--

Da hey-s-h-o-n-a

Naina hated her life..she thought she was ugly,awkward and boring..nice friends, caring family,good grades..t... Altro

The Perfect MisMatch
1:: THE BEGINNING
2:: TRICKING THE HOTTIE
A/n
4 : THE CLASH OF THE TITANS : (kidding )COINCIDENCES ..
5: THE LITTLE BFF STORY AND A SURRPRIZZE;)
6 : I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TWIST.. FOR REAL :(
7: make up your mind boy .. huh
8 : excitement overloaded !!!
9 : Ignorance
a little note for you
10. Coffee.
11. Date? No Date.
12 . Does it matter?
13. Road Trip disaster: an intro
14. Road trip: the chronicles of princess Shonali
15 : Not at all .
16: wait whattt??? yayy i guess
17. Speak Up Naina...speak up
18: end of something great.
19. cast down.
20: And i thought it was over.
21: You call that an Apology?
22: the physics of casualty
23: The First Present
24: Two of a kind?
25: rebel.
26: Just a friend.
27: Cupcake
28: This is your vodka speaking
29: Dodge the Bullet just right.
30: uncool
31: drunken truth
32: shush
33: analyze and suffer.
34 : Surprise?
35: proposal: the first
36: Jealous much?
37: how long does happiness last?
38: Thats why you should'nt play with guys
39: make a wish you didnt mean
40: idiots for each other..
41: drawback
42 : lets dig up the past, shall we?
43: realities..
44. The Quiz.
45. lets start again.
46: pillowtalks
47: salty with a chance of sugar
48: And i messed up.
49 : GIVE IN ALREADY
50: back to my monotony.
51: first and a half kiss.

3:: I KNOW..MY SCHOOL LIFE SUCKS TOO,LIKE MY LOVE LIFE..

214 12 2
Da hey-s-h-o-n-a

A/N::: hiii all !! so this is the regular life of Naina.. in this chapter you get to know Naina better .. no karanveer in this chapter but.. but next chapter , you'll have him ! i promise .. please vote and comment .. !! i would love to hear from you all :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW..MY SCHOOL LIFE SUCKS TOO,LIKE MY LOVE LIFE..

new day.new beginnings .. true but not for me. i have to drag my million years old beginnings to their respective ends.. today i was an hour late for the school.. woke up late .. cz mom's alarm went off idk how.. okay yes i'm 16 and still my mom helps me get ready for school..so what. its perfectly normal .. i mean how are you supposed to braid these meters long hair by urself .. huh.. i cant..

so i missed the first period and it was english.. shitt i missed english. we were studying this nice poem and knew it pretty well ..so i sat near Akira..she was sittin at the back..everyone might have manipulated her..and off course aditi and vish were sitting just behind robin so pretty much obvious why they took our place. aditi liked talking or flirting with robin and vish had this humongous crush on robin since the fourth grade..can u imagine .. how can you like this dumbhead .. i mean eww . robin was hot . okay but ugh he was a trashcan from inside. haha yeaah really.

i greeted Akira and she winked at me saying that somebody had a date last weekend .. "shushhh..they'll hear you.." i pointed at mini and sushi who sat in front of us "and by the way it wasnt a date.."

we giggled and mini and sushi turned back to say hi to me .. "oye ! hii wasssssupp " sushi smiled.

"so late..?" mini asked but they didnt wait for my answer .. idk why ppl do this to me..

"twinkle ma'am though you were absent so she has your test results..collect them from staffroom later"

"thanks mini.. i will .. wats ur score btw..?"

thats the best thing about girls .. you ask their score and they will tell everyone's score that they heard from here and there.

mini and sushi's faces dropped like a ripe banana. (wait what..?a banana..?sorry idk why i said banana.)

"i got 26 and sushi got 23..vish got 31.. and pree topped with 35..that bitch topped in physics too .. vish did well na..yeaah and shruti she cheated her whole paper..huh.." i think she completed..

