Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

37

1.4K 33 6
By emmyteal

Jungkook POV

I couldn't hear, see, feel, smell or taste anything, my 5 sense blocked as I felt my body move but saw nothing through my eyes. I only could apparently, if Lucifer wanted or let me.

"Your mentality is so weak." he commented as I just lay in the abyss of my mind, hopeless of any solution.

True.

I couldn't lie about that part.

Since young living with Eomma on earth, I had been pushed around easily from being a supposed human in the eyes of Namjoon, an angel in Eomma's and a demon in Lucifer's. My identity could have just been unknown. Namjoon visited on a regular basis, coming about once every two days but always seemed to hide something from me as after hanging out with him, he'd always pull Eomma aside to talk. And boy they'd be in a deep serious conversation.

Then, I could finally see something in the midst of darkness all around me. Peering closely at the light, I felt myself be in control of my body and looked up to see a Seokjin flying towards me, causing me to widen my eyes at the sight.

Out of pure instinct, I stuttered out in shock.

"F-feathers?"

He stopped midway and landed immediately at my words.

His eyes bulged in confusion that I could see in his electric blue gold orbs shining at me incredulously.

I was back in control now.

So wrong.

A force pushed me to the back of my mind and my consciousness was literally dragged out of my own body and into the dark corner of my mind.

"N-no! I need to talk to them!" I desperately tried to hold back the force pushing me away from the light of my eyes I used to so easily look through.

"Fufufu... You're mine now, Jeon Jungkook. I can finally step into the human world and do what the devil was always meant to with the demons all loyally following me."

Cowering quietly in the corner I was trapped in by Lucifer's power, I bit back the urge to scream out in anger, knowing well that that was exactly what Lucifer wanted. For me to give into emotions. I must be tactful about this now.

Taking a deep breath to ease my frustration, I sorted my thoughts and knowledge of what my body was doing.

"Ok, so Dad has very very very likely, hurt Feathers and I saw Hoseok, Momo and my two awesome hyungs laying on the ground, meaning he put them to sleep for while. Yeonie is probably still in stone, Namjoon hyung was still tied onto the boulder and Taehyung was frozen, again trapped by Lucifer's power." I repeated to myself in my head, chest going up and down at a regular pace now.

"Taking the sleeping kids out of the picture, I'm guessing that Lucifer is going to make my Yeonie watch him hurt and injure two of her closest friends, Feathers and Taehyung. By now, he should have tortured Feathers," A frown creased on my forehead as my blood boiled at the thought of Lucifer hurting those close to Yeonie.

"...And Taehyung would be next."

My mind wandered about, worried what he would do to Taehyung when I felt myself being pulled back into my body again.

"Look, isn't it a beautiful sight?" Lucifer told me in my mind, dark humour in his voice.

I gulped. I saw myself stroking my hands into Taehyung's pristine white feathered wings, a maliciously cunning smile spread across my lips and my teeth flash into an evil grin. But it wasn't me. I didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. It was all Lucifer.

But he made me feel it as he clenched his hands deep and hard onto Taehyung's wings, the hollow sound of his bones cracking loud and clear.

It felt spine chilling, the crush of his bones upon the touch of my skin made it feel so gross. Thick blood ran over the clean white feathers like a running hose as I couldn't stop my hands from letting go.

My ears had to let in Taehyung's howl of immense pain, wincing at the bloodcurdling cry of agony he released from his mouth.

I'm so sorry, Taehyung.

I cried out at the gruesome scene before me that I was acting out, severely injuring my friend and girlfriend's best friend.

"Stop! Please..." I now begged but still felt and saw everything playing out before me. Next, I felt my hands grip tightly around the split and broken bones of Taehyung, feathers rough and blood fresh tinted on it. I would have trembled on the touch but didn't.

"Isn't it ecstatic?" His voice sounded creepily in my mind.

