Zodiac Adventures: The School...

Da Z_White

"Welcome, my dear heroes and villains to the School for Heroes and Villains, also known as HV. You will be tr... Altro

💥The Heroes and the Villains💥
💥Chapter 1: Dorms and Arrangements💥
💥Chapter 2: Fashionably Late💥
💥Chapter 3: Laser Tag Death Match💥
💥Chapter 4: Territory💥
💥Chapter 5: A Villain's Mind💥
Wattys 2017
💥Chapter 6: Just Another Day💥
💥Chapter 7: Let's get Educational💥
💥Chapter 8: Questions and Answers💥
💥Chapter 10: Broken Hearts Pt 2💥
💥Chapter 11: Heroes Code💥
💥Chapter 12: Meet The Parents💥
💥Chapter 13: Change💥
💥Chapter 14: Lies💥
💥Chapter 15: Taken in💥
💥Chapter 15.5 : Weak💥
💥Chapter 16: Lust and Love💥
💥Chapter 17: The Movies💥
💥Chapter 18: Sailing💥
💥Chapter 19: Plans💥
💥Chapter 20: Food💥
💥Chapter 21: Exposed💥
💥Chapter 22: Goodbye?💥
💥Chapter 23: Left Unsaid💥
💥Chapter 24: 4 months💥
💥Chapter 25: Trap💥
💥Chapter 25: Yin and Yang💥
💥Chapter 26: The Extractor (End of Book 1)💥
Check it Out!
1st Chapter is Out!

💥Chapter 9: Broken Hearts Pt 1💥

3.3K 152 208
Da Z_White

The day escalated quickly. It was 8:17 and all the Heroes were in dorm 201. The boys were trying their best to comfort the crying Virgo, Aquarius who was full of wet anger and Sagittarius ready to burn the dorm down.

Capricorn had his arms wrapped around Virgo, who was crying into his chest, no doubt soaking his shirt with her tears.

Scorpio was soothing Aquarius who sweared how she was dumb and naive.

While, Aries kept handing Sagittarius cups of ice for her to chew on and cool down.

The girls were in distraught and here is why...

3 hours earlier (5:17):

"Do I have to go on this date? Do you know how annoying he is?" Sagittarius whines to Aquarius and Virgo through the pillow currently attached to her face.

"That was the deal. If I go out on a date with Taurus, you have to have to do the same with Gemini." Virgo was standing in front of her closet deciding which outfit was worthy to go on a date.

"Did you know he moved the date up to 6:30?" Sagittarius says in exasperation.

"Why?" Aquarius said eating some white cheddar popcorn. She was dressed in a white tank top and light blue shorts, sitting on the edge of Virgo's bed.

"Because, curfew is 8:30." The red head replied.

"Oh yeah..." Virgo nods taking out a white blouse, paired with a maroon tank and a maroon skirt.

"Yes! That's it!" Aquarius yelled once she saw the outfit,"It's casual yet classy. Not too much, but not too little but just enough."

"What is she now, Goldilocks?" Sagittarius joked.

"Oh shut up. Aren't you suppose to be getting ready?" Virgo asked.

"Nahh, I already have an outfit planned." Sagittarius shrugged.

"What is it?" Aquarius asked suspiciously.

"Sweat pants and a nice shirt."

"You can't be serious." Virgo said looking at her friend with disappointment.

"What? I said a nice shirt." Sagittarius scoffs.

"Yeah... Virgo I'll do your hair in a bit. But first I have to help this lost cause." Aquarius says with the roll of her eyes.

"I should have lied." Sagittarius groans being taking out the room by Aquarius leaving Virgo to get dressed.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

"This is the one." Aquarius nods.

"I don't know... doesn't it seem like... too much?" Sagittarius said with disagreement.

"You think anything that isn't sweats is too much." Aquarius said with the roll of her eyes, "I'm actually surprised you even have clothes like this."

"First of all. Sweats takes significantly less time than jeans would. Secondly, I have dressed nice Aqua. I don't always wear sweats."

"Well, since we've met I've seen you wear one pair of jeans, shorts and sweats. Now hurry up and put this on. It's almost 6. I'm going to head to Virgo's meet me there when you're dressed. If you aren't there in 10 minutes there will be consequences..."
Aquarius said narrowing her eyes before walking out Sagittarius' room and out the dorm.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
Libra, Cancer and Leo were in Cancer's room doing their nails and talking.

