Rocky Raymond //Book One\\ CO...

By MCWAYY

12 year old MacKenzie Raymond was happily living her life with her big brother when a particle accelerator ex... More

Chapter One- Pilot
Chapter Two- Pilot
Chapter Three- Pilot
Chapter 4- Pilot
Chapter 5- Pilot
Chapter 6- Fastest Man Alive
Chapter 7- Fastest Man Alive
Chapter 8- Things You Can't Outrun
Chapter 9- Things You Can't Outrun
Chapter 10- Things You Can't Outrun
Chapter 12- Going Rogue
Chapter 13- Plastique
Chapter 14- Plastique
Chapter 15- Plastique
Chapter 16- Plastique
Chapter 17- The Flash is Born
Chapter 18- The Flash is Born
Chapter 19- The Flash is Born
Chapter 20- Power Outage
Chapter 21- Power Outage
Chapter 22- Power Outage
Chapter 23-The Flash vs. Arrow
Chapter 24- The Flash vs. Arrow
Chapter 25- The Flash vs. Arrow
Chapter 26- The Flash vs. Arrow
Chapter 27- The Man in the Yellow Suit
Chapter 28- The Man in the Yellow Suit
Chapter 29- The Man in the Yellow Suit
Chapter 30- Revenge of the Rogues
Chapter 32- Revenge of the Rogues
Chapter 32- The Sound and The Fury
Chapter 33- The Sound and The Fury
Chapter 34- The Sound and The Fury
Chapter 35- Crazy For You
Chapter 36- Crazy For You
Chapter 37- Crazy For You
Chapter 38- The Nuclear Man
Chapter 39- The Nuclear Man
Chapter 40- Fallout
Chapter 41- Fallout
Chapter 42- Out of Time
Chapter 43- Out of Time
Chapter 44- Rogue Time
Chapter 45- Rogue Time
Chapter 46- All Star Team Up
Chapter 47- All Star Team Up
Chapter 48- All Star Team Up
Chapter 49- Who is Harrison Wells?
Chapter 50- Who is Harrison Wells?
Chapter 51- Who is Harrison Wells?
Chapter 52- The Trap
Chapter 53- The Trap
Chapter 54- The Trap
Chapter 55- Grodd Lives
Chapter 56- Grodd Lives
Chapter 57- Grodd Lives
Chapter 58- Rogue Air
Chapter 59- Rogue Air
Chapter 60- Rogue Air
Chapter 61- Fast Enough

Chapter 11- Going Rogue

4.1K 107 36
By MCWAYY

MacKenzie's POV

Barry was zooming in between all of us, playing games. With Cisco he was playing ping pong. With Caitlin it was some doctor game that buzzed. With Dr. Wells it was chess. And with me, we threw a softball.

Barry zoomed away by the time I caught the ball from my cross legged sitting position on the desk. And but the time I threw it again he sped past, caught it and threw it again.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin complains once she hears the buzzer from doing something wrong again.

"That's not the point, Dr. Snow." Barry says, then speeds back over to Cisco.

"Then what is the point?" Caitlin asks.

"To have fun." Barry smiles and laughs as he hits the ball back and forth with Cisco.

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." Dr. Wells says as Barry throws the ball to me again and then goes to play chess.

"Checkmate." Dr. Wells says.

"Wait checkmate?" Barry asks, by the chess table in a split second.

"Checkmate." Dr. Wells confirms. "I got guess we still have a few things to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells says with a smug smile.

"Armed robbery at 4th and Colins." Cisco says when the tv beeps.

"For the record, I crushed it in ping pong and operation." Barry says before getting his suit on and zipping away.

Caitlin tries to play the game again but she only gets buzzed again, meaning she lost.

"It's not as easy as it looks." She says to me when I raise my eyebrows.

***

So, apparently a girl named Felicity was coming over to STAR labs today with Barry or something like that.

