All Because of a Snow Storm (...

By miliee

What would you do if you were poor - like, nearly-living-on-the-streets kind of poor,- and you somehow end up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 14

83.8K 1.2K 916
By miliee

Abbie's POV

"Who let the paps know where we were going?!" I yelled, panicking as I twisted around in the car seat to take a look at Niall. "Wasn't me!" Niall raised his arms in surrender. We both turned to Harry, who shook his head. Heather, on the other hand, was squirming uncomfortably in her seat, avoiding our eyes.

"Heather" I said menacingly. "Was it you?" I demanded and she cracked.

"I just said that I was going on a date a fancy restaurant! I didn't say with who or which one!" she defended, looking towards Harry for help.

"Heather, Harry's your boyfriend. Obviously he's the one you're going on a date with! And this restaurant is the only fancy one in the whole city" Niall sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration before turning to mewith upset eyes. "There goes our date" he whispered.

"Oh my gosh, you guys, I'm so sorry!" Heather squeaked, visibly frustrated with herself. "I didn't mean to ruin your date" she looked down at her lap, twiddling her thumbs. "It's fine, Heather," I smiled sadly. "We'll just," I looked at Niall, "hold hands under the table or something" I shrugged.

He gave me an 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "It's our first date. I want to be able to talk to you, flirt with you, kiss you" he took a deep breath. "For example, I really want to smooth out those worry lines on your forehead right now, but I can't." he added quietly, giving me a desperate look.

My heart melted.

"Aww, Niall! I'm so sorry!" Heather apologized from the backseat, looking torn. "I ruined your date" she repeated.

We stayed in the car for a few minutes, sitting quietly, hoping some of the paps and fans would go away so we could get out. Harry tapped Niall's shoulder, who turned and leaned his head towards him. Harry whispered something in Niall's ear, making his whole face light up as he nodded enthusiastically. "Good idea, mate. Thanks" he smiled, slapping Harry on the shoulder before turning back towards me.

"Alright, babe, we'll be going to the restaurant now. I hope you don't mind stopping for a few autographs on the way?" Harry said hopefully, taking Heather's hand.

"Of course not! As a fellow fan, I would've forced you to take pictures and autographs anyways" she said with a smirk, opening the door and pulling him out, much to the pleasure of the screaming girls and flashing cameras.

I turned to Niall after they closed the door, confused when he didn't make any motion to open the door. "Aren't we going?"

"No, I had something else planned for us so we'll just change the dinner plans a bit and get to what I had planned for later." he smiled, starting up the car. "If you don't mind" he added after a moment.

"I don't mind one bit. Actually, I'm pleased that we won't have to endure Harry and Heather's sickenly sweet and cheesy flirting and snogging" I shuddered at the thought, making Niall chuckle as he slowly started backing up, to the dismay of the fans and paps still surrounding the car. He seemed tense as he tried to meneuver the car out of the parking lot. "I'm going to hit someone, I'm going to hit someone, I'm going to hit someone" he chanted under his breath, his hands tightening on the wheel as he braked suddenly.

"Squishy" I said softly, placing my hand on Niall's knee. He looked up at me with wide eyes and a scared look on his face. "You won't hit anybody. You're a good driver."

He relaxed a bit, the corners of his lips twitching. "But this is only my second time driving, and I haven't even practiced backing up."

"Niall" I sighed. "Have you hit anybody so far?" He shook his head. "Then you can do this. Come on, I'm sure you will" I smiled encouragingly at him.

"Okay, okay I can do this" he returned my grin and started backing up again. I smiled at him when he pulled out into the street, swiftly switching the car into drive and speeding down the busy road "I did it!" he smiled, glancing quickly at me.

"I told you so!" I laughed, shifting my gaze to the window as we sped past shops and stores and people walking on the sidewalk. "Where are we going, anyways?"

I had no idea he had planned a second part to our date. I thought we were only going on a double date with Heather and Harry.

"Now that," he smiled mischievously, "that is for me to know and for you to find out"

"Aw c'mon!" I groaned. "I hate surprises!"

"Well I hope you'll love this one" he said, clearly amused by my reaction.

I rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw come on Ducky, cheer up! This is our first date, after all" he winked at me, repeating my own words.

