Her Insanity ✔

By nienachanse

(BOOK #1) Faith was a rogue but she wasn't by choice, she was forced to be one. To live on her own in the wi... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Last A/N
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
ATTENTION!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Please READ
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please Read!!
Dedicated Chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Announcement!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Announcement
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Cover
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Help.....
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Son Of Faith
REMINDER.
TRAILER!
ASSISTANCE NEEDED.

chapter 4

7K 256 16
By nienachanse

Hii guys!.

If you enjoy the story sofar i am truly happy.

I am NOT a professional writer so i am sorry if you don't like it. I truly am trying my best.

If you want to send any Covers feel free to send them

My email is open

Email- Chansevanstaden@gmail.com

Instagram: NienaFianshi.

-----------------

Faith's pov.

After we talked i went back to sleep. Luckily i didn't have any visions yet and i am happy for that.

I came to learn his name is Zack he is the third in Command. Their beta is on training and won't be back till the end of the week.

I haven't met the Alpha yet but i am afraid he might just kick me out. Zack insured me that the Alpha does understand my position but he wil keep an eye on me.

I am feeling better now but i suffer from headaches now. They told me its of the poisoning that is working out.

I heard the door open as i see Doctor Matthew's walks in toward me. He always have a bright smile even if I'm not from here. I got comfortable to talk to him now.

"Evening Faith. How do you feel this evening?" He prompts as he looks at the clipboard.

"I feel better thank you Doctor. I just have a headache Still" i told him as he just nodded "ok well i can give you some pain medicine for the headache but remember its the side effects of your body getting rid of the poison" he said as he worked with the IV i only could nod.

"Yet again thank you doctor for the kindless you are showing me" i whisper as he only smiled and walked out the room again.

Here i am lying in bed. For the first time in months i feel a little but free. The nurses don't really talk to me they still think i am a threat though but i don't blame them. I don't know what is going to happen in my future only time can tell.

------------

"Faith?" I heard as my eyes slowly opened from my slumber and i am met with a wall of a man.

"Wake up Faith we need to talk" he said again. And then i realized. This is the Alpha. I sat up as fast as i could. He reached up and switched on my bed light. And only then i noticed it was night time. He casually grabbed a chair and sat that by the bed just staring at me. It started to make me uncomfortable.

"Alpha" i said as i swallowed hard. Why would the Alpha come late at night to wake me when no one is around.

"Why are you here Faith?" He just deadpanned me as he looked me straight in the eye.

"I am sorry. I mean no trouble. I just want to help" i pleeded as he just kept staring and then he opened his mouth to talk.

"I figured that much but that is not what i mean Faith" he said as he crossed his legs over each other the stare in his eyes mean only business and nothing else. "Wht are you a rogue, or other words a drifter?" He added as his stare only became darker.

"I-i was 16 at the time when it all happend" i muttered as i full my gaze to my hands. "My dad was a beta and my mom and brother and me use to go to the lake every weekend. And on that day when we went back to the pack. The houses and everything was on fire. There was no survivors we had checked for 2 days but we found none everyone was dead. Soo me and my family searched for a new home but a few days after rogues attacked my parents and killed then. My brother got dragged away.. And ever since i have been on my own. Serviving on my own." I ended out of breath but i could feel the tears picking at my eyes.

"What is your brothers name Faith??" He asked but his voice is high and deep. It almost seems like he has hope about something.

"Michael Cruse why?" I asked as something flickered in his eyes.

"Oh my God" is al that he said as he just stood up and stand right infront of me. He is making me more scared. Did he kill my brother or was he killed aswell?.

"Faith. Less then 3 years ago there was a boy that came to our pack. He was almost as good as dead. His name is Michael Cruse and he has the same story as you that his parents were killed and he was dragged away. His young sister was left behind. Faith he trained and trained everyday and i chose him to be my beta he is at his last training now! He would be here in a week" i swear if i wasn't sitting i would pass out of the relieve and warm feeling that i have my brother is ok. He's ok.. We gonna be a family again.