Lip trembling, tried to shake my head and pull away, eyes closed too but I just couldn't. I wasn't the one in control anyway.

"N-no." I stammered out.

Scoffing, he replied, "Too bad. It's what you'll be doing for the next few centuries. Breaking
humans and angels alike. Won't that just be perfectly exhilarating, Jungkook?"

I wanted to escape from all this, run and never have to come back to this hell with Saeyeon, giggling away like she was last time. However, I couldn't. I had to witness my body acting against my will and ruin my friends. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Saeyeon crying and crying. I didn't want her to cry anymore. I didn't want her to feel hurt anymore. I didn't want her to have to feel sad ever again.

Then, I saw a crack on the stone freezing her in place. My eyes lit up though it probably was not seen outside of my mind. A chance of help.

But it was not to be.

I saw Lucifer steady himself with Lostvayne now in his hands, glee of the broken winged angel unable to do anything but kneel down before him. My eyes widened significantly.

N.O.

I couldn't do anymore harm to anyone else anymore. I couldn't let Lucifer take my body as a meat suit and just toy with the previous lives of others. Desperate, I tried willing my body to snap out of Lucifer's hold but they didn't respond.

No, no, no! Move you fucking muscles!

Turning my focus back into what was happening before me, I stopped, seeing the thing I feared the most right in front of me and worse, her sweet face was right in front of me.

Saeyeon had broken out of the stone which the fucking sloth Harlequin had frozen her in, but had run out to stop Lucifer from killing Taehyung with Lostvayne, taking the metal instead as the sound of the sword slicing neatly into her spine reverberated. It was good that she had stopped Lucifer, it was awesome. But just why, why did she have to get hurt?

My lips was parted and a single tear already escaped the hold of my eye, rolling down my cheek. She still looked beautiful though. A beautiful mess she was. Hair whipped around her face with her arms spread to protect Taehyung who had wrapped his arms around her legs, sobbing weakly. The sword stuck in Yeonie didn't budge, I guess Lucifer was in shock as well. She stood still there, fingers wrapped around the blade, digging into her skin as blood dripped down and laced the sword with her blood.

"SAEYEON!" I screamed out. No one could've heard that except for Lucifer as it was an internal shout from my mind.

Shooting a weak smile at the devil, she choked out a few soft spoken sentences.

"Jungkook, I'd die for you. Don't you know? So just come back to me, ok?"

And I'd die for you too. I'd do anything for you, Saeyeon.

All of a sudden, I felt myself ease back into my flesh again, the scene becoming more real in front of me.

"Saeyeon..." I could finally speak with my own mouth again. I noticed her eyes light up at my voice and a wider smile on her lips.

"Jungkook-ah." she replied, hands now loosening their grip around the blade and Taehyung let go of her legs to look up at me.

However, Lucifer's voice rang in my head, causing me to internally wince.

"As if I'd let this happen. Pft. Watch son, and realise that this love you desperately yearn for would never work out. So give it up." My heart dropped. Shit. He made my ears turn themselves on and hear him control my mouth and speak those words. Oh how I didn't want to hear them.

"... you stupid bitch, I already told you Jungkook ain't up there!" Saeyeon's smile fell. Lucifer pressed the metal into her abdomen harder, twisting it and forced a sharp yelp out of her as her wings trembled in agony. Tears flowed down her cheeks like rivers endlessly. I wanted to end her suffering and save her. I just needed a little more power to get Lucifer out of my body and I could finally stop harming them all.

Skewered like a piece of meat on Lostvayne, she couldn't do anything as Lucifer threw her cleanly off the blade with a swift move towards the left, causing her to be thrown against her smack right into a boulder harshly, sharp rocks falling onto her, tiny droplets of blood flying through the air before landing on the black burnt ground. Then, he stepped down hard onto Taehyung, cracking his ribs and bruising him even more before walking alley towards Saeyeon.

