✧ Lovelorn ✧

By emika_3206

❝If you're reading this, then that means I'm dead❞ Delilah Reverdin, a normal girl, was reincarnated as Clara... More

N o t e
Lovelorn Intro + Otome Dictionary for Dummies
W o r l d ✘ H i s t o r y
W o r l d ✘ M a p
Capture Targets ✘ E n d i n g s
Other ✘ Characters
A r c O n e ✘ The Life of a Villainess
I ✘ Love You
II ✘ Operation Change
III ✘ Friends Don't Steal
IV ✘ Never a Queen
V ✘ PoV of the Villainess
VII ✘ The Taste of Chocolate
VIII ✘ Handmade Apologies
XII ✘ Return to Gardenia
XIII ✘ A Peaceful Life
XV ✘ Brother in Law
XVI ✘ Engagement
XVII ✘ Precious Person
XVIII ✘ PoV of the King
XIX ✘ Three Murderers
XX ✘ Your Help
XXI ✘ Best Friend
XXII ✘ Ribbon
XXIII ✘ Meet Timmy
XXIV ✘ Difficult
XXV ✘ A name
A r c T w o ❥❥❥ N e w G a m e
Elena Margavine ✘ SPINOFF
Elena Margavine X Spinoff pt.2
XXVI ❥❥❥ Initiation pt.1
XXVII ❥❥❥ Initiation pt.2
XXVIII ❥❥❥ Ep1-Let's Get Along
XXIX ❥❥❥ Ep2- The New Queen
XXX❥❥❥ Ep3- Hope
XXXI❥❥❥ Ep4- Never Enough
XXXII ❥❥❥ Ep5-The Life of Professor De Verde
XXXIII ❥❥❥ Ep6- My Delilah
XXXIV ❥❥❥ Ep7- A world without the heroine
XXXV ❥❥❥ Ep8- The same shade of blue
XXXVI ❥❥❥ Ep9- Monkey and Iceface
XXXVII❥❥❥ Ep10- Monster
XXXVIII ❥❥❥ Ep11- My Brother is the Main Character
XXXIX ❥❥❥ Ep12- Keep Your Secret
XL ❥❥❥ Ep13- So Different
XLI ❥❥❥ Ep14- He's not that bad?
XLII ❥❥❥ Ep15- Uniform
XLIII ❥❥❥ Ep16- My Future
XLIV❥❥❥ Ep17-The world is out to get me
XLV ❥❥❥ Ep18- You don't need to remember me
XLVI ❥❥❥ Ep19-You'll always have me
XLVII ❥❥❥ Ep20- I did the right thing today
XLVIII ❥❥❥ Ep21- She doesn't know anymore!

XIV ✘ Sister from Hell

6.6K 416 98
By emika_3206

💙|A N D R E W |💙

Andrew's peaceful life is gone.

In the two months of his stay, he is convinced that everyone in the Skotadi household, even their dogs, are crazy.

His day starts with waking up. Correction, getting woken up by his sister who jumps on his back while screaming a very loud and very good "GOOD MORNING ANDREW!!!" at the top of her bloody lungs. Clara, despkte looking thin and lithe like a fairy, actually weighs like five sacks of rice when she's on your back.

Then breakfast would come. Duke Skotadi would greet him "Good Morning" and smile warmly, w
hich is the only good part of his morning. Clara would steal his strawberry jam while smiling brightly.

Then they would see Duke Lidius off. He has some kind of important stuff to do at the Royal Capital. He would scoop them both in a hug, while promising to get hone early and bring lots of gifts. Next would be lessons.

First was etiquette lessons, which surprisingly, Clara -I'mabarbarian- Skotadi could miraculously pull of. From table manners to court etiquette, she could do it. His jaw basically dropped when she nonchalantly enumerated what the hell was the soup spoon and all the other spoons and forks and when and how nobles would use it. In contrast to her, well let's say just don't compare Andrew and Clara when it comes to etiquette. He has a looooong way to go.

Next was lunch, probably. Clara would still be a bother and dump her veggies on him. She would say : "If you don't eat your veggies, you won't grow any taller. Ever."

