Sweet Temptations

By minnie_mouse262

Selene Perez grew up around men who were controlling and overwhelming. Abused by her ex-boyfriend and mentall... More

Sweet Temptations
Chapter Two
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

A Preview...

17.9K 184 46
By minnie_mouse262

So THIS is obviously not the next chapter of Sweet Temptations but I have been contemplating and writing a new story lately. I may not always be able to upload when I want to so I'm thinking of putting something else on this site to keep you guys occupied when I can't write one of the other books. I'm forever coming up with new ideas for books and starting new books. I know it can be frustrating to my readers but I have to be able to write more than one book at a time. I don't know why it's just me. I enjoy having a variety of books to choose from and write. I don't like focusing on one book in particular all the time because I have too much imagination and new ideas to just settle on one book. So I thank you lovely readers for taking the time to read my books and be patient. I know my books aren't the best that you've read and they all need to be revised and edited but I'm glad for those of you still enjoy them. I thank all of you who actually take the time to comment and vote on my stories. It really does mean the world to me.

As a recent young adult I am going through some things that are emotionally holding me back. Sometimes I feel more down than up and coming on here reading comments, seeing votes, and the amount of reads on my books bring me up on some scale. You see writing is not just a passion of mine, it's an escape from reality and some situations. So truly I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, but anyways enough about me. I'm rambling.

I've started a recent book titled Sweet Seduction. I don't exactly have a description for it but here's a preview of the first chapter. This book is an urban fiction book and will be rated R. The main character's name is Carmen aka Cari. I'm inserting an excerpt of the first chapter. Please comment and let me know if you would be interested in seeing this story brought onto this site. 

**********************************************************************************************************

Sweet Seduction

Chapter One: Typical Day in the Life of a Hood Teen…

“Cari!” Miranda called from down the hall.

I turned with a smile on my face as she called me by my nickname. “What?” I asked as came to a complete stop in the midst of the crowded hall.

“Wait up,” she called.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my shoulder bag and the textbooks I held in my arm. I wasn’t one of those girls who wore book bags. I hated them. I thought they detracted from my figure so I bought shoulder bags and used oversized tote bags. People commented on it often but it wasn’t like I gave a fuck. I was fourteen and extremely proud of my figure. I had witnessed firsthand the effect that it had on the opposite sex. I couldn’t step a foot down the hall or street without some dude trying holla at me. They thought that I was the shit and the fact that no one had managed to be able to stake a claim on me made me even more appealing to the guys in the school. I was used to the attention but to be honest it was kind of annoying. I know most girls would love to be the center of attention but for me it wasn’t like that. I liked to be swagged out but at the same time I wanted dudes to step to me because they liked me as a person. I didn’t like that I was just another challenge that they wanted to boast that they had overcome.

“Girl how the hell did you think you gone be able to leave me?” she asked. “You know my bro picks us up every day,” she said twirling a long strand of her blonde hair over her shoulder. “Oh by the way my bro wanna holla at you.”

I scoffed. “What the fuck? Nigga can’t even be man enough to approach me and he wants to holla at me? Hell to the muthafuckin naw, he can go kick rocks for all I care,” I snapped hotly.

I hated when guys did shit like. What the fuck? If you wanted to step to me then you was gone have to do that shit in person because otherwise in my eyes that made you a scary ass bitch. I couldn’t believe this punk. I scoffed. What the hell? We rode in the same car every day and he couldn’t find the nerve to ask then or when he brought his happy go lucky ass over to my house? I rolled my eyes, ignoring Miranda’s laughter.

“That’s what I told him but he was like, “Lil ma won’t listen to me, she’ll brush that shit off.” I warned him,” she said still chuckling.

“What the fuck do I look like giving that nigga the time of my day and he can’t even find the courage to say a few words to me? Every time I go to say hi to the nigga the first thing that comes out of his mouth, “H-hi Carmen.” Nigga be stuttering like it’s no tomorrow,” I ranted. “I mean his stuttering can be cute at times but after hearing this shit…”

I shook my head as Miranda smacked her leg dying with laughter. “Yo fa’real though, Cari that’s cold. You know my brother feeling the hell out of you. Yo, he only stutter when you’re around with every other chick that boy is as cocky as they come at this school. That shit cracks me the hell up,” she said giggling. “Imagine one of the school’s best players caught in a stutter just with a single glance from you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever,” I said walking with her to the entrance of the school.

It was Friday and we didn’t have school for a whole week it was Spring Break and I didn’t know what the hell I was gone do. I mean my neighborhood was always full of some new drama. It was one of the reasons that Mrs. Johnson demanded that her son drive me home. She didn’t want me walking home around those “crazy fools” as she called the dope boys on my street. They were forever sitting on the corner of the street shooting dice and smoking weed and shit. Every other week somebody was either getting cut in a fight or they were shooting at each other. Mrs. Johnson didn’t want me walking in the midst of all of that. She lived on the complete opposite end of town. She lived amongst others of her caliber, rich white people who had too much money and too many charities to give out to. Hell I wished they’d donate money my way.

Miranda and her brother, Joshua were both white and they had money due to their family line but they went to our school because they wanted to be close to the friends that they had made in middle school. We had met at a stupid damn summer camp that my mom had made me go to. Every summer from fourth grade up until the summer it shut down. I had met Miranda and Joshua there in sixth grade but they had already been at their prospective middle schools, some proper school on the other end of the town. At the end of eighth grade they had begged their mom to attend high school with me and some other kids in the school. She had consented but they couldn’t catch the bus they had to go in Joshua’s car considering that he was two years older than Miranda and had a driver’s licenses.

As white as the two of them were they had gotten used to being around black people from my hood so the way we talked had rubbed off on them. Sometimes it was funny shit to hear them try and say certain things, at others it was downright freaky that they could pass with some of the shit they said. You’d have thought them growing up on their side of town would have done something to curb their slang but come to find out these two had been coming to our side of town since Miranda was ten and Joshua was twelve. They were something else. I guess what they said about people entering hood and becoming addicted to it was true. Then again if I was them I’d be the same way. I’d take the hood over boring formal business parties and walks in the park with snobs any day. Trust me I had been to their side of town before and I can honestly say that I would happily live in the hood for the rest of my life versus being around those snobby conceited fuckers that lived over on that end. I had almost knocked the teeth out of one girl’s mouth for looking at me half-crazy. The bitch was eying my gear like it was beneath the dirt she was standing on. The only thing that had stopped me had been Miranda saying, “Relax Cari you can’t fight people like these ones, they press charges.” It had given me something to think over at the time but at the same time if one of those uppity hos even said one word to me I’d pay the price regardless of how much they’d get. It’d be worth it.

“H-hey Car—“ Joshua started to say as I slid into the passenger seat of the car.

I was about to go off on his ass. Slick ass white boy. He was the finest white boy I had ever seen but still nigga bet step up his A-game and get some courage. I didn’t understand how he could get kicked out of school for fighting with some gangsta niggas but was too scared to ask little me one question.

“Shut it,” I snapped, narrowing my eyes at him. “I heard about your escapade from Miranda and that shit ain’t flying with me, homeboy. You wanna holla at me, you do that shit in person face to face. Hell y’all niggas be trying to play bitches right and left. You think if you have someone else approach her then it leaves you free to fuck with other hos. Real slick…”

He looked at me with surprise and opened and closed his mouth. I chuckled knowing I had pretty much just forced him to play his hand. I didn’t care what the hell he said. In my eyes he had just knocked himself down a couple notches, maybe one too many. I wasn’t sure if he was even my type considering I didn’t really look at him as anything other than eye candy. We were friends but I didn’t consider him a brother. His crazy ass would never reach that status for the simple fact that one day I just may decide to put caramel in the vanilla bucket and try something new. I couldn’t lie. He was fine as fuck. Short blonde hair fell next to his ears and stopped at the back of his neck. His hair was some of the softest shit I had ever touched. To go with that lovely hair of his was a pair of the prettiest light green eyes I had ever saw, they were the same exactly color as the gem, jadeite. His eyes went so well that tanned skin of his and his muscular body, being a football player on a nearly all black football team he stood out literally. There were a few Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Italians thrown in but mainly blacks.

He grinned sheepishly suddenly. “Well will you?” he asked.

“Will I what?” I asked taking note of the sudden confidence in his voice.

Cocky ass white boy, he had one too many times that black girls had thrown themselves at him. He was player he wasn’t getting to me with those worn out lines. He was going to have to step harder. Just because he was my homegirls brother and a friend to me didn’t mean he was getting it any easier than the dudes that constantly stepped to me.

“Will you go out with me?” he asked.

I heard Miranda squealing from the back of the car and mumbling some shit about recording this moment and I shook my head. That girl was something else. I didn’t know what it was with her. She was weird sometimes. She got excited over some of the simplest things ever.

I arched an eyebrow at him. “Define going out with you?” I responded.

“Dates, exclusiveness, boyfriend—“

At the mention of the word boyfriend and exclusiveness I started shaking my head. Hell no I wasn’t settling down with that boy. I didn’t even think of him that way. He needed to get his shit straight. He hadn’t even worked at getting me and he was already on phase ten. Nigga hadn’t even stepped to phase one. What the hell?

“Exclusive? Boyfriend? I don’t think so, Josh. As cute of a white boy as you are I’m not going out with you.”

Miranda sighed from the back of the car and Josh looked down with a look of hurt in his eyes. I sighed. As much as I liked to prove to people my gangsterness, I didn’t like to see people hurt. I know that’s some fucked up shit to think of myself as a gangsta but to actually care about other people’s feelings. Well it was the way that mom had raised me.

“Look, Josh we’re friends and I don’t want to ruin our friendship or anything like that but if you can somehow convince me that you’re more than just modern day Playboy Prince Charming/man whore of the school then I’ll think about. That’s the best I can do.”

“It’s better than nothing, lil ma,” he said his cockiness exuding.

I rolled my eyes. Where the hell had that cute stutter of his gone? I should’ve known that it would disappear once he got that question out there. “For you it is.”

He smiled and started the engine of the car. “You should come home with us and kick it.”

“And have your Momma and Daddy inviting the business meet of the country to meet me? I don’t think so. Besides where the business people are, are their snobby kids. I’m so glad y’all didn’t turn out like them cause if y’all did I would’ve had to cap a hole in that ass,” I said grinning.

Miranda burst into laughter. “Oh please, as gangsta as you think you are your ass don’t even know how to shoot a gun to cap a hole in anybody ass,” she said.

I laughed in response. She was right about that. I may threaten people by saying I’d cap a hole in their ass but I didn’t know how to shoot but shit they didn’t know that. In my hood everything went. If I said I could shoot hell they’d all believe me. My Dad was known around this area, even though his dusty ass still had yet to make his appearance. He had left my mom and I for some hood rat with a bigger ass and wider throat as he had told me my mom. Every week he still came back begging her to take him back. It wasn’t likely to happen because in order to beg someone they had to be around and my mom was rarely that. Ever since that dusty father of mine left my mom hadn’t really been hanging around me. She didn’t give a fuck what I did or what time I came in. hell I could go home pregnant today and she’d just smile, well that was an exaggeration but still the point was she just didn’t care. I was pretty much raising myself these days because my mom was moping for my dad and my dad was regretting trading in wifey for a ho. Oh well his loss.

“I’m a quick study,” I replied.

She laughed again. “Yeah I bet. I saw how quickly Martha was able to teach your ass to ride that damn pole in her basement. Y’all some freaky bitches, working her basement pole like it’s a strip club. You lucky none of these dudes have seen you yet. If they saw that I swear they’d drop everything and head straight for you.”

I shrugged. I didn’t care about the niggas in my hood. Hell I was only learning how to the work pole because I was bored and it was good exercise. Besides I was planning on joining the dance team or cheer squad next year and I needed to have some hot fresh moves that nobody would have. I loved dancing and joining either or both teams would keep me up on my A-game.

“So but you won’t be saying all that when I get my spot on the dance team and yo ass is left on the sidelines,” I said sticking my tongue out at her as I looked over my shoulder.

She laughed and stuck up her middle finger. I rolled my eyes. “No thanks, heifer,” I replied. “I don’t get down like that.”

Josh chuckled and I looked out the window taking note of my neighborhood as his Dodge Magnum Lamborghini drove past. The usual niggas were on the corner and they all turned to look at the smooth, sleek black four door car with black tinted windows. I smiled knowing that they were all envious. It was a hot car and I wanted it. It was out of my price range, hell out of this world out of my price range. I watched as two familiar faces turned toward to look at the car and rolled my eyes. It was a regular Friday on the block and everyone imaginable was outside. Cars lined down the street and porches were filled to the capacity with people who were sitting and gossiping. Teenagers with book bags slung over their shoulders walked to the down trodden houses. The normal group of niggas was chilling in their normal spot which was next door to my house.

They were next door because the local neighborhood ho lived there and his parents were never home. We had that common but it was the only thing. Hell there would never be anything in common between the two of us. He was too overconfident and too many women flocked to him. He had every female with the exception of me on his tracks and for that reason alone he was interested in me. He had a different girl next door every night that he would fuck. That shit was annoying to me because he mysteriously always chose that damn room right across from mine and all I could hear was there moans and the bed squeaking. Yelling out the window at them did nothing but provide entertainment to the men on the porch who seemed to be around night and day. Sometimes I wondered if they would ever leave and if he would ever pick another damn room.