"Those girls are not going to know what hit'em." Leo laughs.

"I actually feel a bit bad for them you know? Then I remember... I'm a Villain, why should I care?" Libra scoffs.

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it." Cancer shouts.

"Aries." A voice said from the other end of the closed door.

Cancer looked at the two girls who smiled wide.

They mouthed for her to 'go' in which she did.

She fixed her hair a bit before opening the door.

"Yes Aries? What can I do for you." She smiles, batting her eyes flirtatiously.

"Uh... Nothing. I just wanted to give you your brush. I found it just laying around." He said handing her brush out with a slightly nervous look on his face.

"Oh. Is that all?" She took the brush from him.  Pushing a strand of hair that fell in front of her face behind her ears.

"That's all." Aries waves goodbye heading to his room.

Cancer closed her door and returned to her the two other Zodiacs that took company on her bed.

"So what did he want?" Libra nudges her.

"He wanted the V didn't he." Leo smirks.

"Sadly, no. He came back to return my brush. Must've left it in the living room or something." Cancer shrugs.

"Hmm... no, I'm pretty sure it was in our bathroom." Libra said, later blowing on her rose gold nails.

"Omg. That was his excuse to see you." Leo exclaimed.

"What a lame one." Cancer scoffs. But on the inside, to herself... she kind of liked it.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

By the time 6:15 hit, Sagittarius had finally put on her outfit. Half of the time went into debating with herself and thinking if she could outrun Aquarius. But she came down to the realization that she's an air sign and has super speed.

"Welp. I better head back over to them so Aquarius can do my hair, or else she'll hunt me down." Sagittarius sighs getting up from her bed.

She peeks out her room to make sure Gemini and Taurus wasn't there. She didn't want a pointless conversation to be brought up. Once the coast was clear she ran out her room and out the dorm.

When she entered their dorm she was greeted with the sight of Pisces watching TV.

"You're always watching tv." Sagittarius said with the roll of her eyes.

Pisces looked over to her, then looked back at the tv. "And you're always annoying."

"Whatever." Sagittarius began walking towards Virgo's room when Pisces called for attention.

"Be careful." He said.

Sagittarius looked at him in confusion. "Uh, okay." She shrugged the weird feeling off and continued to Virgo's room.

Aquarius was finishing up Virgo's hair when Sagittarius stepped in.

"Woah, looking good Virgo." Sagittarius smiled taking a seat on her bed.

"Thank you! I'm actually excited for today." Virgo smiles.

"I'm excited for you. I bet today is going to be the first of many." Aquarius smiles.

Virgo gets up from her seat by the vanity mirror and starts to apply some light make up. As she did that, Aquarius waves Sagittarius over to sit, which she did.

"Now, what to do with you..." Aquarius thought for a while, "I'll do something light." She took the curling iron and began curling her ends.

"So, while Virgo is having fun and I'm suffering, what are you going to be doing Aqua." Sagittarius asks looking into the mirror at Aquarius.

"Well, I was planning on staying in bed and being a lazy potato and sleep. But probably will eat some candy I bought and watch Netflix." She shrugs.

"Can we switch places?" Sagittarius asks.

Aquarius rolled her eyes, "Very funny. Look Sagi, all I'm asking is to enjoy it at least a bit."

"No promises." She replied.

"Well... I'm done and its 6:24 so you better head out. Both of you." Aquarius said refering to Virgo and Sagittarius. Virgo, who in actuality was late.

Sagittarius looked in the mirror and shrugs,"Not bad."

Aquarius unplugs the curling iron and allows it to cool down on the vanity.

"Time for me to have a talk." Aquarius walked out of Virgo's room and to the living where Pisces, Taurus and Gemini were joking around.

Sagittarius appeared besides Aquarius looking at Gemini. He wore a dark beige sweater-shirt, jeans with cuts on the knees and beige-yellow converse.

Virgo walks out standing besides Sagittarius and blushes with the sight of Taurus. He wore a plain black t-shirt, a beige button up shirt, black pants and beige dress shoes. It was casual yet classy, just like how she dressed.

The boys looked over at the 3 girls.

Taurus broke into a big smile stepping towards Virgo, "You look absolutely stunning Virgo." He bit his buttom lip seductively.

