Winged Specialist

By DMSJ06261995

After my first year of Alfea. A lot has changed. The Winxs and I are going to be doing something that no othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

1.5K 29 0
By DMSJ06261995

"Take your twelve size foot out of you 10 size mouth." I told him.

"Oooowwww." I heard the guys around us say.

"That goes for all of you." I said walking to a machine and putting my music in to work out.

I was working out until I looked up to see Nex and the guys stare at me. Really have they not seen a person from the opposite sex work out. Looks like not.

When I got down working out I walked to the door and stopped. I turned around to say,

"You guys really need to clean up your act. Get used to seeing a person from the opposite sex in here. Because I am going nowhere."

*Flora's POV*

I was walking around the grounds until I saw Helia sitting drawing something. I walked up to him. I saw what he was drawing.

"Wow that is really good." I said.

He turned around to look at me.

"Thanks." He said to me.

"No problem." I said to him.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I am good. How are you?" I asked him.

"I am good." He said.

"That's good. So what are you working on? If you don't mind me asking." I said to him. I was getting butterflies standing near him.

He handed it to me to look at. It was the grounds of Red Fountain. It was beautiful.

"Just something I been working on." He told me.

"It looks amazing." I told him.

"I have more if you want to see them." He said to me.

"Yeah. That would be nice." I told him.

"Come with me. They are in my room." He told me getting up.

"Okay." I said. I then followed him to his room. We walked into the room. He brought them all out. He laid them on his bed.

*Stella's POV*

I was sitting in the lounge area the school made for students. I was reading the hand book to figure out how to change these god awful uniforms.

"Wow I would never believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Princess is reading." I heard. I looked up to see Brandon.

"Hahaha. You are so funny." I told him.

"Thank-you. I know I am." He looked at me. "So what are you reading?" He asked me.

"The hand book." I told him.

"Why?" He asked me.

"So I can change this god awful uniforms." I told him.

"Really?" He asked me surprised.

"Why so surprised?" She asked me.

"Just am." He looked at me. "Do want any help?" He asked.

"Do you really mean it?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said sitting down by me.

"Okay." Is all I could say. We sat there looking there the hand book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
704 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
11.9K 345 15
You're Y/n Stella's best friend since birth. Once you go to Alfea with Bloom and the rest, you become the Winx Club, not without having a few run-in'...
7.5K 174 33
After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn som...