Accidental love

By nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

44

932 39 1
By nochillmad

Sanfranciso ca, team mansion 11:42pm
(Lauren's POV)
"Ohhhhh baby come here I been waiting too get in you alll day" I wink

"Ahh" Zendaya says loudly

"Stop go take a shower" she added giving me a stank face.

"But-" I tried
"I don't care go get yo hot behind in that shower" she added

"First of the fuckn all"
"This is my bed it's not like I wanna get in your bed dirty, so go somewhere mind your business in your bed" I say throwing my gym bag down.

"Your nasty we just spent the last 5 hours on the field" she added.

"Shut the fuck up!" I throw my wallet at her.

"She exaggerating baby I'm clean" I say running my hand across the black comforter.

I smack my lips pulling my suitcase from the closet "she was finna give me some too" I flinch at Zendaya

"Stop saying she it's a bed" she says opening her own suitcase.

"Don't fuckn cisgender her, she identifies as half linen half female, pronouns she and her" I say back offended.

"Yo shut up go wash your ass" she says back.

"Ima be back for you baby" I said blowing a kiss too her.

I showered throughly, there was a lot of dirt, it was satisfying seeing it, I felt clean after.

I ringed my wet hair out in the sink before sliding my polo pajama pants on.

"Damn you look good" I wink too myself in the mirror flexing.

Opening the door too my bathroom I walk back out into our room,

I picked up Zendayas phone that was charging on her bed before holding the photo button and filling her camera roll w selfies they were actually kinda bomb w this lighting.

I set the best one as her home and lock screen before setting the phone back down.

Fixing my bra strap I listened putting my ear too the other bathroom door, I heard Zen in there shampooing so I cracked it a little more reaching my arm in and flushing the toilet before turning the light off.

"LAUREN!" She yelled angrily slipping and sliding in there.

I laugh shutting the door, "I got it in my eye fuck head" she added.

I put a shirt on before picking my gym bag up and walking in the hallway, surprisingly living with 13 other girls isn't bad

I bumped into Katelynn as she was coming up the stairs.

"Yo you made me drop my croissant" she said picking it up and throwing it at me.

I caught it throwing it at her head and running down the rest of the stairs.

She growled chasing me around the big house as we laughed throwing shot at each other.

"You owe me a croissant" she said out of breath.

I tried too catch my breath as well "you owe me a 5$ sucky sucky I laugh running into the kitchen.

"Hey, what are we 12, stop running" Raelynn says from next too the fridge, she like the mother of the group she the oldest out of all of us but has her fun kid like moments.

"Yes mama" Katelynn and I say In unison.

"Bite me" she flips both of us off.

I run past her while she was distracted and into the laundry room my original destination.
Dropping my clothes in I came back out.

"So about that sucky sucky" Katelynn pops back out.

"Go take a nap little girl" I laugh.

"Come with me" she says giving me a smile.

I laugh in her face "how many times I gotta shoot you down?" I ask

Her smile fades "your engaged and have kids, so what that's your other life I'm what's in front of you Lauren" she says.

"Girl boom we both know she not going for anything lighter than Carmel " queen says pulling her catching gear along with her.

"Mmm you can give me some 10$ sucky sucky" I smirk looking her up and down.

"She's not even that much darker than I am" Katelynn says saltily.

Queen and I look at each other before busting out into laughter .

Katelynn copped a attitude crossing her arms and walking away, she's about the same color I am, she's funny for that.

"And as soon as I unpack I'm spraying you" queen says.

"I wasn't even being a hoe" I say with a wide mouth.

"Your a hoe Lauren" she rolls her eyes.

"Aye I can look but I can't touch" I say smiling evilly.

"I know you done with Chris let me know when you ready for something real" I say rubbing my hands together.

"Stop hoein!" She says taking her shoe off.

I run too the stairs laughing as she threw it at me, "ima let you know when I'm done playing" she says grabbing her shoe and walking too her room downstairs.

"Big bet ima be waiting" I laughed.

Walking back into our room and shutting he door, the first thing I do is take my shirt off and throwing it on the floor.

I leaned against the bathroom door as she put her hair in a bun.

"Your so pretty" I said grabbing her chin.

"Your so fine" she added doing the same too me.

"Dumb broad" I added admiring her face still.

"Stupid hoe" she replied

"Soo have you talked too Dj?" I said drawing the covers back in her bed.

"Have you talked too mani?" She snapped.

I look from my phone too her.

"What's happened best?" I ask.

She sighs turning the light off not answering.

She pulls a pair of my pajamas pants up over her shorts she already had on.

"I hate bitches" she says simply.

