All Kinds of Therapy ( Bellar...

By HeidiButler3

Clarke & Octavia are from two different worlds but fit perfectly together. Bellamy is a Marine, brother to Oc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 2

638 42 3
By HeidiButler3

Bellamy would have sworn to you that it was a dream, if he didn't witness her pull her hand from his. He wouldn't lie to himself, he slept pretty well after she woke him up.

He watched her quietly sneak back to her room before he stretched. Hey layed there for a few minutes, he didn't remember much of the night before, his dream he remembered, then the next thing he knew he had her pinned underneath him, staring back up at him , he could see she was scared, he remembered her telling him he hurt her.

He was embarrassed about the whole thing and was hoping she would keep it between them.

Around nine when she emerged from her room appearing to have just woken up for the second time, he felt his heart rate pick up.

This whole thing was causing him anxiety,

'Would she tell Octavia?, of course she was going to tell Octavia. Then O can blow it out of proportion and tell me I need to get 'help' ...help...my favorite word.'

His mind was working on overtime early this morning as Clarke made her way to the coffee pot wiping sleep from her eyes.

She grabbed a cup and poured coffee in it before joining them at the counter.

A sharp intake of breath directed their attention to Octavia.

"Clarke, what happened to your wrist?" She asked. Clarke looked at her puzzled before looking down at her arm. Bellamy's eyes shot to her arm. He instantly felt sick, he didn't have to ask, he knew he did that. A deep shade of blue and purple wrapped around her wrist. She rolled her wrist, Bellamy could see her tense slightly.

"I don't know, probably from self defense class" She shrugged sipping her coffee.

"Geeze, I'd be more careful" Octavia commented looking to the television, zoned in on the weather forecast.

Clarke looked to Bellamy, his eyes full of relief. A silent thank you for not throwing him out there. She gave him a small nod before turning to the news also.

They spent the rest of the day decorating and getting ready for tonight.

"Bellamy, hand me the blue one" Clarke ordered.

"You are awful bossy" he grumbled, shoving the blue christmas ball in her direction. She stood on a small ladder in the front window.

"You just don't like taking orders, and save me the that's all I do speech, give me red"

He searched for the ornament handing it to her.

"I do not have a "

"Silver" she cut him off holding her hand out.

"a problem with taking orders." he finished placing the colored ball in her hand.

"Green" she ignored him carrying on with decorating.

"Blue" She reached for the ball, rolling her wrist a few times. She could feel it starting to stiffen.

She turned to look at him when she felt his fingers on her wrist.

"I need blue Bellamy. " He ran his finger gently over the bruise. It sent goosebumps across her skin.

"I'm Sorry" He stated. She could see the remorse in his eyes.

"I'll be fine, no big deal, can I have a blue one?"

"Yeah, but I could have really hurt you"

"But you didn't, I need blue"

She looked back at him for a second. He stood in silence looking out the window.

"Hey, blue, c'mon I don't feel like doing this all friggen day" She stated nudging him with her foot.

"Don't touch my sweatshirt with your shoes" he stated handing her a blue ornament, and walking away from her.

"Glad we are done" she mumbled to herself.

She was relieved when the door bell rang. She couldn't take much more of Bellamy quality time, She opened the door revealing two guys she has never seen before.

"Um can I help you?"

"Yeah, Bellamy Blake here?"

"Unfortunately " Clarke replied. He turned the corner just as they laughed.

"I got this" He smiled.

"Great, my house, but you got this" she gave him a look before heading to her room.

Octavia appeared fresh from the shower, turning the corner to see Bellamy and two others closing the door. One she couldn't seem to look away from. He met her gaze and held it a second longer then Bellamy would like.

"Octavia, this is Lincoln and Wick, they are in the Corps with me and we will all be stationed together here. Hope you don't mind that I invited them. Guys, this is my sister Octavia"

She gave them a small wave and they returned it with a smile.

"And the Blonde?" Wick asked.

"The blonde is Clarke" he stated. Clarke came back out drink in hand with a long t-shirt on, it being around three was a relief to her.

"O, I'm gonna take a shower than I will help with food" she turned the corner, running into Bellamy. The three men turned to look at her.

Bellamy couldn't help but look. The tee cut off mid thigh. How the hell she got that shirt, he didn't know, it was his football shirt from highschool. His last name across her shoulders was doing awful things to him. The shirt alone was bad enough, but it being his, his name on her, gave him this strange feeling, possessiveness, jealousy, pure lust. He didn't know what it was, and he didnt like it either. Just pissed him off more.

"So I was going to ask...but I see now" Wick smiled nudging him.

"See what? " Bellamy asked.

"You and the blonde, you got a thing"

"We don't have a thing, but yeah you are right, off limits, she lives with my sister and I dont need added drama from her" he replied easily.

"Got it, who else is coming?"

"Octavia and Clarke's friends, probably 5 to 7 more people" Bellamy answered as him and his friends took over the couch.

"Clarkey, hurry up!" Ravens voice came through the bathroom door.

