The Forced Marriage With The...

By endcore

The Krestochian city or the night city of Krestochia, regarded for its beauty and enchanted serenity is ruled... More

Prologue
Chapter One : Ignite Interest
Chapter Two : Invitation
Chapter Three : The Royal Ball
Chapter Four : Mysterious Savior
Chapter Five : Marry Me Or Cry Forever
Chapter Six : Blue Wedding
Chapter Seven : Unusual Environment
Chapter Eight : Cynic
Chapter Nine : Even If It Kills Me
Chapter Ten : Lucid As A Stream
Chapter Eleven : Prolepsis Of Acceptence
Chapter Twelve : Desolate
Chapter Thirteen : Hint Of Reverence
Chapter Fourteen : Drugged
Chapter Fifteen : Event Of Night
Chapter Sixteen : Memories
Chapter Seventeen : Escape
Chapter Eighteen : Natural Sound
Chapter Nineteen : Console
Chapter Twenty : Enchanted You
Chapter Twenty One : Villain With A Smiling Cheek
Chapter Twenty Two : Glass Doll
Chapter Twenty Three : Castle of Midnight
Chapter Twenty Four : Smile Of Yours
Chapter Twenty Five : Warmth
Chapter Twenty Six : Ardent Artist
Chapter Twenty Seven : South Vamparian Mall
Chapter Twenty Eight : Dream Shop
Chapter Twenty Nine : Meadow of Roses
Chapter Thirty : Jester
Event Of The Past : Blood and amount
Chapter Thirty One : Mine Forever
Chapter Thirty Two : Magenta
Chapter Thirty Three : Bloom Again
Chapter Thirty Four : Hypnotic Presence
Chapter Thirty Five : Masks And Mini Mannequins
Chapter Thirty Six : Crush And Wine
Chapter Thirty Seven : Dark Misconceptions
Chapter Thirty Eight : Lights And Rides
Chapter Thirty Nine : Queer Noise Of Silence
Chapter Forty : Blood Moon Night
Chapter Forty One : Resurrect
Chapter Forty Two : Lost
Chapter Forty Three : Fiend And The Storm
Chapter Forty Four : Silver Masked
Chapter Forty Five : Hallucinations
Chapter Forty Six : The Evil's Greed
Chapter Forty Seven : Dread Night
Chapter Forty Nine : Death's Warning
Chapter Fifty : Paled
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-1)
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-2)
Chapter Fifty One : Haunted Party (Part-3)
Chapter Fifty Two : The Devil's Waltz
Chapter Fifty Three : Chaos
Chapter Fifty Four : Two Masters, One Rose
Chapter Fifty Five : Ashes By The Blue Fire
Epilogue : White Roses And The Truth
Characterizations - Updated
T.F.M.W.T.V.K. - Bonus Book
Book 2 : Her King Charming : The Tale Of A Cursed Princess
Posters/Banners/Artworks And Theme Pictures
Dear, Cavendish

Chapter Forty Eight : Ruthless Shadow

42K 1.8K 282
By endcore

Title credits : @resangaimiji

And here's a lengthy update!

(Unedited)

************🌹************

Third Person's POV (I) :

She glanced around and walked quietly to the door which was now unlocked by the friend who did it on purpose but ignoring the abductor's warning of escaping, she peeped out to find the corridor empty and dark. Her hopes shot up as soon as she saw a big window through which one can easily pass. She didn't want to wait because once the abductor returns, he would do something that she never wanted and it was no time for patience.

Taking it as her cue, she hurriedly opened the window and bend down slightly to see how high the floor in which she stood exactly was.

She gulped down a lump upon roughly measuring the distance.

... She would need a rope or anything that would help her climb down.

********

Third Person's POV (II) :

Speeding past the buzzing night city of Vamparia, he rook a left to the street abandoned three centuries years ago due to the improper and illegal activities related to sorcery and black magic performed in secrecy against other kingdoms and the native people.

It was highly refuted even though the people who were involved didn't mean any harm to Vamparia but with the passage of time and generations, it became corrupt and not only did it tend to harm others but even the empire in which they resided. They started turning hostile and to curb their utter psychotic and destructive act, the order was passed against them to quit the practices and empty the particular region. They were the people who were left alone, disapproved by the society or pushed out of their family, then finding peace in inappropriacy. They were what we call the ancient days' robbers, thieves, smugglers and brothel keepers who put their hands in dirty magic. They were put into trial and those found guilty were executed without any last wishes.

Eventually, the rising threat was dampened with the removal of sense of insecurity among the people.

