𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

saviour

9.3K 186 34
By lady_arisa

Ah Ri

"President?"

"Yes?" i felt like that low voice snaps out my mind from a stupid daydream and my blank eyesight earlier  felt like it has moved after what time been so long although it was only last for a few minutes.

The dim light of the sun beaming through the window with white curtains hanging perfectly on each sides of it greets my eyes that is now i'm fully awake and became aware what is going on around me currently.

"Are you feeling unwell or something?"

I turn my head to the owner of that low voice then quickly put on a smile,

"No, i'm fine Headmaster,thank you." i replied while bowing my head down slightly.

"Is that so? You seems to stares at the papers in front of you for the past few minutes."

I cursed myself inside my heart;

he doesn't need to quip me like that.

"I'm feeling well. If the meeting ends here then i'll be starting to prepare these as you ask me to."

I stood up from the chair and pushing it backwards while bowing down for permission to leave the headmaster office.

As soon as i got out from the room; i took in a deep breath having the papers in my both arms as clutching it onto my chest closer.

Like something clicked in my mind i suddenly remembered my own business earlier. And so,i quickly ran lightly to the downstairs of level 2 where the auditorium was.

As i descended down each of the stairs i was too busy focusing down-afraid i might fell down for clumsiness or just because i tripped myself.Clearly,that's stupid.

I slipped the papers under my chin and tugged it in order for it not to fall; well since there are only a few papers given to me so it is easier and it is lighter to carry.

Well of course i does that because i have my own reason. I felt like my hair was such a nuisance when everything i do from walking to writing. It would just...frantically flew its way directly onto my face. Some girls will obviously knew this right?

So directly my now both free hands has its free time to tie my hair up. Pulling out the hairband that i always had around my wrist for just in case weather is getting hotter.

Until i didn't notice a voice calling me from down the stairs. I abruptly stops my dead on my track when i see his gorgeous face smiling up at me.
Really such a rare sight to see.

Damn how i was so lucky.

"Donghae [1]sunbae..?" my frowning face earlier then instantly lighted up into a bright one,bowing down to show my respect to the upper-class man.

"You seems busy," he laughs;pointing down onto the floor the papers that i tugged it in earlier under my chin just to tie my hair up.

Embarrassed-my eyes widen and i lifted up a hand onto my neck realizing that i must have let it flew onto the floor when i saw him just now.

"S-sorry! I--was just..tying my hair up! S-so-" i stuttered and squatting down as began to gathered the papers together.

If only i could let my fringe and hair falling down on either sides of my head to covers my now both pink blushing cheeks and hoping he didn't sees it....not.

If i can predict the future i wouldn't have tied up my hair. UGH

I could heard him chuckles once again before bending down to squat in front of me and starts to picks some papers up to help me.

"Sorry,i just-"

"Is that your favourite word? Sorry?" he grins- emphasizing the key word.

I stared at him for a few seconds before punching him lightly on his shoulder. Causing him to fall backwards and landed on his bottom.

"Hey what was that for!" his eyebrows were both scrunched which i literally find it adorable.

"You ask for it." i pretend to shrug and stuck my tongue out at him.

Eventually his smile grew wider and seems like it will never leave his face.

We both then stood up in a tow and he handed me my papers back.

"Thanks." i grin up at him and looking down again to arrange the papers in orders as the pages written at the bottom of it.

It was until the i felt his hand tugged my side fringe to the back of my ear gently. My heart felt like it could stop beating in any moment now and i stop on whatever i am doing currently.

I slowly lift up my chin again and to see his brown hazel eyes bored into mine-smiling softly as ever.

"You look better with your bangs off." he stated innocently as giving me those shady eyes that shows honesty and shows gentleness in it.

No! I can't show any weakness now!

I quickly forming a bright smile across my lips and giving him my eyes-smiles;

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind."

Succeeding in appearing all calm and mature;i quickly left and did a small wave to him before finally walking away while leaving the rest to my heart beating uncontrollably.

Myungsoo

Odd. Yeah it was strangely odd. I haven't seen that girl for the whole day. I usually might have caught her moving around busily as ever around the hallways and into each classes or teacher's office.

I lazily resting my elbow onto the desk of mine and propping my chin-lazily staring onto the white board in front of me while Mrs.Jung is explaining about the chords and keys of how to play bass.

Tsk,obviously they almost had a similar keys like how to play guitar. I guess the teachers just wanna waste time on these kind of subjects.

I stared out onto the window when the sun shining quite bright as its always be but unfortunately i sat by the middle of the class with my other gang mates surrounding me-well some of them.

