The Virgin Bet

By desireddelusions

"It's just an innocent bet." The Virgin Bet: Goal: Take Charlotte's virginity Time limit: 30 days Rules: 1. H... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
After The Bet

11

12.4K 317 277
By desireddelusions

Day 7 - 6:45 pm

"I can't believe my best friend is going to a fraternity party." Kristie mumbled under her breath as she watched Charlotte shuffle around the room, scrambling to get everything together before Cole showed up. Last night, Cole had texted her at the worst possible time. She may have been short with him, but at least he could've acted like he knew something was wrong.

Apparently her mother started drinking again. Her younger sister, Sarah, told her that their mom had came home last night with a bottle of whiskey in her hands. Of course this worried her to death when her sister called her to tell her this. Her mom hasn't drank since she divorced Charlotte's biological father when she was younger. She was doing so good, but she must be falling back into her old habits again.

Charlotte walked over to the mirror, trying not to trip in the heels Kristie picked out for her last time they went shopping. She wore a pair of old, tattered high waisted jeans paired with a black, tight top that could've possibly been mistaken for a bralette. Kristie picked out a pair of black wedges for her to go with the outfit. Her face didn't have much makeup on it, but her eyes were plastered with a smokey eye and natural, fake lashes. Last, but certainly not least, he long hair was in light curls down her back.

She turned around to face Kristie, who's jaw was nearly dropped to the floor as she gazed at her best friend. "How do I look?" Charlotte asked, turning in a full circle to show Kristie. Her friend nodded quickly, a wide grin spreading across her lips.

"Hot as hell. I'd honestly go lesbian for you." Kristie winked at her before she laid back down on her bed. Charlotte rolled her eyes at Kristie playfully before she made her way out of the dorm room. As she was getting ready for today, Kristie had gave her "the talk" which she insisted on doing.

By the time Charlotte made it out of the door, she saw Cole awaiting near his junk car. He was wearing the usual, his signature leather jacket. She took in a quick, deep breath before making her way over to wear he was. He didn't even look up at her until she was right in front of him. His eyes scanned her body, and his eyebrows quickly furrowed together. "A lot of skin, how daring." He teased before getting in.

"Yeah, I guess." Charlotte said quietly before she also got into his car. As if this was deja vu, the two of them drove off into the darkness in complete silence. She couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that he could be so kind to her one minute, then so cold and distant the next. She let a small sigh escape her lips as she looked out the window. After a few moments of silence, she finally decided to speak up. "You invite me to a party, but you won't talk to me?

Cole rolled his eyes as he pulled up to the noisy frat house that was obviously throwing a wild party. He looked over at Charlotte before placing his hand on her thigh and giving it a quick squeeze. "You look beautiful tonight. I just wouldn't expect you to wear something so daring." He gave her a playful wink before he stepped out of the car.

Her cheeks flushed bright red, and luckily it was too dark for anyone to notice. She got out of his car before walking next to him, hand in hand. He led her through the noisy house, and she was definitely not expecting to arrive at a party this chaotic.

The lights were dimmed so that the faces of her peers couldn't be seen in the house unless they were right in front of her. They past by what seemed like millions of drunk, sweaty bodies as they tried to find an area where they could breathe. Of course, Cole had to stop to talk to a couple of his guy friends, and even a couple of girls.

Those girls looked at him with lust in their eyes. Everything happened so fast. They perched their boobs up so high that she'd imagine they'd be reaching the sky by now. Their shorts were so far up their asses that they might as well of just been wearing thongs. It was a horrific sight to see, and they were all over Cole. And Charlotte was still stood behind him, fuming with rage as she watched the two girls.

In reality, those weren't prostitutes like she was making them out to be. It was Kylie and Becky, Cole's friends. They dressed like this for every party, and in their minds they didn't think they were flirting or clinging to him. In fact, the two didn't even notice that Charlotte was right behind him.

Charlotte didn't care though. She was just in utter shock and disbelief that Cole would bring her all the way out to a frat party just to show her how flirtatious he could be with other women. Well, she had enough being a spectator. She usually would never do this, but nothing sane was going on in her head right now. With a quick turn, she walked off in the opposite direction, leaving Cole in the mass of people.

Her head was pounding and she swore the music was getting louder by the minute. Finally, after minutes of trying to find an open space, she made her way to the kitchen. She placed her hands down on the island counter to keep her body steady before she heard a voice.

"Hey good looking." Charlotte perked her head up to see who the voice belonged to. He was a good looking man, a bit taller and larger than Cole was structurally, but he had ice blue eyes and dark hair which included some light subtle on his chin. There was no way this man was in a frat, he had to be out of college. "Date ditch you?" He questioned, leaning himself against the island countertop.

"Tell me about it." She rolled her eyes and pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear before she let her eyes meet his. He was extremely handsome, handsome enough to make her actually think of ditching Cole for the night to hang out with him. Unlike Cole though, she was loyal.

"Well, it looks like you're a nice girl. In my opinion, nice girls shouldn't be left alone at parties." He leaned in closer to her before he let a small smile come to his lips. "Whoever left you alone here is a rude bāstard." He pulled away from her before passing her a red solo cup filled with some kind of alcoholic beverage. "Take a load off darling. It'll be a long night." He shrugged his shoulders before he left her be.