Establishing brothels, pimping and sadist practicing or anything that was compelled against one's wish was banned along with situating any academy related to black magic that meant harmed unless approved by the royal council. It was not completely eradicated but to a majority, these activities were minimized.

The law was passed a long time ago and with time, it started fading slowly as some were tending to that side again. Just like Savagine. It was like a stubborn disease of every kingdom that couldn't be completely cleared.

The particular region of the city slowly started having some of the civilians of hiding lower classes, meager thieves, criminals and depressed, left out creatures, giving the place an air of restricted, lonesome and creepy. No sane vampire would want to visit such a place.

So was this academy named 'Achiever's Academy of Wizardry' that once had a good name for producing bright wizards that were put into the working of the well being of the society. Since, Vamparia being a city of all the nightly creatures, it included age old wizard families that wanted to carry out their ancient practices in a good way, being alongside the vampires. But, corruption is a dirty thing. It spoils everyone involved and thus this academy had to be locked and abandoned, located at the far corner of the kingdom.

The stormy weather was inflicting a warning that the danger had prevailed. It was strange since, it was not controlled by Henry. He did ruin the climate sometime ago when he found her absence but he was quick to turn it back to normal. This environment was being created. Created by something not under his rule but may be by.. magic.

The thick sheet of clouds had been thundering and pelting the drops mercilessly. At this time, the street was complete dark with one dim flickering street light that failed to provide proper light. 'Old, abandoned Benecian Street', it had been long since he last visited it.

He was still not wet due to his bragable vampiric speed, he almost past in a blur. Slowing down his pace, before a large gate attached to tall brick walls, forming the perimeter of a barren land, he read the words on the wooden board attached to the rusted gates, "Interlopers are strictly prohibited."

Using one of his powers of extreme heat production in nanoseconds, he broke the rusty lock and the chains, melting the metal in the process. He kicked the gates inwards and walked past, ignoring the warning.

Casually walking ahead, whistling a tune, he stopped all of a sudden and eyed the blank space before him with quite amusement.

He bent down and picked up a pebble then threw it before him. He watched the pebble that was projected, forming a parabolic pathway and land to the ground. Scratching his jaw as if thinking, he waved his hand in the air that formed a black translucent shield like structure but couldn't detect anything.

He then fished out his pocket compass and walked two steps ahead. Placing the compass on his palm, he outstretched his arm. The needle of the compass strongly deflected and he smirked at the air before him as though it was the stupidest thing.

The thunder roared again and the next moment, he was ten steps ahead. He looked over his shoulder as the lightning struck and the air behind him turned into green electric waves. Fumes arose as soon as the flesh of a poor rat that passed from the side touched the green waves and it was soon roasted. Shaking his head a little in dismissal, he continued walking ahead.

The twigs snapped under his feet as the scrunching sound of his footsteps sounded in the lonely, rainy night. He stopped again when a hooded figure appeared out of nowhere with a prop in his hand. The hooded man with a humped back grinned like a cheshire cat at him and spoke,"Your highness, pleased to see you here."

"Move out of my way." He commanded.

"I am the caretaker of this place. I cannot let you pass unless you answer my question." The old man grumbled.

"I see how much care you take of this place." He raised an amused eyebrow.

"I will move away once I get my answer." The humped man grinned.

"I am not in a mood to play your kiddy games. Go find a child to play with." He sighed peevishly and continued marching on his way.

"You can surpass me, Sire but not the strength my duty holds. I may look weak but each caretaker who has been here since ages has had strength enough as any royal in order to prevent trespassing and threat to this place." His face turned serious and he lifted his eyes up to the monarch that stood before him.

"Ask."

"I see its a good cause, here's your riddle, Sire." The old man's face twisted viciously, "'I am always there, some distance away. Somewhere between land or sea and sky I lay. You may move towards me, yet distant I stay. What am I?'" He smiled at the young man before him, having least expectation that he would be able to answer.

The lightning struck again and the thunder shouted again. When they subsided, the humped old man's colour drained and he stomped his foot in anger. Much to his annoyance, he moved away from his way and bowed his head down in respect.

Henry glanced around and moved stealthily on his way with caution at every step. His head started growing heavy with the passing time and he let out an exhausted sigh. His energy was draining and he smelt cannabinoid. Placing a hand on his forehead, he closed his eyes.

He cannot let his energy drain. Not now, not for her. He had to compose himself, so he focused on the practices he was taught as a teenager. Focus on your aim and forget the rest, he remembered and tried concentrating on his breathing and about finding her.

