Please.... Love Me (Jason McC...

By NatashaTasyaar

I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N

Chapter 6

2.4K 46 16
By NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 5

My face went pale. "But I promise... I won't invade your privacy. We'll just act like a couple. Kiss... Cuddle... No funny business, I promise...." He said. I think about it. So far he's been keeping his promise. He didn't hurt me, he let my Sister go. He just wants me to love him. Maybe... I'll give him a chance. "Please?" He begs. "O-okay..." I finally answer. He smiles and pumps the air "yes!!" He cheers. He hugs me "thank you, Y/N!!" He say happily.

'I can't believe I agreed to him. But maybe he's being sincere. Maybe he did loves me that much. He just asks to be given a chance. I'll give him that...'

-A Date with Jason-

Y/N P.O.V

It was early in the morning. I don't know why... But I felt worn out. I'm so tired. So I just snuggle against the pillow. But then I heard a sound that seem like a heart beat. 'Since when a pillow have heartbeats?' I thought, confused. I pull away slightly and look up. 'Jason! When did he?' I thought shocked. He must have enter the room when I'm sleeping.

We are laying so close to each other. I take this opportunity to observe him. His hair is in a messy brown. He has a sharp jawline and a nice nose. 'He's quite handsome' I thought. Then before I can stop myself, my hand is already in his hair, playing it. 'So soft...' I thought. For a criminal he has a nice feature. His eyes flutter open. His brown gaze met my e/c (eye Color) ones. "What are you doing?" He asks with a smirk. "S-sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up" I say. He smiles "no need to be sorry" he leans in and place a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Good morning baby..." He say. "G-good morning, Jason" I say. 'Why am I acting like this?' I thought. Then I remember... I let him, I'm giving him a chance.

I sigh and lean myself on his chest. "Baby?" He say. "Hm?" I respond. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?" I say looking up at him. "You look and sound tired" he say. "Not tired... I'm bored" I say. It's true, the more I think about it, I realise that I'm not tired I'm bored. He frowns "why?" He questions. "I never be in outdoors ever since I got here, remember?" I say. "Right..." He says as if he just realise it. "Can we go outside?" I asks. He looks hesitant. "Please? I promise I won't try to run away. I've promised to give you a chance. You never broke yours, I won't break mine" I say. He thinks about it. "Please Jace" I plead, giving my best puppy eyes. He sigh "okay... I'll take you outside. But on one condition" he said. "What?" I asks confused. "Stay by me at all time, 'Kay?" He said. "Okay..." I say. I meant what I said. He's been nice to me so far. All he ever asks from me is a chance. So I'll give him. I hope I won't regret it.

He got up from the bed. He kiss the top of my head. "Get ready baby... I'll take you on a date" he said smiling. "I'm gonna go now.... So you can prepare" once that being said he walks out of the room. He kept his promise to not invade my privacy. I got up and get ready. I wore an outfit Jason purchase for me.

It's pretty cute. I went to the dresser, Jason also bought me some make ups. I like natural looks, so I just put a thin layer of make up.

(She's so pretty. I like her natural make up)

Once I'm done, I walk out and to the living room. There Jason is sitting down on the sofa, having a small with some of his gang member. "Jase..." I call out. He turn around and his jaw dropped. "Do I look okay?" I asks being nervous. "Do you look okay? Are you kidding?! You look amazing, Baby" he said. He said. His gang member is looking at me dreamily. Jason notice and walk towards me. He covers me from his gang's sight. "What are you looking at! She's mine" Jason said, glaring at them. They flinch at his stare and look away instantly.

Jason growl at them. I tug on his shirt. He turns to me. "Don't be mean, Jason. They did nothing" I say. "Did nothing?! They are drooling at you" he said. I sigh and grab his hands. "Let's just go. Don't start a fight. I know that you'll win against them. You're their leader for a reason" I say pulling him. "Okay" he said. He held my hand and entwined our hand. He leads me to his car.

After a while we stops at an Amusement Park. I gasp "you're taking me to Amusement Park!" I exclaims, excited. He chuckles at my reaction. He got out of his car and opens the door for me. I got out and he closed the door. He held my hand and went over to the counter. He purchase 2 tickets for us. Then we enter the Amusement Park.

He turns to me "so what do you want to try first?" He asks, smiling at me. I make a thinking face. "I don't know... I never been here before" I say. He gasps "never!" He exclaims, attempting to look surprised. I giggle at his fail attempts and he chuckles.

He starts showing me a fun ride. We start off with an extreme one. Roller Coaster. "Woah!" I say, being nervous at the height. Jason chuckles at my reaction and give my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, I'm here with you. Just squeeze my hand tightly if you're feeling scared" he said.

The ride was soon over. It was fun! We continue with others ride. We came across a stand, there's a fluffy teddy bear. 'It's so cute!!' I internally squeal. Jason notice I'm eyeing the teddy bear and chuckles. He pulls me towards the stand. He turns to me and smile, he leans close to my ear "I'm gonna win it for you" he whispers. I blushed. He pay for it. To win the bear we have to shoot the target right on the middle. It's gonna be easy for him. He's a criminal after all, and I was right.... He succeed on the first try. The person running the stand is shocked. He hands the teddy bear to Jason. He turns to me and smile. "Here... For you!" He say. I gently took it from him and hug it tightly. I look at Jason and smile brightly. I throw my arms around him "thank you so much, Jace" I whispers. I pull away slightly and kiss him. He froze for a moment, surprise by my sudden move. Then he relax and kiss me back. The crowd around the park turns to us and start clapping. I blushed and hid my face on his chest. He chuckles in respond.

It's getting late. So we decided to end the day. Jason leads me to his car and we begin our journey back. Along the way, I was thinking 'why did I kiss him? Does it mean I'm falling for him?' I thought, glancing at him. He notice this and turn his head to me for a second before looking back to the road. He smiles and reach over. He grabs my hand and pull it close to his lips, kissing my knuckles softly. I blushed at this gesture.

So far... Jason is being so sweet. He treats me like someone who really matters. Like a princess. Today... For the first time, I don't feel any fear towards Jason. I'm actually comfortable being around him. Maybe... I did fall for him. He barely even did anything. It's only been a week since the deal, and he already made me feel this way.

Soon we reach home. We head to the bed and Jason wait outside as I change into my pyjamas. "You can come in now, Jace" I say. He did. I laid on the bed and he went over. He tuck himself in next to me. Gently as he always has, he wraps his arms around my waist and pull me closer. I lean my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeats. "I love you, Y/N. I hope you enjoys today's date with me" he say while caressing my hair. I smile even though he couldn't see due to the dark room and my head is on his chest. "I did enjoy this, it's the best date I've ever had. Thank you... Jason" I say. "I'm Glad...." His voice drift off as his breathing slowed, indicating he has fallen asleep. I look up at his sleeping face "I think I'm starting to fall for you Jason." I whispers. I lean my head back to his chest and fall asleep. Little did I know, Jason is not sleeping at all. He heard all word I say. He smiles and look down at me "I'm glad you did, baby girl" he whispers. He kiss my forehead and close his eyes back, this time falling asleep for real.

*to be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 347K 90
[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down at the silver pistol that was dangling...
135K 5.4K 78
Jennifer was on her way to school one day when she came across America's Most Wanted, Jason McCann. After being kidnapped, will she hate him for the...
113K 2.6K 30
"Come on baby, breathe." A soft voice mumbles in my neck as i try to wiggle out of his grip. I can't hold my breath any longer, my body forcing me to...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...