chapter 22

Lucy's POV:

I stood shocked as Natsu pinned the Happy to the wall and demanded to know where the man that took me was at.

Looking at the pained look in Happy's eyes, I immediately ran up to Natsu and wrapped my arms around him, tugging him back.

( Tis be the media)

Looking at me in shock, he suddenly turned around and gave me a hug.

Blushing a bit, I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered small words of comfort to him.

After about five minutes, he released me from his arms and gave me a small smile, hinting he was calm now.

And to be honest, I kind of missed the feeling of his arms around me.

Looking at Happy, I gestured for him to speak.

Happy's POV:

Damn that Natsu!

I was in the middle of getting loved on and praised for how adorable I am, when BOOM! He attacks me!

Looking at Lushe, I took a deep breath and told her that I was the one to kidnap her, but only because Dan had told me to.

I then explained how after she blew up Dan's mansion how he went missing, leaving me alone on the streets.

Finally, I told her about how Long found me and how she decided that I was a perfect excuse to sneak into Lushe's house to see Natsu.

" Lushe, please forgive me for what I did to you. Because you freed me from being Dan's bodyguard, I am forever in your debt."

Looking at Lushe, I saw her look at Natsu, before kneeling in front of me and giving me a tight hug.

Looking at Natsu, I saw him glaring at me.

Yeesh, what's this dude's problem?

Anyway, Lushe picked me up and sat me on the couch.

" Happy, you adorable fluff ball, of course I forgive you! But for punishment, you must sleep on the couch!"

Gaping at her, I watched as she and Natsu walked towards her bedroom.

Before Natsu walked in turned around and looked at me.

" Deal with it~"

Then he closed the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sup guys, I just finished watching the IT

Almost peed my pants 😂

NG out~