Virgo looked down at her hand, her nerves everywhere. "Thank you... you don't look so bad yourself."

Taurus smiled.

"Sagittarius. Wow." Gemini says, he genuinely loved how Sagittarius looked. It the style was her, but... better. He didn't know how to explain it.

"Well. Since you guys are done drooling over eachother. I just want you both to know. I believe though you guys are villains you can still he good guys. So please treat my friends well. Or so help me god, I will beat you both nearly to death. The only reason I won't kill you is because of the rules. So be lucky." Aquarius smiled.

The boys all looked at Aquarius with a look of concern.

"What, just because I'm a hero doesn't mean I don't got a hint of mean in me. Now go on, shoo shoo, ya'll don't have all day.

Sagittarius and Gemini were the first to leave, followed by Virgo and Taurus. Aquarius saw them off with a wave, "Bye!!! Have fun!!! Remember curfew is 8:30!" Once they got a good distance away she closed the door satisfied.

She turned around only to jump back slightly due to how close Pisces had gotten to her.

"I'll like to cash in one of my favors." Pisces smiles wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Um, uh, I was going to watch Netflix." She didn't really know what to really say in type of situation.

"Why watch Netflix when you can chill?" Pisces smirk grew wide.

Aquarius gulped as she stared into Pisces eyes. She was hot, "Um, I have to find something." She slipped out of his arm and to her room.

She looked around her room her heart racing. She started to blindly search it, not looking for anything in particular, just calming her nerves.

"So, what are you looking for?" Pisces said as he leans on the door.

"Oh-Uh, my phone. I needed to text my mom something." Aquarius lied.

"Oh, well, it's right here." Pisces picked it up off her dresser holding it up.

"It is, how did I not check there first. Silly me." Aquarius nervously laughs. She went over to get it. Staying a good feet away from him she stretched out her left hand.

Instead of placing the phone in her hand Pisces grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. He placed the phone back down and wrapped both arms around her.

Aquarius looked up at him, seeing a slight glint his eyes. "I'll be cashing in that favor now." And before Aquarius could say anything about it his lips met hers.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

"Where are we going?" Virgo asks  after Taurus gives the driver instructions.

"Well, since we don't have much time I was thinking about having some fun and getting a bite to eat. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's great!" Virgo said in excitement. Realizing how excited she was being she mentally told her to calm down.

Taurus chuckles,"You're cute when you're excited."

Virgo fumbles with her hands as a deep red blush fell over her cheeks.

Taurus noticed and placed a hand on top of her own. He look smiles slightly before looking out the window.

Virgo's heart continued to beat faster than usual, at the same time however, a calming wave ran over her.

Maybe this date won't be so bad.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

"What movie would you like to see?" Gemini asks as they walked towards the nearby movie theater.

"Ooo we're going to see a movie?" Sagittarius exclaims in excitment. She hadn't gone to a movie in a while, the last time she went her brother spoiled the whole movie for her. Realizing that she was with Gemini she contained her excitement back in. "I mean cool, I usually like to watch action-comediess."

"Action-Comdies are my favorite and I happen to know a good one that just came out. Let's hurry and get some good seats!" He grabbed her hand and they began to run and surprisingly, Sagittarius didn't pull away.

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳

Okay that's it for that chapter, 2000+ words yippeeeeee.

Next chapter will be more on each of their date and some dramaaaaaa well at least I think. My mind works in mysterious ways so... yeah...

Anyways it's 5:05 am for me right now so I should really get my butt to sleep.

Goodnight or Goodmorning to all my readers.

I really want to give my readers/supporters their own name but I'm bad at it so yeah... but if you have any suggestions please do tell me.

Okay. I really do need to go to sleep now.

See ya!

☁Z.White Up, Up, and Away!☁

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.7K 699 43
In another universe, there are 12 supernatural creatures that get accepted to the best academy in their world. Aquarius being one of the 12, can't he...
105K 2.8K 49
What happens when 24 people are in the same Boarding school? Do I still have your attention? It is a huge Boarding school, a gigantic hotel almost. E...
18K 210 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
30.6K 439 35
This story is all about fantasy. There are werewolf and vampire kingdoms. The zodiacs are divided into three groups, the werewolves, the vampires and...