ButterCream Squad Imagines

By Aye-Its-Sophie

Title says it all :) A book full of the ButterCream Squad aka Jack and Conor Maynard, Mikey, Joe Sugg, Caspar... More

Intro/Prompts
Conor Maynard - "I lost the baby"
Joe Sugg- "Do you think you can teach me that?"
Jack Maynard- "You're a monster"
Conor Maynard- "I havent slept in four days."
Jack Maynard- "Relax"
Jack Maynard Imagine
Jack Maynard- The Girlfriend Tag
Jack Maynard - "Lets have a baby"
Jack Maynard- "Oh are you ticklish?"
New Prompts list!
Jack Maynard
Conor Maynard - Silence can say more than a thousand words.
Conor Maynard- Silence can say more than a thousand words. Part 2
Jack Maynard- Water Fight!
Conor Maynard- I'll keep you save, always.
Jack Maynard- Dusk till dawn
Jack Maynard- Youtubes OTP
Josh Pieters- "Can I kiss you right now?"
Jack Maynard- Cuts
Joe Sugg- Head Over Heels
Conor Maynard - Talentless
Jack Maynard- This is why I fell in love with you
Joe Sugg - I Missed You
Jack Maynard - Stone Cold
Jack Maynard - Flowers
Another new prompt listtt
Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me
Conor Maynard- Please Don't Leave Me Pt.2
Jack Maynard - Sick of this world
Conor Maynard- I'm Pregnant
Jack Maynard - More Than Freinds
Conor Maynard- Cheater
Conor Maynard- Cheater Part 2
Jack Maynard- "You are my happily ever after"
Authors Note
Requests?
Conor Maynard- Just Fall In Love And You'll Get Killed.
Joe Sug- Valentines Day
Requests
Josh Pieters- Best Friends
Jack Maynard- Hatred
Conor Maynard- Stormy Nights
GUYS
Is There Somewhere- Jack Maynard
Please Forgive Me- Conor Maynard
Please Forgive Me part 2
Ex- Jack Maynard
Jack Maynard- Princess
Joe Sugg-"You said you loved me"
Heyyy
Jack Maynard- Club Night
New book!!

Conor Maynard - "I'm pregnant" "I'm going to kill you"

3.7K 42 4
By Aye-Its-Sophie

Hope you like thisss 💗 Also just realised how long this is woww 😂

Your pregnancy test was on the side in the bathroom but you were terrified to go look at it. If you were pregnant it was Conor's baby and you and Conor weren't in the best place in your relationship right now and bringing a baby into the picture was not going to help at all.

You checked the time 11:30 Conor might be back from partying soon or he might not and telling him you're pregnant while he's really drunk is not something you wanted to do.

You took a deep breath before slowly picking up the pregnancy test.

You dropped it.

Postive. No,no,no! This can't be happening.

You didn't know what to do.

You felt tears welling in your eyes.

You were terrified Conor would break up with you when you told him.

Conor had been feeling very depresssed lately and he was dealing with it in the worse possible way. Getting really drunk so he didn't have to feel anymore. You two constantly were arguing about how often he went out and got wasted and it was ruining your relationship.

You sat on the bathroom floor for what felt like hours debating what to do.

You checked the time again, 1:30.

He should be back by now.

You decided to call Jack and ask him to bring Conor home.

Jack often didn't drink that much when they went out now so he could look after his older brother.

You called Jacks number.

"Y/n hey, is everything okay?" He asked.

"Uh yeah ca-n you just Uh bring Conor home?" You asked he could hear it in your voice that you had been crying.

"Y/n what's wrong? What happened?" Jack asked concerned.

"Just get Conor home."You said before hanging up.

Just before you hung up you heard Conor say something about you in the background and all the boys laugh.

That stung. You thought he probably said something like "There's always something wrong with her, she probably sad I'm out having fun and she's not".

The effect alcohol could have on him was crazy. He would go from the most loving boyfreind ever. Who would always want to be holding your hand or touching you in some way and also want to snuggle, to someone that was almost unrecognisable to you. He'd get angry easlily, he'd yell at you and he'd say thing that sober Conor would never say.

Eventaully there was a knock on the door.

You opened it to find Jack,Joe, Josh and Conor. Surprisingly it seemed like Conor wasn't so drunk he was about to pass out.

"Why did you have to ruin my night of funnn?!" He slurred.

"Because, one its almost 2 am so it's morning and two I need to talk to you" You hissed slightly.

He walked in, the boys were still stood at the door.

"Thank-" You tried to say but were cut of by Conor.

"Why did you decide youuu wanted to talk to me at 3 amm?" He said still slurring.

"2, its 2 am and I'll tell you but I need to say goodbye to your freinds first" You said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Nooo let them stayyy" He insisted.

"Nah Conor it's fine we're leaving now" Joe said and they all gave you a sympathetic look.

They all understood that Conor's depression could have an affect on you aswell. Well not really his depression but the way he acted because of it.

"Thank you guys bye!" You said as you closed the door.

"Why did you have to make them leave, you're no fun at all!" He groaned.

His words hurt but you tried to brush it off.

"Because-" You tried to explain but he cut you off again.

"You know the girls at the clubbb are wayyy more fun that you" He slurred.

You felt like someone had punched you hard in the chest. You never really thought about Conor kissing or sleeping with other girls when he was drunk. Because you trusted him. But then you remembered drunk Conor was and entirely different person.

This wasn't the Conor you loved, this was the part of conor you hated.

"Don't look so hurt I don't actually sleep with them, I just have a bit of fun" He winked.

"Conor why are you doing this?" You asked, you felt tears welling in your eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Trying to make me feel like shit" You were trying your best to hide your tears.

"Because you're no fun" He said casually like it didn't bother him at all that he was hurting you.

"Conor I'm pregnant" You blurted out.

"You're what!" He yelled at you.

"I'm pregnant!" You repeated.

He leant on the kitchen work top and put his head in his hands.

"Im going to Jacks house he's probably still up partying!" He walked out and slammed the door.

"No conor!" You yelled

"Please don't leave." You cried.

You sat by the door crying your eyes out.

You called his phone and found it on the work top. You threw if full force at a wall and watched it break into pieces on the floor.

You didn't care.

-

It was gone 3 am when Conor staggered in.

Followed by Joe and Jack.

Conor barely even noticed you sat on the sofa with tears rolling down your face he saw his phone broken on the floor.

"Y/N IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He yelled and turned to look at you.

He picked up his brand new iPhone X that you had completely destroyed.

Jack and Joe stood there unsure what to do.

"I didn't mean to break it" You mumbled.

"Then why did you throw it at a wall?!" He hissed but down all the broken pieces on the kitchen work top.

"Because I was mad at you" You said.

He death glared you.

"Boys you can leave." He told Jack and Joe.

Jack and Joe looked unsure. They looked at you to see your response.

"Just go" You mumbled.

So they left.

"For fuck sake!" He said slamming his hands on the work top.

"I'm sorry" You mumbled.

He didn't even look at you he just staggered into the bedroom where you assume he fell asleep.

You slept on the sofa, well you didn't really sleep that much.

You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.

You were terrified to talk to Conor in the morning.

What if that was it? What is your relationship was about to end? What would happen to the baby?

You heard Conor walk in at about 11 am.

You got up.

He saw his phone. Memories of what happened last night flooded in to his brain. Why did he say that? Why did he do that?

He turned around to look at you.

"Y/n" He mumbled and came and stood next to you.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" You asked quietly.

"Yeah." He said looking down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your-" He cut you of by placing a finger over you lips.

"Shh, you did nothing wrong, I'm the one who should be apologising." He said softly.

"I'm sorry for being such a shitty boyfreind. I don't desvere you y/n. I'm so fucking sorry that I treated you like shit last night. I'm sorry about the way I reacted when you told me your pregnant.And I just want to say you have every right to want to break up with me." He explained tears welling in his eyes.

"I love you Conor, I just hate drunk you." You felt a tear roll down your cheek.

He Conor wiped away your tears.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll quit drinking. I wouldn't drink again. That is if you still want to be with me?" He asked nervously.

" I do." You whispered and kissed him softly.

"I love you so fucking much y/n and I'm so excited to be a dad" He whispered.

"Shh don't cuss in front of the baby" You giggled.

"But-" You cut him off by kissing him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.5K 81
Some one-shots and imagines of Conor and Jack Maynard. -- completedβœ”οΈ -- Achievements: 10k reads : 25/6/17 20k reads : 23/7/17 30k reads : 10/8/17 40...
536K 5.9K 47
JOSH PIETERS CONOR MAYNARD JOE SUGG OLI WHITE JACK MAYNARD OLI WHITE CASPAR LEE
244K 1.9K 27
Imagines about the Sidemen and the Buttercream Squad
25.1K 793 156
This is the sequel to London lovers and we're I left off was when Evie and Conor had got engaged she has brother in New York but what will he think...