All I could do though, was watch through a body that wasn't mine to control anymore, unable to do a single thing to help Saeyeon, or literally anyone. Lucifer mumbled a few words that I didn't bother to listen to as I was too caught up in the shock.

"Im Saeyeon. What should I do with you?" he mumbled to himself, knowing full well that he was going to torture her in a gruesomely horrifying way.

"Stop. Please, just stop!" I now screamed out at Lucifer, my eyes now red and purple with rage and sadness. I only heard Lucifer cackling at my hopelessness, malicious glee filling his tone of laughter.

However, something broke his humourless laugh. And it was something good as fuck.

Quickly looking back through my eyes as Lucifer didn't stop me, I smiled at the sight of Namjoon tearing himself up from the boulder suddenly, trapping the caught off guard Sins in a power ball of light and then facing me, hair ruffled by the winds.

Feeling my mouth move, I heard Lucifer talk.

"Namjoon!" A strained menace was hidden behind his contorted face of supposed betrayal.

"Breaking our deal already?" Lucifer shouted.

Namjoon scoffed, making me smirk in amusement.

"Even the devil, master of deceit, couldn't see through my feigned betrayal. Pft. What a scam." That kind, dimple smile back on his face again as he stared intently at the devil.

"You betrayed m-"

"Nah uh. I double crossed everyone but ultimately, I'm on Jungkook's side. He's my little brother after all." Namjoon said with a playful wag of his slender index finger, a smirk gracing his plump lips as he stuck his hands into his jean pockets and sent Saeyeon a little wink. I found myself smiling internally at the man who I looked up to and hated, happy that Namjoon wasn't that bad though he had thrown me into the Hellhole with a madman for a father.

"You little piece of shit!" Lucifer raged at the smug blue-gold eyed Namjoon who now spread open his wings.

"You've hurt too many people that I care about already, even worse you're using my beloved brother's body to carry out such evil deeds." Shaking his head, he mumbled some inaudible words with closed concentrated eyes and raised his palm at me as I silently hoped that he could finally get this fucker out of me. I knew that Namjoon knew a spell to cast him out of me.

"Begone from Jungkook's body you unholy filth! Get out!" Namjoon completed the spell before Lucifer could fire any attack at him.

Right then, I felt my body jerk upwards and my eyes and mouth were wide open as I let out a scream, not of pain or hurt, just a scream. The darkness surrounding me in my mind yelled at me, tugged, pulled, begged for me to stay with it but I ignored it all, allowing Lucifer to get sucked out of me and end up in Heaven where God was sure to take care of this. My body felt like mine as it convulsed from Lucifer getting literally yanked out of me though it was very satisfying to watch him disappear from my mind, ease and relief running through my heart as I smiled to myself.

Finally, he was out.

Catching myself, I rested my hands on my knees and panted, breaths heavy. Shaking my limbs, I let myself get back to the gist of being myself again before snapping my head to Saeyeon. She was gesturing to Namjoon to attend to the others first and that she was alright which she very obviously though, was not.

Hurriedly running to squat before her, I reached up to wipe the tears off her cold cheek, earning her attention. Oh her eyes, beautiful as ever. The baby blue gleamed brightly in her orbs as a bright shade of gold was the other half that completed the set of gold and blue. Her hair was now messy and covered her neck, blood draping her fingers and the wound starkly exposed to the air.

She looked exhausted as she stared back into my eyes, questions popping into her mind as she questioned if I was really back upstairs in the head.

"S-saeyeonie? You alright?" I couldn't help but ask even if it was evident she wasn't, despite her telling me otherwise.

"Saeyeon, I'm so fucking sorry." I knew a thousand more apologies to say but this just seems the best to me.

I grit my teeth and curled my head into my neck, tears splashing onto my neck as I grasped her hand tight.

Yeonie pat my head gently as I sat my butt on the soil, body rocking back and forth to comfort me. In her warm embrace, I felt calm, at peace and loved, a bitter sad smile creeping onto my face.

