My Ex-Girlfriend is my New Mo...

By FallinginReverze

Ginger Vera, a fifteen year old typical 2nd year high-school who works as a part timer in a pastry shop. She... More

Author's note and Cast of Characters
Prologue
Ch.1 [FLASHBACK P.1]
Ch.2 [FLASHBACK P.2]
Ch.3 [FLASHBACK P.3]
Ch.4 [FLASHBACK P.4]
Ch.5 [FLASHBACK P.5]
Ch.6 [FLASHBACK P.6]
Ch.7 [FLASHBACK P.7]
Ch.9 [FLASHBACK P.9]
Ch.10 [FLASHBACK P.10]
Ch.11 Back to Reality (Present)
Ch.12 Karma's a Bitch.
Ch.13 Goodbye Yesterday
Ch.14 Janine
Ch.15 Reward
Ch.16 Expectations.
Ch.17 Assuming does hurt.
Ch.18 Best thing she never had.
Ch.19 What you don't know won't hurt you.
Ch.20 The Next Morning.
Ch.21 Question and Answer.
Ch.22 Art of letting Go.
Ch.23 Falling.
Ch.24 Home Alone.
Ch.25 Chemistry or History?
Ch.26 Monster Step Mom.
Ch.27 Pancakes and Truths.
Ch.28 Guilty Pleasures.
Ch.29 Your Love is my Heart Disease.
Ch.30 Two is better than one.
Ch.31 Realization sucks.
Ch.32 Brilliant Lies.
Ch.33 I love you Goodbye.
Ch.34 Too late to apologize
Ch.35 If you ever come back

Ch.8 [FLASHBACK P.8]

29K 1K 375
By FallinginReverze

ALESSA POV

Today is the best because Ginger is finally my girlfriend and I can't contain my happiness. I want to spend the night with her but I can't face her mom yet because I don't know how she feels about me and her daughter having a relationship. The same goes to my parents.

What should I do? Am I going to tell them that I'm gay? I asked to myself. I tapped my forehead afterwards, it didn't occur to me that having a girlfriend is quite difficult.

I despised the thought for the mean time because all I want right now is to enjoy the feeling of having the girl I love.

I headed straight to the dining area where my parents are currently eating. I approached them and kissed them multiple times, they were a bit shocked by my sweetness but hugged and kissed me back.

"Well what do you need baby? Do you want a new phone or something?" dad inquired smiling. Instead of answering, I sat on the chair facing them and took a bite of the chicken on moms plate.

"I don't need anything dad I'm just happy" I singsonged.

I know I'm acting weird but I'm really happy, I didn't feel this kind of happiness before when I was with my boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend, I need to formally end things up with him, I started ignoring him ever since I met Ginger.

Well its understandable since I caught him kissing one of the famous school whore. I didn't get mad when I saw them, I just smirked and walked away pretending that nothing happened.

"Well whatever it is, I'm glad that you are happy" mom said smiling at me.

"Thank you mom" I stood up after I finished eating the chicken.

"I have to sleep early because I have a morning class tomorrow, night dad, mom" I kissed them once again before heading to my room.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and dialed Gingers number immediately. I missed her already and I need a dose of her beautiful voice.

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area.

I frowned realizing the she doesn't have a phone yet. I opened my online account to check the amount the money that I saved for four years.

My eyes widen in disbelief when I saw the amount. I already have three hundred thousand pesos under my name. My computation is just above sixty thousand pesos only.

"Oh I get it, Mom also deposits money in my account" I said while nodding in understanding.

"I'll buy Ginger a new phone tomorrow"

    🍌🍌🍌

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I grabbed it and turned it off because it's only seven in the morning. I forgot to set the alarm right, my class will start at nine so I still have two hours to spare.

I yawned before I started preparing my things. I wore my uniform two buttons undone and a miniskirt that was supposed to be above the knee.

I drove to Ginger's place as soon as I'm done. I'm so nervous because her mom probably knew already, Ginger can't keep secrets to her.

I'm at their front door after thirty minutes, I'm about to knock when the door suddenly opened.

"Good morning" Ginger greeted me shyly. She's really cute and it makes me want to hug and kiss.

Since we're now a couple, everything is legal. I leaned closer to kiss her when I heard a cough, my face flushed upon seeing her mom.

