𝘱𝘴, 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘰𝘷�...

By niazddavajkilam

Five boys gifted with super powers, formed a group known as the Elite Five, and vowed to protect the world ag... More

ps, still not over you Β» zarry
preface
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five

chapter four

3K 212 59
By niazddavajkilam

Harry

I couldn't believe my eyes. I didn't know if I were dreaming or if this was real. If he was really here, standing just a few feet away. The one and only Zayn Malik. The same Zayn that used to fight along side us, not against us. The same Zayn we used to know as our trustworthy leader, a friend.

The same Zayn I fell in love with.

My heart is racing and my head was spinning. Tears were building up in my eyes. My body is trembling and I don't know what to do, how to react. I stand there frozen, and it feels like my heart is breaking all over again. Just seeing him brings back so many memories, so much pain. My chest grows heavy.

I retract my balls of energy making them diminish from my hands, completely letting my guard down. I cup my hand over my mouth in shock, as my vision is half blurred by tears. I watch as Zayn stands there, his over grown hair slightly falling over his face. He has a little stubble grown on his face but not too much, and he looks just as handsome as he did before he left.

I shouldn't be thinking that, but I couldn't help myself. I had to stop myself from completely breaking down and sobbing right where I stood. I couldn't even see the other's faces but I'm sure they're just as shocked as I am. But it hurt me more to see him, after all this time. After so many months spent trying to get over him, he comes back and turns it all around.

"Z-Zayn." I breathed, wanting nothing more but to run over to him. But I knew I couldn't.

"You. What the fuck are you doing back here?" Liam growls furiously. I finally realize who this is standing in front of us, and take in all the angered looks on my partner's faces. They were pissed as they stared down their former teammate. Former best friend. Zayn's face stays straight, serious and void of emotions as he eyes Liam. A flicker of fire sparks in his hands. As he speaks, his voice is deeper than it I remember it, and has this dark tone to it.

"I don't need a reason to be here." He says, then takes another step forward, "And I really don't feel like playing games with you."

"We aren't going anywhere until you stop what you're doing." Liam says.

"Then, I guess we'll be here all night because I don't take orders from those inferior to me." Zayn replies. His eyes glow electric blue and the fire in his hands grow bigger. I couldn't do this, I couldn't let this happen. I didn't want to fight him, I couldn't fight him. Not again. It was too much. As he was about to strike, I run forward and scream.

"Zayn, stop please! You don't have to do this!" I plead.

His head snaps in my direction at the sound of my voice, and for a split second his eyes change back to his normal soft brown color. At that moment, I thought I had him. I thought I made him come to his senses. I prayed I had. But I was wrong, and I watch as his eyes light back up again. He growls angrily at me, before thrusting his fist out, shooting a large fiery sphere right at me.

My eyes widen as I watch the flame barrel straight towards me, not finding the strength to move out of the way. Louis, using his super speed flashes over and tackles me of the path of the flame seconds before it hits me directly in the face. I sob loudly as I hit the ground, covering my face.

"Harry, what the hell?!" Louis exclaims. I don't reply, keeping my face hidden behind my hands as tears roll down my cheeks. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I can't believe he'd actually tried to hurt me.

This was the same man who once always told me he'd never dream of hurting me and here he was yet again, doing the exact opposite.

"You're gonna pay for that." I hear Liam hiss. I couldn't see anything but I could hear the sounds of the ground cracking, yelling and grunting. The ground beneath shook, and the sounds of thunder erupting in the sky, creating flashes of light.

I feel someone grab my wrists and yank them away from my face.

"Harry, you gotta get up." Louis says. I shake my head.

"No, I-I can't." I whimper.

"Harry please, we gotta stop this before they destroy the city." He says. He quickly gets up, pulling me with him. He holds onto my my shoulders shaking me slightly. "We gotta do this Harry." Louis says sternly. I sniffle, wiping my eyes beginning to nod slowly.

"Okay." I whisper. He was right. I couldn't let this get to me, I couldn't let him get to me. I had to keep fighting. I needed to protect the city and make sure they didn't do anymore damage it. Everyone was depending on us.