"wait what they showed physics paper too..?todayy.?" then they told me they just know that pree topped nothing else..oh god i wasnt expecting physics test results please god save me save me save me from failing.. ughhh

next was a free period so we got lots of time to talk and read . in my case .. i was copying something from Akira's hindi notebook when Vish and Aditi came and sat behind us.. i wondered why Aditi sacrificed this golden chance to talk to robin and waste it on us .. lol whatever usually they used to be on their own but today they were being extra buttery.. very rare they showed that they cared for me and Akira .. but still we were fine to them ..

"hey Naina.. why so late today haan..?" again Aditi didnt wait for my answer and continued "hey listen we need to tell you something.. look we really wanted to go to twilight fourth part with you ..but you know there was this stupid tuition party in our way huh and they strictly said that no outsiders allowed so we didnt invite you .. we just thought that you'd be really upset about it that nobody went with you.. after all you are such a huge fan of twilight yeaah ..and dont mind robin .. haha he is a total asshole.. he would've gone to any other movie with you if you'd asked but you know guys and twilight .. no matchh.." she was constantly smiling in pity and she held my hand as if my pet og had died and she's giving me sympathy .. dumb girl ..

"don't worry. its okay . i understand .." i just said this..

"ohh ohh wait wait .. i have an idea.. the movie will last only a week in the theatre so lets go and see it next fridayy..?? you me and Aditi ..?? and we can call few our friends too " vish said with a total enthusiasm .

i saw Akira's irritated face when vish said you me and aditi.. god how can they forget her .she was right there with me.. to stop further plans i interrupted.

"wait guys..actually i already saw the movie.." i smoothly broke it to them ..

"what ..??" they said in unison.. vish asked "with whom ..?"

"ehh friends.." i clarified.

" b-but you dnt even have friends other than us .." she regretted the sentence she'd just uttered ... there was a complete silence for about 10 seconds .. can you believe between these girls i'm having silence here .. but i chose to reply ..

"well thanks."

"ehh Naina.. look i didnt mean to say this. m so sorry naina.. i meant who said you dont have friends..you have us .. see .. i mean sorry naina .. just forget it i said that .." she was explaining this as if i'm a 5 year old.

"its okay Aditi.." they fake smiled me and vish spoke " i think we should go back to our places .. see you at lunch guys.. "

we all nodded and Akira bumped " nice talk guys ... thanks for stopping by.. " and she smiled ear to ear to show how much she hated them now .. aww my lovely Akira.. always with me ..

Aditi stopped and asked whether we're good or not.. i said we're awesome ! they went back to robin and ronak and began chatting..

"buncha bitches" Akira said that aloud that sushi and Mini heard and we started laughing at how dumb they were.. sometimes i thank gos that i had Akira with me at schhool .. without her i'd be so alone .. so damn alone .. because robin doesnt care .. huh.. finally the lunch bell rang and me and Akira ran to the staffroom to collect my precious english papers ... gos i really had studies well for them .. but how come pree got mere 35 and topped.. fuck

we found twinkle ma'am and greeted her..i asked about my paper.

"aaah yes yes. come Naina ..i also wanted to talk to you." she started walking.

we began following her but she suddenly turned and we froze like a zombie..

"miss shrivastava.. you can leave your friend here in the staffroom safely.. we won't hurt her.. "

she left and i alone followed her to the room..

she sat down at her desk and browsed at my paper tucked inside a file..

"okay Naina...first your test..."

"..did i fail ..?"

i didnt let her complete..

"off course not dear.. you got a 45.. the answers were new and fresh and i liked them.." she smiled.

"so that means i topped..?" i asked fugitively to confirm so that she's not making me an april fool in november..

"yes .. and circulate your paper among the class so that they'll learn something.. i want the exact answers written in the finals . "

she handed over the papers to me and i saw my marks with a well done note.. aww

"one more thing Naina. sbout your evs-social project.." i nodded as i remembered, but it was few weeks ago.

"tell me why would you choose such a risky .. i mean such a different topic.. i know it was nice but where kids wrote on global warming, chidambaram probe and stuff, you chose voluntary euthanasia .. thats a sensitive topic though .. "

she paused.

"yeaah i know.."

"so well done Naina.. very impressive.we've decided that your project will be submitted at the inter school rvp talent competition or should i say we already did.. "

i thought she completed her sentence so i guess that was my time of wait what..

"what..?"

"is there any problem" she said in surprise.

"no no maam its okay .. thank you .. i didnt think it was a good work so .. thank you anyways .. "

and i left and ran to break this news to the girls ..

"guys guys guys guys guys..."

"WHAT..??" They all asked in the least interest i know .

I told them everything and they said they were happy for me. Idk i believed them. Akira hugged me and mini did the same but vish had this neutral expression that was so depressing ugh.

We went back to the class for physics and there came the bomb.. The results. Why the hell these teachers have to break all results today. First he told that more than half of the class flunked and i believed him bcz the test paper was really shitty. He should be hanged because of this. Teaching how to boil water in class and asking how to make risotto in exams huh. It was an example please okay.then he told us how big idiots we were because the thermodynamics derivation was the easiest thing in this planet and we all did it wrong.. 

So i failed the test by just 2 marks. 2 marks !! Can you believe thisss..?? Cz i cant. Whatever most people got 0 marks and i was feeling bad for them. He made everyone stand on and talk to them in front of the class.

He told me that i was weird. My methods were 100 percent correct but he dnt know what went wrong that satan messed up my answers. Cant believe he mocked this situation. That old dwarf huh. I didnt say this. Robin did:) aww haha

Mini and Sushi did well but Vish Aditi and Akira went down with me to hell. Below the passing line. most people failed but that wont help at home .. i told mom .. everything . this too that my essay cum project got selected sorts but off course she just reacted to the physics thing .. she yelled and yelled and yelled .. like i told her i was pregnant and i dnt know who the father was .. shitt i am givving so shitty metaphors .. kill me someone .. ughh .. 

when dad came home, i knew what time was this .. lecture time .. they told me that i'v disappointed them and with this attitude i can never top any medical entrance .. what .. the... helll .. 

"but they were just 2 marks .. i could have passed if he had graced me with 2 marks ..and .. andd.." i tried to make my point but..

"ENOUGH NAINA,we expect a lot from you .. medical education is hard. we all know but whats even harder is the entrance exams .. and if you continue to fail like this especially in physics , i'm sorry to say naina you will end up doing some stupid biotechnology course and you can't even call yourself a doctor then .. "

i thought yeaah nice . mom who knows if i end up owning the biggest oil rig of the world and live happily ever after with some sheikh in Abu Dhabi  and have lots  and lots of kids .. who knows !! and Arabic guys are hot ... 

shitt they were saying something and i was imagining my life with this imaginary sheikh in UAE ..shitt back to earth back to earth naina .. back to earth naina .. 

mom gave me the example of my cousin's neighbor who topped some exam and studied 12 hours a day .. ughhh i wanted to cry now .. i went straight to my room and slept ..

the whole month passed and my grades were okay okay .. i was so frustrated that i fought with the class topper Pree twice .. i just talked to Akira Mini and Sheen .. and few others ., i dont think robin and i were best friends anymore .. we dnt talk much .. he was mean .. huh ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was a filler .. next will be fun ! i promise .. you'll like it cz i like it too !! updating in an hour !! follow hey-s-h-o-n-a for more . i follow back :) vote and comment please if you like it ^_^ !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6K 106 15
"FOR ALL THE GIRLS WHO THINK IT IS ONE-SIDED, BUT DEEP DOWN, SOMEWHERE, THEY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT" _____________ Anyone would be on cloud nine if t...
526K 25.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
12.1K 893 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...
336K 20.1K 75
• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl. Pushing herself to high school with neve...