"G...good morning...mom" I greeted her while avoiding her gaze, I can't stand looking at her. She laughed by sudden shyness.

"Mom, what's funny?" Ginger said before pulling me inside their house. She pushed me down to sit on the couch and gave me the cup of coffee that she made for me.

Great, that's what I need right now an addition to my nervousness.

"So..." her mom spoke, her arms crossed while gazing at me intently. I can feel my sweat on my forehead, it feels like I'm being interrogated.

"Ginger and you are officially dating" I nodded slowly in response while fumbling with the cup that I am holding.

"I want you to know that I'm not against it, in fact I like you to be her girlfriend" I sighed in relief upon hearing what she said.

"Thank you mom, you don't know how happy I am when she agreed to be my girlfriend. I almost gave up" the awkwardness that I'm feeling a while ago is already gone.

"But" I caught my breath upon hearing the word But.

"I want you to take things slowly, I know what couples do these days. Kissing in public is not appropriate" I blushed remembering what happened a while ago, I almost kissed her daughter in front of her.

"You're both young, limit yourselves when it comes to you know...sex" her mom said bluntly which caused my to almost spit out the coffee in my mouth.

"Mom!" Ginger rebuked her.

How can I resist the urge to not kiss and touch her? I asked mentally.

As much as I want to make love with her, I need to follow what her mom wants because I want to prove that I love her daughter not for any reason, but because I love her.

"Don't worry mom, being with her is enough for me"

For now. I added mentally.

"We're still young and have lots of things to prioritize, especially Ginger" I said without leaving her gaze. She nodded in approval afterwards.

"Good, I'm happy that we're clear about this. Finish you're coffee and don't be late for school" we both nodded in response.

I really don't know if I can fight the urge to not touch her. I swear, any person that's in my shoes won't be able handle her cuteness.

I parked my car to the farthest area of the parking lot when we arrived at her school.

"Lessa why did you park here?" she looked at me confused.

Instead of answering, I leaned closer and kissed her passionately. I really missed her lips, she kissed me back and I moaned when my tongue found hers. My I put my hand under her uniform, her skin is warm and smooth.

"Lessa we're in public" she reminded me between our kiss.She moaned when my lips trailed kisses on her neck.

She pushed me away after a while.

"Why???" I asked frowning.

"I'm gonna be late so are you" she explained while poking my nose. I don't wanna let go of her yet but she's right.

"I'm sorry, I just missed you. I'll be here to fetch you after my class okay?" she nodded and kissed me afterwards before heading out of my car.

I drove to my school and texted Maya immediately that I'll be waiting for her at the school park. I don't want to attend my class because I have other plans for the day.

I sat on the bench to rest for a while, it's quite relaxing because the wind is making me at peace. I closed my eyes to take a nap when I felt someone sat beside me after a while. I opened my right aye and saw my boyfriend, I straightened my sit immediately and gave him my sweetest smile.

"Hey" he greeted me smiling.

"Hey too" now is the right time to tell him about Ginger. I cleared my throat to start talking but he's the one to break the ice first.

"I think we should break up" he said flatly.

My jaw dropped in disbelief but laughed out loud when I recovered from what he said.

"What's funny? I'm not kidding, you've been ignoring me for months Alessa and I deserve better than this. Someone better" he said seriously.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry" I said before reaching for his hand.

"I laughed because no one had the balls to break up with me before, I used to be the one to call It quits. Funny isn't it?" he sighed in understanding upon hearing my explanation.

"I know you've been cheating on me but I'm cool with that, in fact, I myself now is with another relationship" he pulled his hand away from my grasp in shock.

"What? With whom? I never saw you with someone. Is it Richard? Cause believe me I can't think of anyone that can capture your interest" what he said is really true.

Richard is one of the best good looking guy in our school, he's also the captain of the football team and he is blunt in showing interest in me even though he knows that I already have a boyfriend.

"No, I don't have plans on having a boyfriend right now" he looked at me puzzled.

Tell him already!

"But you said you are in a relationship?"

"Yes I do but it's not a boyfriend, it's a girlfriend to be exact" his eyes widen in disbelief.

He's really taken aback because it took him almost a minute to process what I just said. I can't blame him for his reaction because I'm quite famous for always having a cool boyfriend and can have them with just a snap of my fingers.