After that would be history class. Andrew would ace that, because he's quite a diligent student. In contrast, Clara was basically........... uhm...... she's dozing off on Miss Cezaire, their history teacher. Miss Cezaire once hit Clara with a flying book, but thanks to Clara's wind, it was deflected. She woke up later with a slight drool on her face, and Miss Cezaire bombarding her with assignments. If she wasn't like that, she'd go to potty breaks for LONG periods of time, that Andrew fears she got flushed in the toilet. They'd find out she was staring at the flowers out the window, and Miss Cezaire would drag her back to the library by the ear.

Math Class was a blurr since he's good at arithmetic.

By fencing class, Andrew was completely physically and mentally drained. It was evening after tea break (where Clara would eat his scones but give him her cookies) and it was just the start for Clara. She'd be so happy when fencing classes starts. Andrew was so bad at it that Clara took it upon herself to train him when their instructor left.

"Andrew, your form is weak," Clara, his step-sister, said with a click of her tongue. She placed a hand to her waist. "And you shouldn't wave your sword like that. Of course it would turn jello. The point of fencing is to strike forward, duh."

Andrew only lowered his head, his mop of black hair covering his blue eyes. He wasn't proud of his black hair. It wasn't the trademark of the Skotadi and, obviously his bastard father contributed to his genes. He was nothing in comparison to Clara, who had the confidence, the appearance and the strength to be the next family head. He wonders why the Duke even had her engaged to another family rather than succeed him.

"Geez Andrew, you would be a lousy successor at this rate," She pointed the blunt tip of her sword to his chin and made him look her in the eyes. "I guess you won't be learning without experience- fight me."

"What?!" He shrieked, looking at her as if she had finally gone crazy. I don't have a death wish!

"I am Clara Skotadi, a notorious pirate of the seven seas," Clara declared with a straight face. "Surrender at once you plebian, and lead me to the treasure throve. I shall not hesitate to cut you down! RAAAAGH!!" She screamed like a barbarian, while charging towards him.

He managed to block it with his wobly sword,and he is convinced Clara finally had gone crazy. "Clara, sis, what are you doing?"

"Sister, who is your sister?" His sister said, tilting her head to the side, before charging forward again. "I'm a PIRATEE!!! CHARGE!!"

He mentally sweatdropped. She's too into character. In a span of a few seconds, she had apparently deluded herself into thinking that she's some bigshot notorious pirate of the seven seas rather than the daughter of some noble. All her beauty, grace and etiquette have been thrown out the window.

Andrew, realizing that there is no talking her out of this, dashed out of the training room as if his life depended on it. Well it does depend on it. His sister who apparently is a notorious pirate,was hot on his trails, while cackling madly.

"RUN ANDREW RUN!!!!!!!" Clara screamed, before laughing happily as he forced his legs to run faster. They bypassed a lot of maids and helpers, who only looked at the two fondly.

Andrew mentally screamed.

Somebody, please give him back his peaceful life!!!

💙💙💙

Elena Margavine, the only daughter of Duke Edward Margavine, is apparently a regular visitor in their estate. She came one day, with a box of chocolate and a sunshine smile. She looked as if she carried the sun with her yellow ensemble. In short, he'd never seen someone so yellow. But, he likes this girl, cuz she knows her way with kids. She gave him a bar of chocolate then went on her merry way to greet his sister.

Clara -I'mabarbarian- Skotadi is apparently best friends with Elena-I'msonice- Margavine. He jawdropped, because their combination is just absurd.

They were in the gardens, gossiping and he just happened to pass by when Elena mentioned him.

"Oh so he's the brother you wrote about," Elena started out. "Such a cutie~"

"I know right!" Clara agreed, giggling. "It's so fun to piss him off sometimes." Sometimes would be an understatement. It's supposed to be everyday.

Recently, Clara's been reading books like "How to be a Sister from Hell", "The New: 101 Creative Ways in Pissing Your Younger Brother" and Andrew swears he wasn't lying about the last one- "The many similarities between a puppy and your younger brother"

"Oh no, I can't even do that to my younger brother." The brunette gasped, covering her mouth. "He'd tattle me to our parents!"