Before i could count my actions i was on Alpha Iohn hugging him as to say thanks but as soon as i saw my mistake i retreated. "I am soo so soo sorry Alpha i didn't me-" but he cutted me of before i could finish.

"Don't be sorry. I am happy that his sister is save. Just don't make me regret making you apart of my pack." Is all he said as he walks out the door.

I am so happy my brother is fine. I wondet what does he looks like now- wait a minute did he just say apart of the pack?!

"Holy shit!" I whispered scream as i falled back into the pack  i connot help the smile creeping up to my lips. I finally found a place to call home. With my brother.

--------

Morning came soon enough as doctor Matthew's walks in with a bag. He greeted me with a warm smile and i cant help to return it.

"Goodmorning Faith you look very well today." He mocked in a nice way as he lay the bag on the night stand.

"Yes i am feeling much better thank you" i said as he took my arm to take the IV out. Ot stung pretty badly but atleast i know i am better.

"Alpha instructed me to bring you some cloths. I just hope they fit you though. Ok now Faith the poison isn't out of your system yet BUT i want to give you some medicine that you have to drink every morning. And i want to see you each week to look at your progress. Ok?" He asured me as he handed me the bag. My old cloths was torn and vol of blood stains so i understand that the Alpha doesn't want me to walk around in those cloths..

I got up to get to the bathroom my legs stil like yelly but i managed to make it.

The cloths fit me perfectly. A skinny jean and a kinda looks like a gym shirt. My shoulders are open and my belly only showing slightly. My breasts are a bit to big but its not that bad..

I walk out of the bathroom with the sandles making a click noise every time i step.

The door went open to reveal Zack entering. He stoped right in his tracks when he saw me. Mouth partly opened. I want to laugh at the sight. Then she just smiled at me.

I walked toward him and embraced him in a hug and he happily returned the hug. "Thank you for everything Zack it means alot to me" i whispered in his ear as his grib only tightened on me and then he released me.

"So i heard the BETA is your brother?" He mocks with a smirk playing on his face.

"Yes! ALPHA told me last night that he had the same story that happened to him. " i said as he only nodded.

"I am happy for you Faith. Atleast there is something coming from this nightmare" he teased as he led me out of the doors into the street where we walked in a silent pace. The wind is so fresh and chilly it actually makes me feel even more happy. It's going to rain soon i can smell it in the air.

"Hey. I was meaning to ask you. Why are you so nice to me? I mean you don't even know me and you helped me. You even hugged me back?" I asked as we stil walked. I saw a few glances people give me but i just bruss it of.

"Wellllll to be honest. From the first time i saw you. You stood out. There is something about you that i just cannot hate. Your so beautiful and yeah i know you aren't my mate and i am sorry. By the way. How old are you now?" He asked but it made me blush that he thought i was beautiful. Truly i don't know what month it is even.

"What month is it?" I ask as he just looked at me as understanding.

"Its the 19th of September" he answered. Well i am 20 now my birthday was last month. I should have found my mate by now but i was in my insanity prison if you could say so.

"My birthday was in Aug so i am 20 now" i told him as hr just nodded.

"Well happy late birthday Faith. But this is the time you should find your mate. You should have found him already" he muttered. And i could swear the sound of disappointment is in his voice.

"Yeah all i can do now is wait till he shows up" i told him as he just smiled at me.

After awhile of walking i am finally at a house. Zack told me i am sharing a home with him 2 other wolfs and 2 she wolfs and i am happy about it.. It means i have more company. But i am sure Zack would be the most company though.

This is my new beginning.

Mmmm well guys how is this one for you??? Hope you enjoyed it...

Love you al very much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.4K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
104K 6K 39
Luna was a tracker for the Firestone pack, the most feared pack in the world. Their numbers are huge, their hunters are strong, and their trackers ca...
3.4K 111 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
831K 27.2K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...