"Like I'm wayyyyy too fuckn gay for me too dislike females so much"

"What the fuck did I do, why did god just take one look at me fresh out of my mothers vagina and was like oh this little bean is too fuckn cute I should just make all the females who appeal too her fuckn crazy or stupid or a non functioning member of society"

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio" she squeezed out in one breath.

"She's fuckn crazy and she's emotional and she makes me want too jump out my skin but I love her" she said.

I gasped aweeeing "my whole ass seed" say agreeing.

"Soooo come too find the fuck out she been tucked up with camila cause she doesn't like sleeping in our bed alone"

"BITCH" she yells pacing getting progressively more angry.

"Mind you I didn't find out through her telling me, camila told me even though Dinah told her not too"

She takes a deep breath in closing her eyes.
"DOES SHE KNOW THAT IM CRAZY?FUCKIN THE REAL SLIMM SHADY INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE"

"HOLD ON" she says before running out.
She came back in 30 seconds later with like 50 knifes.

"DOES SHE KNOW BEST? SHE MUST NOT KNOW I AM CRAZY" she said scraping the knifes together.

The vein popped out on her forehead.

"She dont know best, she must not know" I say clapping my hands.

"OOOOOOO" she huffs clenching her fists

"I WILL STAB HER, I WILL PUT A FUCKN BULLET IN HER ASS YOOOO WHY IS SHE TRYING ME LIKE DOES SHE WANNA DIE?" She asked.

"Whos in my house" she suddenly calms down looking down at her phone.

She opens the home security app clicking on the motion detected notification,

"She's crying" she said having a sudden mood change.

I watched with her as Dinah walks in checking the mail.

"Where the hell has she been" I squinted my eyes it's almost midnight.

"She's not crying she laughing, who the hell is she talking too?" She asked with a new layer of furry in her.

"Yooooo she bold as hell" I say as I saw camila step through the door after her.

Zendaya was frozen there was a new look in her eye when it wasn't twitching, she beings laughing after pressing the home button.

"Okayyyy lets lay down" I say a little scared grabbing one knife at a time from her.

I grabbed her pulling her onto the bed, her smile had gone and now she's just staring.

"You haven't blinked in two hole minutes please stop I'm scared" I say waving my hand in her face.

"I'm going too kill her" she said looking at me in the eyes.

"No your not, we're gonna take a nap okay" I say lifting her up too slide the covers over her.

"Your gonna help me dispose of her body on the oven we'll skip town we can go anywhere in the world" she added.

"Ze Stop" I say.

"I'm so mad I can't even fuckn-" her sentence was cut off by tears.

"It's okay, don't cry" I say whipping her tears.

"She won't get away with it" I say getting up.

"We're gonna be petty" I say giving a evil smile.

"How" she asked sitting up.

"Come on" I say getting her up.

"Take this off" I say pulling that the hoodie.

"We fuckn?" She asks eagerly taking it off.

"Shut up" I say grabbing some shea butter body lotion.

"We don't gotta talk" she smirks grabbing my arm.

"Stop playing" I snapped her.

I spread the lotion over her abs making them shiny,

"Come on" I say pulling her a cross the hall.

I open Taylor's door dragging Ze behind me.

"Yes Lo you can come in" Taylor says from her bed.

"Why are we in here" Zen sniffles.

"Aw what's wrong?" Taylor asks getting up and hugging her.

"Yes fuckn perfect" I say as light bulb popped up all through my brain.

-
I fixed my hair again before I started recoding.

"Soooo we only been in this house for 2 days and as you can see my best friend left me by myself" I say showing the whole room.

"Matter fact we're finna go find her" I said flipping the camera, I show the hallway on snap chat before getting close too Taylor's door.

I made sure the giggling was heard on camera, I opened the door walking in

"Who you think you is stealing me best-" I stoped talking after turning the corner

"Damn you making new friends?" I say getting them on snap

Taylor's leg was across zens as she rubbed her thigh, Taylor's fingers trailed down her glistening abs as they giggled.

I got a good angle of Taylor's ass before stoping and rewatching it.

"Perfect" I laugh evilly.

"Thanks Blake" I say snatching zen before Taylor's really caught feelings.

"You know we just started a war right?" I asked shutting our bedroom door behind her.

"I know" she says getting into her bed.

"I told you I'd come back for you baby" I lick my lips rubbing the comforter.

"Are you ready for me" I ask peeling the covers back.

"Do I feel good Inside you" I say sliding in.

"Yooooo shut the fuck up" Ze said cracking up

"I know I feel good but you gotta keep quite" I say slowly humming the sheets under me

"Just a couple more strokes baby" I say speeding up.

"Ohhhhhh" I say

"I'm coming" I announced before collapsing on the bed.

"You were amazing" I added breathing hard.

"You know I'm gonna marry you right?" I ask softly caressing the pillows.

"Stoppp" she says wheezing.

