Found ~ NALU

By ngardnersenpi

This is my first book. So it's probably really cringe-worthy. ------------------------------- Natsu Dragneel:... More

prologue
Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
author note.
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
funny blurb
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
the choice is...
last thing.
new story

chapter 22

4.8K 137 74
By ngardnersenpi

Lucy's POV:

I stood shocked as Natsu pinned the Happy to the wall and demanded to know where the man that took me was at.

Looking at the pained look in Happy's eyes, I immediately ran up to Natsu and wrapped my arms around him, tugging him back.

( Tis be the media)

Looking at me in shock, he suddenly turned around and gave me a hug.

Blushing a bit, I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered small words of comfort to him.

After about five minutes, he released me from his arms and gave me a small smile, hinting he was calm now.

And to be honest, I kind of missed the feeling of his arms around me.

Looking at Happy, I gestured for him to speak.

Happy's POV:

Damn that Natsu!

I was in the middle of getting loved on and praised for how adorable I am, when BOOM! He attacks me!

Looking at Lushe, I took a deep breath and told her that I was the one to kidnap her, but only because Dan had told me to.

I then explained how after she blew up Dan's mansion how he went missing, leaving me alone on the streets.

Finally, I told her about how Long found me and how she decided that I was a perfect excuse to sneak into Lushe's house to see Natsu.

" Lushe, please forgive me for what I did to you. Because you freed me from being Dan's bodyguard, I am forever in your debt."

Looking at Lushe, I saw her look at Natsu, before kneeling in front of me and giving me a tight hug.

Looking at Natsu, I saw him glaring at me.

Yeesh, what's this dude's problem?

Anyway, Lushe picked me up and sat me on the couch.

" Happy, you adorable fluff ball, of course I forgive you! But for punishment, you must sleep on the couch!"

Gaping at her, I watched as she and Natsu walked towards her bedroom.

Before Natsu walked in turned around and looked at me.

" Deal with it~"

Then he closed the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sup guys, I just finished watching the IT.

Almost peed my pants 😂

NG out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
52.6K 1.9K 22
Natsu smirks as he captures his lips in hers again. "Mon amour," He Says. "What does that mean?" Questions Lucy. "My lover," ************ Lucy play...
9.2K 241 18
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] "You deserve a happy ending." ------------------------------------------ Lucy Heartfilia was best friends with Natsu Dragneel...
197K 5.3K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...