ROOMMATE

loganjankstadohner

{COMPLETED} 'Hey, I'm Maddie' 'I'm going out somewhere. Bye' Еще

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twnety two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thrity
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four

s e v e n

3.3K 60 2
loganjankstadohner

he had made me feel embarrassed and self conscious about myself. He was clearly joking. I've always been anxious about my body and his silly statement didn't help. not one bit. I put everything in my hands on the nearest desk to me and walked out of the shop. He gave no expression, as he saw me. Just kept his face straight. I walked straight out of the mall. And decided to walk back home.
-
i opened our apartment door before seeing both Grayson and Ethan sat on the couch playing video games. It was a surprise to Grayson actually out here for once. Not just to get food. But how did he get back before me? Must have taken his car or something I guess.
Ethan; hey mad.
Maddie; hey e.
Grayson huffed. Ethan rolled his eyes.
Ethan; grays friend nat is in there, you should go day hi.
Ethan pointed at the spare room. I heard Grayson mutter something under his breath. I ignored him and walked to the spare room. As I opened the door I saw a girl sat on the bed with her phone. She was pretty. She was what most boys wanted. Perfect figure, blond hair and bright blue eyes.
Maddie; hey, you must me nat.
I approached her nicely. She raised one eyebrow.
Nat; that's Natasha to you.
She scoffed, without even looking up from her phone.
Maddie; what's your problem?
Natasha; I saw the way you were checking out Grayson in the mall. Stay away from him.
Maddie; I'll happily stay away from that dick.
She didn't reply. So I just turned around and walked back out. They were perfect for each other. Both had shit personalitys. I walked back into the main room.
Ethan; so, did you get along with her?
Maddie; yeah..we're gonna be best friends.
I said sarcastically.
Ethan; don't worry. I hate her too. I have a friend coming over tonight, her names Ashley, she's nice I promise. Is that alright?
Maddie; of course it is.
I smiled. It was sweet of him to ask. Unlike Grayson who just let her come over without warning and then starts fucking her not even caring about the noise. I cringed at the sounds and Ethan just laughed.
Ethan; you'll get used to it. eventually.
So I guess this had been going on a while then. Grayson bringing back girls.
Maddie; oh I hope so.
I walked over to the stereo and put some music on, turning it up so the noise coming from the bedroom couldn't be heard.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

144K 4.1K 31
"... It was my last time to be with Ethan Dolan."
18K 420 43
So my roommate had a dream where she was dating Grayson and didn't tell me about so now I'm writing and Ethan fanfic based off that dream (that wasn'...
52K 715 13
I was just a babysitter.... Hopefully. *Completed*
more than friends | g.d Dolan Fan Fic

Любовные романы

2.5K 42 22
A girl has known Grayson and Ethan Dolan her whole life. They're all best friends. She's especially close with Grayson and has had history with him...