chapter 10

Lucy POV:

I woke up early the next morning feeling really warm.

Sighing, I knew I had to get up and go to the guild.

But as soon as I sat up I was imedatly pulled back down.

Wondering what was holding me down I removed the covers to see a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Suddenly I couldn't breathe.

Throwing off the blanket I let out a silent scream.

Because sleeping right next to me was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen.

Soft looking salmon hair, nice tanned skin, hard muscles.

He looked like a Greek sculpture.

To any other female on Earth, waking up to this man in your bed would have been a dream come true.

But to me, it was my worst nightmare.

Me being paranoid and all, my mind instantly went into panic mode.

I quickly ripped myself out of his warm grasp and fell to the floor.

Climbing off the ground I ran out the room, only giving the man sleeping in my bed a mere glance before grabbing my keys and whip, and sprinting out of my apartment.

Running as fast as I could, I reached the guild in about five minutes.

Shoving the doors open I stumbled inside, and collapsed on to my knees.

In an instant I was surrounded by the worried faces of my guild mates.

Their faces were the last thing I saw before blacking out.

Natsu's POV:

I woke up to see the bed empty.

Growling, I quickly climbed out of the bed and rushed out of the apartment, following the scent of vanilla and strawberries.

After about ten minutes of girls fainting and dudes getting nosebleeds, I found myself in front of a large building.

According to the huge banner at the front, this place was called Fairy Tail.

' that name sounds familiar," I thought, glaring at the sign.

Shaking off the thought, I stomped up to the doors and threw them open.

Instantly all heads snapped in my direction.

After about two minutes of staring I finally broke the silence.

" The blonde angel, where is she?", I questioned angrily.

I watched as some people flinched, while others just glared at me.

A raven haired man with peircing's on his face stood up and walked towards me, stopping g an inch away from me.

" The names Gajeel Redfox. What do ya want bunny-girl for?", The dark haired man asked, glaring at me.

How dare this mortal glare at me!

Snarling, I was just about to destroy him when suddenly, the strong scent of vanilla and strawberries caught my attention.

Snapping my head in the direction it was coming from I saw a flight of stairs leading upstairs.

Running around ' Gajeel?' I raced up the stairs and followed the scent to the second door on the right.

Shoving the door open my eyes imedatly landed on the sleeping beauty lying on a bed.

Smiling a little, I walked up to the bed and once again lied beside her.

Wrapping my arms around her again, I stuck my nose into her hair and began breathing in her scent.

Her smell made me feel sleepy and soon I fell asleep once again, holding the girl.
.
.
.
.

Mkay, here's another chapter!

My longest one yet!

How was it guys?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Before I go I just want to thank all of my lovely readers for reading this far and for being amazing.

So thank you.

NG out~