You [On-going]

By pancakesandtoast

Halla's life crumples as the ark disbands, and her own family throws her out. Until she met jungkook. The tw... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. The Ark
2. Han River
3. A Miracle
4. Home
6. The Two of Us
7. Almost Caught
8. Unexpected Call
9. Musick
10. Ghost?
11. Everland
12. New Family
13. Yuna Kim
14. Quality Time
15. Your Voice
16. Unsteady
17. Far Away
Author's Note
18. An Early Chistmas gift
19. Butterfly
20. Bang PD
21. This Moment with you
22. The Last Farewell
23. Hongdae
24. Love is not over
25. Memories
Author's Note

5. Bangtan

206 16 15
By pancakesandtoast

A/N: A bit of a long and boring chapter ahead :)

also, PLAYLIST!! ^^^

_______________________

Author's POV:

Hours had passed and Halla woke up and found herself covered in a thick layer of blankets.

Her eyes widened as she noticed a piece of bread and a mug of coffee beside her. There was also a note attached to it.

She picked it up and read it.

Did you like the coffee? Jin hyung made it. Don't forget to clean it up. We'll be home before evening. - Jungkook

Her mood boosted up a million times better and a smile crawled up her face as she read the note.

It hasn't been a day ever since she and Jungkook met and Halla didn't think that she'd miss him already.

Before anything else, Halla began stuffing the food inside her mouth.

HALLA'S POV:

I lingered my eyes around Jungkook's room. Even his room possessed his scent...

I miss him.

.

.

Wait, did I just miss him? Woah there, Halla... He's just here to help. Nothing else.

I averted my gaze back around the room. It's so different now because of the light coming from the window. He has a gaming PC matched with a gaming chair. His desk contained his camera, and some notebooks full of sketches.

The room definitely has a lot of space. His instruments are compressed in a corner. He even has a mini studio and a small fridge.

Jungkook must've felt good having this room for himself.

The beautiful scene of the Han river outside the window definitely makes me want to stay here.

The buildings that surround it were still the same, but this time, everything is covered in white. The snow is getting thicker and thicker by the hour. It's indeed winter. Still, it's breath-taking...

But suddenly I remembered that I still need to take the mug that I'm holding to the kitchen.

I dragged my feet and headed towards the door.

______________________

"Water break for 5 minutes!" Jhope instructed.

Jungkook dropped on the floor after a few rounds of practice. All the members are currently in their practice room, all of them were panting and sweating. Jhope continued teaching the dance steps to the others while Jungkook laid down on the floor, his eyes stared blankly on the ceiling.

He felt a bit frustrated as he kept on messing up on his parts earlier.

He couldn't focus, instead, his mind kept running back to Halla.

And he doesn't know why.

The more he tries to focus, the more he gets distracted.

Jungkook closed his eyes.

Why did he even do that? Why did he sneak her inside his home?

He had been asking himself the same question over and over the moment he carried Halla inside their home.

He then recalled the night he went out to get some fresh air...

(flashback story- Last Night)

Jungkook sneaked out again without any of his hyungs knowing.

Tonight, He decided to stroll along the Han river. It was peaceful during this time of the night. No people, no annoying fans, just him and the city view. It was perfect.

He kept on walking, enjoying his alone time...until he noticed a female figure sitting on the side.

Long black hair, finely-toned figure... Jungkook thought she looked familiar, he just couldn't point a finger on who it was.

She was talking to someone on the phone, and from what Jungkook could hear, she was crying...

He didn't know what drove him, but he started walking a bit closer, curiosity was pulling him like a magnet. He tip-toed so that his presence wouldn't be evident.

"Mom... The ark.... It's gone..."

The moment he heard that, Jungkook immediately knew who it was.

It was Halla from the ark. The pretty girl who did his part in their boy in luv cover. The beautiful one who always wore the girliest outfit whenever the ark performs on stage. The visual who kept acing all those badass hip hop dances.

It's that girl.

.

.

.

Jungkook wondered why she's here alone at this hour.

Suddenly, Her dad's voice came into the scene and Halla's crying became louder.

Upon hearing the conversation with her dad, Jungkook clenched his fist. He wanted to snatch the phone away from her hand and throw it over the river.

Jungkook silently watched her cry. He felt bad. He wanted to comfort her, but he can't. Who is he to do that anyway.

His eyes instead wandered on the two large bags sitting on the ground a few feet away from her. The bags were too close to the edge, it might fall at any second.

He took one last glance at the crying Halla before carefully dragging her bags to one of the benches nearby.

By the time he spun around, Halla was already standing on the edge of the river.

Jungkook's legs started moving as he knew what was going to happen next.

She jumped.

And with that, time stopped for the both of them.