As i was spacing out of the window,i could feel the girls at the back starts to taking out their phone from the pockets and their bags and maybe one of the student had forgotten to put on silence to her phone that i could hear it captured picture.

Heh, be lucky the teacher didn't caught you.

Seriously,all i do was looking out the window. Is it that beautiful that you had to captured my picture now.These girls in this school needs a life.

Eventually my mind leads me again to her image.

What is she might be doing right now?

Suddenly, like a bulb lighten up in some dark empty room, i got an idea. Slowly my lips were stretched up in one side-forming a small smirk.

Might as well finding her after class ends.

Ah Ri

I felt like i could finally breathe so freely and freedom is on my side this time.

Wondering why? Obviously that little playboy devil is not here and not sticking around me-well at least for today. Who cares anyway right? I got my free time of the whole world today!

Glancing at the clock ticking on the wall-it has finally struck past 5 and it was almost 6pm now.

Quickly i packed my remaining stuffs on the table in the council office and headed outside. And i was right, there were only few students could be seen around since everyone might go home early already.

As i was walking along the hallways i could see the sun starting to set down-coloring the once clear blue sky was now pinkish-orange.

The open house of the school is tomorrow; i can't wait to see a lot of new students registering in. Just by the thought of it making me wanna go jump around and squeal all i can,not to mention that the busy day has finally come to an end. I just need to survive for tomorrow's busy day.

I was walking outside the gate of the school since my driver today went back home to his home country saying that his wife is ill.
Until a honk that was sounded like a motorcycle's suddenly came out from behind me quite loud causing me to flinch and spun my heels around almost instantly to see who is the damn jerk,

He had his red ducatti motorcycle and he had a black leather jacket on-must be replacing our school's blazer for riding in the road. Unfortunate to me he had a black helmet on and he was looking at me.

I awkwardly stepped away from his way to the side and to let him pass through. But still, he doesn't need to honk that loud right? I almost got my heart jumped out from my chest.

And a few seconds had passed but this guy still do not move or drove his vehicle away leaving me to just raising my eyebrow at him in confusion.

As if on cue, he raise his hand and pointing onto the empty seat on his back with his thumb.

Huh?

Like something had clicked inside my mind,i figured out who it was.

Abruptly i started to spun around again and walk away fast not sparring any other glances at him.

I then heard his engine started again in a quite low noise and getting closer to me.

"Stop following me will you! "

I said-raising my voice without even looking back at him but yet i could still heard his low vehicle engine following behind me as i walk.

Few minutes had passed and he's getting on my nerves. I turned around and stops walking; and so as he stopped moving his motorcycle.

"Hey,stalker! I said stop following me!" Glaring at him i started to run as fast as i could; away from him with all my strength.

I ran and ran aimlessly not caring as long as i could just get away from him. I know i'm being dramatic much but you will know how i feel once you felt someone is following you home without your permission.

My running soon came to a halt;panting heavily as sweats running down my forehead and temples,and i look around me that i am in some unknown place.

Maybe some other small parts of the city?

I then look towards behind me and not catching any vehicle around. The side of me felt relief that i lost him but the other side of me was feeling afraid that i ended up in some unknown place.

Shrugging; i start walking-figuring out ways to go home. To be honest, i never really been outside the world alone because literally i always got into the car and was driven by the driver. Hmph,Dont judge.

I walk and walk but i seems to get lost furthermore. The more i walk the more i ended up in dark alleys.

Don't tell me i can't go home like this! Oh glob, God are you there? It's me, Song Ah Ri.

I almost felt hopeless until i remembered that i had a cellphone.

Of course! How much a dufus am i!

Hurriedly i took out my cellphone and starts to search my Mother's contact number nor Father's. I pressed the 'Call' button and waiting for my Father to pick it up. Until i heard whistles from a bunch of boys dressed up in a bad boy style.

My heart started to be enveloped in fear. I narrowed my eyes at them secretly over my fringe that i had untied my hair earlier.

Don't! Don't look at them!

But no matter how much i wanted to resist not wanting to look at them my body won't just listen to my mind's screaming inside. I slowly lift my chin up to see them had already staring at me with wicked grins spread on each of their faces.

I gulp down my saliva and pretended not to notice them and starts to take a step ahead away from them until i could sense something bad is gonna happen soon.

"Where do you think you're going,lil' lamb?," i heard one of them addresses me from behind-the fear inside of me grew bigger;making me stopped dead track in my spot-clutching my bag on my shoulder tightly.