The one time I had yelled at him about making too much damn noise while getting it in, he’d just responded, “You wouldn’t be saying that if it was you underneath me.”

That had sent the men on the porch into fits of laughter and I had rolled my eyes before responding, “You wish and I wouldn’t be on the bottom, I’d be on top.” After that I had slammed my window shut and plugged in my earphones and blasted some classic music in my ears to put me to sleep.

I rolled my eyes as Josh cut the engine and turned to me. “So you’ll think about it?” he asked.

I nodded my head. “I’ll think about,” I said reaching to open the car door.

To my surprise he grabbed my arm and when I turned to look at him, he leaned forward and brushed his lips against mine softly and then more deeply. For a moment I was speechless and stunned shock. I didn’t know what the hell to do. The only thing that ran through my mind was, Oh my god Josh kissed me and he has the softest lips ever. I pushed him away about fifteen seconds later and narrowed my eyes wiping my mouth off. I lifted my index finger and pointed it at him, ignoring Miranda’s squeals from the back of the car.

“Ok listen here don’t ever do that shit again,” I said to cover up the fact that I was surprised. “Man I don’t know where yo mouth been and all that other shit.”

He chuckled and reached over with his hand and brushed my hair back over my shoulder. I narrowed my eyes at him and opened the car door. Damn slick ass white boy. The niggas next door luckily hadn’t seen it since the windows of the car of were tinted black. Rolling my eyes at Josh I pointed my finger.

“Remember white boy the next time you try that shit you’re bound to get the fuck slapped out of you.”

He shrugged. “It’d be worth it,” he said as the engine of the car started and Miranda slid into the front seat of the car, closing the door.

I watched the car start to reverse down my driveway with my hands on my hips. I shook my head and waved as Miranda let down the window and screamed, “Bye Cari!”

When I looked away from the retreating car the first thing I noticed was the niggas posted on the front porch next door. I rolled my eyes at the group. There was probably a total of eight different niggas lounging on the porch. Their complexions ranged from olive brown to dark chocolate. Some were Puerto Rican, a few were Italian and the others were black. The finest one was of course, Sean the neighborhood ho. He was a fine Puerto Rican with light hazel brown eyes, wavy black hair that was cut in a low fade and a sexy olive brown complexion with a couple of freckles on his face. There were so few freckles that it did nothing but enhance his appearance. He stood well over six foot and wore the hardest gear around.

“Yo mami when you gone let me holla at you?” Sean called from the porch as he stood from his chair.

I rolled my eyes snorting. “When hell freezes over,” I responded.

The guys around the porch burst into laughter. I didn’t care that they were laughing at his expense or anything like that. The nigga was way too cocky and he didn’t have any qualms about girls. He wouldn’t be happy until he caught a STD from some girl. Hell he probably already had one. He slept with too many girls not to have either caught some STD or got some girl pregnant. I wasn’t going to be added to his trifling list. I was a virgin and I planned to remain that way for a long time. I was saving myself for the right guy. I wanted someone who I knew was mature, reliable, capable of holding themselves down and had a thug side to them. I didn’t want some punk ass nigga who I could run all over. I wanted someone who would show some dominance but at the same time still be compassionate and accepting towards me. None of those niggas next door wanted that. They just wanted a hit and run.

They were all older than me but that didn’t stop them from hollering at me. I was fourteen almost fifteen and they were all in the age ranges of seventeen to nineteen. I was too young to fucking anybody. I didn’t know what the hell they were on. I wasn’t any of these hood rat hos in the neighborhood. I was waiting to have sex and waiting for the right relationship.

“Awww, mami come on,” he said with a smirk. “How can you resist? I’m fine you’re fine and we’d make the perfect bed couple. I mean look at you. lush body, full curves, pretty face, innocent concept. I’ll teach you everything that you need to know. Hell if you don’t believe that I lay it down then ask any of the girls—“

I looked at him with disbelief. What the fuck was this nigga’s problem? Who the hell did he think he was talking? I wasn’t any of those little fast as hos he was fucking. I was an intelligent fourteen year old female with respect for myself and my body. He wouldn’t even know that I was virgin if it hadn’t been for that big ass mouth Jasmine. I couldn’t believe I had a girl’s night with her and hood rat friends. We’d spent the night over her house and talked about our first time with guys. When it was my turn I had stupidly confessed that I was a virgin expecting her and her friends to keep it between themselves but the opposite had happened. Jealous as ho and her friends had ran off and told every nigga in the neighborhood my business and now that all wanted a piece of me. I was like a piece of fresh meat to them and I didn’t like it one bit.