He kept walking and opened his eyes once the smell was gone. Henry tread his way further, dodging any traps that were schemed, masterfully, but somewhere he could feel his insides falling apart. The seperation from his mate was affecting his health just like lack of oxygen that suffocates a person.

His hopes were dieing but he didn't stop. It was a long and difficult way but he had to cover it before he really gave up. He was still midway the hidden academy with traps in between and several abandoned buildings on the way. He stared down at his slight shivering hands then looked up.

Henry stopped as soon as he saw an approaching figure and he blinked twice. His eyes zeroed at his doll dressed in a beautiful white night gown which was tattered and muddy at the her feet as though she had a good run. Her curves were highlighted through the thin material with her long dark hair about the length reaching her waist, bouncing and moving slightly with the wind as she slowly approached him.

His stomach dropped at the sight of her and he was truly captured, frozen to the point where he stood. He looked into her eyes with guilt to search any kind of hatred or sadness but they showed none.

Her blue eyes twinkled at him and when she was a feet away from him, her eyes turned watery, letting out a soft whimper from those fuchsia pink lips, "H-Henry.."

"Rose.. I-" He was soon cut off when she suddenly closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her head on his shoulder. Henry's arms automatically hugged her back protectively as though not a power in the world would ever separate or take away his love from him again.

"I-I missed you. I ran away from that beast.. before he could do anything to me. I saw the exit and ran as far I could I get." She quietly sobbed.

He rubbed her back gently and pulled her impossibly closer. "No one will ever lay a hand on you again. That's the promise I make to you and myself." He gritted in anger and pulled away to look into her eyes that were still watery and few drops shed.

"Who did this? Tell me the name and he will be begging for his own death to the devil." He strongly spoke and ran his hands through her hair strands.

Rose shook her head and gleamed up at him then closed her eyes. "I don't want to think about it now... I want you.. I need you.. now. Please." Her soft hands splayed on his chest then made their way to rest on his cheeks.

"We need to get out of here first."

Sucking in a breathe and shaking her head, she spoke, "Please.. take me, now. Make me yours again."

Her next move startled him somewhat as she placed her lips lightly on his and then pushed them hard against his. Pulling at his jacket, she fiercely demanded him to respond which he did, gladly.

He picked her up in his arms, not breaking the kiss and carried her to one of the old buildings. He pushed at the door that fell down with dust and a thud and Henry made his way to the nearest bedroom.

"I want you... " She hissed on his ear, something to bold and he smirked at her. She bounced on the mattress as he threw her on it, ready to pounce on her delicate body.

Her arms spread out at him, begging him to come to her and it made him crawl forward at her form. Her lips parted and she made a small noise that drove him crazy. Her eyes showing lust and longing as though nothing had happened to her earlier and she was completely drowned at the moment.

He pulled her by her waist and dragged the sides of her dress down a little, "So desperate, hmm?" He whispered hoarsely. Rose pouted at him and nuzzled her nose with his. "You don't want me?" She purred seductively.

"And who said that?" He smirked back and kissed her hand again. He made his way all the way through her neck, biting and suckling at her skin.

Her hands entangled in his hair and she threw her head back in delight. "Mhmm.. " She moaned in pure ecstasy at the feel of his lips on her.

Henry pushed her back on the mattress and hovered over her heavily breathing body. His hand traveled to her skirt and he picked the dress material roughly.

Putting his hand on her thigh, he massaged them and heard her moan out loud. Not his name but something beyond his understanding. Pulling her head by her hair, he brought it up to his lips and placed an open mouthed kiss, taking away the breath from her.

Her arms wound around his neck and pulled him down towards her with an unhumanly force which surprised him. "You are such a tease.." He mumbled against her lips to which she chuckled.

"Grasne angelii?"

"Er.. seo.. " She moaned subconsciously.

He kissed her chest and made his way to her left breast when he heard her chuckle again. He steadily brought his hands up to her neck and wrapped them around it when he felt her nails digging onto his shoulder blades.

"Do you want it rough, hmm?" He growled sensually then all of a sudden, squeezed her neck, tightly.

******

Don't forget to drop a vote!

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.4K 37
♠️STALKER ROMANCE ♠️ Carvida never grew up in a stable environment. Her life was a living hell. And all it took was one night crying in the garden an...
771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
845K 12.3K 20
#1 in dark #1 in obsession # 3 in cold-hearted # 7 in jealousy He is the king of a dark world. light never invaded where he breathes. He has build...
1M 25.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...