Sebastian Stan/ Bucky Barnes...

Da katetomlinsonhoran

The title says it all Altro

Don't die- Bucky Barnes
Morning! - Bucky Barnes
The park- Sebastian Stan
Wedding date
Bucky Barnes Ft The team
A/N note
A/N
Workshop- BB
Bucky Barnes Ft the team part 2
Baking- BB
Bucky Barnes
Engagement- BB
A/N
Pregnant- BB
Christmas- Bucky Barnes
A/N
Heart Broken- Bucky Barnes
Youtuber- BB
Youtuber P2- BB
Lunch Date- BB
Instagram posts- BB
My Tumbler username
Sebastian Stan- Kareoke
Teen Choice Awards (part 1)- BB
A/N

Visit-Sebastian Stan

5.8K 123 39
Da katetomlinsonhoran

Edited: 17th June 2021
————-
"Caleb, time to get your shoes on," You say to your 2-year-old son.

"Why?" Caleb asks you coming out of his room.

"We're going to visit Uncle Seb," You say while helping him put on his shoes and jacket.

You put on your grey zip-up hoodie while watching Caleb jumping up and down in excitement. You giggled at how goofy he can be while picking up your bag.

"Come on baby," you say, opening the door and picking up your keys from the table next to the door on your way out.

You help Caleb into the car before getting in and driving to Marvel Studio's where Sebastian is currently filming.

When you get there, you park the car before picking up your phone and texting Sebastian.

To: Baz 🙊
We're here X

Getting a reply back instantly

From: Baz 🙊
Be there soon X

You lock your phone, grab your bag and get out of the car. You then move to Caleb's side and help him out.

"You exited baby?" You ask, unbuckling his seat belt.

"Yeah," Caleb exclaims, nodding enthusiastically.

You chuckle and lift him out of the car and set him on the floor, closing the door and locking the car just as Sebastian walks out of the studio.

"Unwle Seb!" Caleb shouts, running to him, and Sebastian scoops him in his arms.

"Hi Bud, 'you been good for Mammy?" Sebastian asks, earning a nod from the 2-year-old.

"As a good boy," Sebastian says, kissing his cheek and hugging you as you get closer.

"Hey Baz, how's things?" You ask, hugging your childhood best friend.

"Good, let's go in its quite breezy out here," Sebastian suggests before leading the way inside the building, Caleb still in his arms.

"Caleb, tell Uncle Seb what you did for him last night," you said

"Drew picture," Caleb announces proudly as you pass it to him to give to Sebastian.

"It is a beautiful picture, bud; I am going to put it on the wall next to all the other drawings you've made me," Sebastian says, looking at the picture.

"Seabass!" You hear behind you, causing you and Sebastian to turn around.

You find Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie walking towards you.

"So this is where you ran off to," Anthony says as they got closer

"Y/N brought Caleb to visit since I've been busy with work lately and haven't had time to see them", Sebastian explains, while Caleb makes grubby hands at Chris.

Chris accepts Caleb off Sebastian and starts tickling him on the tummy, making the toddler laugh.

"Chris, you're great with children; why haven't you got any of your own yet?" You inquire.

"Just never thought about it; my family, friends and career have always come first," Chris says.

"Can I have a hug, Caleb?" Anthony asks, and Caleb shakes his head no. "Why?"

"Ok," Caleb says changing his mind.

Chris passes the toddler to Anthony.

You carry on walking until you got to Sebastian's trailer. You make your way inside, and Sebastian pins Caleb's picture on the pinboard next to the others.

"It looks good with all the others, doesn't it bud," Sebastian asked Caleb, who's standing next to him.

"Yea" Caleb answers before making his way over to you. "Snack pwease?"

You go into the bag and pull out his chocolate animal biscuits. You open the package and hand them to the toddler. Caleb says "thank you" before going sit next to Chris to eat.

"He's very polite", Mackie observes

"Thanks, it's something Sebastian and I have always taught him," You explain.

"Well, it has paid off," Chris compliments.

"Thank you," You say
"Twank wou", Caleb repeats, making you all laugh

Just then there was a knock on the door. Sebastian opens the door to Scarlett.

"Hey Scar, what can I do for you?" Sebastian asks

"Is Chris here?" She asks

"He is, come in," Sebastian says, moving out of the way

Scarlett comes in and gives you a hug before turning to Chris.

"You are wanted by the Russo brothers," Scarlett says

"Ok, thanks. See you all later" Chris says, getting up and walking out of Seb's trailer.

Sebastian switched on the t.v and put on one of Caleb's dvds.

When Paw Patrol came on, Caleb's face lit up making you smile.

"Well, I have to go to makeup and Anthony has to practice his lines, we will see you later," Scarlett says before they walk out.

Sebastian made you both a cup of coffee, and you sit at the table talking while The T.V tranced Caleb.

Sebastian takes a picture of him and puts it on Instagram, tagging you. You repost it.

You sit at the table for a while chatting and catching up on each other's lives, until Caleb comes to tell you Paw Patrol is finished.

"Why don't we go and see what RDJ is up to, shall we?" Sebastian asks

"RDJ!" Caleb says, with excitement in his voice.

You and Sebastian laugh before rising up from the table. You pick up Caleb, and you make your way through the set, finding Tom Holland and RDJ talking by the coffee machine.

You put Caleb down, and he runs to RDJ and hugs his leg. Robert looked down and his face lit up.

The cast love Caleb and Caleb loves them, they have been there since the beginning.

"Hey Y/N," Tom says, giving you a hug

"Hey, Tom," you tell him while hugging him back.

"Hey Y/N," Robert says, pulling you into a hug too

"Hey Rob, how are the wife and kids?" You ask once I pulled back from the hug.

"They are great thanks for asking," Robert says

You look over at Caleb to see that he's playing with Tom, and Sebastian's taking pictures smiling proudly.

"How are things going?" Robert asks

"Things are well, I have been asked to write a movie from a book," You say

"That's great, congrats," Robert says

"Yea, Baz said that he would have Caleb for me once in a while so that I can spend a day writing," you tell him

"Well, if you ever need help, one of us will take him for you," Robert says

"Thanks, Rob, that means a lot," you say

"Anything for you two, your like family," Robert says

Your conversation is cut short when Caleb pats your leg. You bend down so that you are eye level.

"What's wrong baby?" You ask, softly

"Dwink please?," Caleb asks

"Of course baby," you say, kissing him on the cheek

"Baz, I'll be back in two minutes," you say before going back to Sebastian's trailer and grabbing Caleb's Sippy cup filled with apple juice.

You walk back to the guys and pass Caleb his drink.

"Twank woo Mammy" Caleb says

"Your welcome baby," you say ruffling his hair

3 hours later
Sebastian picks up a sleeping Caleb while you grab all your and Sebastian's things and make your way out of the studio to your car.

You unlocked your car and open Caleb's door while Sebastian places him in his seat gently and straps him in.

"Meet at your house?" Sebastian asks after you close Caleb's door quietly.

"Yea, here is your bag" you answer, passing his bag over.

Sebastian hugs you and tells you to drive safely before making his way to his car.

You get in the driver's seat, put the bag on the passenger side, on the floor, and start the engine before driving home.

When you get home, you put the bag on your back and get Caleb out of the car, just as Sebastian parks up next to you.

You walk up to your apartment together, Sebastian opens the door, and you both walk in.

While Sebastian puts on a pot of coffee, you walk into Caleb's Car themed room and tuck him into his bed. Kissing him on the forehead before leaving.

You hang up your jacket and bag before going to your room and putting on a pair of workout shorts and a plain black tee.

You place your phone in your short pocket and grab a pair of Sebastian's spare sweatpants he keeps at your place for when he stays, and meet him in the living room.

You throw the sweatpants at him, which he catches instantly, and he enters to your room to put them on before joining you again.

You turn on the T.V while he's changing and are channel surfing when he rejoins you on the sofa.

"Don't you have that script to write?" Sebastian asks

"Yea", you reply, "I'll do it tomorrow when I have finished reading the book tonight."

"I thought you finished that?" Sebastian asks.

"I did. It's my fourth time reading it so that I can write the movie well," you explain before taking a sip of your coffee.

"I should have remembered that you read it more than once," Sebastian laughs

"Someone works too much" you sing song

"No I don't," he says

Before you could answer there's.a knock on the door. You got up and answered it to find the person you never wanted.see in your life again on the other side.

"What do you want, Jamie?" You asked
"You and my son," Jamie says

"Y/N, you alright?" Sebastian calls from the living room

"Yea" I shout back only to find him coming towards us

"Sebastian" Jamie says

"Why are you here?" Sebastian asks

"Jamie, you are not seeing Caleb and are not having me either. You choose to leave me for your assistant, you knew the consciences but still choose to leave" You say, having enough of seeing him

"I made a mistake and I regret it. Why can't we try again?" Jamie asks

"She said no, now leave," Sebastian says

"We are doing great without you, and he has people who love him and have always been there for him every day and not when they feel like it. Leave now and never come back, ever" You say, closing the door

"I AM NOT GIVING UP" Jamie yells

"Should I call Chris?" Sebastian asks

I laugh remembering how scared Jamie is of Chris Hemsworth.

"That's not necessary, he will give up when he is hungry always does," You say

"He has done this before?" Sebastian asks

"When you were in DC for The Winter Soldier"
You reply, looking at the floor

"I called Chris since he was in LA for something and he stayed here just in case he came back but he never did, but Caleb enjoyed having Chris stay with us" you explain.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sebastian asks

"Because you would have got the first flight home, and I didn't want to distract you from filming," You say before going into the kitchen.

"That is true, but next time can you tell me? You know I want to make sure you are both safe," Sebastian says before getting an idea

"You are not getting us a bodyguard," you say, knowing what he was thinking

"Fine" Sebastian says, just as Caleb walks into the kitchen "Hey sleepy head."

Caleb looked at him before cuddling your leg; you stop looking for food in the cupboard and pick him up.

"Did you have a nice nap, baby?" You ask as he puts his head on your shoulder. He doesn't answer.

You got out some animal biscuits for Caleb and cookies for Sebastian and yourself and you made our way to the living room.

You sit on the sofa with Caleb on your lap and hand him his biscuits. He just lays his head on your chest so you place them on the table and pass Sebastian the cookies to open.

"What do you want to watch?" you ask the boys

"What about the Avengers, Caleb loves that movie?" Sebastian suggests

"Ok," You say putting it on

You sat there watching the movie while eating lots of junk food and Sebastian made his famous Hot Chocolate with Cream and marshmallows. You even forgot Jamie was outside until you heard your neighbour tell him that if he doesn't leave she will call the police.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1K 54 4
A collection of one shots of Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes and maybe his other characters in the future. #1 on #sebastianstanfluff (Nov 24th 2023) #1...
1.5M 24.7K 138
a little collection of oneshots about - ↳ tom holland ↳ sebastian stan ↳ chris evans ↳ peter parker ↳ bucky barnes and ↳ steve rogers i hope u e...
1M 15.8K 144
The title is self-explanatory. Lol. But they are imagines about Sebastian Stan, Bucky Barnes, and maybe some Steve Rogers in there.
4.9K 145 5
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier based One Shots.