I laugh grabbing my I pad and setting it on the bedside dresser.

I haven't talked too my baby in a couple hours.

"Hi baby" Mani says tiredly.

"Hey princess, how you feeling?" I asked

"Better, I miss you so much" she replied.

"I miss you more mamí"

"Ughhh I hate your perfect fuckn family" Ze huffed putting the pillow of her head.

"Where's my mini princess?" I asked.

"I just feed her, and I put her down" she replied.

"Can I see her?, you have enough energy too get up?" I asked

Mani sat up rolling over and showing my sleeping beauty.

"Hi princess" I gasp seeing her sleeping.

"Damnit Lauren" mani says when Isabella opened her eyes.

"Sorry baby" I laugh.

"But my princess, look at you Your so pretty" I say, she looked at me giving me a smile.

I gasp, "look at that smile" I say cheezing.

"look at my niece" Z says coming in the camera.

"Ew skank, I seen you on snap Lil girl" mani says.

Me and daya give each other the same look.

"First of all what your gonna do is watch what you say in front of my daughter" I say assertively.

"And you can tell Dinah Jane she's a dead man walking" I added.

"Yes daddy" mani says.

"Yooooo call Dinah right now and tell her too take notes cause if half the time she said "yes daddy" and listed instead of having a smart ass mouth we wouldn't be-"

"I'm finna get mad, calm down" she said taking a deep breathe.

"You want me too best her ass?" I ask

"Nobody finna touch my piece" she said in a threatening tone

"Seems like ca-"
"Let that name come out of your mouth and I'm gonna swing on you" she said.

"You not finna swing on no body go sit yo groggy ass down and take a nap" Mani snapped.

"Lil bitch" I added flipping her off as he ass did just that.

"You relay that message too Dinah for me tho" I say.

"I haven't talked too her all day, she's fuckin up" mani says.

"Yes the fuck she is" Zendaya says from her bed.

"I'm tired of y'all being off and on man damn figure it the fuck out" I say.

"Tell her too stop doing dumb shit" she bounced up pacing around.

"I will baby cause she trippen" mani says.

"But I'm sleepy and I gotta put this one back too sleep" mani yawned.

"Okay baby drink some water take your vitamins" I say.

"I will" she chuckled.

"You look cute" I say looking at her.

"Lie again" she says showing her self fully.

I laugh lowly in my arm, she look a lil rough, "you doo baby you always do"

"Why you laughing?"she asked fixing her self slightly.

"Cause I am" I say with an attitude.

"Who the fuck you think your talking too?, and your gonna watch the way you speak too me in front of my daughter" mani says

"Yes princess" I say

"I love you, I'll talk too you in the morning" Mani said.

"I love you more, good night princess"

"Good night baby" she smiles.

"Kisses"she added puckering.

I puckered as well blowing her kisses.

"Stop" Ze said watching from her bed.

"I love you too Ze" mani says.

"No you don't go too bed" I say.

"You go too bed too" she says.

"Okay baby" I say

"Promise?" She asked.

"I-" I hung up never finishing the sentence.

"Are you Okay?" I ask as she rock back in forth.

"No" she says back sniffling

"Awwww best Stop" I say getting out my bed.

"I don't wanna feel like this anymore" she sniffed wiping her nose.

"I know baby this shit is temporary she'll get it together" I said wiping her tears away.

"She's back talking too her ex, she doesn't feel the same way" she says rolling over and starting to cry harder.

"Nooo, DONT cry, you want some cinnamon bunz?" I ask

"No, I just wanna lay here" she reply's putting the covers over her head.

"Hold on best" I say angrily grabbing my vphone off the charger.

It rang about 5 times as I walked down the stairs.

"Hel-"

"cierra la puta boca"
"I don't know what in the universal fuck is wrong with you but you need too get your shit together now" I say aggressively.

"I-"
"Cállate"

"If my best friend sheds one more single tear over your dumb ass, Te dispararé , I will break my foot so far up your ass the brackets  fall off"

"Lauren"

" I don't care fix it"
"comprender"

"I don't know half of the shit you just said but I I miss her and I'll call her Okay?, Stop yelling at me, remember who plays daddy in your house when your away" she says cockily.

"Remember who plays daddy with your girl when your away" I say before hanging up.

"Looooooo" she yelled from up the stairs.

"Huh?" I say walking in the room.

"She's calling" she showed me.
"Answer" I say sitting at the edge of her bed.

She sniffles whipping her nose.

"Hello" she says sounding weak and pathetic.

I jump up next too her so I can hear.

"Hey"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy? Now get off my dick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
117 12 10
Sometimes you should know the person you love might just be the wrong person.........
256K 5.9K 35
"...and then, everything was a restart,"
145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren