Quarterback

By WritingManiac100

Ryley Miles is a freshman geek who's in the marching band. Brandon Mitchell is the quarterback who always lea... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 1

2K 32 6
By WritingManiac100

Ryley~

" I'm so excited." I say to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror. Tonight is my first time playing with the marching band.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture. I smiled and I brushed my hair.

" Ry!" My mom shouted from the livingroom. " I gotta take you to school otherwise you'll miss the ride to the game!"

" Coming!" I shouted back and walked downstairs.

My mom looked at me and smiled.

"You look so beautiful." She said trying not to cry.

I laughed, " Mom it's only a marching band uniform. Not prom."

She laughs, " I know I'm just so proud of you. Come on let's go."

~
When we got to the to the football field I saw him.

Brandon Mitchell the most cutest guy ever.

" Ryley are you coming?" Ariana Goldberg said interrupting my thoughts.

" What? Oh yeah, I am." I said following her.

We got to our spots and we set up our equipment.

~

After the game I was waiting for the bus to pick me up when i heard a honk.

I looked over and saw Brandon waving at me and i walked over.

" Ryley? Right?" He said giving me a smile.

Right then I couldn't figure out how to speak so i nodded.

" Wanna come to a party with me?" I nodded. " Well get it." he said and i did.

When we walked inside I could spell beer. He pulled me over to the counter and it had cups full of liquid.

" Here drink." He said and i took a cup and drank it. Then he handed me more. And more. Pretty soon I felt weird.

We walked over to a bedroom and well stuff happened.

The next morning I went on my phone and I saw pictures. Of me.

I couldn't believe it.

" I. I." I started to cry. How am i going to go to school on Monday?

-Monday-

I looked at the ground and I saw him. Brandon.

i walked over and ripped the phone out of his ear and he looked at me.

" How could you?" I say to him with anger in my voice.

He smirked, " how could I what?"

" You know what!" I was getting so frustrated.

Behind us Brandon's best friend Lucas Myer picked up his phone and saw the pictures.

" What?" Lucas asked Brandon.

" Ryley asked me to take them." He lies.

" Ew."

" What the heck?"

" I thought you were different."

Were the responses i heard. I felt like i couldn't breathe and i ran. Ran out of the school to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
312K 18.2K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...