It's my first time

By myouison

Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ATTENTION
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Special Chapter - Mina and Chaeyoung
Special Chapter - Jeongyeon and Nayeon
Special Chapter - Sana and Tzuyu
Special Chapter - Momo and Jihyo
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 59 - Ending

3.8K 135 74
By myouison

Third Person's P.O.V

Everyone are so happy  when Tzuyu woke up from being unconcious for a few days.

The girl looked for her friends and became sad of what she found out.

She found out that one of them is already gone.

"No! That can't be. Tell me you're just joking around" She said while her best friend tries to calm her down.

"Tzuyu she's gone. She's dead" Chaeyoung said while tears fall from her eyes also.

"I need to go to her" Tzuyu said and she was about to stand up but Chaeyoung held her arm and stopped her from doing so.

"Tzuyu you need to rest" She said.

"But—"

"No buts. Just rest okay? I promise we'll visit her after you get out of here" Chaeyoung said.

"Did you went to the funeral already?" She asked and all of them said no.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Her parents didn't had a funeral. She was cremated right after her death and was buried already" Jihyo explained.

"This is all my fault" Tzuyu said as tears fell from her eyes.

"No. It was an accident okay?" Nayeon said as she walked towards the younger one and hugged her.

Then there's an awkward silence and they all cried silently. Memories with their friend flashed in their minds which caused their tears to fall.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Few more days after I woke up and found out that she's dead and her heart is in my chest already, I got out from the hospital.

And what Chaeyoung said before, we all prepared to visit her.

"You ready?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat beside me on my bed and held my hand.

"Ready or not, nothing will change. She's still not coming back anymore"

Chaeyoung hugged me and I hugged her back as tears fall from my eyes again.

"We'll get through this okay? I'm always here for you. We all are" Chaeyoung said then pulled away from the hug and held my hand once again.

"Let's go? They're waiting downstairs" She said.

We both got out of my room and walked down the stairs of our house.

And there I saw my friends wearing black and is completely silent.

We walked closer to them and she hugged me.

"Chou Tzu. Let's be strong okay?" She said. I hugged her back and buried my face on her neck.

"I'm sorry" I said. She then caressed my back then pulled away from the hug.

"It's not your fault" She said with a smile and wiped my tears away.

"Wherever she is, I know she's watching us" She said. I know her smile is fake. 'I'm sorry' I said inside my mind.

All of us went outside of my house and got inside the vehicle of Nayeon unnie.

We're all silent as the vehicle started to move and goes towards the direction of where her tomb is.

As we got closer, my chest keeps on being heavy. I'm not ready to see her name and the jar where her ashes are.

"We're here" Chaeyoung said then held my hand again.

They all went out but I'm scared to go out.

"Hey Tzuyu, she's waiting for us. Let's go" Jeongyeon unnie said then they all looked at me as if telling me that I can do this.

I went out of the vehicle and went beside Chaeyoung.

We all walked towards where she is.

"Hey" She said then kissed me on my left cheek.

"What took you so long?" She asked then held my hand.

"I'm not ready yet. Maybe this is just a dream" I said. She then hugged me and caressed my back.

"We need to accept the fact that she's already gone. Dahyun is dead. I know it's hard. But let's just continue our lives okay? She wouldn't like it if we're sad" She said. I hugged her back as I bury my face on her neck.

"Hey Sana, where is she?" Momo asked. We both pulled away from the hug as we all walked towards where Dahyun is.

When we got there, we all looked down and our tears started to fall.

"You shouldn't have followed me. You know I always come back to you right?" Momo said as her voice cracked and tears falling nonstop.

"I'm sorry Dahyun" I muttered under my breath. Sana wrapped her arm on my waist and pulled me closer as she kissed me on my forehead.

"Thank you for always being a friend to us" - Nayeon unnie.

"For always being bright that gives us energy" - Jeongyeon unnie.

"I will miss your crazy laughs Dahyunie" Sana said as she prevents her tears to fall.

Sana was about to give her heart to me the day of the accident. But the doctors are not letting her.

She suffered the most because she was the first one to know that Dahyun is dead. That Dahyun's heart was placed to my chest to keep me alive.

I'm happy that Sana did not sacrifice herself, but I'm sad that Dahyun died. Her heart is inside of me now.

"Yah! You didn't teach me your eagle dance. I want to learn that" Jihyo unnie said. It caused us all to chuckle.

"I know how pained you are when you and Momo broke up. But I know you love each other. Please watch over Momo, she might eat a lot without giving us any of her food" Chaeyoung said. That caused us all to laugh.

"Don't worry Dahyun, I'll take care of this no fun mushroom" Mina unnie said as she wrapped her arm on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yah! I am fun, right unnie?" She said then looked at Jeongyeon unnie who immediately nods her head as a response.

"Aish! I'll take care of these dorks. So please watch over us" Nayeon unnie said. Everyone went silent then looked at Nayeon unnie.

"What?" Nayeon unnie asked and raised an eyebrow.

"You know what is awesome?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"What?" Momo asked.

"Nayeon can raise an eyebrow even though she doesn't have any" She said. She then earned a pinch on her arm from Nayeon unnie.

Nayeon unnie was about to hit her in her arm but she ran and hides behind me.

"Yah! Jeongyeon-ah!" Nayeon unnie shouted and went closer to me.

"Tzuyu help me" Jeongyeon unnie said when Nayeon unnie grabbed her by her ear and dragged her infront of Dahyun.

"Dahyun, please give me a lot more patience on this dork" She said which caused us all to laugh.

"Yah help me here" Jeongyeon unnie said with a smile on her face as she tries to get off from Nayeon unnie's grip.

"You're on your own unnie" Chaeyoung said then laughed.

Jeongyeon unnie turned to look at Mina unnie to ask for help.

"You think MY sister will help you?" Nayeon unnie asked as she emphasized the word 'MY'.

Mina unnie chuckled and hugged Chaeyoung from behind and placed her chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Dahyunie~ They're all being clingy. What do I do now?" Momo asked then pouted.

Jihyo unnie went closer to Momo and pinched her cheeks as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Not gonna happen!!!" Momo said which caused us all to laugh again.

"Yah! What's wrong with me huh? I don't have a disease or something" She said.

"Only Dahyun can fit in here" Momo said then pointed her chest.

"Can fit in your chest?! Woah" Jeongyeon unnie exclaimed.

Momo ran after Jeongyeon unnie who is already running away.

"I mean my heart!!!" Momo said as she tries to catch up on the older girl.

"Dahyun!!! Your racoon wants to kill me, help!!!" Jeongyeon unnie said.

I can't help but to smile with what we are seeing right now.

Even though she's gone, she's still always in our hearts. Especially in my heart. Because she's the reason why I'm still alive. She's the reason why I'm still with my loved ones, with her.

I turned to look at Sana and held her hand. She then looked at me and smiled.

I leaned closer to give her a peck on her lips and leans my head on her shoulder.

'Dahyun, you're always with me now. I have your heart, and I promise to take care of it. Thank you for eveything that we've been through.'

'I know that you want someone to look after Momo, and I'm the one who will do that. I'll take care of her and will always be there for her.'

'I know you're watching us from above, so please, guide me on how to survive being with these dorks.'

I then looked at the others who are laughing because Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie are bickering at each other again while Momo is pouting.

'These dorks are my family now, and you are too. We will miss you Dahyun. We love you.'

"Hey the balloons" Mina unnie said.

Then we all took one white balloon from Jihyo unnie.

We took out a pen from our pockets and wrote something on the balloon.

Something that we want to say to Dahyun.

'You'll always be our adorable tofu' - Nayeon.

'I will name my cat, tofu. We will miss you' - Jeongyeon.

'Be happy wherever you are.' - Mina.

'We will never forget about you. We miss you and we love you.' - Jihyo.

'You're a great friend. I'm very happy that I met you.' - Chaeyoung.

'Dahyunie, please watch over us okay? But don't scare me. I'm scared of ghosts. I love you' - Sana.

'I'll miss you. I will never forget you and I will always love you. No one can replace you.' - Momo.

'I'm sorry. I miss you. Thank you. We love you." - Tzuyu.

We heard a news that Dahyun's parents moved out already. Their house was sold to someone and they go away to live somewhere else.

Maybe they want to move on and start a new life. We didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to Dahyun's parents.

"Hey" Momo said as she jumps on my bed and closed her eyes.

"Your parents?" I asked.

"They agreed that I stay here. So basically, I live alone in my house." She said then sat down.

"Let's eat?" Momo asked.

"It's better to eat while playing video games" I said. Momo's eyes turned bright and she immediately took her phone out.

She messaged to our group chat and told the others to come over here.

Our life goes on. One of us is gone, but that doesn't stop us from living and continuing our lives. We all know that she doesn't want to see us suffering because she's gone.

She's a bright person. And I know she wants us to go on with our usual life and never forget that we all had a friend named Dahyun.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
782K 28.1K 112
Chou Tzuyu is the daughter of one of the famous businessmen in Asia. She's a narcissistic person, she dated lots of women, she doesn't know the word...
85.2K 3.1K 50
Myoi Sharon Mina. The girl who has evrything. Beauty, brains, luxuries... you name it. She is respected by all because of her confidence and kindness...