"Watch out!" Louis yells, pushing me out of the way and quickly lifting his leg, harshly front kicking one of the men that were fighting alongside Zayn, sending him backwards. I turn around slowly getting into fight mode as I wipe the rest of my tears away. I can do this, I told myself over and over again. I project a ray of energy from the palm of my hand at one of the guys coming towards us, while Louis runs forward to take out the other one.

I end up missing and the ray shoots right past him. He takes this opportunity to side kick me in my leg making my knees buckle. I fall onto the ground and he jumps on top of me, drawing his fist back and punching me in the face. I cover my face as he does so over and over again. I kick my legs trying to get him off of me but for some reason I feel like I lost all the fight in me.

I finally find the strength to lift my leg up and kick him in the back of the head. The distraction gives me enough time to roll over and roughly push his body off me. Then I quickly spin around as I lift my leg and kick him right across the face.

He grunts and falls to the ground unable to get back up. Before I can do anything else, I hear a loud crash causing the ground to shake. I quickly turn around and gasp when I see Liam lying on top of a now crushed vehicle, Zayn standing a few feet away with flames gathered around his fists.

"Liam!" I run over as quick as I can. Liam groans softly in pain. I gently touch his arm, looking at him worriedly. I help Liam off the car and onto his feet. Then I turn to face Zayn, who's standing there with a dark look on his face. I bite my lip, glancing at Liam as he recovers from the blow he took, before looking back at Zayn.

"Z-Zayn, please stop." I whisper.

"Make me." He snarls, yet another thunderous eruption explodes in the sky and Zayn sends a series of lightning bolts cracking down on us. I scream, trying to get out of the way of them before I am struck. Liam grabs me swiftly flying away to avoid the lightning. But Zayn doesn't stop there. He opens his mouth, and starts blowing large blades of fire at us.

Setting aflame anything within his path. Like he didn't care who or what he hit, or who he may hurt. It was like he'd gone mad somehow. This wasn't the Zayn I knew, and seeing him like this brought tears to my eyes once more as my heart became heavy in my chest.

He starts lifting off the ground slowly, fire and lightning coursing through him. His eyes still glowing electric blue as he looked down at us wth such fury in his eyes. Thunder and lightning strikes through the sky as Zayn creates huge flames around himself. A smirk makes its way onto his lips as he looks at us.

"I'm going to give you all a little something to remember me by." He chuckles darkly. Flashes of lightning starts to go off like a strobe light, partially blinding us. Then a mixture of lightning and fire twist around one another like a corkscrew from his hands before he takes aim and blasts it down towards us. It's so quick none of us have time to move as he hits the ground with maximum impact and merely blowing everything within the vicinity away.

All four of us are thrown back harshly as the earth cracks underneath us violently. My vision blurs slightly after hitting the ground hard. I sit up slowly, pain shooting up my spine earning a small whimper from me. Zayn retracts, the lightning and fire vanishing from him. We all stare up at him, feeling defeated. We were no match for his power it seemed. My eyes are glassy as I gaze at him, wondering where in the world did we go wrong.

My heart was taking another hit, and I felt an emotional strain come upon me.

"This here, is only the beginning. Consider this a welcoming gift." He says. Just like before a blinding light is summoned and before we know it, he's gone. Everything is silent as we sit there stunned. A burst of emotions rack through my body in an instant and tears force there way back to the surface of my eyes.

I cover my face as I start to sob.

"Zayn.."

He was gone again.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 29 11
All Harry Styles wanted to do was go for a simple drive to clear his head. He did not expect to find a young boy with sharp features and raven hair...
144K 5.4K 33
After getting dowsed in an unknown, glowing, green liquid, the boys of One Direction find themselves changing. They've acquired new abilities- super...
9.5K 613 14
"I've already lost one, I don't want to lose another. I was given this powers for a reason, it's time I put it to a good use"
86.7K 2.8K 36
Louis Tomlinson shows his 4 best friends a meteor that he watched fall from the sky one night. When they find the meteor, a huge force knocks them al...