Gotor VS Ceballos :The Big Fi...

By swag_on_you_

Friends or Enemies? Will they sacrifice their friendship for the sake of a woman? ''You just never imagined a... More

Chapter 1 (Introduction)
Chapter 2 (The trip and the mystery girl)
Chapter 3 (The concert)
Chapter 4 (Se te olvidรณ quererme)
Chapter 5 (Riri and the boys)
Chapter 6 (He likes me!)
Chapter 7(The bet)
Chapter 8 (A day with my King)
Chapter 9 (A day with Andres)
Chapter 10 (Could it be..?)
Chapter 12 (A second chance)
Chapter 13 (She is a man!)
Chapter 14 (Gotor VS Ceballos)
Chapter 15 (Back to reality )
Chapter 16 (Same old shit!)
Chapter 17 (The naked truth)

Chapter 11 (The fights still on!)

38 0 0
By swag_on_you_

Nacho:''I see you are doing great on our bet''

Andres :''Noone of your bussiness''

Nacho :'' But back in Mexico....''

Andres:''Why the heck you always bring up Mexico in our conversations?''

Nacho :''Okay then Riri is mine and ONLY MINE!''

Andres:''You have to ask HER first''

Nacho :''By sending her rock balands doesnt mean she is gonna fall for you ''

Andres:''I said,mind your own business!!!!''

Nacho :''Im actually calling her now.I will ask her for another date!''

Andres:''You really want to continue this thing?''

Nacho :''The fight has just begun my bro!''

Back to my POV:

Whaaaat?? ANDRES IS LEAVING THE BAND FOR A SOLO CAREER? HE IS TIRED OF THE REST OF THE BOYS BECAUSE THEY ARE UNTALENTED? WHAT IS THESE NEWS? WHATS GOING ON?

One more day has passed and i heard nothing from Nacho,and nothing from Andres except crazy rumors on internet.Im starting to think that they just wanna destroy each other, so they make fake news and give it to the media...And they do all these things,because of me? I feel terrible.But again,they act like kids...And i act like a kid too who doesnt know what she wants.Come on Riri you cant have both the chocolate and the vanilla ice creams.You have to choose only one...I need to go one more date with them to clear my mind...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
598K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
557K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.