Manan FF :Destined

By Thelittlemuser

#8 in the fanfiction (highest rank) It is such a cliché when a guy and girl meet ,they both fell in love wit... More

character sketch
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
New Cover
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E l V E 【A】
T W E L V E 【B】
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F E T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y ~ O N E
T W E N T Y ~ T W O
omg!!!!
T W E N T Y ~ T H R E E
T W E N T Y ~ F O U R
T W E N T Y ~ F I V E
T W E N T Y ~ S I X
T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【1】
T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【2】
T W E N T Y ~ E I G H T
announcement!!!
T W E N T Y ~ N I N E
hello😂😂😂
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y ~ O N E
T H I R T Y ~ T W O
T H I R T Y ~ T H R E E
promo
T H I R T Y ~ F O U R
i m back!!!!
T H I R T Y ~ F I V E
T H I R T Y ~ S E V E N
T H I R T Y ~ E I G H T
T H I R T Y ~ N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y ~ T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
update!
F O R T Y~ F O U R
PROMO:
F O R T Y ~ F I V E
birthday birthday !!!
F O R T Y ~ S I X
ALERT!!
hi!
note:

T H I R T Y ~ S I X

5.5K 374 45
By Thelittlemuser

Soha comes inside the Malhotra mansion without even being invited by anyone.

Well who can control Soha? She's just like this. She can come and go anywhere and no one can stop her.

Everyone was annoyed by her presence. But who can throw their guest right?  They started getting back to our work. when they listen the honking of the manik's car. Soha stood from the couch in excitement and nandini hit her head " why can't this girl be normal" murmuring to herself.

Mukti brings aarti ki thaal and welcome her mom and dad.

Manik and cabir were resting on the couch while all girls went above to leave nyonika and yashwardhan in the room. EXCEPT SOHA.

This moment was like golden opporutnity

"Hey Manik.. how have you been?" Soha said and hugged Manik. She hugged him so tightly that he choked on the air.

Manik never liked Soha. But what can he do? Nothing!

Manik didn't hug her back and seeing this Soha pulled out of their hug. Actually it was her's only!!

"I'm fine Soha!" Manik said in a stern tone.

"Missed me eh?" Soha asked Manik and then she kept her hand on Manik's chest.

"I didn't got time to miss you Soha!" Manik replied coldly to her.

Manik has always given her cold shoulder but Soha being Soha never changed. She was desperately obsessed with Manik and can go to any extent to be with Manik.

"Oh dear Manik.." She started running her hands down to his chest and then continued

"I heard about uncle and aunty. I'm so sorry I was not there when you needed me."

Manik was getting irritated by her antics so he grabbed her hand and removed it from his chest.

Cabir was suppressing his lips hard to ignore what she is doing it intentionally.

"It's okay I had my best friends there, when I needed them. They never ditched me for going to parties or anything like that!" Manik replied with a straight face.

"I'm sorry na Manik, you know na those business parties and all are important." Soha said and grabbed Manik's hand and squeezed it.

Cabir noticed that if Soha continued to what she was doing Manik will not be able to control himself so he decided to handle the situation.

"Well Soha there must be some reason you're here. Care to tell us that?" Cabir spoke and Soha left Manik's hand.

Soha turned to Cabir and gave him a cranky look but then replied Cabir.

"Well now I'm the BOD of our company. So we will be working together." Soha said

This was heard by everyone and framing their reactions as a shock would be an understatement. No one was able to digest that how can this even happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile everyone was busy in talking to Soha. Yashwardan got a call from Aryman's  dad.

Yashwardan was first confused that why is Aryman's dad calling him this early, but then he thought that it can be something related to work. He decided to pick up the call.

"Hello?" Yashwardan speak.

"Good morning Mr. Malhotra. Sorry to disturb you in the morning but I need to discuss something with you" Aryman's dad spoke.

"It's okay Mr. Khurana. Morning to you too. Something important?" Yashwardan asked him.

"Yes actually I wanted yo tell you that there is a Change in the BOD. Soha is  the new BOD of my company. She will be handling all the business work related to our venture." Aryman's dad told him.

"Since we are partners so I decided to inform you myself only." He again spoke.

"That's a good news Mr. Khurana. Congrats!" Yashwardan replied.

"Thankyou Mr. Malhotra. Take care of yourself and Mrs. Malhotra's too. Bye" after saying this Aryman's dad hung up the call.

But Yashwardan was confused that how can Soha become BOD. She is way too young to be a BOD and also she don't have much experience.

Yashwardan then thought that it's their personal matter and why is he even thinking about it. As far as his business is getting no harm he's okay with the decision.