His childish grin made me crack a smile. Oh, what this cheerful Irish boy does to me.

Niall parked the car on the street next to a park; the same park where I went on a walk with Louis the other day. He got out of the car, grinning like an idiot, and jogged to my side of the car, opening the door for me. I shook my head at him, smiling.

"You're so cheesy"

"But you don't care" he said proudly, taking my hand.

"Nah, I don't" I giggled as he lead me across the lawn in the park.

He lead me towards the forest bordering the park, making me tense up. It was dark in there. So dark.

"Are we going in there?" I squeaked, looking up at him, wide-eyed.

He nodded, looking confusedly at me. "Yeah, why?"

I gulped, and he noticed. "Just wondering"

Then it dawned on him, and from the look on his face, he felt bad.

"It's fine Ducky, I'm right here" he tightened his grip on my hand, pulling me closer so I was pressed against his side. He let go of my hand to wrap his arm around me tightly.

I exhaled, leaning onto Niall subtly. We entered the line of trees, and it was pitch dark. I tensed, and Niall must have felt it because he started rubbing circles along my spine soothingly.

We followed a small path until we emerged in a small meadow seconds later. My jaw dropped open at the sight.

There was a blanket placed meticulously in the center of the meadow. The trees surrounding the meadow were wrapped in a string of battery-powered Christmas lights, and they casted soft, mysterious shadows all around the tiny room-sized meadow. I could see the multitude of colorful flowers scattered in the long grass.

"You did this?" I breathed out, awed at the beautiful sight.

He nodded proudly. "Liam helped me, this is where he brought Danielle on their first date"

I hugged him around the waist. "It's beautiful"

"Just like you" he pressed his lips to my hair, making me smile.

He led me to the blanket and motioned me to sit. I sat down in front of him, bringing up my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them tightly.

"Close your eyes" he asked. I screwed my eyes shut.

"Stay here for a sec" he said, and I heard him walk away. For a few seconds it was dead silent, and I started being a little nervous.

"Niall" I called, my voice shaking. "What are you doing?"

"It's okay babe, I'm right here, don't be scared" I heard his calming voice somewhere behind me and I exhaled, unaware I had been holding my breath.

A few seconds later, I heard him come back and sit down in front of me. I kept my eyes shut, waiting impatiently for him to tell me to open them. "Can I look?" I asked eventually.

I heard the quiet strum of a guitar, and my eyes snapped open. Niall is quietly strumming on the cords, looking down at his hands as he plays a soft melody. He looks so concentrated.

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. I recognize the song, it's 'U Smile' by Justin Bieber. Oh, he's a Belieber.

"I'd wait on you forever and a day 

Hand and foot 

Your world is my world 

Yeah 

Ain't no way you're ever gon' get 

Any less than you should 

Cause baby 

You smile I smile (oh) 

Cause whenever 

You smile, I smile 

Hey hey hey"

I smiled softly at the ground, and when I looked back up at him, he was staring me straight in the eye, smiling from ear to ear as he sang.

"Your lips, my biggest weakness 

Shouldn't have let you know 

I'm always gonna do what they say (hey) 

If you need me 

I'll come runnin' 

From a thousand miles away 

When you smile I smile (oh whoa) 

You smile, I smile 

Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers 

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get 

You ain't seen nothing yet 

I won't ever hesitate to give you more 

Cause baby (hey) 

You smile, I smile (whoa) 

You smile, I smile 

Hey hey hey 

You smile, I smile 

I smile, I smile, I smile 

You smile, I smile 

Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever want for nothing 

You are my ends and my means now 

With you there's no in between 

I'm all in 

Cause my cards are on the table 

And I'm willing and I'm able 

But I fold to your wish 

Cause it's my command 

Hey hey hey

You smile, I smile (whoa) 

You smile, I smile 

Hey hey hey 

You smile, I smile 

I smile, I smile, I smile 

You smile, I smile 

Oh

You smile, I smile 

You smile, I smile"

He finished the song quietly, and he stopped strumming. He looked nervous, almost fidgety. "You said back when we went camping that you wanted to hear me play, and I never got the chance since then, so I thought you'd like me to play for you"

He ran a hand through his hair nervously. It had grown quite a bit since I met him; his naturally brown hair was starting to show a bit more. It made him look... hotter.