“Hold on right there, nigga. I don’t know who the hell you think you’re talking to like that but it ain’t me because I don’t do that shit. I don’t take this shit from anybody, not even niggas. So if you want me to come across that porch and fuck yo ass up that’s all you had to say. I don’t fuck walking STD’s. I have more respect for my body and myself. I wouldn’t even go there with you because quite frankly I don’t think you can satisfy me. I hear your pathetic moans with those hos you fuck every night and that’s more than enough for me to say that your dick game ain’t all that,” I snapped.

It was silent for a moment as they all looked at me with surprise and then all of them except Sean were laughing loudly. I knew they weren’t used to females talking to them like that. Almost every girl in the neighborhood talked to them with respect and lust. I was different I didn’t give a fuck what the hell was going on with any of those niggas. I spoke my mind. Fuck being scared of them because they were rumored to be in some illegal activities such as selling drugs. I didn’t give a fuck I’d stick my foot up there asses after I finished cussing them out and then I’d call my dad and have him come kick ass. He was a gangsta of his own in this neighborhood.

“Fuck you too, mami,” he retorted. “I was trying to get with you but I see you’se a stuck up bitch. You’re probably too uptight to ever fuck with any of us niggas. What you don’t like our brand? Are you too into the vanilla that you ride with every day?”

I looked at him slowly my eyes travelling from the top of his low cut fade to the bottom of red and black Nikes. I couldn’t believe this salty nigga thought that he was going to be talking to me any kind of way. I should go over there and smack his bitch ass right the fuck in the face, see how stuck up and uptight I was then. I sucked my teeth loudly and my hands flew to my waist as I leaned slightly rotating my neck as I began my rant.

“Nigga if I was so fucking stuck up then you wouldn’t be begging and feening for me to give myself to you every fucking day of the week. Don’t ever try to fucking play me like that again. I’m not some stuck up, uptight bitch so you can get that shit straightened out right now. I fully intend to fuck someday just not with you. And that vanilla that you’re speaking of packs more down there then you do and gets more girls than you do in a week in a day, so check yo’self homeboy. I don’t do the whole man whore scene. So don’t hate on me just because I don’t want yo dusty over used ass.”

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off fuming as I headed up the porch steps of my house. I reached in my side bag and started to jumble around for my keys. As the guys next door continued to laugh I sighed and unzipped another section of my shoulder bag. Where the hell were my keys? I had put them in there I knew I did. I never went without my keys. I always checked at school. Reaching further down in the bag I felt the tip of the key and winced pulling back when the tip of the nail file poked my thumb. I huffed and pulled my hand back up to make sure I wasn’t bleeding. Why the hell did this damn bag have so many compartments?

“You know you’ve got a real big mouth on you for someone so tiny,” Sean said stepping close to me.

I stepped away turning around as I felt his body heat. I had only seen him up close like this a few times. This close I could see why girls fell all over him but at the same time I remembered how many of an asshole he was.

“Go away,” I snapped reaching back in my bag to get my keys.

As I caught the tip of the nail file between my index finger and my thumb I started slowly tug them upwards, the keys were caught between my stupid damn textbooks and the newly made hole in the bottom of the side pocket.

“I don’t think so mami,” he said stepping closer to me.

I huffed. “What do you want?”

“What does that damn white boy have that I don’t other than money? You haven’t even gave us niggas a chance and you go running off to white boys.”

What the hell was this nigga talking about now? Looking at his face at this angle for the first time I realized his dumb ass was high. This nigga was high off of something. I snorted. It figured. “What the hell are you talking about?” I snapped.

“Your white boyfriend, we all know that’s why he drives you back,” he said moving closer to me.

I continued to pull my keys up getting a firm grip on the charm bracelet attached. “Josh is not my boyfriend dumb ass,” I said pulling my keys out. “He’s my best friend’s brother. Y’all niggas would know that if you asked instead of assuming.”

“So you’re single?”

“Yeah what’s it to you?” I snapped pushing my key into the Armor Guard lock on the screen door.

He grinned and his hands landed on my waist right at the top of my ass. I froze. What the hell did he think he was doing? This wasn’t a touch free zone.

