Gotor VS Ceballos :The Big Fi...

By swag_on_you_

Friends or Enemies? Will they sacrifice their friendship for the sake of a woman? ''You just never imagined a... More

Chapter 1 (Introduction)
Chapter 2 (The trip and the mystery girl)
Chapter 3 (The concert)
Chapter 4 (Se te olvidó quererme)
Chapter 5 (Riri and the boys)
Chapter 6 (He likes me!)
Chapter 7(The bet)
Chapter 8 (A day with my King)
Chapter 9 (A day with Andres)
Chapter 10 (Could it be..?)
Chapter 11 (The fights still on!)
Chapter 13 (She is a man!)
Chapter 14 (Gotor VS Ceballos)
Chapter 15 (Back to reality )
Chapter 16 (Same old shit!)
Chapter 17 (The naked truth)

Chapter 12 (A second chance)

24 0 0
By swag_on_you_

Okay guys!! I decided to go an a second date with both of them,since it was soo hard to decide! First it was with my king and then with Andres.Like the first time!

To be honest,i was a little anxious about the date with Nacho since i didnt want it to be awkward like the first one!But here goes nothing...

.............................................................................................................................................................

I was now with him,and we were just walking..The sun was out,the weather was perfect....Nothing was going bad when Nacho was like :

Me:''Whats wrong?''

Nacho :''That crazy obsessed fan ,Maria, just sent me  a message''

Me:''Whats the message saying?''

Nacho:''It says that she will come after you if you dont leave me alone''

Me:''ouu im scared now!.NOT!  Its funny,you have Maria to chase you, and Andres has Andreina ''

Nacho:''Quit mentioning Andres please? Do it for me?''

Me:''okay i get it...You say that you both like me..But at least make peace with each other.You are in the same band! You have thousand fans....Be friends and not enemies...''

Nacho :''You can actually call us 'frienemies.Im telling you.Give me a second chance and you will see im the best option! I will make you really happy!''

Me:''I dont know''

Nacho:''But i thought you were in  love with me and not with that loser''

Me:''Please dont call him that..He has a name!''

Nacho:'I see..Seems that im not good enough for you...''

Me:''No its not that.''

Nacho:'Then i will let you go on a date with him so you can decide.But until then ..i wanna invite you to come to the movies with me.''

Me:''But its not even afternoon.I go to movies at night! ''

Nacho:'' Misunderstanding .I wanted to say lets go to my apartment to watch  '50 Shades of Gotor'

Me:''hahahahah yeah right!''

Nacho:''Do you know that they actually casted ME to play the role of Christian Grey? but i was so busy with the band so i denied and now i regret it.I can show you in private though how good I am in Christians role''

Me:''Nacho..I'm so into you, I can barely breathe,and all i wanna do is to fall in deep.But close aint close enough 'til we cross the line,yeah so name a game  to play,and i ll roll the dice...Oh Nacho look what you started,the temperatures rising in here.is this gonna happen..been waiting and waiting for you to make a move..before i make a move..So Nacho come light me up and maybe ill let you on it..a little bit dangerous but baby thats how i want it a little less conversation and a little more touch my body..cause im so into you!''

Nacho :''WOW''

Me:''Are these words what do you expect to hear? Huh..Its just  a song.I dont mean any of these''

Nacho:''You are such a tease Riri!Come with me!

Me:''...Well i will come only with one contition....Like..''

Nacho: ''Wait....I got another message from Maria..She says she is going to jump off of a cliff if i dont meet her......She is definitely nuts but i cant risk it Riri..I need to go....''

Me:''Really a? If thats the case then go....'' 

And yes guys.That was my date with Nacho..Even if it was short,and even if Maria destroyed it and even if Nacho was a pervert i still liked him!.I just didnt wanna admit it in front of him....Not yet...Besides i also had my date with Andre..AAA Can i have them both?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now getting dark and i had to start preparing for my second date with Andres.I was curious to see what he had on mind!

Andres:''Hey''

Me:''Um hi?''

Andres:''Everythings good?''

Me:''Yes....Nacho basically wanted to play 50 shades on me but i refused''

Andres:''LOL x2''

Me:''He is a pervert isnt he?''

Andres:''If i say 'yes' it will sound like i gossip or something''

Me:'' haha no we just discussing!.But if you dont wanna talk about him its okay.Besides Nacho also didnt want me to talk about you.So what are your plans for tonights mr Sanchez?''

Andres:'' The skys amazing tonight..''

Me:''.... you know what? I dont want someone who promises me the moon and stars.I want someone who promises to lay on the grass and watch them with me.''

Andres:'' Lets do it then!''

Me:''Do what?''

Andres:''Lay on the grass?''