"You said You were gonna help with food, not hide till we were done cooking" Octavia yelled through the door.

"I'm coming, hold your horses" She replied shutting the shower off, grabbing a towel and stepping out.

She got dressed in tight blue jeans and a loose fitting gray sweater. She came out to see the whole gang was there already. Bellamy and his friends were on the couch. Monty, Jasper, and Finn on the floor.

Octavia, Raven, Harper, and Maya in the kitchen. The girls slid her a glass of wine when she joined them.

"First you yell because I'm taking to long, now you feed me alcohol?" Clarke questioned.

"Well you see we need two people to run to the liquor store, so we were voting you and Bellamy?"

"No" She replied instantly.

"C'mon, we all cooked" Raven whined.

"I spent enough time with him today, my niceness has reached it's extent"

"Clarke, please" Octavia pleaded.

"No"

"No, what?" Bellamy asked. Him and his friends rounding the corner.

"No, shes not going to the liquor store with you, we need you two to go and she refuses" Harper noted. Clarke shot her a look.

"That's because she's afraid she can't refuse my charm" he joked.

"Yes, because you are so full of charm" she deadpanned.

"Please guys, you are the only two who know what everyone drinks, it just makes it easier."

"I can take her if she wants" Wick spoke up.

"That's not necessary, we got this" Bellamy said pulling the keys from Octavia's hand.

"I'd tell you to bundle up, but we all know your made of ice" Bellamy smiled walking past her.

"Asshole" She shot a look at the girls, downed her glass of wine and grabbed her jacket.

"Why do you do that to them, knowing they dislike one another? and who decided it was okay for Bellamy to drive? he had a good portion of that bottle." Monty asked.

"It's only down the block" Finn mentioned unconcerned.

" It's fun, plus we're women, we know what we are doing" Raven smiled. Octavia felt bad for Clarke, she wasn't sure they had any idea of what the two of them were like together.

...

The ride there was silent, Clarke looked out the window watching all the Christmas decorations go by. They pulled in the parking lot.

"Alright, you get the guys, I'll get the girls and we will meet at the register." Clarke stated opening her door.

"You like being in charge, huh?" he asked sending her a lopsided grin.

"Bellamy, how much have you had to drink? should you be driving?" She asked him seriously.

"Yeah, Princess, I got this"

"Princess?"

"Yeah, fits you, up on your high horse and all"

"Nice, let's go, the sooner we finish the sooner we can move in other directions." she slammed the door heading for the store. he took his time getting out and trailing behind her.

She set various bottles on the counter and went in search of him. He stood in the beer cooler.

"C'mon Bell what are you doing, brewing the damn thing?" she complained walking in.

"Only Octavia calls me that" he stated grabbing a case.

"Yeah, well good, I have my own list of things I call you, just don't think they are public material."

"I bet you do" She rolled her eyes paying for the purchases and carrying them out to the car.

"Give me the keys" she put her hands out leaning against the driver door.

"I'm fine"

"Yeah, I see that" her tone was sarcastic but he turned to her with a smile.

"I bet you do, I see your eyes on me when I'm at the house."

"Yeah it's because I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you. "

"Nothing I'm perfect" he laughed walking towards her.

"Keys" she repeated raising her eyebrow at him.

"Let go Clarke. You don't have to be bossy and in charge all the time, stop trying to control the situation."

"Then it would spiral out of control"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?"

"Alot"

"I don't agree" He replied, his voice lower, his body crowding her against the car.

"Bell, give me the keys"

"No, Princess" he replied. His gaze steady and intense, locked on hers. It was just the opening she needed. She leaned in, grabbing the keys from his pocket.

"Get in the car" She stated opening the drivers side and climbing in. She smirked when she heard the passenger side open and saw him get in with an attitude.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked.

"You take orders so well, what a good Marine"

"Fuck you" She could see his jaw locked in place , the obvious pissed off look on his face as he looked out the window. The second she parked his door opened and slammed, he grabbed the guys stuff and headed up.

She sat there for a few seconds. The guy she sat next to all night is not that same guy. The guy from last night is who everyone else gets to see, the Bellamy that is friendly. He's not like that with her, ever, never has been. They fight, they can't stand to be around each other. If he was nice to her she would be nice to him, she assumed it must be her then. There's something he doesn't like about her, not that she could talk, she had a list of things she disliked about him. Hell she was sure she even read it off to Raven one night on the phone, but what was it that he disliked, why didn't he like her? couldn't be because she was bossy, all girls are bossy, Octavia's ten times worse than her, she was determined to figure it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...
28.6K 834 31
My first ever fan fiction: based on Bellarke (obvs) Set after Clarke and Bellamy reunite in season 2 da da daaa.. CURRENTLY IN EDITING: CHANGING STOR...
66.6K 2.6K 43
The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How will they survive? How will they get th...
21.3K 880 31
Clarke & Bellamy competed in the high school rodeo circuit, Bellamy winning a spot in the pro circuit and leaving town. When a tragic event places th...