He didn't expect to go beyond listening to her conversation with her family.

What he originally planned was to just take a closer look at her face and head straight to Hongdae.

But what happened was completely different from what he expected...

Maybe it's not just Halla's life that changed...

(flashback end)

Jungkook unexpectedly found himself grinning at the memory. He didn't know what gotten into him that night. He should've just left her there alone, but damn, she's so beautiful.

Also, she's homeless...

He remembered the moment their eyes met. He knew she was beautiful. He already found her attractive from the moment he saw her dancing to one of their songs.

But it just ended there.

Or so he thought.

The grin never left Jungkook's face. He didn't know why, all he knows is that he can't wait to go home.

He started thinking about Halla and wondered what she's doing right now.

But his train of thoughts were interrupted when Jimin, who just sat down beside him, started tickling his side.

Jungkook sat up and punched Jimin's stomach in return. Jimin howled in pain.

"Oww! why do you have such strong hands.." Jimin whimpered.

"Why do you have such a short height" Jungkook replied. Savage.

"Ya why're you like this." Jimin chuckled in pain and then smiled "by the way, I had a weird dream last night."

Jungkook then shifted his eyes on Jimin "What about it?"

"I don't remember it that much, but I heard your voice...

you were shouting some weird name..."

Jungkook's eyes widened as he recalled himself shouting Halla's name the moment she turned her back on him.

"Ha... Hannah? I think it's Hannah... so weird..." Jimin just shooked his head and watched the other members practice.

Jungkook glared at Jimin and scoffed "Pshh, your dream is just as weird as you, hyung."

Jimin glared at Jungkook and started hitting him.

The two ended up having a playful fight on the floor.

But that was before Jimin noticed a bruise on Jungkook's left cheek.

"Eh? what's with the bruise? Did something happen?" Jimin asked worriedly, pointing at Jungkook's cheek, destroying the playful atmosphere between them.

Jungkook gulped but managed to maintain a straight face. A sweat dropped from his forehead as he thought of a number of excuses to answer Jimin. But all he could answer was silence.

He can't tell him.

Luckily, Jhope immediately clapped his hands gathering everyone's attention "Ya ya ya, we still have to practice! Go to your positions everyone!"

Jungkook felt nervous because of what Jimin said, but managed to calm down easily. They won't find out anyway, he reassured.

Everyone went to their positions and continued practicing.

The practice is going well, although, Jimin still felt an uneasy feeling for the maknae. He locked his eyes at him every time he got the chance. Why did he feel like Jungkook's hiding something?

___________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

Halla took her first step outside Jungkook's room. Her gaze switched from side to side trying to be cautious of anything that might come her way.

She found herself standing in a hallway full of doors. At the end of the hallway, there were two flights of stairs, one leading up and one leading down.

The place is so quiet, assuming that she's all alone at the dorm.

She can't believe it...

Is she really living in the same roof as Bangtan?

Halla thought of bangtan's overall achievements, they're basically dominating the world because of their music. Even she was once a fan, but now she's living inside their home. Millions of fans would die to be in her place right now.

Halla examined the area, She felt excited and nervous at the same time.

Halla grinned widely, giggling in excitement as she ran around the hallway, jumping and laughing.

Because of her joyful moment, she immediately went inside the other rooms within the hallway.

Her jaw dropped at everything she saw.

Ryan plushies from Rapmon's room. Antiques and Souvenirs from V's room. Guitar and pets inside Jin's pink room. A shelf full of trophies from Suga's room. And a cozy atmosphere from Jimin and Jhope's room.

Halla examined every corner of the rooms. She was truly fascinated at everything, from their beds to the dust under their beds. She felt joyful as she explores a different side of Bangtan.

All their rooms were filled with stuffed toys, letters, and other gifts from the ARMY. Halla felt the tender love their fans give to them. She smiled at that.

It took her all the strength to not take pictures from the rooms and send it to the ark members. She wanted to tell them that she's living with bangtan and that she was picked up by Jungkook like a lost puppy.... but she knew she couldn't.

She wouldn't dare to tell.

After the running, sneaking, and almost-touching-something moments Halla had done inside Bangtan's rooms, she once again found herself in the hallway. Still holding the plate that she was supposed to bring to the kitchen.

_______________________________

Halla's POV:

I dropped like weight on the sofa. I just finished cleaning up all the mess on the kitchen.

The kitchen and the living room are located downstairs. It actually took me a while before finding my way here because their living room had too many stuff scattered in the area.

The moment I saw the mountain of plates on the sink, I knew I had to clean up.

I already went to the top floor and all I saw were three studios filled with equipment and toys. It must be for their rapper line.

Rapper.....

I suddenly missed Yuna-unnie....

