She's Married

By Toivo_V

Remi walked deeper into the room but didn't make it any further before hearing "Get on your knees" ... More

I
Adonis Roe
Take you
Remington James
To be
My wife
To Have
To Hold
In sickness
and in Health
For Richer
Or Poorer
For Better
Or Worst
Until
Death
Do
Us
Part
I now
Pronounce you
Epilogue
FOR FINISHED READERS ONLY (CLOSED)

And

14.5K 667 346
By Toivo_V

"Stop growling"

"I'm not growling, animals growl."

Remi rolled her eyes before responding

" Okay then, stop whatever growl like sound your making and smile because were here."

Adonis said nothing as the limo pulled to a stop forcing him to exit the car, he went on to the other side and pulled open the door for Remi while forcing himself to ignore the flashing lights of cameras going off and loud questions being thrown at him, he couldn't stand paparazzi, it's unusual for them to hound charity events that aren't being held by celebrity's but he knew his and Remi's presence would change that, but he could never complain because he brought their hellfire onto himself, after all, paparazzi chase celebrity's not tech moguls.

During the and time he and Remi were engaged he found himself running around with an up and coming Hollywood starlet as expected they were caught by paparazzi and his face was blasted all over the gossip sites and magazines and talk shows, unbeknownst to him she had recently publicly broken up with her superstar boyfriend who according to rumors had cheated on her, people went crazy over the story of after being kicked down, getting up and getting a better man, and is there a better way to tell your cheating ex to die in a hole then getting a sexy as sin billionaire, what Adonis thought would be 15 minutes of fame became a all the time thing when the world found out he was engaged to marry a women just as heart-stoppingly beautiful as he was, the Roes we interesting to say the lest and the world wanted to know more, when he got tired of being chased by men with cameras Adonis kicked the starlet to the curve, that should have stopped the interest right ?....Wrong, if anything that made it worst, everyone knows that if there isn't a story to run, rumors and gossip set in, the world was enamored by Adonis Roe so they painted him as a man mindlessly in love with an evil women, a women so wicked that she's willing to take advantage of him so she can advance her company, she is also consistently cheating on him but he loved her so much that he stays, apparently that's what he and the starlet had in common, cheating, lying, downright evil significant others, since then every paparazzi and gossip site has latched on to the story.

Adonis wrapped his arm around Remi's waist and helped her out of the car, while she looked every bit like the goddess she was in the tight dress, it didn't leave much room for mobility, the moment Remi's feet touched the floor she closed the limo door and positioned herself in front of Adonis slipping her right hand in his left, he breathed in and looked down at Remi before turning and using his other hand to push her straight hair off her shoulder and leaned down to whisper in her ear 

"I'm staying for two hours if you're not ready by the time I am, I will throw you over my shoulder and take you home myself."

Then he pulled away smiled and walked with her towards the large hall the event was being held in, the walk into the building was the hardest part of the night because they were required to stay on the carpet for questions and pictures for at least five minutes, the charity needed all the publicity it could get so the board never regulated what paparazzi could be there or what they could say, after all, the more headlines the better.

Adoni and Remi stopped in the middle of the carpet and stood still letting the paparazzi take all the pictures they needed.

"Mr.Roe,......Mr.Roe, we spoke to Noah Vanderbilt earlier and he says the only thing between Vanderbilt Industries  and the acquisition of the fallen Titien global company is you, how do you plan on taking it from him?"

"That is a beautiful dress Remington, who paid for it ?"

"When is the divorce going to be finalized ?"

"Mrs. James now that Adonis has helped build up your company will you let him go?"

Remi felt her hand's clench as she fought to keep the unbothered smile on her face since they have been in the public eye this one absurd rumor kept coming up and refused to die, it seems the common folk believe that Adonis a tech mogul was really the one running Remi's oil company and that pissed her off, she works her ass off everyday and no matter how successful the company Adonis gets credit for it even though he has repeatedly told the world he knows nothing out oil, she was done listening to their stupid questions, with that she turned and walked into the building with Adonis right behind her.

The first thing that caught Remi's attention was the sign that said

 "LOVE WILL SAVE US ALL BY ABIGAIL ROE AND SOPHIA BERKLY"

She knew she  wasn't the only one who saw the sign because she felt Adonis shaking from anger as Remi remembered what she knew about the story of his life

 For those who don't know, Abigail Roe is Adonis's mother, she was beautiful and kind with a heart made of pure gold, Sophia Berkley was Graham Roe's (Adonis's father) mistress, Graham and Sophia were together for years living a life together in secret while he was married to Abigail, she even gave birthed Harrington three months before Abigail birthed Adonis, Graham kept this secret for 10 years, neither him or Sophia ever telling Abigail the truth, matter fact if it was up to Graham the truth would have never come out, but it did.

  Sophia found out that Graham had another Mistress, a Russian woman named Alyona who unlike Sophia didn't know she was a mistress, Alyona and Graham had welcomed triplets into the world, one boy, and two girls, four years before Sophia found out. In her anger Sophia told Graham to leave his children and never contact them or their mother again or she tells the world the truth, Graham called her bluff so Sophia goes to Abigail  who is basically single-handedly raising her ten-year-old and tells her everything unable to deny the truth graham admitted it and begged Abigail for forgiveness and she kicked him out.

