Bro's ; HyungWonho

By Hyungwonologist

Bro's before hoes, right? @Hyungwonologist l 2017 More

I
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
+ THIEF +
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
[ NOTE ]
II
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
Help
💔
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54

#11

3.2K 216 118
By Hyungwonologist

#GunHee

♥️ ChaeChing$, LeeHoney, Wonsexyho, and 588 others likes.

#GunHee: the cutest little phone invader you've ever seen. Thanks for today Hyungwonnie 😽

Minhayok: Chae Hyungwon! Is this why you turned your back on me?!

2wonismykink: Okay cute but why is he with this guy who looks like a llama.

ChaeChing$: ^ rood but good one.

#GunHee: @2wonismykink r u referring to Amber?

2wonismykink: No I'm referring to Chae Hyungwon and Shin Hoseok looks good together.

LeeHoney: gun ur the cutest fake ex bf but i agree with the kink.

2wonismykink: thank u, pest.

LeeHoney: okay u know what no thanks i am not shipping HyungWonho.

#GunHee: ^^^^^^^.

"Who the fuck is this 2won kink shit" Jooheon mutters and Changkyun was busy fiddling with the other's fingers, laughing.

"Hyungwon-hyung and Wonho-hyung got some shippers I see" Changkyun states as he continues to watch Jooheon scrolling through more comments laughing each time there's some roasting going on.

"Hyung" Changkyun calls and Jooheon hums a response.

"Should we tell them?" Jooheon tore his eyes on his phone and diverts them to the brunette who's been resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"Nah, let them focus on making Wonho realize he is not straight for Hyungwon first" Changkyun mumbled a hum and shifted his position, making himself more comfortable beneath the blonde's body and snuggles closer for warmth.

"We will tell them sooner baby, don't worry" Jooheon puts his phone down under his pillow and wraps his arms around the younger.

"Love you hyung" The youngest whispers eyes closed and face compressed within the other's chest.

"I love you too, Lim" Jooheon pulls Changkyun closer and placed a kiss on top of his head and strokes his soft strands making the other fell asleep.

"Look at this two, thinking they could hide something from me" Kihyun chuckles silently and carefully closed the door without making it creak a sound. I swear, Yoo Kihyun is the most mysterious creepy nugget.

He was supposed to barge in the room to order the couple to buy ice cream because he doesn't feel like going outside but wants to eat some, but instead 'accidentally' eavesdropped their so called secret.

Kihyun sighs and went back to his room and plopped on his bed.

"Hey, what's up?" Wonho asked.

"Why are you here?" Kihyun said instead of answering the other.

"Well the wifi router beside our apartment has a strong connection and your room is near to theirs" Wonho exclaimed and focused his eyes on the screen of his phone.

"You could just go there anyway"

"Don't want to, people there are so crazy" Wonho mumbles as he scrolls his Instagram feed continuously.

"You're friends with that Pompom head, what's the matter with that?"

"Correction, I am in class with Hoshi in dancing only"

Kihyun rolled his eyes and frustratingly banged his head on his pillow until he gave up and just stared at the ceiling.

"Something wrong?" The older asked upon studying his friend for the past few minutes banging his head on his pillow like some mentally-ill person.

"I don't want to fall in love" Kihyun mutters making the older cocked a brow.

"But falling in love is the greatest gift of all?" Kihyun secretly grins as he saw Wonho eating his bait.

"Oh, tell me something I don't know" Kihyun rolled his eyes his plan playing along.

"Each time you see their eyes your world brightens up; your heart beats faster when you heard their name; the smell he carries each time you pas-" Before Wonho could even continue Kihyun interrupts.

"He?" Kihyun smirked.

"What? What do you mean he?" Wonho looks back at his phone again; eyes shifting with uneasiness.

"You mentioned a 'he', is this the reason why you're being poetic just now?" Wonho snorted and waved his hand.

"What? No way" Wonho laughed but it didn't conceal its obvious nervousness.

"How are you and Rośe anyway?" Kihyun changed the topic instead of enjoying the fact that Wonho was fidgety earlier by the thought of being cornered.

"We're doing fine.."

"Ahuh, you suck at lying" Kihyun went beside Wonho.

"I sort of... wanna break up" Kihyun pretended he is shock although he sees that one coming.

"Hyung, why?"

"I don't think so I like her that way anymore" Wonho stutters.

"You mean love right?"

"I-I mean love" Wonho cleared his throat growing tiny by the younger's look.

"Were you doubting your feelings this whole time?" Wonho hangs his head low.

"I guess I really did have no feelings for her at all" Kihyun made a little 'yes!' Pumping his fists and immediately clasp them back together when Wonho looked at him.

"Have you fallen? Kihyunnie?" The latter just smiled a little and pats his hyung's head.

"Once"

"I'm not into Twice what ar-" Kihyun softly hit his hyung's head and chuckled.

"I once did fell for someone"

"Then? What happen?" Wonho asks after recovering from the slight hit on his head. Kihyun is a little man with iron fists, he jots down on his brain to avoid the latter's fist next time around.

"I chose to let that person be with someone they are much happier than being with me" Wonho remained silent and was taken aback when the younger suddenly wrap its tiny limbs around him.

"Realise your own feelings sooner to avoid hurting a person's feelings; they are just there near you" with a pat on the back and Wonho tightening the embrace, it was interrupted with a sudden bang on the door.

"What was that?" Wonho asked and Kihyun just shrugged. They weren't really paying attention with the elements around them and was too preoccupied with their conversation.

Jooheon suddenly barge in scratching his head, "Okay I heard that, what's the matter?"

"We really didn't notice, have you seen someone near?" Wonho questions the blonde.

"Not really, but I saw Hyungwon-hyung walking away just now"

Kihyun mentally and physically slapped his self.

xxx
Late update because it's exam week, wish me luck fam 💕

By the way I have 2 stuffs to tell

1. I am currently writing a SVT Meanie FF ( Mingyu & Wonwoo) so please do give it some support once i decided to publish it already yay.

2. End is near HAH

Surprise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 994 20
in which they were meant to fade. cowritten by @jiphoric cover by @directorww [monsta x im changkyun + lee jooheon] unedited / written in 2018-2019
20.6K 941 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...
13.8K 546 17
changkyun always found a way to tease or flirt with his best friend. everything is fine until kihyun starts returning his actions.
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017