"Niall, that was" I shook my head, at a loss of words. "Amazing" I finished after some time.

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. He placed his guitar next to his lap and I shuffled over to him, climbing on his lap. He hugged me tightly. "Thank you" he whispered in my hair.

"No, thank you" I corrected, tilting my head up to smile at him.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me passionately.

"I'm going to miss you" I whispered when we parted.

"Me too, Ducky. Me too" he whispered back. "But I don't want to talk about that right now." he pushed me off his lap gently and I slid off, confused.

"I have another song for you" he explained, grabbing his guitar again. I nodded, sitting back and watching him fussing over the instrument, tightening some cords.

He started playing again, and I laughed as I recognized the oh-so-familiar song, blushing a bit as well.

"You're insecure, 

Don't know what for, 

You're turning heads when you walk through the door, 

Don't need make-up, 

To cover up, 

Being the way that you are is enough, 

Everyone else in the room can see it, 

Everyone else but you,"

I bit my lip and looked away from him, trying to hide my ridiculous grin. I want to jump on him and kiss him so badly, but I don't want him to stop. He kicked into the chorus, hitting every note perfectly.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

If only you saw what I can see, 

You'll understand why I want you so desperately, 

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

Oh oh, 

That's what makes you beautiful"

I looked up at him again, and he was smiling at me, making me melt. That boy is just too perfect, I swear. I can't believe he doesn't have more solos in their songs, he can sing anything. Honestly, I prefer him to sing the solos in this song, but I might be biased in my opinion....

"So c-come on, 

You got it wrong, 

To prove I'm right, 

I put it in a song, 

I don't know why, 

You're being shy, 

And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,

Everyone else in the room can see it, 

Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

If only you saw what I can see, 

You'll understand why I want you so desperately, 

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

Oh oh, 

That's what makes you beautiful"

During the instrumental part, he winked at me and mouthed 'You like it?'. I nodded, a blush creeping up my cheeks once again. He grinned and took a deep breath, singing Harry's solo.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, 

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, 

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful  

If only you saw what I can see, 

You'll understand why I want you so desperately  

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, 

You don't know, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

Oh oh, 

You don't know you're beautiful, 

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful"

He put his guitar down again and took my hand in his. "You look beautiful tonight, Abbie"

I snorted at him. "I'm dressed in jeans and a shapeless t-shirt. You don't know what you're saying"

He raised his free hand to my cheek, cupping my face softly.

"This is going to be extremely cheesy, but it's going to be true" he warned, winking at me. "Being beautiful isn't about the clothes, Abbie. You don't need makeup, or 

nice clothes to be beautiful in my eyes. Your personality is beautiful, your face is beautiful, your whole being is beautiful. Abbie, you could be wearing a potato sack and you'd still be beautiful"

I gaped at him, wide-eyed and shocked at his speech. Nobody had ever said anything so sweet to me.

I smiled at him. "You're right"

He raised his eyebrows at me. "You admit you're beautiful?"

"No, you're right about the fact that it's extremely cheesy"

Niall burst into a fit of laughter, pulling me close to him again. "Oh, Abbie. You're amazing"

"You too" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his waist.

We stayed like this for a while, just lost in our thoughts.

After a few minutes, he got up, pulling me with him. "It's getting pretty late, and I know you don't like the dark"

I smiled gratefully at him. He picked up his guitar, slinging it swiftly over his shoulder. He left the blanket and lights there, took my hand and we walked back down the small trail, and back into the park.

"Want to go look at the stars?" he asked hopefully. I grinned at him, remembering the last time we looked at the stars together.

"Sure!"

He led me over to a hill across the parking lot where the car was parked. We climbed all the way to the top and he layed down on the grass. I laid next to him and he grabbed my hand in both of his, weaving his fingers through mine.

"There aren't any clouds tonight, it's perfect to look at the stars" he stated.

"Yeah" I agreed, trying to find the Big Dipper.

"Look! A shooting star!" he said excitedly after a few minutes.

I glanced to where he was pointing, a big smile wiped on my face.

