A Christmas Love Story - Book...

By elliekat12

*This takes place a little while after Lucas chooses Riley in Girl Meets Ski Lodge Part 2* When Lucas reali... More

Lucas's Doubts
Maya's Feelings
Lucas tells Zay
Author's Note
Maya's Date
The Card
It's My Birthday
Merry Christmas
Lucas finds out
Maya's Fight
So Sorry
Lucas' Problem
Maya's Deal
Lucas' Talk
1 THOUSAND READS!!!
Maya's 2nd Date (part 1)
New Stuff
Maya's 2nd Date (part 2)
2 THOUSAND READS!!!
Canceled!!!
Lucas' Flight
Maya's Plans
3 THOUSAND READS!!!
Lucas' cab ride
1 YEAR! (Please Read)
Maya's Surprise (Part 1)
1 YEAR! (pt. 2)
Maya's Surprise (Part 2)
Lucas' Confession
Lucas' Heartbreak
Maya's Choice
Riley's Letter
Maya's Chase
Book 2?
2 Years!!!

5 THOUSAND READS! THANK YOU!

387 5 3
By elliekat12

Guys I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'm crying as I write this. I never thought that 30 people would read my story let alone 5,000. I am so incredibly thankful for this.

5 thousand reads in 1 year.

I'm...I...I have no words. I love you guys so much, all the pulling my hair out and long hours spent writing these chapters was so worth this.

I don't want to get all emotional again like I did in the "1 YEAR!" post because I already told you guys all that you mean to me in that.

Now I know you guys want the rest of the story, cause I kinda left you on a cliffhanger. But I've got the next like 3 or 4 chapters in my drafts, a little tweaking and they'll be ready. All I ask is that you be patient. Ever since school started I've had an insane amount of homework.

Hey I just figured out a way to kind of thank you (I guess). I'm gonna tell you more about me so that everyone who reads this chapter gets exclusive info on the author😏😂

My name is Lora, Elizabeth is my middle name, I don't particularly like my first and last names together so on all of my social medias I'm Lora Elizabeth.
I'm a 16 (17 in December) year old Junior in high school.
My birthday is December 12.
If you didn't know by this and one of my other works, I'm a fangirl through and through.
I'm an honors student so trust me when I say I have a lot to do.
I'm also a theater kid, which just means I've been in theater (the class) for at least 2 years (this is my 3rd year). It's my safe haven at school.
I love writing, if that isn't obvious already. You wouldn't believe the amount of drafted stories I have on here.
I love animals and the color blue.
I was born, raised, and live in North Carolina.

And that's all I can really think of. But I promise the next chapters are coming soon, and they're really good😏

Love😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 936 18
It's Senior year, and Riley and her friends, Farkle, Maya and Lucas (her dreamy eyed boyfriend) are trying to make the best of it. But with the retur...
4K 191 45
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a genius? Farkle Minkus is a full functioning genius. He has everything he's ever wanted from best frie...
238K 5.7K 73
This is a Girl Meets World fanfiction. Riley, Maya, Josh, Lucas, Farkle and Zay are going to Hawaii together and it will be one big adventure. This s...
10.2K 518 51
What happens when Riley and Lucas decide just to be friends because she needs him the most right now. Riley is too afraid to be in another relations...