Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

34

1.3K 35 6
By emmyteal

Saeyeon POV

I fixated my glare on the Sin of Sloth, fists balled at the idle boy now laying on his huge green pillow. His kunai-like daggers has turned into this weird pillow at a snap of his fingers and he now was levitating on it. Guess he really is the Sin of Sloth for a reason.

My mind kept wandering back to Jungkook, worried and concerned if he was in the best condition to even fight the strongest demon.

"You can do it, Kookie." I cheered him on in my head as my eyes brushed themselves away from his masculine figure.

Just then, Sloth's

"So, you're Jungkook's angel playmate? Nice to meet you. I'm Sloth's Sin or I'd like King, though my real name is actually, and simply Harlequin. You?"

I grit my teeth. I can see that demons are actually not what most of us angels think they are but this kid was just ew. How dare he call me a fucking playmate?! So rude aish.

"Tsk. Really? You don't think he's just playing you? Well, Jungkook is naturally a playboy. He's an international playboy! And you still haven't told me your name yet."

I controlled my anger as I spat out a cold reply.

"Im Saeyeon. Now let us go."

He smirked, arms supporting his head in the pillow.

"Sorry dear but orders are orders and we just have no intention of doing so. Thus, I suggest you- woah! Bitch come on, already?" I had no time for his shit and just shot an arrow of light towards him with my hands, my ears literally smoking at Harlequin.

"I'm not going to stop until you let us all go, and I mean, all." I barked with heavy emphasis on the "all".

"Aish, why the haste? We have so much time on our hands right now, so shall we see how those friends of yours are fairing against mine?" he said lazily as he swiftly shifted his pillow in the direction of the others. Warily, I checked on the others.

Jin was protecting Namjoon from getting killed by Eunyi who became a crazy bitch and started laughing and crying at the same time. Heck, that was plain weird.

Taehyung was doing well like he always did, effortlessly dodging blows from Ban I believe, was struggling to keep up with Tae's fast paced fight. I smiled to myself as I watched him before moving on to check the rest.

Jimin was literally just chatting with Lena, even laughing midway. What the hell?

"Those two get along with talking about fucking and sexual stuff like that so don't be so surprised. Plus, Lena actually didn't really want to do this and likes Jimin, though I wonder if it isn't attraction or love cos both of those idiots are dummies at love." Harlequin fed me good information on them, his tone draggy with hints of bore.

Nodding my head at his words, my pupils scanned to the next friend.

Sugar which was my preferred name to call him, was battling Jaebum in a heated draw of speed and sparks. Jaebum's sword cut through smoke wall after smoke wall quietly, somehow creating sparks as Sugar's fingers tingled, more smoke flowing from the tips. With the purple smoke covering nearly half his already small figure, he and Jaebum were actually pretty on par, their abilities matching rather well.

However, things didn't seem to be fairing so well between the newlyweds, Hoseok and Momo, with an infuriated Joshua, the brother-in-law. Hoseok struggled to defend himself as Joshua relentlessly swung a hammer at him, striking blow after blow as Hoseok hurriedly avoided each of them, scurrying away in fear due to his inexperience.

"You two need to come to your sense as well! What the fuck has those angel gang down to you?! Momo? The fuck are you doing?!" He was so loud and focused on Hoseok that he didn't notice his younger sister hold him with her power, a long black whip, it's end wrapped around Joshua's leg and holding him back to his disbelief.

"Momo!! I'm not going to kill him for fucks sake. Fucking let me go!" he snapped at Momo who was literally on the verge of tears. I was ready to run there and help before being stopped by Harlequin's sword, dangling dangerously at the tip of my nose to which I lifted my arms up and moved back.

"Pft. Did you forget that I'm your opponent? So don't get involved with others and just focus on your own fight. I can assure you that Joshua is not going to kill Hoseok or Momo so stop."

I lifted a brow as I flapped my wings and flew up.

"So you mean he's going to kill both?"

"Aish... does nothing go through those thick heads of you angel bitches? I meant neither ok?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Hurry up I'm getting impatient."

"And I thought that patience was one of the heavenly virtues. Ain't that heavenly now?"

I couldn't hold in my anger and attacked, drawing my bow of light, swiftly releasing the string with a soft thang.

My light arrow beam shot towards him, only to fly into the distance after I noticed that Harlequin had disappeared in a split second.

"I may be a Sloth but I ain't that slow." he creepily whispered before stabbing me with his spear right in my front suddenly, my back arching as I cried out in anguish. I couldn't move. It was painful when he had pierced me with the spear but after a while, it felt alright. Looking down, I realised that I was definitely not alright.

My body had hardened into pure grey stone from the point where I had been cut through and it was spreading, slowly making my body turn into stone.

"What the fuck?! Shit. What the hell did you do to me, Harlequin?!" I screamed at the smug boy behind me, his feet lightly standing on the body of the spear. I couldn't feel much after a moment. The stone had caused me to stop moving but my wings moved as much as they could, flapping nonstop to keep myself in the air.

"Just... what did you do to me?" I glared at the boy poising himself gently on the spear, his snide face close to mine as he lay on it as if he were a mere feather.

"My spear is made from the fairies spirit tree, Chastefiol and through my ability, Disaster, I draw out the abilities of this spear. It's harder than steel, flexible as rubber and stronger than any metal. And would you like to have the pleasure of guessing one of the abilities of his spirit spear?"

