To Love Jeremy Lockhart ✔️

By prettymuchthat

[COMPLETED] With the intention of leaving the dark memories of that fateful night behind, Skylar Torres moves... More

♧ To Love Jeremy Lockhart ♧
= Chapter 1 =
= Chapter 2 =
= Chapter 3 =
= Chapter 4 =
= Chapter 5 =
= Chapter 6 =
= Chapter 7 =
= Chapter 8 =
= Chapter 9 =
= Chapter 10 =
= Chapter 11 =
= Chapter 12 =
= Chapter 13 =
= Chapter 14 =
= Chapter 15 =
= Chapter 16 =
= Chapter 17 =
= Chapter 18 =
= Chapter 19 =
= Chapter 20 =
= Chapter 21 =
= Cast =
= Chapter 22 =
= Chapter 23 =
= Chapter 24 =
= Chapter 25 =
= Chapter 26 =
= Chapter 27 =
= Chapter 28 =
= Chapter 29 =
= Chapter 30 =
= Chapter 31 =
= Chapter 32 =
= Chapter 33 =
= Chapter 34 =
= Chapter 35 =
= Chapter 36 =
= Chapter 37 =
= Chapter 38 =
= Chapter 39 =
= Chapter 40 =
= Chapter 41 =
= Chapter 43 =
= Chapter 44 =
= Chapter 45 =
= Chapter 46 =
= Chapter 47 =
= Chapter 48 =
= Chapter 49 =
= Chapter 50 =
= Chapter 51 =
= Chapter 52 =
= Chapter 53 =
= Chapter 54 =
= Chapter 55 =
= Chapter 56 =
= Chapter 57 =
= Chapter 58 =
= Chapter 59 =
= Chapter 60 =
= Chapter 61 =
= Chapter 62 =
= Chapter 63 =
= Chapter 64 =
= Chapter 65 =

= Chapter 42 =

1.9K 94 47
By prettymuchthat

"I felt words that stabbed like knives and I felt your words which healed me in seconds ."

-Jeremy Lockhart
=============
SKYLAR⚓️

I never knew falling asleep in the arms of the guy you like could actually be the best feeling in the world. To wake up to his soft snores and golden messy bed hair gave me the chance to admire him. Twirling my fingers around his hair, his eyes remained close but a smile spread across his lips.

"Morning Sky" he spoke in a husky voice which made me shiver in delight.

Before I could answer, the house vibrated with electronic beats. Jeremy's eyes snapped open, both of us rolling off the bed in curiosity. Intwining our fingers, Jeremy opened the door. Following the sounds of hyped beats, it led to a room.

Peering into the room, our eyes met Kai who was spinning beats with his DJ set, headphones over his ears with his eyes closed, as if feeling every rhythm. To be honest, the music he was creating was impressive and he seemed really experienced.

"KAI!" Jeremy shouted over the loud music.

Kai casually looked over to us with a lazy smile before switching off his music.

"You woke us up you little shit." Jeremy cursed.

"Good morning to you too Jeremy, what's got your panties in a twist?" Kai replied which caused me to snicker.

Jeremy glared at him, his hand pulling me closer. He remained quiet, inspecting the room.

"Wait a minute, this is not your bedroom. SO YOU DID HAVE AN EXTRA ROOM!" Jeremy pointed an accusing finger at Kai.

A guilty smile plastered on Kai's face.

"It was Gabriel's plan too!" Kai raised his hands in surrender.

"I could have had a room to myself!" I pouted in greed.

"You have 5 seconds to run." Was all Jeremy said before Kai took to his feet.

Bursting in laughter, Jeremy looked at me, bringing my hand to his lips—kissing it lightly while keeping his eyes on mine.

"I'll be your knight in shining armor, be back soon princess." And with that, he dashed off after Kai. My heart fluttered when he called me 'princess' cause at that moment, I truly felt like one.

Within seconds I could hear Kai screaming apologies. Skipping down the stairs, Gabriel and Kai were running around the kitchen with Jeremy closely behind. Their laughter brought a smile to my face.

With both their collars in his hand, Jeremy smiled arrogantly.

"Now, what would their punishment be princess?" He said poshly.bTapping my chin in thought, Gabriel and Kai casted me merciful eyes.

