And

"Stop growling"

"I'm not growling, animals growl."

Remi rolled her eyes before responding

" Okay then, stop whatever growl like sound your making and smile because were here."

Adonis said nothing as the limo pulled to a stop forcing him to exit the car, he went on to the other side and pulled open the door for Remi while forcing himself to ignore the flashing lights of cameras going off and loud questions being thrown at him, he couldn't stand paparazzi, it's unusual for them to hound charity events that aren't being held by celebrity's but he knew his and Remi's presence would change that, but he could never complain because he brought their hellfire onto himself, after all, paparazzi chase celebrity's not tech moguls.

During the and time he and Remi were engaged he found himself running around with an up and coming Hollywood starlet as expected they were caught by paparazzi and his face was blasted all over the gossip sites and magazines and talk shows, unbeknownst to him she had recently publicly broken up with her superstar boyfriend who according to rumors had cheated on her, people went crazy over the story of after being kicked down, getting up and getting a better man, and is there a better way to tell your cheating ex to die in a hole then getting a sexy as sin billionaire, what Adonis thought would be 15 minutes of fame became a all the time thing when the world found out he was engaged to marry a women just as heart-stoppingly beautiful as he was, the Roes we interesting to say the lest and the world wanted to know more, when he got tired of being chased by men with cameras Adonis kicked the starlet to the curve, that should have stopped the interest right ?....Wrong, if anything that made it worst, everyone knows that if there isn't a story to run, rumors and gossip set in, the world was enamored by Adonis Roe so they painted him as a man mindlessly in love with an evil women, a women so wicked that she's willing to take advantage of him so she can advance her company, she is also consistently cheating on him but he loved her so much that he stays, apparently that's what he and the starlet had in common, cheating, lying, downright evil significant others, since then every paparazzi and gossip site has latched on to the story.

Adonis wrapped his arm around Remi's waist and helped her out of the car, while she looked every bit like the goddess she was in the tight dress, it didn't leave much room for mobility, the moment Remi's feet touched the floor she closed the limo door and positioned herself in front of Adonis slipping her right hand in his left, he breathed in and looked down at Remi before turning and using his other hand to push her straight hair off her shoulder and leaned down to whisper in her ear 

"I'm staying for two hours if you're not ready by the time I am, I will throw you over my shoulder and take you home myself."

Then he pulled away smiled and walked with her towards the large hall the event was being held in, the walk into the building was the hardest part of the night because they were required to stay on the carpet for questions and pictures for at least five minutes, the charity needed all the publicity it could get so the board never regulated what paparazzi could be there or what they could say, after all, the more headlines the better.

Adoni and Remi stopped in the middle of the carpet and stood still letting the paparazzi take all the pictures they needed.

"Mr.Roe,......Mr.Roe, we spoke to Noah Vanderbilt earlier and he says the only thing between Vanderbilt Industries  and the acquisition of the fallen Titien global company is you, how do you plan on taking it from him?"

"That is a beautiful dress Remington, who paid for it ?"

"When is the divorce going to be finalized ?"

"Mrs. James now that Adonis has helped build up your company will you let him go?"

Remi felt her hand's clench as she fought to keep the unbothered smile on her face since they have been in the public eye this one absurd rumor kept coming up and refused to die, it seems the common folk believe that Adonis a tech mogul was really the one running Remi's oil company and that pissed her off, she works her ass off everyday and no matter how successful the company Adonis gets credit for it even though he has repeatedly told the world he knows nothing out oil, she was done listening to their stupid questions, with that she turned and walked into the building with Adonis right behind her.