And so we did

The weather wasnt cold and wasnt that hot either and by just doing this little and simple thing, i felt like i was reborn.It felt so nice just chilling in the grass with a total hottie next to you

Andres:''Tell me more about ya''

Me:''Like what?''

Andres :''Like whatever ya want and whatever makes ya comfortable to talk about''

Me:''I will tell you if you promise to tell me why you say you are interested in me.How it started.So about me..You already know the basics,i assume,my future is kind of unclear//Sure i love what i do..Designing clothes was my ultimate dream but you know..Sometimes i feel like somethings missing from my life.Its not only about finding a good guy but just..i wanna be more free to enjoy the things i like.I want peace in this world.I want so many things and they all sound so impossible to reach! I feel like i can trust you so i will say this :Until now i thought that i was completely in love with Nacho and it sounded so far away the fact he may notice me.And look at me now...He wants me to be his girlfriend..''

Andres:''Then whats stops you..''

Me:''Dont play the fool.You already know''

Andres :''I have my moments also! There are times when i doubt my talent and even myself.''

Me:''YEEES SAME!!!! I doubt myself also..It depends of my mood actually.But you are so talented.How can someone like you even doubt himself? Explain mister.''

Andres: ''...and how can someone like YOU doubt herself..Dont worry im not going to compliment ya...I know you already know that you are capable  of doing anything you put your mind to..Like what you did with Macho..Wasnt he like the man of your dreams?''

Me:''If i say yes.........?''

Andres:''I will back off''

Me:''You know what? Lets change the subject,for the moment''

Andres:''We can write a song together.Whacha think? For me theres nothing better in this world than creating music!''

Me:''Why not''

Andres:''I have something ....''

Andreina:'' Ditch her and come with ME!''

Me:''ANDREINA??? What are you doing here?''

Andreina :''To prevent you from being with my boyfriend.Andresito baby,if you are a real man you will accept my dare..my command!''

Andres:'' Dont even start Andreina''

Andreina:''I brought some sweets since i love eating.Eating is like my hobby!''

Me:''Me too! Espcially when i drink my coffee ...''

Andres:'' Are we gonna chit chat now? lol''

Andreina:''Only if YOU want my dear ;) ''

Andres:''Im in the middle of a date so id appreciate it if...''

Andreina :''Details! ''

Me:'' Let her stay Andres.She seems to really admire you.''

Andres:''No..This moment im with ya.If she doesnt want to leave then WE will leave and go somewhere else!''

Andreina :''Im a girl with pride! I will leave you two alone then..and team up with Maria.Riri you are done! You wanna steal our men and make them yours.But this is not a harem or some kind of a movie.I will be back.Chiao!''

Andres:''Finally!''

Me:''I feel kind of bad for her..And for Maria...They are in love with you and Nacho and yet you ditch them to be with me...Nacho talked about low self confident but..''

Andres:''Look,you dont have low self confidence''

Me:''Thats what i told him''

Andres:'' You just never imagined all this that happens to you.You only considered  yourself as a fan till now.Everything is so strange to you but i like your guts and the fact you spend time with me and him...No need to have guilts or something,in fact i wanna ask you something..''

Me:'' You are really serious''

Andres:''How can you tell?''

Me:''Because you said 'you' instead of 'ya'

Andres:''Anyway..i wanted to ask you to marry me..''

Me:''ARE YOU INSANE?''

Andres:''Not in real life take it easy! Its just for a videoclip.For our new song and we need an actress to play the bride and me the groom..''

Me:''What about Nacho?''

Andres:''He is going to be somewhere in the background lol''

Me:''I feel bad''

Andres:''And that means?''

Me:''I dont know...pfff''

Andres had now wore his serious face and he seemed kind of absent minded...

Andres:''You are not a touchy touchy person e?''

Me:''Yeah i told it to you at the concert''

Andres:''Then you wont like it to play in our video...I have to kiss the actress,its part of the plot and i assume you dis this kind of stuff and its okay by me.Maybe i will cast Andreina for the role''

Me:''I see you found my replacement very quickly'' I was dissapointed

Andres:''What do you want me to do..you denied''

Me:''I never said i deny.In fact i havent gave you an answer''

Andres:''You sound mad''

Me:''No,you sound mad''

Andres:'' Im not mad..I mean maybe Andreina is a good kisser after all''

Me:'' YOU.THINK.SO?''

Andres:''I dont know.I havent kissed her or anything..YET.''

Me:''Dont play with me''

Andres:''Dont play with me either''

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me:''I have to go.Sorry''

And with these words i left behind me Andres.I didnt know how to react.That was so unexpected!!!!! But why?? I stopped Nacho from wanting to kiss me and i let Andres do it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 39.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
466K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC