The Lost Piece << LiLo...

By WhenWeAreOne

In where a little boy finds his " real family" the way he never expected. More

Info
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
20k.. Wow
*15* part 1
*16*
*17*
*18 part 1*
*18 Part 2*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
intermediate chapters part 1 (Niall)
My Menteal Health, The Truth Why I Have Been absents on Updates
*23*
hey guys guess what!!
*24*
*25*
the cuteness!
*26*
100k

*15 Part 2*

2.5K 78 2
By WhenWeAreOne

Louis talk to his husband about Zayn and how he should be in therapy and he agrees so now they had to get Zayn up early for the appointment..

The only problem was.. Zayn was not having it, he didn't want to get up.. he didn't understand why his uncles were making him do this.

" come on Zayn, get up." Uncle louis says with a sigh

" no." Zayn says as he stuffed his face in his pillow.

" that's it." His uncle had enough and picked him up and put him over his shoulder, Zayn slept in his clothes from the day before so he wasn't not badly dressed..

Louis was not taking a chance or had the patience anymore to fight with Zayn.

Louis got Zayn into the car and he drives to the place with a very un contentive Zayn in the back.

Louis looks in his back mirror," it's going to be the best thing for you, you'll see."

Zayn just scoffed, he crossed his arms and looked out the window at the cars that passed and trees.

Louis pulled into the office and got out and went around and helped Zayn out before going in for Zayn's appointment..

He hoped Zayn will comply...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 10
*This story is based on the Incredibles*
17.6K 232 57
This story is about a girl called Passion that gets adopted by one direction
611K 6.3K 48
Prefrences, basically.
125 1 8
Teenage years, possibly the best of your life, or worst.