"I never thought you would go that way, I mean a butch?! Oh for goodness sake Alessa" he whined, I frowned by what he said.

"She's not a butch okay? She's... uh she's like the most beautiful and vulnerable girl I've ever met, she's priceless!" I snapped at him.

"Huh?? She's a girl? okay check, but I can't imagine you acting like a guy. It's unimaginable or whatever" he said while shaking his head.

"You know, it doesn't matter who will act as a boy cause we're not a boy in the first place. We're both girls that fell in love with each other, that simple" I explained patiently.

He just shrugged his shoulders in response and chuckled afterwards.

"Well I don't have a choice but to understand, I guess we're quits huh? It's nice dating you Alessa but it's not too late to be friends right?" I nodded smiling.

"I'm glad that of all the boyfriends that you had, I am the only one that had the balls to break up with you first. So that's an achievement" he added then winked at me afterwards.

I'm glad that he's cool with our break up and me having a girlfriend. I hugged him tight afterwards, he's been a good boyfriend to me.

"But don't tell anyone that you broke up with me. Because if you do that I swear I'm gonna steal your girlfriend" I threatened while pinching his left arm.

"Yeah sure" he replied chuckling.

He left me afterwards because he still have a class, I'm glad that we're now okay and I hope it's okay with my friends too.

All of my friends arrived after twenty minutes of waiting. I think now is the right time to tell them about me and Ginger.

"Hey there, what's the prob? The way your text was typed, it must be important" Maya between eating her Cheetos. I smiled.

"Ginger is now my Girlfriend" She almost spit out the Cheetos out of her mouth in shock.

"Well I never thought she would, it's been only a month since she rejected you" she said before leaning closer to give me a congratulatory hug.

"What?? Ginger as in your other friend? The waitress?" Rema, Alvin and Albert exclaimed in unison. I laughed seeing their expression.

"You heard me right" I said smiling simply.

"We never thought you're gay" Rema said looking so confused.

"I'm gay for Ginger only. I don't feel this way towards other girls"

"Whatever, you're old enough. You disturbed us only to tell that? I can't believe you" Albert said while making s face. I know that he has a thing for my girlfriend.

"It's an important matter for me. Also I'm not attending class today because Maya and I are going somewhere" I said before grabbing Maya's arm and led her to my car.

"I need to attend my class" she protested as she entered my car.

"I need you to accompany me to the mall, I need to buy Ginger a phone" I said flatly

"Huh? Why?"

"A stupid customer bumped her I called and it fell to the floor" I said annoyed.

"What unit are we going to buy?"

"Iphone" the Cheetos that she's chewing fell out of her mouth in shock.

"The hell Maya! Don't mess inside my car!" I snapped at her.

"Iphone? That's too expensive, what are you now? A sugar daddy?" She snorted.

"So?? I can afford it so why not? I want the best for my girlfriend, plus I'll pay it in installment so that mom won't notice" I winked at her.

"So gay, You're too extravagant. Make me your girlfriend too so that I can have an Iphone as well" I glanced at her smirking, my face retorted afterwards.

"You're not my type, plus you already have an iPhone" again she just rolled her eyes at me.

We headed to the apple store as soon as we arrived in the mall.

"Maya which one should I choose? The white or the black?" I asked before handing her the phone, I'm not really good in choosing what to give to a person, especially now that I have a girlfriend.

"I think white suits her" she said flatly.

"Do you think she'll accept that? I mean that's too expensive and it's not your anniversary yet" she added.

She's right, I'm not sure if Ginger will accept it but I at least have to try.

"Maya I just want her to have a phone so I can call her anytime I want, she's now my girlfriend so she must accept this" I argued before giving my credit card to the cashier.

"Whatever she's lucky" she said flatly while looking checking the phone case display.

"I'm lucky as well so stop talking, don't worry I'll treat you to lunch" I said winking at her.

She made a face before giving me the casing that she chose.
"Buy me this" I shook my head and smiled.

I drove her back to school before I went to Ginger's. The students are starting to come out of the school gate when I arrived. The students can't help but stare at my car, can't blame them since my baby is really good looking.

I rolled my eyes and ignored the boys that are trying to hit on me. I'm leaning on my car while waiting for my Ginger.