But no one knew the reality of soha being bod. She was one heck of obsessed person. From being a child to youngsters ,her all demands have been fulfilled by her father. Now here new demand was manik, manik malhotra

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Manik and cabir ran to yashwardhan's room leaving everyone else with a smirking soha.

Manik countered him with n of questions with the decision he heard.
"Yes guys. Soha is the new BOD, his dad just called me and informed me." Yashwardan said.

" But why dad, she won't be able to handle the companies" cabir was right.soha has just completed her graduation how can she?

Yashwardhan had no energy to argue further so he asked them to leave and they will talk about this later.

They both came down with sadness over their face. Everyone understood reading their face that soha was correct.

" Congratulations soha! Welcome to malhotra's group" cabir said with a fainted smile.

Soha smirked at Cabir and winked at him.

"Thankyou so much cabir.feeling excited to work with me?" Soha replied and showed her smirk.

Before he could reply, manik commanded to leave for office.

Soha took the advantage of the situation and grabbed Manik's hand tightly and started dragging him towards the door.

At this sudden action Manik could not balance himself and he fell down with Soha on top of him.

Soha was enjoying all this because all she wanted was to be close to Manik by hook or by crook.

Soha was looking in Manik's eyes and Manik was trying to get up but Soha didn't let him.

Cabir noticed it and he decided to help Manik. He grabbed Soha's shoulder and helped her getting up.

Soha being herself was rigid in getting up but then Navya came forward and pulled her up from Manik.

Meanwhile Cabir helped Manik to get up. Manik knew that what she is doing is intentionally.

Manik was not liking whatever Soha was doing with him and meanwhile Nandini was not feeling comfortable in what she was witnessing.

After this encounter, Cabir, Manik and Soha left for the office and rest of the members left for the college.

~*~~*~***~*~

Nandini and navya were all alone in the malhotra's mansion as it was decided everyday two people will stay back there.she was pacing from left to right in the living room thinking about whatever was happening. She was not sure about her feelings for Manik and this didn't got unnoticed by Navya.

Navya decided to talk to Nandini about the same. Navya can't see her best friend suffering this much.

"Nandini I need to talk to you" Navya said to Nandini in a stern tone.

"Kya hua Navya? Anything serious?" Nandini was concerned by Navya's tone.

"Nothing serious.. come with me na" Navya protested and then Nandini decided to go with her.

They went upstairs..

She made her sat on cabir's bed.

" Nandu are you fine". Navya said showing her concern to which nandini bobbed her head like a child.

" Nandu kya tum manik se pyaar karti ho" navya being navya, she directly hit the hammer at the weakest point.nandini was already juggling between her annoying thought and now navya! God someone save her soul!

Nandini looked down and started playing with the ring she was wearing to gain some confidence.

" I am asking something nandini" she said unsympathetically.

" Vo .. navya that... Umm...  . Vo" nandini was still finding a phrase to name her feelings.

Navya sighed in annoyance.

" I dont know navu, i m so confused, i like him he has been there with me everytime i need him being it call meeting message but calling it love? I m not sure about it. And overall i m not sure whether he loves me or not" she was putting her heart out.

" Aww my baby, trust me he do and i ll prove it to you" navya side hugged and winked.

" Should i ask you something serious" navya raise a question again. Oh the question bank should be her name.

Nandini gestured to proceed.

" Manik did so wrong to you, he sent goons , due to him you faced the game of death still you feel for him" navya didn't know what she was asking was correct or not, but someday she has to.

" You know what navya, when i met him first na toh i had this intuition that he is different, but before i could know him , we always ended up fighting.whatever he did, he never had any wrong intentions for me or anyone. I could see that in his eyes, those eyes are so transparent , they reflect his every feeling. Bas fir pata hi ni chala kab ladty ladty pyaar me badal gaya". She bite her tongue after saying pyaar. She kept ranting about manik unknowingly that navya was sleeping beside her without even listening a word .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey people ,

I ll be conducting a lets talk session tomorrow ! Time you tell?

So be prepared to talk to your own writer okay?😂💝

Actually reason was i just wanted to know your expectations and how you guys doing,adding to several random questions 😍💝

Love ya all.

Astalavista 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 40K 98
BOND *Disclaimer:- This is my first book so kindly avoid mistakes.* The journey of a couple in a joint family. They have a really caring and suppo...
367K 27.6K 62
Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when the rock star play dirty game with this...
660K 38.7K 40
Journey of MaNan amid their friends as interns with destiny bringing something new for them every other time. Cover credits @adarart
122K 11.1K 44
Sequel of MUSE TO MY MUSIC! Journey of manik and nandini fighting against all the odds to come back together as one with more intensity and love R...