Abigail then fell into the deepest form of depression the type that crippled her in the worst ways, she tried to fight it and be strong for her son after all she was Superman, too bad life was throwing kryptonite at her, she soon succumbed to her depression and overdosed on anti-depressants which toke her life, tile this day no one knew if it was suicide or an accident, either way, a boy just lost his mother.

Abigail, unfortunately, had never written down a will before she died so everything went to her husband, her company, her son, her home, and the charity that she created right after Adonis was born, everything went to him, Graham understood that Adonis would forever hate him and would burn the company to the ground to spite him so he planned that when he retired he would give it all to his first son and if wanted to be part of that son's life he had to please his mother so he gave Sophia what she always wanted, a chance to rub elbows with the top one percent, to move from a lowly dinner waitress to a powerful socialist, Graham gave the charity to Sophia to continue to run.

Anger was not a foreign emotion for Adonis but never in his life has he felt rage on this level, this wasn't disrespect towards him,  it was disrespect towards the most important thing in his life, his mother's memory,  for a brief moment he forgot that Remi's hand was still in his as marched towards the back room where all the prepping happened and as expected there was a room set aside for the 'Roe' family, Sophia always kept one there so that she could control how they acted, with one mistress and a second wife and four children it's way too easy to cause a scene.

 The Closer to the door Adonis got the harder his hold on Remi's hand and soon he was just plain crushing her fingers and while Remi was no weakling that shit still hurt, she soon started tugging against Adonis's hand and when that made no difference she called out.

"Adonis....Adonis.....you're hurting me."

He stopped in his tracks and released her hand like it had burned him, he took a moment to take a deep breath in futile attempt to calm himself down when that didn't work he looked at Remi who was still rubbing her hand to soothe the pain and right after sticking her hand for him to grab again, Adonis swallowed the lump that formed in his throat as he looked at the women willing to stick her hand back into his after he hurt her, he didn't know if she was brave or stupid, he softly touched her hand and pulled her into his side they both said nothing as they headed to the Room.

Sophia was less than surprised when Adonis Roe marched into the room slamming the door, his hand was tight in his whore wife's hand, though she never said anything she believed Adonis and Remi where a disgrace to her family would stoop to that level and try to wife a slut.

"I'm glad you joined us, Adonis, pardon my surprise it's just that you have never attended any of these meetings before."

  The tension in the room skyrocketed as everyone went silent waiting for Adonis's response, it seems like the whole family was here, Graham and Alyona, Milokov and his two sisters cyithia and Raquel, even Harrington who was sporting a visible black eye and broken nose sat on the couch unable to glare at Adonis like he would like to because Remi was distracting in that tight dress that gave you the outline of her body but left the rest to imagination, a harsh slam brought Harrington out of his day dream and brought his focus to Adonis whose normally dark green eyes where getting even darker. 

"Take it down Sophia, the fucking banner goes down now."

"No, I tried to be sensitive to you Adonis but I worked my ass off, it took 18 years to make this charity what it is and I will be damned if I never got recognized for it, the banner will stay there and there is nothing you can do about it because this charity is under my name, not yours."

Adonis slowly released Remi's hand, he could feel himself getting angrier and he didn't want to hurt her again, he slowly turned his eyes to Graham who was sat in the corner with Alyona, the last thing he wanted to do was get involved but with these two he knew he would be dragged in anyway.

"Graham get your bitch before I'm forced to remind her that I pay for the clothes on her back"

Sophia clearly took notice liking to the word being used to describe her so she hit back just as hard

"You don't pay for shit on my body if anything your mommy does, maybe if she was still here she would teach you manners."

Adonis started popping open buttons on his suit jacket because what had been rage had just morphed into a need for physical violence 

 "Unfortunately your right, you killed my mother before she had the chance to teach me manners that must mean she never thought me not to hit women."

With that statement, Remi and Harrington knew they had to jump in, both of them with the goal of protecting his mother.

 Remi knows Adonis enough to know he would never hit a woman, what she didn't like was that inkling of doubt she got, he was pretty pissed, She grabbed on to him and pulled him so they were face to face and whispered in his ear

"Relax"

Instead of responding to her Adonis slipped his hand around her waist and slid down her back and harshly squeezed her ass and using it to slam her body into his

"Don't tell me what to do."

"What are you going to do Adonis hit her? let me handle this if I don't then do what you want."

Adonis sucked his teeth and released her, he stepped back while she stepped forward, a large smile appeared on her face as she looked at the Roe's and Sophia

"Please let's talk like civilized people."  

A/N IMPORTANT PLS READ , so this chapter had to be cut in half because I didn't peep how long it wouldbe, As always this is unedited so thank you for bearing with me  and pls comment, I really want to hear what you have to say, am so desperate to hear your opinions that am having a little contest, new chapter might take a little longer to come out but the winner of this contest will get it a whole week before everyone else all you have to do is answer these story questions, u can PM me or just leave a comment on the story.

1. What is your first impression of the new characters?

2. Is Adonis overreacting about everything?

3.Is Remi overstepping her Bounds by joining the conversation?

4. Any question you think of that you would like me to answer about myself or the story and if none just write "none".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 575 41
Patience Miller: 28 year old C.E.O Plump lips, skin blacker than gold, curves and edges of a goddesses, and the seductiveness of a demoness. No wond...
695 27 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
75.1K 2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...