I stared at the shiny dot as it flew across the sky and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I wish that one day, I'll be able to be Niall's girlfriend without us being in trouble.

"What did you wish for?" Niall murmured, turning his head over to look at me.

I smiled shyly at him, blushing. "I can't tell you, or else it won't come true" I said.

"Aw, c'mon Ducky!" he whined.

"Not saying anything" I smiled, winking at him.

"Fine" he pouted, turning away.

I giggled, reaching up and pressing my lips to his.

As the kiss got more heated, it started raining.

"Bloody hell! " I shrieked, looking up the cloudless sky in confusion. "Where's the water coming from?!"

"It's the sprinklers!" Niall burst out in laughter as I tried to shield myself from the freezing sprays.

"I didn't even know there were any sprinklers in here!" I yelled, jumping up and running towards the car so I would be safe from the water flying everywhere.

"They only come out at night, I guess" he laughed, following after me.

We reached the car, and surprisingly, we weren't that wet. Niall dropped his guitar in the backseat and turned to me, a mischievous smile on his face as he slowly stepped closer to me. His intentions were clear.

"Niall. Don't you even dare" I warned, backing up from his extended arms.

"Too late!" he yelled, and in a flash, he was throwing me over his shoulder.

"Niall! No!" I screamed, slapping his back so he'd let me go. He ignored me, jogging back towards the sprinklers.

He ran through them, the water spraying the both of us. He put me down and took my hand, pulling me along as he ran through the water jets. I giggled as I followed after him, squealing when the water made contact with my skin.

I tried to hide from the jets behind Niall, but he grabbed me around the waist, lifting me up in front of him so I was protecting him from the sprays.

"It's cold!" I cried, curling up in a ball in his arms and shielding my face from the water.

He laughed, twirling us around. "Say that I'm the best singer on Earth and I'll let you go"

"But then I'd be lying!" I teased him. He gasped, faking hurt.

"I'm kidding! You're the best singer, guitar player, and guy on the planet" I said as he loosened his grip on me, letting me down.

"Thank you" he whispered, kissing me softly on the lips.

Suddenly, a cold wind blew across the park, freezing us right to the bone.

"Holy crap" Niall mumbled, taking my hand and pulling me towards the car. We were freezing.

We quickly got in the car, Niall turned it on as I buckled my seatbelt. He pulled out of the parking lot, turning the heat on to the maximum.

We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. "That was crazy" I exclaimed.

"Yolo" Niall said proudly, turning his head to wink at me.

"You got that right" I laughed, running my hands through my soaking wet hair. "We're going to ruin the car seats" I pointed out.

"Don't care, it's Zayn's car" Niall said, smiling wickedly.

"You're so mean!" I gasped, slapping his arm, making water fly everywhere.

"I'm only mean when I'm hungry. Want to go eat somewhere?"

"Yeah, I haven't eaten since lunch" I admitted sheepishly.

"Same here, let's go to McDonalds It's real close to here, and it's open 24/7" he proposed. "Alright"

••••••

"I can't believe you actually did it!" I laughed, shaking my head at Niall.

"It's cold though" he whined, trying to get rid of the melting ice cream in his hand. "Who thought of cone-ing anyways? It's a waste of perfectly good ice cream"

"I have no idea" I smiled at him as he shook his hand out the car window, drops of vanilla ice cream flying in the night air. "Did you see the cashier's face though?"

He cracked a smile again. "She looked at me like I had two heads!"

He turned back to the front, wiping the remains of ice cream on his still-damp jeans. I just sat there, looking at him. I've never had so much fun in my entire life, I think. Even if it was already two o'clock in the morning, I didn't want this date to end.

"We're here" Niall mumbled as he pulled into the driveway. I sighed, looking at him. "I don't want to go either, but the lads will get worried. I didn't bring my phone, and I said we'd be back at midnight. We're in trouble" he explained, winking at the last part.

Oh shit. We're two hours late. Louis was really liking the whole 'overprotective cousin' image, so he really did act overprotective of me, whether it was in public, or just between me and the lads. He was going to freak.

Niall climbed out of the car and opened my door for me again. I smiled and took his hand as we walked up to the door.

We quietly sneaked inside. All the lights were closed.

"Maybe the lads went to sleep already" Niall whispered hopefully as we took off our shoes.

Suddenly the light flicked on, making Niall and I jump in surprise. Turning to see who turned on the light, we saw an angry-looking Louis standing in the hallway, his arm crossed over his chest.

"Look, Lou, we were having a good time! We lost track of time, don't be mad at us!" Niall pleaded.

"I have to talk to you in the kitchen" Louis said quietly. "Abbie, take a towel and go dry off" he added, pulling Niall by the arm and dragging him in the kitchen, closing the door behind them.

Listening to Louis, I made my way upstairs and to my room, grabbing a towel from the closet in the hall on the way. To my surprise, Rose was sitting alone on my bed.

"Abbie! How was your date? Heather told me you left when the paps and fans were at the restaurant" she asked, hopping off the bed and walking over to me, smiling, though the smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

"It was great! Niall brought me to the park, and he sang to me, and then we ran in the sprinklers, and we went to McDonalds" I gushed, running the towel through my hair.

"That sounds great! Oh, I wish Kyle was that romantic..." she trailed off, her smile fading at the mention of her boyfriend.

"Rosie" I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Is everything between you and Kyle okay?"

She looked up at me, teary-eyed, her bottom lip trembling. "No, it's not" she whispered, her voice cracking on the last word.

I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back soothingly. "It's okay Rosie. Everything's going to be alright. Want to stay over tonight?"

She nodded in my shoulder and I sighed. What happened between her and Kyle?

"Now, what happened?"

She took a deep breath, calming herself down before looking back up to me.

"He stood me up" she said sadly.

"No way" I gasped, shocked. From what she said to us about him, I wouldn't have expected that from him. "When were you supposed to go out?"

"Well he stood me up yesterday. I was waiting for him at the movie theater for a whole hour before he texted me, saying he couldn't make it." she muttered darkly.

"Oh Rosie! That sucks!"

"I just," she paused, taking another deep breath. "I just broke up with him"

"What? It was only one mistake, Rosie! You're not giving him another chance?"

"No, lately I didn't feel like he was giving me much attention anymore, and to be honest... I'm not sure I had feelings for him anymore. Him standing me up made me realize that" she explained, smiling a small smile.

I frowned suspiciously at her. "There's more to it than just that, right?" I asked softly.

She looked at me, wide-eyed. She bit her lip before looking back down. "He wanted to have sex with me but I wasn't ready" she mumbled.

"Did you do it?" I asked, taken by surprise.

"No, I told him I didn't want to. That I wasn't ready."

"And he just left it at that? Rosie, I still don't see why that's a reason to break up with him. He's only a teenage boy. All boys are horny"

"No, that's not it..." she whispered, staring at the ground "He wouldn't take no for an answer."

"...What do you mean?" I asked carefully and hesitantly, afraid that what I'm thinking might be true.

"Well" she started, her voice shaking "He told me that it didn't matter if I 'wasn't ready' because he was....He told me that if I didn't....uh...you know... then I must not really love him." A single tear escaped from her eye "I tried to fight him off, but he's much stronger than me. He got on top of me and tried to take off my clothes while calling me awful....awful names." Tears are silently pouring down her face at this point.

"Oh my God....he....he raped you?!" I whispered, shocked.

"No.. I managed to escape from him before he went any further."

"Rosie, I'm so so sorry. I hope you know I'm here for you, okay?"

She shrugs her shoulders while smiling a pained half-smile.

"And as awful as this is, I'm proud of you, Rose. It proves you're not one of those girls who lets herself get walked all over by boys, you don't let them take advantage of you!" I smiled, hugging her again, trying to lighten the mood a bit, help her feel better.

"Louis said the same thing" she said quietly.

I pulled away abruptly, holding her at arm's length. "Louis knows?"

"Yeah, he was the one who convinced me to call Kyle and dump him. He was really protective of me. When I told him, he was pissed. Like real mad. He's still mad at Kyle. When I first told him, he started yelling about wanting to track him down and beat him to pulp" she said shyly, whispering the last part.

"You and Louis are that close?" I said, stunned. "I didn't know that!"

"Yeah, we've been talking a lot since you told him to get over Eleanor. He's opened up to me, and I opened up to him" she said, blushing.

