Take you

"At twelve you have a meeting with tachyon energies about that dessert space they own and you want to buy, If time permits, you have a little 'me' time, maybe you can go over those progress reports from the new Dubai oil plant, then at Two on the dot you have a glam team staff meeting/interviews, we have to replace Dora since she's taking that job with Victoria secret, after that your booked for four, you have that interview with Jane warez about being a female oil tycoon and at five fifteen you need to be on a flight to New York for the midnight opening of the new building for Vanderbilt materials, you will be at least twenty five minutes fashionably late, luckily you will be able to leave at one thirty and be back home at eight-ish, then you have a skype conference with the chairmen of litho Inc., in China, pretty light day if you ask me."

Remi continued staring at her phone not even blinking at her massively packed schedule, she only lifted her head so her makeup artist Finn could line her lips, after getting back to penthouse yesterday, the anger she was holding back overpowered her and she ended up lashing out against her flower vases by smashing them against the wall, she cleaned up the water, the glass and the dead flowers but her glam team did come in this morning amused by the lack of vases in her usually garden like apartment, they were amused but not shocked, they all knew that after a meeting with the very tempting Adonis Roe some inanimate object would get the brunt of her wrath, last time it was her throw pillows.

"Am I free at all tomorrow"

"Well tomorrow is a very.... good news, bad news type thing"

"What is the good news?"

"You're only doing two things tomorrow, you're final dress fitting for the Saturday charity event and the photo shoot for the event."

"Great, what's the bad news"

"umm, the bad news is it will take all day and......."

'Adonis roe, yum, oh that man is gorgeous"

Every head in the room turned to the T.V that had turned on and flipped to a channel that was currently airing some gossip show, right in front of the T.V. with the remote was, the very late hairdresser Dora, she smiled at the people in the room and received a simultaneous eye-rolls.

"I know am late but Minnie was acting up and refused to go to her dads, something about his new girlfriend and hating her or whatever so I had to bring her along and she fell asleep on the ride over."

Remi smiled at the sleeping eight-year-old girl she really loved, even the coldest of hearts can't resist her dimples and brown eyes and her cuteness were not dimmed by her snores that sounded like a war machine.

".... Wife Remington James-Roe is the owner of ...."

This caught Remi's attention as her eyes snapped to the T.V., she started watching at the same time Dora gently laid Minnie down and began to arrange the things she would need for today's hairstyle.

" I gotta tell you, Ginny, I never understood their relationship, they are legally married to each other but they are both with sleeping with other people, I mean I get having an open relationship but they don't even seem like they like each other

" I gotta tell you, Ginny, I never understood their relationship, they are legally married to each other but they are both with sleeping with other people, I mean I get having an open relationship but they don't even seem like they like each other. "

"Girl I get you, if I had unlimited access to Adonis Roe, we would never leave home"

The redheaded host opened her mouth and let out a loud cackle, in Remi's eyes they are more than free to have him, if he has a creative way to shut them up then it's a win-win situation, Remi was unable to understand why anyone would want Adonis Roe for anything that wasn't physical, what sane human being could stand talking to him for more than 3 minutes.

"The Roes have been married for three going onto four years, going strong, we think......anyways a lot of established and powerful families believe that the Roe's are unfit for the power they have because they are single-handedly changing the correct way for married people to act and it's unbefitting for people of their status, what do you think Ginny."

"Well Jules I think they playing themselves, they ain't anymore married than I am and maybe this foolery they doing works now but it won't forever, when they realize they too old to keep being Bachelor and Bachelorette they gonna go back to each other and see that they are practically married to a stranger."

"Okay Gin, that was deep."

"It's just the truth baby."

"When we come back we're gonna keep talking about the Roe's and their very unusual marriage and we know you have a lot to say so go on our website, group chat.com and leave us your opinions on the Roe's and we will read the first twenty on...... "

The Show host never got to finish what she was saying since the T.V. got turned off by Finn, who then dropped the remote and went back to cleaning makeup brushes.

"You do not need to be listening to shit like that Remi, those two bitches barely have one brain cell to share, they must think their love experts because they have slept their way along the east and west coast."

"at least their single, am sleeping my way along the east coast with another man's ring on my finger."

Finn flinched like he had been slapped and he turned his very bright blue eyes towards Remi and glared.

"If I didn't work so hard on that pretty face of yours, I would dump water all over you, this isn't you talking, it's Adonis Roe talking, you have nothing to feel bad about, you're just playing his game, you just happen to be winning."

The thought of an angry Adonis brought a bright smile to her face that cracked everyone up and their loud laughter woke up Minnie who walked over and started laughing loudly too, that caused Dora to turn and look down at her daughter.

"Minnie you don't even know what's going on."

Minnie stomped off rolling her eyes and stomped off causing the whole room turned and looked at each other before another round of loud, and ugly laughter broke out.

A/N am sorry that this was a filler chapter, I really don't want to go too fast also this is unedited, I plan to fix that later, pls just bear with me, I know this story has the potential to be great.