"We can track anything that's happening in the city." I hear Barry say from behind me. I was sitting cross legged in the desk, again, with my body facing the way of Barry's suit holder thing and I had my hand keeping my head up with my elbows leaning on my knees. "Check it out. We've got our own satellite." Barry excitedly says.

"I know. I've hacked into it from time to time." Felicity says looking around. I turn around to face them with my feet dangling off the desk.

"Rude." Cisco says.

"It is, of course, so wonderful to see you again, Felicity." Caitlin says, coming over to her. "I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about."

"I'm really good at keeping secrets." Felicity says.

"Yea, Felicity works with The Arrow." Barry says with a huge smile.

"And you apparently are not." Felicity points out. They talk about the Arrow a little longer and then Dr. Wells talks to Felicity.

"Wanna see something cool?" Barry asks and then we go to the treadmill room.

Barry supersped runs and we watch from the other side.

"He fast can he run?" Felicity asks.

"He hasn't reached his top speed yet, theoretically speaking." Dr. Wells says.

"So, is he really okay?" She asks and I can hear the concern in her voice.

"His heart rate is within normal range, for him." Caitlin says.

"No, I mean, the lightening bolt, it changed him. Do any of you really know how much?" Felicity asks.

"We know a...fair amount." Cisco says.

"If everything about him is sped up, is he going to age faster?" Felicity starts asking questions. "What would happen if he ran too fast? Would he just be running and then poof, he's dust in a red costume?"

"Everything we do here, at STAR labs, is to protect Barry Allen. Trust us, Felicity. He is in very good hands, here." Dr. Wells assures her.

"Wanna see how fast I can run backwards?" Barry asks. He turns around on the treadmill and then falls, banging into the wall.

"He heals fast too." Caitlin says.

***

"How long has it been missing?" Dr. Wells asks. Him, Cisco, Caitlin and I were gathered around an open cage like thing.

"I don't know." Cisco says.

"I'm going to ask you again, Cisco, and when I do, I expect a more specific answer than 'I don't know'. Now, how long has this weapon been gone?" Dr. Wells asks more forcefully.

"A day." Cisco says. "Maybe two. One of the janitors didn't show up for work this morning. He was probably the one who took it. I didn't think-." He's cut off by Dr. Wells slamming the door shut and I flinch.

"You didn't think." Dr. Wells says. "Because if you did, you would've discussed with me first, your desire to build something that could in theory hurt anyone and in particular Barry Allen." He yells.

"I'm sorry." Cisco states. "If you just let me explain..."

"You know how I feel about weapons, Cisco, they do not belong in STAR labs, now you are going to figure out a way to locate this gun and you are going to do it right now." Dr. Wells angrily says. The floor shakes slightly as Dr. Wells wheels away from us.

"This thing you built, what can it do?" Caitlin asks.

"Bad stuff." Cisco says and then my quakes shake the ground more. Cisco turns to me. "Mack, you gotta stop the quakes."

"I don't know how." I quietly say.

"Relax." Cisco says. He puts his hands on my shoulders and quickly pulls them away in pain. The ground shakes more. "Mack, look at me. Breathe. In and out, okay?"

I breathe in and out, just like he said.

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

And the quakes stopped.

"It worked." I whisper with a smile. Then, my eyes rolled back and I passed out, again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think of my story so far, I'll take any comments, good or bad. I wanna know what you guys like and what I can improve on in my stories. Don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter up by Saturday.

-MC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 238 35
Jainey Nora Allen the 14 year old sister of Barry Allen. When the particle accelerator exploded she was affected and gained the ability to turn invis...
3.5K 36 35
The team at S.T.A.R Labs had a lot on their mind. They were facing a mysterious man who kidnapped metas. So far only one had escaped. Alexis "Alex" B...
80K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
27.3K 927 12
After your brother, Barry Allen, got struck by lightning the night the particle accelerator exploded, you have the unique opportunity to enter the wo...