"Make us breakfast, a good one." I spoke evilly, before Jeremy cheered. Both brothers sighed, getting to work.

Sitting at the counter next to Jeremy, we enjoyed the view of both brothers whipping up mouth watering dishes from bacon to pancakes.

"I'm surprised that we didn't receive our second clue yet." I broke the silence, my words caused Jeremy to choke on his milk. Patting lightly on his back, he recovered.

"Ye-yeah I'm surprised too." He replied.

Gobbling down the pancakes, I yearned for a relaxing bath.

"I'm gonna go shower first, be right back!" I hollered as I ran up. Walking into our room, I heard the warm bath already screaming for me. Despite my desires, the brown book lying at the side of the bed caught my attention.

It was Jeremy's book, I noticed how he was writing something in it yesterday night. I really wanted to know what that book contained. Maybe I could just take a peek...

I'm sure he wouldn't mind...

I picked up the book carefully, cautious not to destroy it. Sitting on the bed, I flipped open the book to come upon the words 'Strange Attraction ' which was clearly written by Jeremy.

Is he writing a book? About what?

Flipping to the next page, my eyes came upon the words ' Dedicated to the girl who_______' there was a blank space which made me frown.

"What are you doing?" A voice of fear with a tinge of anger spoke.

My eyes fell upon a fuming Jeremy.

Busted.

=========

💦JEREMY💦

Her footsteps became softer by each passing second, I sighed in relief that I managed not blow my cover.

Gabriel stared at me with a concentrated gaze, something he often did when he was trying to figure something out.

"You know something that we don't, am I right?" He questioned sternly, making me gulp.

"Is it supposedly about...I don't know...maybe Clue 2 ?" Kai casted me a playful smile, unlike his brother.

"Nope, why would I hid—" I answered too quickly.

"Cut the crap, JJ! Do you seriously think I'm that dumb?" Gabriel slammed his fist.

"What about me? Do you take me as dumb fool too?" Kai tried to sound fierce like Gabriel.

"You are dumb, Kai. Even mom said so." Gabriel deadpanned in a duh tone, making Kai nod in agreement.

Cracking my knuckles, I knew I had no way to escape this time. Giving me a look of expectation, Gabriel tapped his fingers rhythmically against the table top.

"Fine, yes I did get a clue... 3W! told me to tell my secret to Skylar or else I'm gonna some how...break her?" I rolled my eyes in frustration. Kai's eyes widened while Gabriel remained expressionless.

"Wait...you mean that 3W! knows about The Ring?" Kai quired.

"Seems so, I mean it is the only secret I'm hiding at this moment." I shrugged.

"Did you even tell Skylar that you have to leave for it today??" Gabriel spoke up.

"No..." guilt slapped me across the face.

"Are you serious Jeremy? What are you planning to say? Are you just going to go without telling her anything?" Gabriel shot me question after question.

"Well, I must admit that I was planning to do that." I said uneasily.

"You're in deepshit, bro " Kai whistled lowly. His comment was not making my life any better.

"You can't miss today's match, you better come up with something to tell her. Now. Kai will stay here with her, and Kai, please keep an eye on her." Gabriel instructed.

Climbing up the stairs two by two, I thought hard. I was never good at lying but I just had to this time. Sooner or later, she is definitely going to find out but just not today.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed the door opened cautiously. I hoped to see an empty room so I could just leave without explanation but Skylar was sitting on the bed with her back facing me.

Slowly walking forward, I noticed what she was looking at with curiosity. And at that moment, I forgot how to breathe. She had my book opened in her hands, what has she seen so far??

How did she even get her hands on that??

Hasn't she heard of a word called privacy??

I was fuming inside out, a wave of futile rage swept over me and I couldn't contain myself any longer.

"What are you doing?"

All I was seeing now was red–pure anger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 60.6K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
1.2M 26.1K 43
Clementine, Clem, Reeves is a laid back girl who blends into the background happily. Never in her life has she wanted to be popular. She's seen the m...
1.2M 29.3K 39
As of December 27th, 2020, this story is under editing and rewriting! Alexandria Hanson or Alex, transfers from her college in Florida to one in Cali...
70.3K 2.8K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.