I grit my teeth as I struggled to stay midair, the stone curse slowly creeping to my back.

"Petrification."

He turned around in an instant as he clicked his fingers at me with a kiddy grin plastered on his face.

"Bingo. Not bad for a stuck up angel." He raised a brow.

"Dude, I ain't stuck up. If I were, then how would I love Jungkook?"

"Well, you don't." I scoffed, wings beating harder as the stone had already spread to my joints.

"Can't you at least let me stay in the air and not die?"

Harlequin sighed before pointing 2 fingers at me which he used through the spear to drag me down. Wincing slightly at the sudden pull, I find myself back on the ground and I let my wings limp due to tiredness.

"Luci said not to kill you so no killing." he shrugged off nonchalantly, a bored expression.

I smiled as kindly as I could to the Sin.

"My Petrification doesn't kill, it just paralyses you until I want to let you go or just let you stay as a rock for eternity." Harlequin maliciously grinned as I turned my head to my horror, to see at least 3/4 of my wings covered in stone.

My eyes widened and I gulped.

"Fine, tell us what the fuck to you guys want." I let out a small sigh, my arms, body and wingsall frozen in cold granite with only my head allowed to move.

"Finally, we are getting somewhere. Luci wants you to stay away from Jungkook and never see him again."

My mouth hung by it's hinges in shock and I blinked several times, trying the best I could to process what he had just said. Stay away from Jungkook?! Most likely because I had changed him into a better versions of himself.

Harlequin continued. "Just go up to your clouds and be there happily without him. You can do that right?" He tilted his head as he leaned his face close to mine to my disgust, a snark smirk on his face.

"So, just because I made Jungkook a better person means we have to stay away from each other? As if you bum." I rolled my eyes, a hint of disbelief in my voice.

"Aish seriously. Nothing goes through those thick heads of you arrogant asses. Just fucking stay away from Jungkook and no one else gets hurt tonight, ok?" His voice going up at the last part.

Chewing my lip, I shot daggers with my eyes at the snarling, too comfortable boy in front of me.

"Answer?" he prompted expectedly.

"Go blast yourself to Saturn, get your butt poked by it's ring and fuck yourself first bitch." I replied happily, a sickly sweet smile on my face.

His expression went sour at my reply as Harlequin literally stuck his face in mine, a serious and hard look boring from his dark orange orbs into mine.

"Do you understand what you're saying? People may and will die tonight in fucking Hell and it'll be all on you." he scorned, jabbing a finger harshly at my stone chest. "Angels never are aware of repercussions of their stupid choices, do y'all?"

I smirked back.

"Well, at least we don't make stupid decisions." I retorted, gaining confidence bit by bit, a smirk finding itself on my lips.

"How amusing. Shouldn't you check on your dear boyfriend then, since you care about him so badly?" he snapped back, causing me to turn my head to see Jungkook struggling to breathe. It was then I noticed, Lucifer was strangling Jungkook! My face went as pale as a sheet and I wanted to run there and help him so badly, but I couldn't. So I did the only thing that I thought could help give him motivation.

"Jungkook!" My cracked voice shouted at him, my heart pleading that he could overcome this. It didn't go the way I had intended it to be.

Jungkook definitely had heard my cry to him and turned to look at me. However, he was blocked by Lucifer's agile movements to look at his son, and right before my eyes, Jungkook was simply gone. Disappeared with Lucifer after he stared straight into the eyes of the devil, a small black raven feather drifting down and onto the ground lightly.

I felt my throat go dry as I desperately tried so to move, run, sprint towards Jungkook, hoping that he just was invisible and was actually still there.

"Ah ah... you ain't going anywhere. Not unless I release you which I most definitely won't so don't keep your hopes up." Harlequin's harsh words crushed my already bruised spirit even more, leaving me dumbfounded, eyes glued to the little black feather from Jungkook's wing.

I regretted it so badly. If I had just contemplated more, just given one more second of thought, just begin with the end in mind, things wouldn't have turned out like this.

"What did I just do..." I cried, hanging my head low as I tried to swallow in as many sniffles I could, the salty taste of tears coating my tastebuds, I bit down hard onto my lip. Feeling my lower lip cut slightly from my strong bite, tiny drops of blood emerged from the cut.

"Fuck it's all my fault. Now he's stuck in a Hell where I can't help him." I wailed loudly, tears just flowing out uncontrollably of my eyes, the remorse, guilt and regret creeping in at this moment.

"Jungkook, I'm so so so sorry." I telepathied to him, only to hear a low static at the other end of the 'phone'. It's all me.

an: IMPT!! hey guys so since exams r close like fucking close, in 2 days plus, i won't be updating as much due to studies and hope y'all understand. this is my gift before i go on a short hiatus, hope y'all enjoyed it anyway!!! 😊 again pls vote, comment or follow hahah my self promo

bts is on the Billboard Hot100 YASSSSSSSS made so many of their dreams come true, let's make all their wishes come true army deul !! i swear bts is such an inspirational figure to the world

again, love y'all my loyal readers and those who have helped fly me to 1K i srsly appreciate it mwah. bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.3K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
47.5K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
53.3K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
765K 26K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...