Distract Me [Kehlani×XXXTenta...

By JhoniiBlxze

"Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna sme... More

[[Distract Me]]
Chapter×1
Chapter×3
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
Chapter×9
Chapter×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
Chapter×13
Chapter×14
R.I.P.
what now
Chapter×15
Chapter×16
Chapter×17
Chapter×18
Chapter×19
Chapter×20
Chapter×21
Chapter×22
Chapter×23
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter×24
Chapter×25
Chapter×26
Chapter×27
Chapter×28
Chapter×29
Chapter×30
Chapter×31(pt.2)
Chapter×32

Chapter×2

3.8K 181 252
By JhoniiBlxze

Kehlani

"Everything I do, I do it with a passion..If I gotta be a bitch, I'ma be a bad one.." I rapped my verses that I wrote out loud. I was writing a new rap, but the peaceful quietness that was helping me was disturbed by the loud sound of a group of guys laughing and talking.

I rolled my eyes as I groaned, getting irritated. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

I got up and walked out my room to go knock on his door. "Aye! Shut the fuck up in there!"

I was obviously fucking ignored because they not only they kept being loud, but they started blasting music.

I began to bang hard on the door until the music finally stopped once they heard my banging. A minute later, X's door swung open, revealing a tall light skin boy with black curly hair.

"Damn, who you?" He looked me up and down.

"A human. Move." I pushed past him to look for X, and I found him sitting on his bed looking at me with a scowl. I ain't give a fuck, I returned the look.

"What the fuck you want?" He spat.

"Silence, nigga. Stop bein' so fuckin' loud in here. I'm literally fuckin' right next door. I'm tryna concentrate." I retorted.

"Who gives a fuck what you tryin' to do? I don't."

"Did I fuckin' ask you? No? Okay then. Like I said, stop being fuckin' loud in here." I said before I walked out of his room and slammed his door shut.

As soon as I went back into my room and laid across my bed, the loud music continued, followed by unnecessary shouting and yelling to the lyrics. I groaned loudly in anger before punching the wall.

He's really fucking testing my patience.

-

Jahseh

"Ayy vro, who was lil' shorty that came up in here? She was bad." Ski said as inhaled the smoke from the blunt we were rotating. I wanted to roll my eyes just because he mentioned her.

"My fucking step sister, I guess. She only been here for a day, yet I already don't fucking like her. She gotta smart ass mouth, vro." I said as I passed the blunt to WiFi.

"So in order words, she just like you, and you hate it." WiFi said as he blew his smoke out. Him and Ski began to laugh while I held a straight face.

"Fuck you, nigga." I flipped him off.

"Vro, you can't even front. She got the same attitude as you. To be honest, the only differences I see is that, obviously, she a girl, she shorter than you, you more rude than she is, and she got way more tattoos than you do." Ski stated.

"Foreal, tho. Wassup wit all them tattoos, man? I ain't never seen no female wit that many tattoos." WiFi said.

I shrugged. "I don't know, and I don't care. Fuck her and her weird ass tattoos."

"Anyways, where yo fine ass moms at?" WiFi smirked as he gave Ski dap.

"That's yo cue. Fuck out my house, bitch." I pointed towards my door while they laughed. I'm fucking serious, and they laughing like shit really funny.

"Vro, you sensitive as fuck, swear to god." Ski laughed as they walked out. First I heard my door close, then I heard the front door close downstairs, so I finally laid down to take a nap and relax.

But guess what? Of course that was interrupted.

"X!" I heard her annoying ass voice yell as she banged on my door.

"I swear I will fuck you up if you do not leave me alone." I said loud enough for her to hear. I felt the weed kick in, and I did not want to be bothered while I was high.

"No you won't! Come on man, I need help!"

I groaned before I got up and stumbled to my door and snatched it open. I glared at her while she stood right there staring at me.

"Hell you need my help for?" I said, getting more annoyed by the second.

"I don't know how to turn on the oven."

I sucked my teeth. "Man, what the--- why you didn't ask my mom?"

"Don't you think I would if she were here? Her and my dad went to work."

I sighed before I walked past her to go downstairs to the kitchen, and she followed behind me like a lost puppy. "All you gotta do is push this button twice, then put in however many degrees you want it to be, then push 'Start'.

She nodded before I started to walk back upstairs to my room, but she stopped me. "X." I looked at her. "Thanks." She mumbled.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around, going back to my room.

-

Kehlani

"When you coming to visit me, bitch? I miss yo ugly ass." I whined and she laughed. I was FaceTiming my best friend Skyler, since we haven't had a chance to spend time together when I moved. She lived back in Jacksonville, and I really missed my city, but I lived an hour away.

