Distract Me [Kehlani×XXXTenta...

By JhoniiBlxze

"Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna sme... More

[[Distract Me]]
Chapter×2
Chapter×3
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
Chapter×9
Chapter×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
Chapter×13
Chapter×14
R.I.P.
what now
Chapter×15
Chapter×16
Chapter×17
Chapter×18
Chapter×19
Chapter×20
Chapter×21
Chapter×22
Chapter×23
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter×24
Chapter×25
Chapter×26
Chapter×27
Chapter×28
Chapter×29
Chapter×30
Chapter×31(pt.2)
Chapter×32

Chapter×1

5K 210 551
By JhoniiBlxze

Mama on her way, daddy up above
Out of 14, I guess it made me tough
Used to roll up on a block on the east side
I crack enough 40's by the sea side
Lose a nigga every week to a drive by
-Kehlani

(Tht pic of X in MM is🔥)
××××××××××××

  Jahseh

"Stay out of trouble, and I mean it, Jahseh." Mama warned me as she pointed her finger at me. I fucking hate it when parents do that.

"Alright, Ma, I got it." I rolled my eyes when she closed the front door. She was going on a date with her boyfriend, and she didn't trust me to be home alone. I'm not 12, what the fuck?

I jogged upstairs to my room before closing the door and laying in my bed. I immediately went on my phone and started to text Destinee.

        Destinee🍑🍆💦

Yo wyd tonite 👀

Lol nothin😏 why

You kno why😋 I need my dick wet🍆👀

😂😋 boy you crazy 🙄

So u comin over or not

Yes I'm on my way

Alr

I locked my phone and got up to go use the bathroom. By the time I was done, my phone vibrated in my shorts pocket.

Destinee🍑🍆💦: I'm here daddy 😜 8:49 p.m.

I walked downstairs to open the door and Destinee stood there with a smirk on her red painted lips. I smirked too before grabbing her by her waist and pulling her into the house, closing the front door behind her.

She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to my room, and she closed the door once we were in there. She pushed me on my bed and got on her knees before sliding down my shorts with my boxers, xposing my dick that I was hella proud of.

I grunted once I felt her take all of me in her mouth. I could feel her throat gag on me, making me groan. After about four minutes, I felt myself cum in down her throat and she swallowed everything.

She got off her knees after cleaning everything up and laid on the bed, knowing what to do. I took my shirt off and turned off the light before wasting no time sliding in her pussy.

"Fuck, yes, X!" She moaned at how fast I was going.

I smirked before going faster and faster, with no remorse.

-

After an hour, Destinee left, and I took a long warm shower to wash her scent off of me. Once I was done, I put on nothing but a pair of grey briefs and red Nike shorts. I left out of my bathroom and laid across my bed, turning on the TV, flicking through the channels.

I landed on Naruto when I heard the front door close downstairs, followed by the sound of a woman giggling. I furrowed my brows before looking in the direction of my door. I heard two different sets of footsteps come closer up the stairs, so I quickly got up and rushed to my door to hear them talking.

I heard a familiar voice speak, recognizing it as my mom's. I opened my door and peeked my head out to see her and her boyfriend standing right there.

"Ma, what the hell?" I said. "Why y'all laughin' outside my door?"

"Oh, um, Jahseh. We thought you were sleeping, honey. I'm sorry." She said. I just stood there looking between the two of them. "Uh, Richard, why don't you go wait in my room? I'll tell him myself."

"Okay, baby." His Spanish accent said before he kissed my mom's forehead and went to her room. Mom backed me into my room before shutting the door behind her.

"Sit down, honey." She smiled. I arched my eyebrow in suspicion, but I did as she said.

"Mom, please don't tell me you're pregnant."

"What the hell?! No! Of course not! Having you is enough, I'm sorry."

Well damn. "You ain't have to say it like that, Ma."

"Child, you've been giving me the blues for these past 17 years of your life. I can say it however."

"What'd you want to talk to me about, Mom?" I changed the subject.

She sighed before sitting down next to me on my bed. "Richard and his daughter are moving in with us. We decided to take our relationship to the next level."

"Ma, what the hell?" I complained. She glared at me, but I didn't care. "You know I don't trust Bitchard, yet you let him and his spawn move in?"

She grabbed me by my ear, making me hiss in pain. "What I tell you about cussing so fucking much?"

But you just cussed tho....

"Ow, I'm sorry! There!"

She let me go. "Now like I said, Richard and Kehlani are moving in, so I suggest you'd fix that attitude and deal with it as long as you are in this household. You hear me?"