"Mitchell was your younger brother right, but he's such an angel! Why would you want to piss off someone so cute?"

"Your brother is cute too," Elena reasoned out, before tilting her head lightly. "I mean Andrew doesn't tell on you?- I remembered one time I made Mitchell cry. He threw a dirty, and I mean dirty rag at me but I dodged it. I then threw the same rag back at him, and it hit him square on the face. He legit bawled, then that's when dad came home!" She retold her story with so much flourish and hand movements that one might think its currently happening right now.

Clara's eyes were blown wide. "Oh no you did not!"

"Then, I was I'm so sorry don't cry, I'll give you chocolates!" Elena said, looking guilty an dher eyes glossing overn Clara was laughing all the way and Andrew had a bit of trouble making out what they were saying. "Like I had to make him stop crying of else dad would kill me. Like, you never experienced that?"

"I never made Andrew cry...... ," Clara shrugged. "Yeah, I was lying. The worst I did was when chased him around the house with my fencing sword."

"What?" Elena let out a cross between a high pitched scream and shriek. "They let you do fencing?"

"Yup. I take classes with Andrew, but nuff of that. I'm so good and he fails at it so I decided to train him," Andrew shuddered at the memory. He could still imagine Clara with that evil glint in her eyes. "I said I'm the notorious pirate of the seven seas, then chased him around with my sword. Long story short he fell down the stairs."

"You jest! I've seen your steps by the foyer. It's a staircase! 54 steps, Clara."

"And he cried. I'm still guilty and timing dad came home," Andrew remembered what happened at that time, wincing lightly. "So I was like you too, I apologized like hell. Made him stop crying by shoving my handkerchief down his nose and thank God I know a BIT of healing magic. By the time Dad burst into the foyer, I completely healed Andrew."

Elena laughed, wiping a tear from her left eye.

"Trust me when I say I'm completely nice to him after. I gave him cakes and chocolates. I'm still nice to him by the way." Clara puffed proudly. "Love that kid, but he's just really fun to piss off sometimes."

Clara was nice to him for the most part after that. She wasn't shoving down veggies on his plate or taking his strawberry jam. She even brought cakes to him when he was pulling all nighters reviewing stuff Duke Skotadi gave him and doing his homeworks.

"Well, introduce me to him next time."

"He does have classes today."

"And you don't?" Elena raised an eyebrow at her.

"Ditched them." Clara shrugged.

The brunette rolled her eyes lightly. "By the way, girl, why can't I contact you like last month? You disappeared at the Tomato Fest without telling me."

"Oh, that," From his view, Andrew could see Clara's shoulders visibly stiffen. "Uhm, dad and I left early."

"Duke Lidius was still there, he was a bit worried when you're gon." Elena reasoned out. "Who was it you were looking for again?- Oh I remember! Crown Prince Avarys Diatiro!"

"Uhmmm....." Andrew doesn't get why his unbreakable and barbarian sister suddenly acted so nervous like a meek kitten.

"Do you like him? Omg, what happened? I need the juicy parts!" The brunette was suddenly so enthusiastic.

"Hey, I didn't find him, and I got lost around the castle."

"Aww, sad. But get familiar with the Diatiro Castle. You're gonna live there anyway."

He heard someone facepalm. "Omg, Elena, please stop."

"Well, I hope you end up with Prince Avarys," Elena winked, before standing up and tossing a brown lock over her shoulder. "Anyway, I gotta go now. I have a date with Adrien after~"

Seeing those two, Andrew realized that elder sisters are so difficult.

💙💙💙

Eyo~ Mika-chan here~~~

So I've been liking Andrew chapters huehueheue. This is one of the more light hearted chaps. It's kinda funny when I backread this again. Anyway, thank you sooo much for ALL the love and support.

Love you lots! Mikaa✩✩✩✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.5K 17
An average otaku meets an extraordinary demise, leaving her bewildered as to why her next life would thrust her into the world of a renowned otome ga...
94.3K 5.7K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
330K 11.4K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
74.6K 3.5K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...