My smile grew when I saw her walked out of the gate while laughing with her friend Julie, I waved at her when she noticed me. She blushed immediately and it makes me want to kiss her.

"Hey" she said shyly. I was about to kiss her when Julie coughed.

"Is there something going on with you two?" she asked suspiciously while her arms crossed.

Ginger can't find the right words to say so I decided to say it myself. Just when I'm about to speak, a boy approached us.

"Uhm Ginger, can I invite you to a movie?" he said stuttering which made me frown.

"No" Julie and the boy looked at me confused.

"She is my girlfriend and I can afford her to movies twice or even thrice a day" I can't explain their expression when they heard what I said. They both looked like a comic character.

"Is this true Ginger?" Julie asked still in shock.

"Yes" Ginger nodded, looking so embarrassed.

"Goodness! I knew that there is something going on between you two! A friend doesn't have an obligation to drive her friend before and after school" she said before pinching Ginger's arms. She just smiled as I leaned closer and gave her a peck on her lips.

"Julie we have to go. I don't want my girlfriend to be late for her shift" I said before opening the door of my car and motioned Ginger to enter.

I reached for the paper bag at the back of my seat as soon as I entered and handed it to her afterwards.

"Lessa, what's this?" I glanced at her and smiled.

"A phone, you broke yours right? There I bought you a new one" I said before I started driving.

"I know it's a phone, but it's too expensive. This costs six months of my salary" she said between shaking her head in disapproval

"You don't have to pay me, it's a gift for making me happy and for accepting my love" I argued.

"Lessa my love don't cost a thing, I can't accept this" she said and about to put back the phone at the back when I stopped her.

"No geez Gin. Accept that. Hearing your voice when we're not together puts me at ease so please don't reject my first gift to you" I pleaded as I turned left to the main road.

"Okay but I'll pay you no matter how long it takes. Don't argue or I won't accept it" I rolled my eyes. I don't have a choice but to accept it her condition.

"Text me always" was all I said.

"I'm a working student Lessa, how do you expect me to text you always?" she said while raising her right brow, she's so sexy when she does that.

"Okay, make sure to text me on your spare time and I'll fetch you again after your shift" I can't win an argument when it comes to her.

I shook my head in surrender and focused again in driving. I can see on the corner of my eyes that she's starting to set up her new phone, I know that she likes it.

"Alessa Mendez did you attend your class?" she asked after a while.

"Of course!" I lied. She crossed her arms and gazed at me, analyzing if I'm telling the truth or not.

"Then how did you get the time to buy me a phone?"

Crap busted! I sighed heavily in surrender.

"Okay I lied I'm sorry, I didn't attend my morning class because I'm too excited to buy you a phone" I explained, hoping that she'll buy my excuse.

"I don't like you lying and I don't want you skipping classes for me. You're a senior now" she reminded me, looking so guilty because of what I've done.

"Last time I check I have a girlfriend not a mother" I joked.

"I'm serious" I glanced at her.

"Yes boss. I promise I won't lie to you again so please just give me a kiss?" I said after parking my car in the farthest area of the parking lot of the Pastry shop.

"Someone might see us" she said hesitantly while gazing around.

"There's no one here" I said before closing the distance between us and kissed her passionately.

She's a good kisser for a virgin. I'm too engrossed with the kiss that my hand started caressing her thigh. She pushed me gently afterwards.

"Lessa your hands" she said blushing while looking at my hand that's still inside her skirt.

"Uh sorry, I got carried away" I straightened my sit and faced the front feeling embarrassed.

"I have to go, I'll text you later" she said before opening the door and headed fast to the pastry shop.

I'm grinning wide as I watch her enter the shop. I smelled my hand that's been in her thigh afterwards.

"You're making me a pervert Ginger Vera" I said before I started driving again.

•M•E•G•I•M•N•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 903 13
" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" 𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍 Laura Ho...
45.9K 2.3K 34
Bridgette "Brie" Campbell is 25 years old, has long brunette hair that reaches the back of her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown and has fair skin...
278K 14.4K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...
93.1K 8.1K 39
Perpetual quitter Vera Kwan thinks she's got it made when her style blog catches the attention of narcissistic actor Carmen Juarez, but after egos ig...