know what i was talking about, he hadn't read the invite but he comforted anyway.

"Explain it all."

I told him everything, he didn't interrupt or get angry, too much. He sat and listened, then raged afterwards.

"What a bastard!" he growled, digging his nails into his palms.

"I can't not go! Dante will hurt everyone." I stated, rubbing my eyes, trying to think of a compromise.

"Then...Break the rules?" Tobias suggested.

"I-I-I can't do that!" I exclaimed, widening my eyes in horror, he rolled his eyes, or at least I think he did they were too damagaed to tell.

Tobias looked around the room quickly, before going through the cabinet drawers, scrunching up useless stuff. He yanked out a piece of paper,and pen and scribbled down something.

'Are you going to be a pushover?'

I frowned at his response and snatched the one and paper away from him and wrote down my thought.

'No, I am not a pushover!'

'Could have fooled me.' then he quickly scribbled it out so I wouldn't see it, I curled my hands into fists and as much as I wanted to dent that pretty little face, I couldn't.

'Let's do it'

Somehow whenever we write to each other so vampires can't hear us, I'm always ending up doing something I'm not meant to be doing.

I had to get a dress, and there was still the matter of getting someone to go with.

"Eliza, Wait!" Tobias called shyly, as I walked towards the door, I turned around to face the remains of his pretty little face.

"I-I was wonder-" he watched me raise my eyes as if to tell him to hurry up. He nodded.

"I will tell you on the way." he told me, I smiled and so did he, before we rushed out the door, but I grabbed him a pair of glasses that happened to be laying to the side table by the door.

Once we were down the steps, we thought up everything we needed to buy me, that Dante told me to wear; a dress, and then I needed dress shoes and all of that snazzy stuff, I have to be dolled up like a model, and I hate that, he's not going on my good list.

But the worst bit...I had to save him a dance!

I had to dance a whole song with the Vampire boss man, scary or what!

I walked down the brick stairs, where I happened to have smashed my body into pieces on. Tobias followed behind me, I stopped when I reached the bottom, a huge limousine was parked directly in front of the house, and what seemed to be a chauffeur was standing by the door, he smiled at me.

"Miss. Redfield?" the chauffeur asked, I looked to Tobias, he looked to me before turning his attention to the dirty blonde haired man.

Uh, oh.

-----------------------------

Apologies for the shortness of this chapter. Please, I know my other book 'supernatural academy' is the one you guys have mainly been eating for, but right now, this is the priority, maybe voting for this story aswell, I might think that I can get the other book done, anyway...any comments on this shortie of a chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724 53 37
**Sequel to 'Blonde Wolf of the Brown Haired Beauty'** **Book 2 in the Beauty Series** Normal- adj.- conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or exp...
53.4K 1.4K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
40K 1.5K 29
Charity Raven Hunter's last minutes of being 'normal' ended one her seventeenth birthday. --- Book two of the Demonic Family series. --- She was pre...
1.4K 48 25
1st Book of the "Different" Series Angelina Red-Kindom was a "normal" girl, if it weren't for her demise of her older brother and her parents' divorc...