"Bitch I'll come soon. But anyway, do you like it down there?"

I rolled my eyes, immediately thinking about X. "No. My dickface of a stepbrother is making me hate it here."

"Oh no. What he do?"

"He a dickface! That pretty much explains it."

"Kehlani you think everybody is a dickface." She laughed as I flipped her off.

"Well, it's true. I'm not sorry."

"He might not even be that bad. Get to know him."

"Nah, I'm cool."

"See you're stubborn as hell. How would you know if he's really a dickface if you won't talk to him?"

"I seen all I needed to see to know that he a dickface." I shrugged.

"Just try to get along with him. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you cuss me out."

"I do that all the fucking time. See, I just fucking did."

"Okay then I'll let you do whatever you want for 2 days without me trying to talk you out of it."

I rolled my eyes. "You suck ass at making deals. But whatever."

She laughed. "Alright, ugly. I'll call you later. I'm about to get off my lunch break."

"You work today?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

I sighed. "Alright, hoe. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye lil ugly."

I laughed. "Bye fat ass."

"Bitch get off the phone!" She chuckled while I laughed.

"Aight, later." I ended the call and tossed my phone beside me, not knowing what else to do, so I began to think.

I thought about my new school that I was going to go to tomorrow. All I know is that I'm going to the same school as X, so it's just going to be fucked up as soon as we get there.

"Kehlani?!" I heard my dad yell.

"Yes?!" I answered, rolling my eyes and shaking my head. It was probably just for nothing.

"Come here, mija."

I got up before walking out of my room and jogging downstairs, where he was with X's mom. "Yeah?"

"Janice and I are going out to dinner. Are you and Jahseh going to be fine here?"

"Wait, honey, the kids should come with us. It would be a great time to get to bond with each other, and for the kids to get to know each other." Janice said.

Oh hell no....

Dad shrugged. "Sure. I don't see why that's a bad idea. Go get dressed, Kehlani. We'll be right here waiting."

I turned around and began to go upstairs. "Oh, and tell Jahseh to get ready too!" Janice yelled after me. I rolled my eyes at hearing his name.

"Alright!" I yelled back as I reached the top of the stairs.

I wasted no time banging on X's door. That was becoming a habit for me now. A few seconds later, the door was snatched open, but it hit him in the forehead, making him scream out an "aw, fuck" while I laughed at him.

"What the fuck you want?" His deep raspy voice said as he rubbed his forehead. I guess I woke him up out of his sleep.

"Your mom said to get ready because we're going out to eat."

He sucked his teeth. "For what? She bein fuckin extra."

"Whatever. But they just said get ready."

"Whatever." He slammed the door in my face and I just calmed myself down before going to my room to get ready.

When I was done doin everything I needed to do, I looked in the mirror one last time to see what disaster I put together.

"I guess I don't look bad after all." I mumbled, checking out my ass and curves.

"I look too fucking girly but whatever." I said to myself before grabbing my phone and walking out my room to join everyone else downstairs.

"Oh my God, sweetheart, you look beautiful!" Janice said. My dad looked at me, then frowned once he saw my shoes.

"Sneakers, Kehlani?" He said.

"What's wrong with my sneakers Dad?"

He just shook his head before he walked outside to go start the car I guess.

"Just ignore him, Kehlani. You look pretty. I love your style." She hugged me before looking towards the stairs. "Jahseh, hurry yo ass up boy! Ain't got all night!"

Seconds later, we heard his door close, followed by mumbling and footsteps coming down the stairs. He appeared, and his mom frowned at his choice of clothes.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" She criticized. He looked good to be honest, but I didn't know whether or not if we were going somewhere fancy or not. But I doubted he cared either way.

"Because I can just look where ever I want without anyone knowing." He shrugged. That was a dumb ass excuse.

Janice just shook her head before going to join my dad in the car, leaving me and X by ourselves in the house. He was looking at me, but I couldn't tell what expression he was making.

"You look like you're going to stand on a corner." He said.

I looked him up and down. "I could say the same to you. You look like a corner boy. Or maybe just a fancy crackhead." I walked out of the house before I could hear him say something else.

I can already tell he's gonna annoy the fuck out of me.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Soo any thoughts?? 🤔🤔

The family dinner will be posted in the next chapter 😏

More coming up lovelies!! 💕💕

-Jay🕊👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 957 28
TW// abuse
2.4K 23 16
Status: Discontinued ☆☆☆☆☆ I arrived at school and was taking a look around on my surroundings until i saw my boy bsf, my crush, my enemy together lo...
442K 20.3K 119
She goes to Walmart one late night to get some snacks for her munchies and she bumps into Jahseh. Just a accident or was it the universe connecting t...
194K 11K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...