Rose blushing? Something's up here.

"Rose.... Do you have feelings for Louis?" I asked, surprised.

She blushed even more, looking uncomfortable.  

"No.... Not really... I don't know... Maybe..." she stuttered, shaking her head. "I'm not sure if it's just because I care for him, or because he's my friend, or because he's one of my idols" she explained, blushing again.

"Well what do you like about him?"

"Oh, I love his smile, his laugh, his personality, his jokes, his hair is so soft, he's just so kind and funny and he can make me smile without trying, and he's handsome..." she gushed distractedly.

"Rosie," I smiled teasingly at her, "You're sitting here, fangirling over Louis, blushing like a fool... I'm starting to think you like little Louis Tomlinson"

She snapped her gaze at me, eyes wide. She remained silent as she processed what I just said.

"You-you might be right" she admitted after a few moments. "But I just don't know! We've both just suffered breakups! It wouldn't be a good idea, I don't want to be the bandaid girlfriend, I feel like he'd be using me if we go out now"

"Well then just stay friends for now, just get close to each other until you're sure he's moved on, and you're sure that you've moved on" I reassured her, standing up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a hot shower, because I'm still freezing cold" I announced, walking to my closet and grabbing a pair of pajamas.

"You can take a pair of pajamas too and go to sleep now if you want" I told Rose before walking to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and switched on the water in the shower, giving it time to warm up. I placed my towel and pajamas on the counter and stripped out of my still-damp clothes. I climbed into the shower, relieved as the warm water heated up and relaxed my tense muscles.

As I washed my hair, my mind ran wild. Now I see why Niall didn't want to go out with me at first. Like Rose put it, he didn't want to be just the 'bandaid boyfriend'. He wanted to make sure I was completely over Kevin before he asked me out.

Now I understand Niall's point of view. I'm going to get over Kevin now, no matter what it takes to forget what he did to me.

•••••

Niall's POV.

"You didn't even bring your phone, Niall! I didn't know if you were in trouble or not!" Louis shouted at me as he closed the kitchen door behind us.

"Okay, Louis. This is my fault. Be mad at me, not Abbie. I'm the one who brought her to the restaurant after, I shouldn't have and I'm sorry" I pleaded.

"That's not the point! You have to be more careful with Abbie!" he yelled at me.

He's madder than I could've expected. Something tells me maybe this isn't the source of all his anger...

"Okay Louis! Enough with the overprotective cousin act! It's getting old!" I snapped at him.

His expression softened. "That's not what I mean Niall! Some paps followed you and Abbie after you left the restaurant. They took pictures of you guys at the park and at the restaurant!"

I calmed down suddenly, shocked. Then, a new wave of anger hit me.

"Are you fucking joking?!" I roared, pissed off. Can't these paps leave us alone just for once?!

"Shhh!" Louis shushed me. "Management called your phone about six times. They're pretty angry"

I ran my hands in my hair in frustration. "Are the pictures on the web yet?" I asked, my voice strained, even if deep down, I already knew the answer.

"Yes. They are"

I ran my hands over my face, groaning. This can't be happening.

"Can I see?"

Louis nodded and pulled out his phone. He typed a few things, pressed a few buttons, an handed it to me.

Pictures of me and Abbie, holding hands, smiling at each other, kissing in the sprinklers. Me holding her in my arms, carrying her over my shoulder, laughing together.

"Fuck" I whispered, giving Louis his phone back. "I'm probably going to get kicked out of the band for this"

Louis smiled sympathetically at me. "They can't. Without you, we're not One Direction, Niall. If they kick you out, they're losing all their money"

Well obviously they can't just forget about this... "Then they're going to find a way to make me regret this"

Louis nodded glumly. "I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
30.2K 864 29
"We want you guys to come on tour with us." That one sentence brought the normal lives of Kate, Chelsea and Christina to a halt. It's not every day...
11K 395 25
I didn't expect my little 'adventure' to go like this. Just a normal camping trip with well... Myself. But little did i know this camping trip would...
14K 263 28
Harry, Louis and the other three boys they live with at university, Niall, Liam and Zayn are all heading off for their Christmas holidays with their...