I look up and around to see them had finally caught up with me and had already surrounded me. Heck,don't ask me how many of them because in this case i couldn't count.

"Oh look, she stopped." 

One of them laughs just a meter away on my left side.

How i wish i have a pepper spray with me right now and so i could sprayed it into their eyes and ran away straight but i don't.

"Means that you wanted to play with us either,ain't you?" The one with the cap and tallest one-which i assume he must be the leader of this bad boy gang approaches me and stood right in front of me. Way too close.

I cringed when he lifted up his hand and his fingers trails along my jawline. He was grinning endlessly although how i hated myself that i admitted he had that nice looks on his-too bad he is a gangster.

"G-get away from me."

In reflex,i slapped his hand away from my face.

It was then i realized i had just done an outrageous thing that could make me killed right here right now.

The leader stared down at me and a quite surprise expression written on his face.

Wrong move Ah Ri, wrong move.

"Playing hard to get here aren't we boys," he stated-making all the boys around him chuckles that sounded like hell's laughters into my ears. I could just shrink back in terror and slowly taking a step back but just to be bumped by another man's chest.

The leader raise his hand-and instantly the boys stops laughing. What is this? a boss and some chickens?

"You know i was about to give you a little tolerance," he starts off and taking a step closer to me.

"But i've changed my mind." He snickered.

"Boys, tonight. She is mine." He announced rather proudly.

My eyes widen and my heart starts to beat ferociously against my ribcage that it could explode anytime now.

What does he mean? Please,don't tell me--

I could hear the other boys saying 'awe' in disappointment until the leader grabs me by the arm and snaked another arm around my waist-pulling me closer to him.

"You're mine for now." he whispered huskily beside my ear-sending fear all over my body.

He then started to drag me into a more darker alley since night is also coming its way.

"Let me go you bastard!" i tried to pull away-hitting and punching his shoulder;hoping he will let go of me. But due to my strength and fear overcome me;i felt much more weaker.

He just continued to drag me into the darker alley and slam me against the wall-instantly my back felt stinging pain and for sure it will sting in the morning.

"Scream and i'll kill you." he glared down at me as he began with his hands-tore the sleeve of my uniform away and my red tie around my neck;until he ripped off the buttons.

It was so scary that i felt my legs were like jellies and i could fall any time.

He buried his face in to the crook of my neck and i froze all of a sudden-he brush his lips along my neck and up to my ear before starting to nibbles on it.Not only that, the feeling of disgust filled within me to get touched by a stranger.

No,i won't get rape like this!

Gathering enough courage,i kicked him on the sin causing him to fell backwards onto the ground and whimpering in pain.

"Why you-!" he stood up quickly and soon he slapped me hard across my cheek-it is so hard that i could taste blood on the corner of my mouth.

And this time,it's my turn to fell onto the dirt ground.

"I told you not to fight,didn't i!"

He grabbed me by the hair and i scream in pain,shutting my eyes tightly.

"Scream again and you'll--Argh!"

All of a sudden, he let go off my hair and clutching his shoulder that is now i could see a knife was stabbed into his left shoulder. I could just stared at him in shock by the sudden event. My eyes widening while i'm still on the ground.

The guy yelled in pain as slowly pulled the knife off his shoulder;causing blood to flow more-staining his clothes.

"You!" his head shot up-glaring at a person behind me.

"What are you doing here?!" he yelled again,

"I should ask you the same," the stranger reply calmly.

My body froze,

That voice...

I slowly turning my head around-looking at him over my shoulders.

And there he was. I know i might hated to see him every time but now, i felt my heart relaxed and i could feel tears of joy sitting by the corner of my eyes.

And for the first time in forever, i was so glad to see him standing there.

My eyes traveled down to see him grabbing the back of a guy's collar and it seems that he had dragged him along with him and the guys seems to be fainted.

He then dropped the body onto the ground with a small thud before his hand makes its way to take off the black helmet covering up his identity;taking it off and tosses it aimlessly onto the side not caring it broke

"Seriously President, this is why you shouldn't run away from me." he never tore his eye contact away from the person before me but i know he meant those words for me.

"Myungsoo.." i breathed out,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
133K 6.2K 34
"i hate that i want you." minho and seungmin are best friends. nothing more, nothing less. they have boyfriends for fuck's sake, they couldn't possib...
330K 15.3K 35
❝ i've never felt so close, but now i know it's almost over.❞ ; oh minsoo knew she can never get over kim taehyung [Completed] highest rank ; 1 in n...
74.7K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...