Time change's

By perfect990

The teen titans have been broken up for years. Everyone gone their own ways. But one day they all happen to b... More

chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Author Notes
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter one

3.3K 67 5
By perfect990

This is my first time writing. I hope you like it and please give me your feedback. Enjoy 😁

A few years earlier.....

"I CAN NOT DO THIS ANYMORE!!! IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!! I QUIT!!!"
Raven said in a rage and stormed from the living room into her room and had a bag and started throwing things in it left and right.

"Friend Raven please do not do the leaving. We need you."

Starfire said sadly.

"No starfire. This team is falling apart and....... And im not going to stand here and watch it. Im leaving."

Raven picked up her things and and headed for the door.

"Aww come on raven, it was just one bad day-"

Cyborg was cut off by raven.

"One bad day? One bad day! Please cyborg open your eyes!! We are teenagers playing superheros. We wear tights!! We fight all the time and all the bad guys have been getting away!!"

She pushed aside him and headed for the main elevator.

"Hey mama, you just need to-"

"Beast boy if you do not get out of my way I swear I will kill you."

Raven hissed.

"Raven. If you want to leave fine, but you don't have to so mean about it."

Robin said as he got between her and beast boy.

She just looked at him and just lefted with out saying anything to him.

A few days later beast boy left the tower.

Then cyborg.

Starfire and robin stayed a while, but starfire couldn't handle how cold robin was beginning to be with her so she left to her home planet.

Robin didnt leave the tower. He stay there with his solute.

And no one kept in touch with each other or ever heard from each other again.

The teen titans were over for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 18
When raven accidentally fall on robin and kiss him, they started falling in love with each other. They started flirting with each other more and more...
151K 3.5K 28
Living together doesn't necessarily mean that you have to really LIKE your roommates. That's quite clear with Raven and Beast Boy's rocky relationshi...
175K 5.5K 28
Beast Boy and Raven have never been really close. She keeps to herself and he never really takes the time to get close to anyone other than Cyborg. A...
3.9K 76 14
This is a Teen Titans Fan Fiction, the titans are no longer teens but haven't seen each other in 15 years. This is a mixture of a few stories I have...