"Please, I'm so sorry that I'm so weak in the mind. You've helped me learn something invaluable, Saeyeon. Loving myself." Those words just rose from the bottom of my heart. I had so much to say to her, yet only these few sentences could not describe my love and gratitude towards her.

"Jungkook. I don't-"

Was it because of my gullibility?

Was it because I was weak in the mind?

Easy to control?

"Shut up. Please don't say that. I fucking love you too much." I pleaded and pulled our faces closer with my hands, biting my lip which let a tiny bit of blood flow from my lip.

"D-does it hurt?" I furtively asked, eyebrows raised at her in worry.

"You pabo, let me finish my sentences." she smiled at me, sitting up slightly against the rock with her hands now cupping my cheeks.

"I won't die just due to this wound here. I love you, Jeon Jungkook. Every single thing about you makes you who you are. I don't care if your mother was sadly, a fallen angel. I don't care if your father is the fucking devil. I don't care if you think you're the fuck up of the world." The last sentence got me. Wasn't I, Jeon Jungkook, one of the worst fuck ups in the world?

"I love all your imperfections, perfections. Curves, edges- everything! So don't you worry, ok my Kookie?" She added as she pressed our noses together, foreheads hot against each side with our hair covering the sides like curtains.

Cracking a relieved grin, I filled the space between us, our lips exploding together. I kissed her passionately, deep and indulging myself in the sweetness of her open mouth. Her lips were more dry and cracked but still, she kissed back roughy, wanting more. I then deepened the kiss by hugging her closer in between my legs, pressing the small of her back. As we gasped for air each time, tiny beads of sweat dripped down our foreheads and onto our cupid's bow, making us smile at each other. Only with Saeyeonie, was I truly happy. I've never smiled so wide. Despite her wound, she looked as elated as ever, teeth flashing with relief at me.

However, I had forgotten that she wasn't alright.

Lurching forward, she coughed out drops of crimson blood onto the ground and her eyes started becoming more droopy as if she was falling unconscious.

"H-hey, Saeyeon-ah! Saeyeon! Guys, quick!" I called as I shook her shoulders, fingers gripping into her skin in worry. Please... not when we're just saved that you die. I can't ever hear to lose you.

I heard them all run towards us, concerned and worried for Saeyeon.

"Saeyeon-ah!" Seokjin shouted out as loudly as he probably could, everyone dashing here to support her as she blacked out.

"Shit. She's losing too much blood. We have to get her out of here now!" I said as I carried her up bridal style and ran towards the gates, no one stopping us with the Sins trapped in the power ball and the resting the demon army was just gone.

As we all ran for the gates, I screamed out our location.

"Heaven!"

Actually, the gates could transport you anywhere and was secretly connected to the entrance of Heaven which made our trip less tedious and tiring.

"Don't worry, Yeonie. You'll get better and we can finally live a life of peace together, when all this is over, it'll be fine." I whispered softly to her, rocking her like a baby in my arms as Taehyung continued to press on her wound to try and stop the blood from flowing, Jimin and Yoongi supporting the wingless angel.

Soon enough, we had all appeared right in front of the gates of Heaven, to the shock of the same guards there.

My hair dishevelled, I only choked out 2 words from my dry throat.

"Help us, please."

an: ayooooo i'm back and it's rly late hehehe sry for the wait!! plus, I have a whole bts series of books planned out! one book for each member and then haneul_jk97 inspired story for each bts member. check my bio for any updates on my bts series. this book will end soon after abt 3 chapters and some proofreading plus editing. hope y'all enjoyed it~~~

**there will be a sequel to this book for taehyung and that will be the book for him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...โค . โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก...
24.4K 786 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
169 28 28
Book 1 "There's no way he has feelings for me, Faith. It's impossible." I wrapped my arms around myself tightly. She gazed into my eyes, before quest...