"Yeah."

She kissed my temple. "Alright. Goodnight, sweetheart." She stood up and began to leave, but I stopped her.

"Wait, Ma, when they moving in?"

She looked at me with a wide smile. "Tomorrow. Goodnight, love you!" She quickly rushed out of my room and closed the door before I could complain.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I threw myself back on my bed.

Thanks for the fucking short notice.

-

Kehlani

"Nah, that don't sound right." I sighed as I crumbled up the paper that held my failed rhymes and tossed it on the floor. I sighed in frustration as I rested my forehead on my hand. I needed to get back on my rhymes, since I've been slacking lately.

Today, I was moving in with my dad into his girlfriend's house, and I honestly didn't want to. He told me that she has a son that's the same age as me, so that was just fucking great.

"I hope you gonna pick that shit up off the floor. You ain't fucking my car up again, Kehlani." His strict Spanish accent scolded me. I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking before I picked the paper up.

"Dad, do we have to move in with them? I liked our house."

"Trust me, mija, you're gonna love them, and their house. They have a pool. You love swimming." He tried to convince me.

I just looked out of my window, waiting for the ride to end.

-

Dad rang the gold doorbell, and in a short matter of time, his girlfriend opened the door with a wide smile on her face. She looked so young for a woman that had a 17 year old son.

"Hi, honey! I'm so glad about this!" She pulled my dad into a tight hug and he kissed her, making me look away in disgust. I hated PDA.

"Dad." I groaned.

She chuckled before letting my dad go and looked at me. "I'm sorry about that. You look so gorgeous, Kehlani."

"Thank you." I slightly smiled.

"Well, come on in. I'll show you around. Richard, you can help yourself to the kitchen. I know you want to." She grabbed my hand as my dad laughed.

"You know me so well, amor." He said before disappearing into the kitchen as she led me to the living room.

"So, of course this is the living room. That door right there is a guest bathroom." She informed. Then she led the way upstairs. She opened the first door on the left. "This is me and your father's room, just in case you need us."

Their room was really big, so I assumed it was the master bedroom. Typical.

"And, this is your room." She closed her door and opened the second door on the right. My room was big, just how I wanted, and I even had my own bathroom. Perfect.

"Oh, and this is my son Jahseh's room." She walked me over to the door that was right next to mine on the left side.

X's Room
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

How fucking welcoming.

"Jahseh! You awake?!" She yelled. We heard mumbling on the other side of the door.

"Yeah!" A slightly deep voice spoke.

"Open the door!"

Within seconds, the door opened, revealing a slightly tall, shirtless boy with a few tattoos on his light, sandy brown skin, and he had black small dreads as if he just started them out. They suited him, I guess.

"Jahseh, this is Kehlani. Get to know her and show her your things. I'll be downstairs if anyone needs me." She disappeared downstairs, leaving us standing there looking at each other like lost dogs.

"So, Kioni..." He said my name wrong. We already off to a bad start.

"It's Kehlani." I corrected him. "Jermaine, right?"

He frowned, and I smirked. "It's Jahseh, but you don't got the right to call me that."

"So what do I call you then? Asshole?"

"How about you get out my fucking face, weirdo." He walked into his room and sat on his bed, and I just stood by wall.

"It's bad to talk about yourself, fuckboy."

He scowled at me. "I don't like you."

"Join the fucking club. I don't give a fuck." I shrugged.

He chuckled as he wiped his nose with his hand. "Aye, look. Let me just get this shit cleared up. Don't touch my shit, don't even look at my shit. Don't even breathe around me because don't nobody wanna smell yo' fuckin' breath."

I scrunched my face up. "First of all, your shit is whack. Second of all, your breath is way worse than mine, so that so-called rule should be from me to you."

He stood up from his bed before shoving me out of his room. "I don't give a fuck what you say. Just stay the fuck out my way." He slammed the door before I could say anything back.

I angrily socked his door before storming down the hall to my room.

I already hate it here.

×××××××××××××××××××××

So this is where it all started 😩😩

Any thoughts so far??🤔🤔

More coming up (if you guys want it)

-Jay🕊👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...
27.8K 2.1K 28
I don't know why, but I wanted to see his eyes again, so I placed my hands on both sides of his face and turned him back. He looked at me as I looked...
24K 957 28
TW// abuse
15.2K 800 59
...(Y/N) POV... "Ugh... why the heck, do I have to go to school!!" I say as I drag myself out of my bed. "(Y/N)! Get your sorry butt down here, NOW...