I stared blankly at the ceiling. I wonder how she and the others are doing right now....

I slightly jumped as I heard voices of men coming from outside the door.

.

.

I didn't realize that it was already evening.

Thinking wasn't even needed to know who those people are. I ran immediately trying to find a place to hide as soon as I heard the door click.

I soon found myself running around the living room. Why is a hiding spot so hard to find?

.

.

oh wait, I think I found one.

____________________________

Author's POV:

Jungkook immediately rushed to his room as soon as they got home. He didn't want to admit, but he felt excited to see Halla again. He had wondered what she's been doing while he's out.

He even left all his hyungs on the living room without saying a word.

Jungkook reached his door. But a horrendous look splashed all over his face as he arrived inside his room.

empty.

"AHHH!" Jungkook was alarmed when someone from downstairs screamed. Shit.

He rushed towards the living room afraid that someone had found out about his secret, but thankfully it was just Jin holding a frying pan with a big smile on his face.

"What happened, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jin faced him with wide eyes "It's the kitchen! Someone must have cleaned it!" he said happily.

Jhope then stood beside Jin "Yeah the kitchen looked like dog shit when we left! Someone definitely cleaned it." Jhope looked at Jungkook "Was it you, maknae?"

A sweat dropped on Jungkook's forehead. He knew exactly who did it, but of course, he gotta stick to the promise.

"Uh yeah... it was me, hyung. I cleaned up before we left." Jungkook smiled at Jhope and Jin.

Jin then patted his back "Wahh you should be voted as best maknae this year, ne? You saved me there I thought I was gonna sacrifice my sleep just to clean everything up!"

Jungkook just nodded at the eldest hyung.

"Yaaa..." Rap monster sat up from the couch, gathering everyone's attention "Do you guys remember The Ark? " he asked.

By the mention of the girl group, Jungkook's eyes widened.

"The Ark? aren't they disbanded already?" Suga commented lazily. Rapmon just shooked his head "Yeah. I just can't believe it until Bang PD mentioned it to me earlier..."

V widened his eyes, so did Jimin. "The ark? They're good dancers!" said V. "Yeah, they were good! I actually rooted for them!" Jimin added.

Jhope raised a finger at rap monster "Tell Bang PD to adopt them."

Jin nodded along with the others "A sister group would be a great idea..."

Rap monster sighed "He did thought of that...."

Jungkook listened attentively to their leader. He hoped that Halla isn't anywhere around here because he knows how sensitive this topic is for her.

"...but the company doesn't have enough funds to promote two groups at the same time. And not to mention, they're girls. Imagine how the fans would react." Rap monster argued.

Suga scoffed "Well... those girls knew that they would enter a battlefield. Debuting doesn't work like a fairy tale.... how unfortunate for them. But that's how entertainment works here. You either live or die."

Suga then lazily went up to his room after delivering his 'speech'. All members kept quiet and watched the elder hyung exit.

Soon, silence filled the room for a couple of minutes, then everyone went to do their usual routines.

_____________

Halla sat on Jungkook's bed, her eyes never leaving the floor.

Jungkook cursed under his breath "You should be careful next time" He bent down to par with Halla's eye level "One wrong move, Halla, and it'll be over."

Halla didn't answer. Jungkook just watched her sad face, with eyes still red.

After Rap monster's drastic news about the ark's disbandment, Jungkook found Halla curled up under the stairs with tears falling from her eyes. Jungkook was thankful that it was him who found her and not the other members.

Jungkook took a deep breath and stood up. He hated seeing her like this. He didn't know why he's feeling this way, but fuck... he's more than willing to sacrifice Jimin's hair just to stop this girl from crying.

Jungkook then reached for Halla's hands and pulled her up from the bed, surprising the latter.

He looked her in the eyes and smirked, he still found her gorgeous even when crying.

.

.

Also, fvck his stupid thoughts. He didn't meant to think that.

Halla looked at him with wide eyes. And there was a short pause.

Jungkook smiled "Come on, let's go outside."

To Be Continued...

___________________________

A/N: Wahhh! sorry 'bout the long wait. but here it is! tada!

Also, please support Suji and Euna on the Survival program 'The Unit'!

You can follow their instagram accounts @suji_lee_0320 and @euna102794 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...
1K 36 16
Jungkook is moved to an orphanage deep in the woods. The building is old, and full of secrets... ANGST.
8.5K 632 35
With a dreadful future, Choi Yuna dreams of a boy who is in anguish of his passing family. Stumbling across the boy of her dreams, she struggles in t...
6K 827 10
in which omega jeon jungkook managed to make every wolf's dream alpha, kim taehyung, fall desperately in love with him. too bad they're cousins.