“Mami you’re absolutely the feistiest girl I’ve ever met. You’ve got my interest—“

“If you don’t get yo high ass off my porch then we gone have some real issues,” I interrupted. “I ain’t got time for this shit. I got more important shit to do now bounce. I’m not interested.”

With that being said I walked into the house and slammed the door in his face. Stupid ass nigga. I didn’t know what the hell he was expecting of me. I wasn’t giving into him ever. He’d be better off getting that through his thick head. Turning the locks into place I sat my bag on the floor and ran up the stairs. I was headed straight to my laptop and then onto the internet. When I reached my room I jumped onto the bed with a squeal and grabbed my laptop before it could land on the floor. Sighing in content I opened the screen and when the blue screen popped up typed in my password. Pulling up the Google Chrome I clicked on the website that everyone pretty much frequented. It was a new site that had been created by a few girls from our school. The title was Teenschiznik. It was a site for all teens in the surrounding areas. It was supposed to be a way to meet new boys and all that crap but lately twenty year olds had been infiltrating the site. Some of the girls were going crazy over them but me I didn’t give a fuck I thought it was all but too funny that they were all looking at younger bitches because they couldn’t hold down women their own ages. No doubt they wanted fresh young girls that they could easily trick and manipulate.

Typing in my username and password I logged into my profile and saw that I had thirty new messages, twenty-seven new friend requests and forty new photo comments. I had gone to the beach with Miranda and Josh last week and they had taken pictures of me in my bikini frolicking around with the two of them. The pictures had been fun and I had enjoyed being a part of them. Moving the mouse around I pulled up the window to my inbox and began to look through my messages. I shook my head as I read some of the messages. Majority of them were from various guys from our opposing school Northwestern. I continued flipping through them and shook my head as I started deleting messages. When I got to one of the messages I looked at the username with confusion. It was one that I didn’t recognize in the least little bit. Pulling it open I read the message from DatHoodNigga26.

From: DatHoodNigga26

Subject: Be real with me

Date: March 7, 2003

To: TheOneandOnlyCari

There’s no way in the hell that you can be as young as you say you are, ma. Come on tell me fa’real how old are you?

I looked at the screen for a moment unsure of whether I should be offended or not. I reread the message over and decided to see who the nigga was to begin. Who the hell was he to tell me how old I was? Clicking on his name I went to his profile and seeing his picture did a double take. Hot damn that boy was hot as fuck. As I looked at the picture I found myself resting my chin on my hand to stop my jaw from hitting the ground. He had beautiful deep gray eyes that I couldn’t tell whether they were contacts or not, black hair that was in a Ceasar haircut and a lovely shade of caramel skin that was a shade lighter than mine. Reading his profile information I found out his name was Quinton and he was nineteen going on twenty. He loved singing, dancing and hanging out with his boys. The nigga had like eight thousand friends, no lie. Majority of them were girls no surprise. He had a decent amount of niggas as friends so he was popular all around.

Leaving the page I went back to his message and started to reply. It didn’t look like he was online the green dot that indicated a person being online wasn’t there so there most likely wouldn’t be an instantaneous reply which was fine with me.

From: TheOneandOnlyCari

Subject: Re: Be real with me

Date: May 7, 2003

To: DatHoodNigga26

Excuse you but I’m fourteen take it or leave it. I may look older because of my figure but it doesn’t mean shit. Now I’m being completely real with you.

I looked at the message and couldn’t decide if I wanted to say more or not without a thought or word I hit send and then switched over to the photo comments that I had. As I started to look through them I realized once again they were mainly from niggas who were wowing and in awe of my figure as they put. I had a variety of comments and the most prominent one was, “Damn shorty you working that hell outta of that bikini. Can I see fa’real?” I rolled my eyes and stopped scrolling as I caught a glimpse of the username, DatHoodNigga26. Seeing it I zoomed in the comment wondering what the hell he had to say about my pictures. 

***************************************************************************

If you're interested in this book being brought onto this site then please comment and let me know. Thank you for all your support.

minnie_mouse262

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 9 7
This story is heavily influenced by the setting of the show Peaky Blinders and incorporates SOME of the characters. Though, this story is still able...
761K 31K 60
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
85.5K 3.7K 43
Book 2 | Completed | "So, what now?" Lydia asked. "Now...we send his ass back to prison." Sean Williams has been through a lot in the past 5 months...
Honey By Jai Amor

General Fiction

917K 22.9K 35
When the new guy in town manages to impress every honey but Honey, what lengths will he go to her for her attention? When Tristan meets a disinteres...