It's funny, because he knew exactly who she was. Now Ian had seen her in person, and although she'd have no idea who he was after tonight, he'd get his revenge. He chuckled to himself lightly, thinking about how ignorant Cole must have been to leave such an innocent fawn by herself here. Time for the fun to begin. He downed the rest of his drink in his hand before he got lost in the crowd.

Charlotte stared at Ian as he walked away in awe, then looked back down to her drink. Her parents and friends always told her to never take a drink from a stranger. Although, she was really craving some alcohol in her system right about now. She had only ever drank one other time before, and that was a few years ago in high school. Those were some rough times.

She found herself downing the strange substance a bit too quickly, for it burned the back of her threat. After she finished off her cup though, she wanted more. It was like a craving, an addiction. She felt like she needed more. Charlotte made her way around until she found someone else passing out the red solo cups. He offered her another one, and she quickly obliged.

So, maybe she should have listened to her family and friends. Charlotte had downed about three of those cups and she was almost completely wasted. Her vision was blurred and it seemed like stuff around her was going in slow motion. And why the hell did she feel horny all of a sudden?

Charlotte pushed her way through the bodies as her vision messed with her mind, blurring out every body she passed by as she moved slowly. She had to find Cole. It didn't matter if he was still with those girls or not, she needed him. She knew if she could find him, she'd be safe. After walking around for what seemed like forever, she found herself in the guest room, where there were about ten other party goers in there.

Out, she needed out. This was definitely a dead end. She groaned to herself before she turned around, running straight into a very tall figure. "That hurt." She whined, rubbing her skull as if she had actually hit her head on a countertop instead of a man.

"Sorry love, but I'm glad that I have finally found you." The deep, British voice spoke, causing Charlotte to freeze in place. She slowly turned her head to look up at the man she bumped in to. Everything else was a blur except for him since he stood right in front of her. The tall, built figure with tattoos covering his arms. The curly, shaggy brown hair and the emerald green eyes. Oh no.

Harry.

He was also known as her ex boyfriend that she resented so much. The man who played her like a puppet for months. The man who caused her worst of nightmares to come true. The man who took her heart, chewed it up, and spit it back out. It was him.

Charlotte opened her mouth to scream from shock, but he was quick to cup his large hand over her mouth to keep her from uttering a sound. "Now dear, you know I never liked it when you hollered." Harry pouted his bottom lip out as he looked down at her terrified figure. He removed his hand from her mouth, and her lips sealed shut. What Harry said goes, and when he says he doesn't like shouting, it's expected that she doesn't shout.

"I expect you to cooperate as we catch up on things, right sweetheart?" He cooed to her, but she knew it was a demand. Her legs caved in on her, but Harry was quick to put his hands under her arms to keep her steady. "Here, you must be drunk." He said sweetly as he led her over to the bed. This was wrong. This was so wrong. Charlotte's entire body was shaking as she felt the bed next to her dip down.

"I can't believe it's been so long since I last saw you. You're as charming as ever. I missed your smile, your laugh, and just you in general." He laughed heartedly as he snaked a hand around her waist. Charlotte tensed up, refusing to cave in to his grasp. He leaned in close to her ear before he whispered in a hushed voice. "Say that you miss me back."

As all of this was unfolding upstairs, Cole had realized that he completely lost track of Charlotte and her whereabouts. "Kylie, Becky, I have to go find Charlotte." Of course, they wanted to go with him so they could meet the girl too. He moved away from them though before they could catch up. He knew their dumbasses would slip and ruin everything for him.

Cole scanned almost the entire house and there was no sign of Charlotte. His panic switch flicked to the on position as he thought of all of the things that could have possibly went wrong. He glanced past Ian, who was in the corner of the living room. He looked quite amused to see him struggling so bad to find his little virgin. Cole groaned in frustration before he headed up the stairs.

"Say it!" He heard a voice boom from behind the cracked door. It wasn't just a normal plead where the man was crying, this plead was demanding, and it sent chills down one's spine. Then came the cry of a woman. His woman.

Cole threw the door open so hard that the door knob flew back into the wall and left a giant hole. There were other people in the room, but they were all too drunk to understand what was happening. The only thing Cole's eyes were focused on though was the scene that was happening on the bed. There was a man sat across from Charlotte who had his hands grasped on her shoulders hard enough to leave marks. There was a strange atmosphere in the room, and it all lead back to that curly haired freak. It looked like he had previously shaken her roughly, and tears were streaming down her face.

Nobody was allowed to make his girl cry.

I JUST MESSED WITH MY OWN FEELINGS! POOR CHARLOTTE I FELT BAD WRITING THIS CHAPTER BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN I AM SORRY.

So, Harry is obviously Charlotte's ex boyfriend. They had some problems and she left him for good once she went to college, that way he couldn't haunt her anymore. But of course, he's back, and now Cole has another obstacle in trying to take the v-card (;

GOSH I'M TALKING ABOUT HER VISA CARD (TOTALLY) GOSH. Anyways THIS STORY HAS ABOUT 650 READ I CANNOT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

FYI yes I just posted a chapter yesterday, but I got so excited last night that I decided to type this one up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 954 23
When Aelin's daughter, Nehemia, disappears through a strange Wyrdmark, Aelin will do anything to get her back. But someone is trying to sabotage Neh...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
189K 5.6K 22
This love square thing. You know. The usual. - Adrien and Marinette are Finally sixteen. And so are ladybug and chat noir. Ladybug and Chat have kno...
6.3K 241 18
๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐š (๐š๐๐ฃ.) : ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฅ. "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž." โ€• ๐€...